Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ya Ali Madad....?

Rate this topic

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we call Imam Ali(a.s) for help, because, in the battle of KHaybar, it was rasool e khoda(saww) himself who called him for help after all the so called warriors had run away from the battle and they ha

There's one main reason I'd actually want to ever learn Urdu, and that's to read this Shaykh's books. From what I've seen of it, while I won't agree with everything he writes, he's really one of the

And Sayyid Rohani was declared a mujtahid when he was 14. How many years do you think he was the howza for prior to that? Frankly I don't care how many years he was in whatever howzas (and don't forg

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

i don't know why shiites do not say ya muhammad madad.

we call Imam Ali(a.s) for help, because, in the battle of KHaybar, it was rasool e khoda(saww) himself who called him for help after all the so called warriors had run away from the battle and they had not been successful in penetrating the fort of khaybar. It was at this point that rasool e khoda(saww) said " now i will call the one who will never ever run away from any battle" and then the Doa of Nad e ali(a.s) was revealed to rasool e khoda(saww) from Hazrat e jibraeel(a.s) by the command of AllhÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì. Then it was rasool e khoda(Saww) who called Imam Ali(a.s) for help after reciting that doa, Hence, its a sunnat of rasool e khoda(saww) himself to call Imam Ali(a.s) for help, we the shia of mohammad(saww) wa aale mohammad(a.s) are only following his sunnat.

• Veteran Member

we call Imam Ali(a.s) for help, because, in the battle of KHaybar, it was rasool e khoda(saww) himself who called him for help after all the so called warriors had run away from the battle and they had not been successful in penetrating the fort of khaybar. It was at this point that rasool e khoda(saww) said " now i will call the one who will never ever run away from any battle" and then the Doa of Nad e ali(a.s) was revealed to rasool e khoda(saww) from Hazrat e jibraeel(a.s) by the command of Allhسبحانه وتعالى. Then it was rasool e khoda(Saww) who called Imam Ali(a.s) for help after reciting that doa, Hence, its a sunnat of rasool e khoda(saww) himself to call Imam Ali(a.s) for help, we the shia of mohammad(saww) wa aale mohammad(a.s) are only following his sunnat.

The du'a of nade ali was revealed? What is your source for this, can you give us some example of one of the Imams talling their shi'a to recite this, or they themselves reciting this, or even saying 'ya ali madad' or even saying 'ya ali'?

As I understood it, this whole ya ali madad stuff comes from the isma'ilies, who are deviants

• Advanced Member

The du'a of nade ali was revealed? What is your source for this, can you give us some example of one of the Imams talling their shi'a to recite this, or they themselves reciting this, or even saying 'ya ali madad' or even saying 'ya ali'?

As I understood it, this whole ya ali madad stuff comes from the isma'ilies, who are deviants

there are many examples that Imams telling their shia to read this dua, have you thought that shia recite such a dua from nowhere source ???? and an unknown person has come from nowhere has recited this and all of shia are following him with out even knowing its source because just it sounded good???? or ismailies liked to recite it so other non-smailies have thought that"o man! it is very good thing! let us teach it to our children since today?"

ofc you can find their saying about nade ali in many shia sources, you could have searched about "Nade ali" before asking this question!

and also , Mafatih ul jinan is itself the best source.

by now, read this :http://www.erfan.ir/...a.s)-At-Kheibar

Edited by Najva
  • Veteran Member

there are many examples that Imams telling their shia to read this dua, have you thought that shia recite such a dua from nowhere source ????

There are many, many things that the modern day followers of the ahl ul-bayt do and recite from either nowhere sources or just weak sources. There are too many examples of this for me to mention.

and an unknown person has come from nowhere has recited this and all of shia are following him with out even knowing its source because just it sounded good????

From what I understand,part of this 'du'a' is in bihar al-anwar, with a faulty chain of narration, sayed al-khu'i and shaykh Lankarani famously said it is not authentic. But as your second point yes, I guess people thought it sounded good, so they adopted it.

ismailies liked to recite it so other non-smailies have thought that"o man! it is very good thing! let us teach it to our children since today?

Again, so many practices of the modern day followers of the ahl ul-bayt come from deviant sources, its hard to know why the traditions of the imams (a) were not enough, got boring maybe?

Mafatih ul jinan is itself the best source

I only have the small mafatih, can you post a link showing me where nade ali is in mafatih, thanks.

