Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
jari

Verdict Authuenticity

Rate this topic

Salamun Alayk,

I have came across the following on ShiaChat in another thread. Someone posted it in Persian or Arabic (the link to the reference site didn't work) and translated it as following.

Question: Can I do Mutah with a Virgin who has no objection to it, but we don’t tell her father because there is a fear that he will (or might) not give permission. What is our obligation?

Answer: So, if the girl is Rashida means she can distinguish (or differentiate) between good and bad (evil) there’s no problem to it and father’s permission is not a condition.

I just to ensure if this is authentic? Any brothers who have cross-checked this?

marja3 mohamad hussain fadllalah has this opinion

but most others have another opinion that you must first ask him and if he rejects the suitable for un islamic reasons then you dont have to take permission because its called uthool

another situation where you dont need permission according to mohamad sadiq alsadr is when the girl is afraid from potentially falling into sin without the marriage or they reject the suitable for the unislamic reasons

(salam)

(bismillah)

Salamun Alayk,

I have came across the following on ShiaChat in another thread. Someone posted it in Persian or Arabic (the link to the reference site didn't work) and translated it as following.

Question: Can I do Mutah with a Virgin who has no objection to it, but we don’t tell her father because there is a fear that he will (or might) not give permission. What is our obligation?

Answer: So, if the girl is Rashida means she can distinguish (or differentiate) between good and bad (evil) there’s no problem to it and father’s permission is not a condition.

I just to ensure if this is authentic? Any brothers who have cross-checked this?

This specific fatwa is from Muhammad Saadiq Roohaani, his fatwa is very famous. He has backed his viewpoint very well in his Fiqh al-Saadiq.

And here is the definition of what a raashidah is to Roohaani:

1 - هل يجوز البكر أن تتزوج مؤقت او دائم دون اذن ولي امرها ؟

1 - يجوز بشرط ان تكون بالغة عاقلة راشدة ، والراشدة هي التي تستطيع التمييز بين ما فيه المصلحة وما فيه المفسدة.

Question: Is it permissible for a virgin to marry temporarily or premanent without the permission of her wali (guardian)?

Answer: It is permissible with the condition that she is adult, reasonable (sound reason) and raashidah. And raashidah is that she is able distinguish between what is the benefit in it, and what is the corruption in it

Source: http://ar.rohani.ir/istefta-2215.htm

(salam)

Edited by Nader Zaveri

(salam)

(bismillah)

This specific fatwa is from Muhammad Saadiq Roohaani, his fatwa is very famous. He has backed his viewpoint very well in his Fiqh al-Saadiq.

And here is the definition of what a raashidah is to Roohaani:

1 - هل يجوز البكر أن تتزوج مؤقت او دائم دون اذن ولي امرها ؟

1 - يجوز بشرط ان تكون بالغة عاقلة راشدة ، والراشدة هي التي تستطيع التمييز بين ما فيه المصلحة وما فيه المفسدة.

Question: Is it permissible for a virgin to marry temporarily or premanent without the permission of her wali (guardian)?

Answer: It is permissible with the condition that she is adult, reasonable (sound reason) and raashidah. And raashidah is that she is able distinguish between what is the benefit in it, and what is the corruption in it

Source: http://ar.rohani.ir/istefta-2215.htm

(salam)

Salam,

I thought the ahadith said that mut`ah with virgin needs permission from the girl's father?

Edited by rotten_coconut