Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Syeda Naqvie

Ayyam-e-aza Majalis

Rate this topic

Salam,

Which Zakir you are going to listen this year in Ayyam-e-aza? I know most of you would say that the Zikr is important, no matter whoever is delivering it. But I want to know who is your favorite Zakir.

I like to listen Aqeel Gharavi & Zaki Baqri the most

Wassalam

Yes, he is very good as well. I attended his majalis 4-5 years back. The best thing I lke about him, are the duas he tells his listeners for particular purposes.

Wassalam

Edited by Syeda Naqvie

He much speaks about current issues in Shia Islam, our deficiencies, our bad habits/sins, etc.

Like on Shab e Ashura majlis in UK a few years ago, he spoke about the ettiquette of using a toilet and breast feeding baby's.

Ashre-e-Muharram should only be about fazail and musaib of Ahle-Bayt (as), anything else is secondary.

Allah save us from these types of Ulema who use the platform of Aza to propogate thier political agendas and speak inappropriately from the mimber.

Zakir Waseem Abbass Baloch, Syed Iqbal Hussain Bajar and Allama Nasir Talhara are the Zakirs who I want to listen to this Ashra but unfortunately they wiil be in Pakistan. We'll have to make do with a Qum conveyor belt molvi, although we have Allama Akhtar Zainabi this year who I hear is a good reciter and reads masaib well.

ASHRA-E-MAJALIS (Karachi):

Allama Aqeel-ur-Gharvi, Soldier Bazar, Bungalow of Mr. Ali Muttaqi, 8:00am

Allama Zaki Baqari, Shareekatul Husain, Gulistan-e-Johar, 7:00pm

Allama Zaki Baqari, Imam Bargah Abu Turab, 10:00pm

Allama Talib Johari, New Rizvia, Phase-2, 7:00pm

Allama Talib Johari, Shohda-e-Karbala, Ancholi, 10:00pm

Allama Hasan Zafar Naqvi, Imam Bargah IRC, 8:00pm

Allama Hasan Zafar Naqvi, Aza Khana-e-Zahra, Soldier Bazar, 10:00pm

Allama Zameer Akhtar Naqvi, Ancholi, 9:00pm

Allama Zameer Akhtar Naqvi, Kazmain, Drig Road, 11:00pm

Allama Majid Raza, Ancholi, 4:00pm

Allama Majid Raza, Husaini Mission, Drig Road, 7:00pm

Allama Nadir Abbas, Imam-e-Zamana, People’s Colony, 7:00pm

Allama Shabih-ur-Raza, Babul Ilm, Nazimabad, 8:00pm

Allama Shehanshah Naqvi, Nishtar Park, Soldier Bazar, 4:00pm

Allama Qalb-e-Sadiq, Mehfil-e-Shah-e-Khurasan, Soldier Bazar, 9:00pm

Allama Zuhair Abbas Abidi, Masjid-e-Yasrab, Phase-4 DHA, 7:30pm

ASHRA-E-MAJALIS (Karachi):

Allama Aqeel-ur-Gharvi, Soldier Bazar, Bungalow of Mr. Ali Muttaqi, 8:00am

Allama Zaki Baqari, Shareekatul Husain, Gulistan-e-Johar, 7:00pm

Allama Zaki Baqari, Imam Bargah Abu Turab, 10:00pm

Allama Talib Johari, New Rizvia, Phase-2, 7:00pm

Allama Talib Johari, Shohda-e-Karbala, Ancholi, 10:00pm

Allama Hasan Zafar Naqvi, Imam Bargah IRC, 8:00pm

Allama Hasan Zafar Naqvi, Aza Khana-e-Zahra, Soldier Bazar, 10:00pm

Allama Zameer Akhtar Naqvi, Ancholi, 9:00pm

Allama Zameer Akhtar Naqvi, Kazmain, Drig Road, 11:00pm

Allama Majid Raza, Ancholi, 4:00pm

Allama Majid Raza, Husaini Mission, Drig Road, 7:00pm

Allama Nadir Abbas, Imam-e-Zamana, People’s Colony, 7:00pm

Allama Shabih-ur-Raza, Babul Ilm, Nazimabad, 8:00pm

Allama Shehanshah Naqvi, Nishtar Park, Soldier Bazar, 4:00pm

Allama Qalb-e-Sadiq, Mehfil-e-Shah-e-Khurasan, Soldier Bazar, 9:00pm

Allama Zuhair Abbas Abidi, Masjid-e-Yasrab, Phase-4 DHA, 7:30pm

JazakAllah for the program list. I was about to ask that.