I skimmed through this, but was unable to find the bit about nade ali, could you just post the section thanks.

This topic has been discussed in depth before on shiachat, however, I don't really know how to search the history to pull up the relevant thread, maybe someone else can

Edited by Ali_Hussain
  • Veteran Member

The more I read these threads, the more I think humans really are naturally drawn to shirk. They actually go out of their way to put themselves in situations that are at best ambiguous instead of just keeping to the safe path of depending on no one but Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì.

• Veteran Member

The more I read these threads, the more I think humans really are naturally drawn to shirk. They actually go out of their way to put themselves in situations that are at best ambiguous instead of just keeping to the safe path of depending on no one but Allah سبحانه وتعالى.

what do you consider shirk may I ask?

Aren't you committing shirk by asking another human for a loan of a few dollars? Why don't you go to Allah for the few dollars you seek? What if an angel brings it to you? Will you not take it because it doesn't "come from God," according to your outlook? Just because you can't see God at work in his servants doesn't make us idolaters.

Edited by Saintly_Jinn23
  • Veteran Member

what do you consider shirk may I ask?

Aren't you committing shirk by asking another human for a loan of a few dollars? Why don't you go to Allah for the few dollars you seek? What if and angel brings it to you? Will you not take it because it doesn't "come from God," according to your outlook? Just because you can't see God at work in his servants doesn't make us idolaters.

When you pray to someone other than Allah, you are committing shirk.

If you call on Allah, and He uses angels, the Prophet (pbuh), the Imams (as), or anyone else, to answer you, then all well and good. That doesn't mean you can just cut out Allah and start directly going to others. It would be like if I asked a rich man for a loan, and he sent his servant to give it to me, then the next time I just ask the servant directly. Would that make sense? Obviously not.

I just don't understand why people are so desperate to call on everything they can possibly think of other than Allah سبحانه وتعالى. Whether it be prophets, imams, angels, saints, or even trees and rocks. Is it because there is a feeling of not being able to relate to Allah سبحانه وتعالى, or something else? What would possibly prevent someone from asking Allah (swt) directly for something, when you know for a fact that He can hear you, and will answer you?

Did the Prophet (pbuh) or any of the Imams (as) ever say that after they died, their followers should pray to them? Note that there is a big difference between asking the Prophet (pbuh) or an Imam (as) to pray to Allah on our behalf, or asking Allah to grant our request for the sake of the Prophet (pbuh) and his Ahlulbayt (as) (there is obviously nothing wrong with either of these things), and asking those people directly to help us with no reference to Allah (which is not correct).

Edited by Haydar Husayn
  • Veteran Member

When you pray to someone other than Allah, you are committing shirk.

If you call on Allah, and He uses angels, the Prophet (pbuh), the Imams (as), or anyone else, to answer you, then all well and good. That doesn't mean you can just cut out Allah and start directly going to others. It would be like if I asked a rich man for a loan, and he sent his servant to give it to me, then the next time I just ask the servant directly. Would that make sense? Obviously not.

I just don't understand why people are so desperate to call on everything they can possibly think of other than Allah سبحانه وتعالى. Whether it be prophets, imams, angels, saints, or even trees and rocks. Is it because there is a feeling of not being able to relate to Allah سبحانه وتعالى, or something else? What would possibly prevent someone from asking Allah (swt) directly for something, when you know for a fact that He can hear you, and will answer you?

Did the Prophet (pbuh) or any of the Imams (as) ever say that after they died, their followers should pray to them? Note that there is a big difference between asking the Prophet (pbuh) or an Imam (as) to pray to Allah on our behalf, or asking Allah to grant our request for the sake of the Prophet (pbuh) and his Ahlulbayt (as) (there is obviously nothing wrong with either of these things), and asking those people directly to help us with no reference to Allah (which is not correct).

It's all a matter of the heart, if you think the servant, while making it clear that you don't think the servant is doing it on his own, it's not really any different.

If I ask the servant "I know your master has such and such, so could you please get me this," that's not really any different than saying "ask your master to give you this to give to me," either way I acknowledge that he has to get the permission of his master.

