Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Barabika

Shiachat Hacked... Silence From Admins?

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

Asalamo Alaykom and May god guide the hackers of ShiaChat.

As we all know, Shiachat was hacked this morning and alhamdulelah the stupid attack on ShiaChat has been stopped. Im sure the admins have been doing a good job at stopping the hackers but why are there no responses on shiachat on what happened today?

Any explanation of what happened and what the admins are going to do about it like How Dangerous was the hack? Did it have a potential to ruin everything on shiachat? eg. delete all posts etc.?

Who was it done by (if its possible to know)? Which country hosted the hackers etc.?

We are Shiachat users and we love ShiaChat! We care and are anxious to have some kind of official word from the admins.

Thankyou.

:)

Wasalam

Edited by hossein

Dear Brother's and Sister's,

My investigation into this matter has brought some sad news. The pictures below clearly show two of our Users, those whom we called insiders, confessing to hacking our beloved system.

Admins, please do whats right -_- .

(okay this is just a joke :P a bit of humor could help in these sad hours :D )

39kkgwe9ucc4t35h5oi.png

lx5vic9g6tqs918vylu6.png

Agian, this is just a joke :P a bit of humor could help in these sad hours :D

i hadnt planned to do this but when EE confessed, i thought: Man! What the heck! lol :P

Dear Brother's and Sister's,

My investigation into this matter has brought some sad news. The pictures below clearly show two of our Users, those whom we called insiders, confessing to hacking our beloved system.

Admins, please do whats right -_- .

(okay this is just a joke :P a bit of humor could help in these sad hours :D )

39kkgwe9ucc4t35h5oi.png

lx5vic9g6tqs918vylu6.png

Agian, this is just a joke :P a bit of humor could help in these sad hours :D

i hadnt planned to do this but when EE confessed, i thought: Man! What the heck! lol :P

LOL dammit we were framed!

Thnakyou Ali,

And yeah ShiaChat is putting updates on its facebook page where u can check up (for those who dont know shiachat has a facebook page- i didnt know until after the hacking for instance).

All dua's for the ShiaChat team -_-

Salams All,

Thanks for your patience.

We're spending every minute of our day and night in trying to bring back our main domain, shiachat.com. We will be making an official statement soon inshallah providing an update as well. Until then, please understand that the lack of update/response from administration is in no means an oversight from us, neither is this "hacking" , but its best if as little details are released as possible until a few issues are addressed. Inshallah you understand.

Rest assured, the server, your information and database was not harmed, hacked, or affected. This is purley a domain-hijacking attempt. More details to follow inshallah.

Please don't bring the old domain back :( It's blocked here. I was so happy that I can finally visit ShiaChat after a year

I miss this place :(

Since when did cheap shots and simple stunts, like hacking, killing or falsely accusing and abusing ever stopped or silenced the TRUTH??? YES! These are the cheap and low tactics of the so called and self proclaimed owners and defenders of Islam. You have different versions of them but they are all of the same sick breed. Here are some of their names and faces: Sipah-e-Sahaba, Lashkar-e-Jangvi, Haq-Char-Yaar, Talibaan, Ahle-Hadees and Wahabi. According to the Ahle Sunnah these groups have got nothing to do with them and they absolutely deny any involvement with these groups.