Wassalam

Like on Shab e Ashura majlis in UK a few years ago, he spoke aboutI the ettiquette of using a toilet and breast feeding baby's.

Ashre-e-Muharram should only be about fazail and musaib of Ahle-Bayt, anything else is secondary.

Allah save us from these types of Ulema who use the platform of Aza to propagate thier political agendas and speak inappropriately from the mimer.

I do not know the reason for your disdain of ulema trained in Najaf and Qom, but your writing tells me that you are as far away from the message of imam Hussain (as) as the sky is to the earth.

Let's see the sunnah of Imam Hussain (as) on the night before and the day of Ashura:

1. Imam waited for Ali Asghar to be 6 months old which he did on the day of 10th of Muharram so his shahadat becomes a legitimate human shahadat. In Islamic sharia, a baby passed away before he/she is 6 month of age does not qualify to be given the Kafan. Imam followed the rule of sharia so Yazid forces will not be able to justify their desecrating the body of the little shaheed.

2. Imam Hussain right before his own shahadat, when Shimr was climbing on his chest telling Syeda Zainab to go back to the tents due to her Sharia obligation of hijab.

3. Syeda Zainab (as) while carrying 4th Imam on her back, running from tent to tent while the tents were burning by Yazidi forces, reached the last tent, and asked a "SHARIA" question from the imam of that time, the Imam Ali Zainulabedeen, that "should we get out without our hijab or should we die by being burnt alive in the tents"? Syeda Zainab herself was the biggest scholar of her time, so much that people used to call her "an alima who was not taught by any teacher", practically the same title that Her blessed grandfather, the Prophet had. Still her asking this Sharia question while she was minutes away from burning to death, was particularly to teach us that 1) asking a sharia question on any time, day, condition, situation is recommended and the sunnah of Ahlulbait 2) following the sharia is utmost wajib in all situations and conditions, because this was the whole reason of the revolution of Syed us Shohada. 3) Islamic politics is the main source due to which Imamat exists, the Saqifa happened, the shahadat of imam Hassan, the karbala, the coming of Imam Mahdi inshAllah, all that is because politics is the critical part of Islamic sharia. You take politics out of islam, you have removed jihad, Amr bil maroof, nahi nail munkir, taala, Tabarra, hajj, khums, and to some extent salat out of Islam. Only iblees and Salafis want us Shias to remove politics from Islam, because this is politics in Islam which is the root of Imamat.

Also a note to all those anti-Sharia squad of jahil Pakistani/indian Shias, tell me why imam Hussain (as) had to start his revolution to begin with. Was it not, as imam Hussain himself says for the "Talab ul islah fi ummat e jaddi" - the correction in the practices (sharia practices) of the ummat of his grandfather the reason that Imam Hussain came out and gladly sacrificed 72 of his best family members and friends so he could protect the "SHARIA" of the creed of his Prophet grandfather.

What would be the main reason that the Imam Al Qaim (ATF) would need to come back.... To revive the true SHARIA and SUNNAH of his grandfather the prophet (pbuh).

I could go on and on, but are you sure you have really understood the revolution of imam Hussain (as) or for you and your Iikes this is just a way to cry your heart out for two month, hit on Shia girls around, eat tons of rice after every majlis, and then go back home backbiting and laughing like a runaway monkey.. All the while being readied to be humiliated and killed by a Salafi terrorist just because you have abandoned Islamic SHARIA rules of POLITICS and think that crying and beating yourself with chains is a good enough pastime of Muharram and Safar.

Edited by Waiting for HIM