Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Maula Dha Mallang

Who Wants To Start A Hacking War?

Rate this topic

I suppose hacking would be a good way to destroy the foundations of the enemies of Ahlulbayt (a.s), bearing in mind that it would have to be purely done on the path of Imam Hossain (A.S) and NOT under the heading of Theft or Spying, for invasion of Privacy is considered a great sin.

Salam Alaykom

Have people forgotten what imam Ali (as) did ? for the benefit of mankind everyone must be tolerant of each other. i know it is easy when seeing somethings form our brothers that it hurts us, we get emotional and dislike them for it. but we must be careful with ourselves. anyone who mistreats us we should pass over their mistreatment and forgive and pardon.

i myself strongly disliek how sunnis treatment goes in some cases on the other hand some sunni's are very nice people. i know it is hard, even those people who say something we dislike may just not know or understand. and we should be able to offer a good explanation with softness of tongue and emotion when they ask about us. i slip many times about sunni's May Allah forgive us all ameen. we are here and we should be aiming for a better future so that one day more of our brothers and sisters who are adherents to ahlul bayt do not get killed by people fueled with angry because of ignorance. we can propagate the message correctly if we try and clear up misunderstandings academically. and we can have unity and tolerance while keeping quite on some things the contents of the pot come out unless there is a lid on it, and can leave a big mess. dinner is to be served only to the guest and those in the house not to the floor and the surface of the stove.

Who mentioned anything about hate?

you sound exactly like people at haq char who were making fun of you not few days ago. there is a reason why our scholars preach peace sitting on mimbar. I hope that no one reading your comments leave searching for truth based on what you said because you couldnt tolerate. Dont forget what Imam Ali (as) said to Abu Sufyan after the usurp of his right.

you sound exactly like people at haq char who were making fun of you not few days ago. there is a reason why our scholars preach peace sitting on mimbar. I hope that no one reading your comments leave searching for truth based on what you said because you couldnt tolerate. Dont forget what Imam Ali (as) said to Abu Sufyan after the usurp of his right.

Who said you have to preach hate? I didn't realise that mentioning the truth about your faith is considered as preaching hatred :dry: I pray for them all and hope that they get guided to the truth. I don't hate them. They're misguided and some have been indoctrinated into believing false things regarding Shi'i beliefs. You guys need to to get your priorities fixed up before accusing me of being hateful and whatnot.

We must unite with Sunnis to destroy Wahhabism. Because Wahhabis cannot tolerate Shia. Shia and normal Sunni can tolerate each other. And Wahhabi can tolerate Sunnis. So, Sunni and Shia must unite, and that will cause Wahhabi to fall away.

Is everyone done picking on Hawraa yet? It's getting old, and I bet you all used to beat girls up on the playground when you were a kid :mad: .

We must unite with Sunnis to destroy Wahhabism. Because Wahhabis cannot tolerate Shia. Shia and normal Sunni can tolerate each other. And Wahhabi can tolerate Sunnis. So, Sunni and Shia must unite, and that will cause Wahhabi to fall away.

Even though plenty of Sunnis hate Wahhabis they wouldn't want to unite with us to fight Wahhabis. I've seen plenty of people like this...sometimes the irreligious Sunnis are better than the religious ones!

I agree with Hawraa.

Even the moderate Sunnis allow the most hard core element within them (nasibis) deal with the Shias. Most of the Sunnis, if they are not already salafis, are just fence sitter. You are better off fighting your battle your self.

We don't even follow the same Prophet. They follow a Prophet who sins and that is taught by laymen how to act.

Since this thread has somewhat to do with clearing up misconceptions, I'm fairly sure, you will appreciate my effort.

The Prophet SAWS is not someone who can or does sin. Prophets AS do not sin. I'm sorry for you that you had that misconception (along with many other things in aforementioned post of yours, but this one was the most important, because it's about the Prophet SAWS). They might do, or have the ability to do, things that are not preferred by Allah SWT. Definitely not sins, and mistake might be too harsh of a word. He AZJ gives some instances of this in the Quran. One thing that jumps out in the top of my head is the story of Peygamber Yonus AS. His actions do not amount any sin, but we see Allah SWT guiding him.

Second of all, you should know, that the Prophet SAWS left 2 things, the Quran and the Ahle Bayt. You should know, that the Prophet SAWS appointed Ali RA as Mawla. However, you should also know that the Prophet SAWS taught the deen to people who were not of his family as well; that he taught them about Quran and salaat and everything. Some of these people were also actually involved in giving dawah to other non-muslims at the time and a had special place for the Prophet SAWS. So while, Ahle Bayt RAA has an elevated status, actually nowhere does the Prophet SAWS say to disavow those who are righteous and not a part of Ahle Bayt.

Who said you have to preach hate? I didn't realise that mentioning the truth about your faith is considered as preaching hatred :dry: I pray for them all and hope that they get guided to the truth. I don't hate them. They're misguided and some have been indoctrinated into believing false things regarding Shi'i beliefs. You guys need to to get your priorities fixed up before accusing me of being hateful and whatnot.

And what makes you think that you are guided (i am not accusing you but rather its a reflective question)? If you pray for their guidance then that implies that you have completely been guided.

This is what you are saying (random quotes from your earlier post)

To unite with them is an insult to our Imams. How could you possibly want to unite with those who revere the ones who usurped our Imams rightful leadership, how could you unite with the ones who don't mourn for Aba Abdillah..... They refer to them as 'the first caliph' or 'we all know who they were'....seriously this has got to stop. We're hardly insulting them, we're merely stating the truth. If they have a problem then they should take it up with us. What do we always feel the need to justify our beliefs?....Only then will we be truly victorious. Unity is not the answer, educating fellow Shias is.

This is what they are saying (random quotes from their site)

Cursing and doing Takfeer of the Sahaba is belief of the Shia. The Sahaba including the Khulafa al-rashideen are not Muslim according to the Shia because they didn't believe in the 'divine' Imamate and wilayat of Ali (ra)....The problem of the Shia is with all Companions of the Rasulullah (saw). For them there is no difference between Umar (ra), Abubakr (ra) and Yazeed (non-sahabi). In fact, they are worst than Yazeed according to them...concerning the matter of unity, I am sorry to say it does not work, a person who reads shia books will realize that the Twelver Shia is a sect based upon division not unity....UNITY WITH THE ENEMYS OF AHL AL BAYT ? with those who invent lies in their names ? We Invite Muslims to come to this board and help us to spread our message all over the net to educate other Muslims against Shia.

see the similarities between the two?

We are not them so lets not think like them too. The leaders have said for unity

Finally found the new url. Brothers, sisters, lets not create further divide between MUSLIMS because some punk kid behind a keyboard hacked a website.

Whoever is responsible does not represent Sunnis, infact they don't represent Muslims.

Hacking is un-Islamic in itself. We are taught not to spread our views by force, and this hacking was done by force obviously.

I'm Sunni and I quite enjoy coming to this message board, was just as mad to see it hacked as any Shia.

Remember, Muhammed (pbuh) would be saddened to see Muslims today referring to themselves as Sunni or Shia and never as Muslims.

The further we divide ourselves, the enemies of Islam don't even have to do their part in mutilating our faith.