Likewise, God has bestowed various responsibilities on different servants of his, and it is in this way he answers the needs of his people. If Muhammad (pbuh) helps you to learn something or get something, then God has helped you through Muhammad (pbuh) because Muhammad only does what is permissible by the will of our Lord because Allah knows best. In another example, someone who doesn't believe in God, doesn't pray, is desperate for a loan to save him from living on the streets. You as a Muslim, know his plight, and you have the means to help him, but instead of giving your aid to him in the manner he needs (the loan) you choose to pray to God for God to give him the loan he needs. Does this make any sense at all when you know that the means by which the Lord helps his creations is through his creations? Why not allow yourself to be the means by which Allah aids his creations, the vessel of his will, by giving the man the loan he needs yourself when you clearly have the means and then having the two of you praise God for his work through you.

When somebody does something charitable for you, you say "Thank you and praise be to God." Why do you praise God? Where was God in all this? Heck, where were the angels in all this? You thank God because God worked his will through that person because that person, at least for that moment, answered the whispers to do right that were within his heart, which is the will of God. He allowed himself, even if he doesn't acknowledge it, to be a vessel for the will of God and one of the means by which God works in this world. Thus, it is perfectly fitting to thank God when even a single person, who even may be an unbeliever or an all around terrible person, does one act of righteousness because it is by God that he or she does so.

Because all deeds of righteousness are the work of God, as well as the work of the vessel (the individual creation) who allows his will be one with God's, it is perfectly fitting to thank both. And makes perfect sense to just ask the servant directly for some sort of aid without mention of God from the mouth. As long as the heart and mind knows that is by God that he or she will aid you, there is no need to mention God with the tongue. You're essentially asking God, but not speaking his name in vain by constantly asking him to give you things or help you in something that he has already clearly given the means to obtain or fix. Neither are you showing your lack of knowledge and understanding by not recognizing those means and using them when they so clearly and obviously in front of you, thanks to your Lord who has pretty much answered your prayer before you spoke it. You only need to use the time and energy you would be using to speak to God directly and mention his glorious names for so many things to just thank him for the means he has already given you before asking for it and to praise his attributes or to ask that the veil, which you have allowed to be placed over yourself, that blinds you from seeing these means he has given and his attributes be lifted.

I'll ask Ali (as) for help in what Allah has allowed Ali (as) to help his creations in, and then when my prayer is heard, I praise God for the gift of Ali (as).

Edited by Saintly_Jinn23
  • Veteran Member

It's all a matter of the heart, if you think the servant, while making it clear that you don't think the servant is doing it on his own, it's not really any different.

If I ask the servant "I know your master has such and such, so could you please get me this," that's not really any different than saying "ask your master to give you this to give to me," either way I acknowledge that he has to get the permission of his master.

I think it is different. In one instance you are asking the master, and on the other you are asking the servant to get you the master's money, without making any reference to the master. So for example, he could just steal it and give it to you. Obviously the righteous servant would never do such a thing, and neither do I believe the servants of Allah (swt) would answer such requests to them (even assuming they could do so, which is a seperate discussion), because you are in essence asking them to usurp the role of Allah. You can say that isn't the intention or whatever, but Islam isn't all about intention. For example, you can't prostrate to anyone other than Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì, regardless of what your intention is.

Likewise, God has bestowed various responsibilities on different servants of his, and it is in this way he answers the needs of his people. If Muhammad (pbuh) helps you to learn something or get something, then God has helped you through Muhammad (pbuh) because Muhammad only does what is permissible by the will of our Lord because Allah knows best. In another example, someone who doesn't believe in God, doesn't pray, is desperate for a loan to save him from living on the streets. You as a Muslim, know his plight, and you have the means to help him, but instead of giving your aid to him in the manner he needs (the loan) you choose to pray to God for God to give him the loan he needs. Does this make any sense at all when you know that the means by which the Lord helps his creations is through his creations? Why not allow yourself to be the means by which Allah aids his creations, the vessel of his will, by giving the man the loan he needs yourself when you clearly have the means and then having the two of you praise God for his work through you.

When somebody does something charitable for you, you say "Thank you and praise be to God." Why do you praise God? Where was God in all this? Heck, where were the angels in all this? You thank God because God worked his will through that person because that person, at least for that moment, answered the whispers to do right that were within his heart, which is the will of God. He allowed himself, even if he doesn't acknowledge it, to be a vessel for the will of God and one of the means by which God works in this world. Thus, it is perfectly fitting to thank God when even a single person, who even may be an unbeliever or an all around terrible person, does one act of righteousness because it is by God that he or she does so.

The key point is that it is Allah who chooses the means through which He helps his creation, not you. You don't get to pick and choose what your favourite method of delivery is. If Allah wants to help you through Imam Ali (as), then He can do so, but that isn't your decision to make.

