Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Al-Hadi

Righteousness

Rate this topic

(salam)

I haven't done a topic in quite some time..so i thought id make one! :D

So the topic I've chosen is righteousness. I intend to answer two points regarding righteousness

1) Benefits of righteousness

2) Signs of a righteous person

3) Complete Righteousness.

Benefits of Righteousness:

There are many benefits of righteousness but here are a few.

The Prophet (sawaws) said: "Nothing increases lifespan except righteousness"

I think that sums up pretty nicely the importance of being righteousness because:

Longer life = More time to worship Allah (swt)

The Prophet (sawaws) said : "The good deed to be rewarded fastest is righteousness, and he evil deed to be punished the fastest is aggression

By being righteous, you will receive your reward quicker, meaning you can carry on doing more good deeds after whilst utilising the reward.

Sign of a righteous person:

The Prophet (saws) said : "There are ten sings of a righteous person :he loves for the sake of Allah, hates for the sake of Allah, befriends for the sake of Allah, abandons for the sake of Allah. He become angry for the sake of Allah,becomes pleased for the sake of Allah, works for the sake of Allah, beseeches Allah, submits to Allah - fearing hi, awed [by others], pure, sincere, bashful, and watchful - and acts kindly for the sake of Allah"

Quite a handful of things to be thinking about there i.e what each one means and how we can apply it, and do we already apply it?

Complete Righteousness:

The Prophet (sawaws) said : "Complete righteousness means that you do in secret what is usually done in public"

basically meaning, no hypocrisy! Always be yourself in public, and be what you are.

InshaAllah we are always righteousness and may we all serve in Allah (swt) 's way.

(wasalam)

(salam)

Thanks guys :D much appreciated support :D

May Allah (swt) bless you all!

(salam)

Excellent post brother. Thanks a lot for sharing this.

I'd also like to recommend everyone to visit this blog by brothers Kamran-Syed, Ali H Syed and Al-Hadi.

ah Mahd, ill pass the cheque to your bank account later...might even give you a raise! chief advertiser ;)