Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

World War?

Rate this topic

its very possible that this would happen looking at the way the economical system is going. I suspect that america is not going to go bankrupt and accept the reality and sit there and just turn into a 4th world country and accept that fate while china would take her place. I think they will say the famous say of Hercules " against me and my enemies" and they will bring the whole world down with them. the mentality of " either I or no one else" would most likely kick in and they will behave just like the arab dictators and wont let it go without an ugly fight.

May be they will try to create jobs by creating war so they can sell weapons and employ engineers and laborers and manufacturers ???

but it doesn't look good and its so easy to imagine them making big alliances overnight because of conflict of interests and torching the whole world

but this world war if it happens it would catch all of us by surprise and it will escalate very quickly I guess

this bloody war is reported in the hadeeths where they say 2/3 of the humans will die either by the red death or by the white death

the red death is the war

the white death is the disease