Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ugly Jinn

Did Shiachat Get Hacked Just Now?

Rate this topic

Yeah i saw it about 4 hours ago, they posted a video if Imran Hussain, and a message that said Hacked by so and so and a funny message: "you have to live on the moon to be believe the Mahdi will be shia"

Apparently it makes perfect sence for the Mahdi to be from the Umayad or an offspring of Sa3oud :wacko: LOL....god forbid.

perhaps it is Because im getting a lot of "www.shiachat.com Driver Errors" messages. Cant access some parts.

Hope this is solve sooner and the hackers are punished for it! :realmad:

Perhaps it is because im getting a lot of "www.shiachat.com Driver Error" 's. I hope it's solved soon and the hackers are punished. :angry:

lets DDos attack them all !!!

Lets Stuxnet their asses

Im sick of these server down, driver errors, visit .ORG, do this do that

its time for payback

far out, what do mods do around here ? prance around trying to find their future wife/husband ?

lets get SERIOUS

--Edited--

Edited by аli

Lovely quote by telling others to suck on the breasts of A'isha and by calling her perverse... Very cute you douche... Wake up ya 7ayawann...

I would've liked your post if u hadnt called him a 7aywan. But its true, the hadith u narrated, isnt suitable and nice to say.

Yeah i saw it about 4 hours ago, they posted a video if Imran Hussain, and a message that said Hacked by so and so and a funny message: "you have to live on the moon to be believe the Mahdi will be shia"

Apparently it makes perfect sence for the Mahdi to be from the Umayad or an offspring of Sa3oud :wacko: LOL....god forbid.

Who is this Imran Hussain? Is he an ex-Shia? Pakistani?

The guy was atleast respectful.

I have altered your warning status and removed two of your posts for insulting the Prophet's (S) wife and other members: Your statements reflect badly on Islam and the Prophet (S) as we all know the Qur'aan has cleared that wife of the Prophet pbuh.gif of lewd slandering and secondly in your pure ignorance you don't see that you insult Allah (SWT) and His holy Prophet's pbuh.gif honour by speaking this way! For then if she was guilty of what you are now accusing her you imprudent half-wit, then the question would be legitimately asked why the Prophet pbuh.gif himself didn't divorce/ punish her! realmad.gif

Look at the other posts and see how you have earned the disrespect of your own brothers!

If you are upset about what has happened at shiachat, know that we are ALL upset, but behaving in a way that befits animals and that our own A'immah as.gif whom you claim to love and whose honour you claim to wish to protect or fight for would disown you (na'uthubIllah) for your unholy impious tongue! realangry.gif

Harsher action could've been taken for so many infractions in such a short time, but just a warning.

And for the record, I wasn't the mod who deleted your first post.

Make istighfaar and from know on use your intellect to fight with hikmah and haqq! Not to be an ugly creature.

Edited by JawzofDETH

Lovely quote by telling others to suck on the breasts of A'isha and by calling her perverse... Very cute you douche... Wake up ya 7ayawann...

Wait who was deleted and edited out? What happened? Who you was calling an animal ROFL?

lets DDos attack them all !!!

Lets Stuxnet their asses

Im sick of these server down, driver errors, visit .ORG, do this do that

its time for payback

far out, what do mods do around here ? prance around trying to find their future wife/husband ?

lets get SERIOUS

Yeah that made me mad too....but there wasn't much I could do but send them a scary email (or at least an attempt at being scary ROFL) I don't know how to DOS or any of that. I found his facebook page though....

either this

http://ar-ar.facebook.com/EjRaM.KSA

or this

http://ar-ar.facebook.com/ejram.hacker

Wait who was deleted and edited out? What happened? Who you was calling an animal ROFL?

It was an unneccessary/inappropriate post by a certain member about 1 of the many lewd (Salman Rushdie bate) sunni hadiths regarding to Ashia.

Yeah that made me mad too....but there wasn't much I could do but send them a scary email (or at least an attempt at being scary ROFL) I don't know how to DOS or any of that. I found his facebook page though....

either this

http://ar-ar.facebook.com/EjRaM.KSA

or this

http://ar-ar.facebook.com/ejram.hacker

lol. :) So i take it you didn't choose to take up his request to feel free to contact him.

lol. :) So i take it you didn't choose to take up his request to feel free to contact him.

Nope.....wouldn't waste my time on the trash.

Yes.....you ejram hacker are trash.....I know you're reading it :D

What a timing too.....you think the dates are on purpose? What....just a day or two before Muharram.

lol you sound computer geek, but yea seems like it was not hacked

Nope :D I was just showing my husband......he was telling me they packeted it. When he was a kid he used to play around and attack people in IRC with packets and things from bots.....however in the world that is done.

Nope :D I was just showing my husband......he was telling me they packeted it. When he was a kid he used to play around and attack people in IRC with packets and things from bots.....however in the world that is done.

Sorry but i do not know what a "IRC" and "packets" and things from "bots" are????

Sorry but i do not know what a "IRC" and "packets" and things from "bots" are????

IRC.....DALNet......Mirc......all of that ancient stuff. He used to have bots when he was a kid......the bot would hide on other peoples computers without them knowing......and he would send out pings by using the bots all at once to an IP or server to bring it down. Unfortunately he no longer has the bots or does any of that hahahaha.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botnet

IRC.....DALNet......Mirc......all of that ancient stuff. He used to have bots when he was a kid......the bot would hide on other peoples computers without them knowing......and he would send out pings by using the bots all at once to an IP or server to bring it down. Unfortunately he no longer has the bots or does any of that hahahaha.

ok, i see...... now i know...... :huh:

I am of the opinion that no hacking whatsoever should be done in retaliation.

No matter how much you want to testdrive your new blackbuntu ISO :( and LOIC someone's site in anger.

It's just is not our way.

We must always ask, que bono? Who benefits?

These fellows attacked our site over a small difference of opinion that could have been talked out.

We should not take retaliation against anyone as then we'll start a shia-sunni cyberwar :lol:

That can only benefit our enemies and no one else.

Also, I must say their timing deliberately around Muharram was designed to tick people off,

Was-Salaam