Because all deeds of righteousness are the work of God, as well as the work of the vessel (the individual creation) who allows his will be one with God's, it is perfectly fitting to thank both. And makes perfect sense to just ask the servant directly for some sort of aid without mention of God from the mouth. As long as the heart and mind knows that is by God that he or she will aid you, there is no need to mention God with the tongue. You're essentially asking God, but not speaking his name in vain by constantly asking him to give you things or help you in something that he has already clearly given the means to obtain or fix. Neither are you showing your lack of knowledge and understanding by not recognizing those means and using them when they so clearly and obviously in front of you, thanks to your Lord who has pretty much answered your prayer before you spoke it. You only need to use the time and energy you would be using to speak to God directly and mention his glorious names for so many things to just thank him for the means he has already given you before asking for it and to praise his attributes or to ask that the veil, which you have allowed to be placed over yourself, that blinds you from seeing these means he has given and his attributes be lifted.

I don't understand this. It requires just as much effort to call on Allah as it does Ali (as), so why avoid calling on Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì?

Allah does not consider requests to Him to be using his name in vain, and neither does He find constant request tiresome. If He did, then what would Imam Ali (as) make of these cries for help that arrive every second?

This is what Allah (swt) says in the Quran. It seems pretty clear to me:

Thee do we serve and Thee do we beseech for help. [1:5, Shakir]

And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way. [2:186, Shakir]

And do not call besides Allah on that which can neither benefit you nor harm you, for if you do then surely you will in that case be of the unjust. And if Allah should afflict you with harm, then there is none to remove it but He; and if He intends good to you there is none to repel His grace; He brings it to whom He pleases of His servants; and He is the Forgiving, the Merciful. [10:106-107, Shakir]

Say: My Lord would not care for you were it not for your prayer; but you have indeed rejected (the truth), so that which shall cleave shall come. [25:77, Shakir]

You only worship idols besides Allah and you create a lie surely they whom you serve besides Allah do not control for you any sustenance, therefore seek the sustenance from Allah and serve Him and be grateful to Him; to Him you shall be brought back. [29:17, Shakir]

And your Lord says: Call upon Me, I will answer you; surely those who are too proud for My service shall soon enter hell abased. [40:60, Shakir]

And who is in greater error than he who calls besides Allah upon those that will not answer him till the day of resurrection and they are heedless of their call? And when men are gathered together they shall be their enemies, and shall be deniers of their worshipping (them). [46:5-6, Shakir]

I don't know how someone can read all this, and then think there is a valid reason to avoid supplicating to Allah, and instead supplicating to His creation.

I'll ask Ali (as) for help in what Allah has allowed Ali (as) to help his creations in, and then when my prayer is heard, I praise God for the gift of Ali (as).

Do you have any explicit proof that Allah (swt) has given Ali (as) this role that you ascribe to him?

• Advanced Member

قال : حدثنا أحمد بن عبد الجبار ، قال : حدثنا بشر بن بكر ، عن محمد بن إسحاق ، عن مشيخته

قال لما رجع علي بن أبي طالب من احد ناول فاطمة سيفه ، وقال أفاطم هاك السيف غيــر ذميـم * فلست بــرعديـد ولا بلئيــم

لعمري لقد أعذرت في نصر أحمد * ومرضــاة رب للعبــاد رحيــم

قال : وسمع في يوم احد وقد هاجت ريح عاصف كلام هاتف يهتف وهو يقول

لا سيـــف إلا ذو الفقــار * ولا فـــتـــى إلا عـلــي

وإذا نــدبتـــم هالـكــا * فــابكوا الوفي أخـــا الوفي

Mohammad bin Is'haaq narrates from his scholars, who said:

When Ali ibn Abi Taleb returned from Ohud, he gave his sword to Fatema (sa) and read this poem:

"O Fatema (sa)! Take my sword, the sword that is not disgraced. I am not frightened nor am I a villain. I swear that I worked hard to support Ahmad (saww) and to please the Merciful lord of the slaves."

On the day of Ohud when it was very windy, people heard a voice that recited this poem:

"There is no sword except Zulfiqar, and there is no man except Ali.

When you need help, cry out the name of the loyal one, and the (name of the) brother of the loyal one."

Source: Amali - Sheikh Toosi 1:142 / Basharatul Mustafa Le Shiyat e Murtuza Ch.11 Hadees.13

http://www.yasoob.co.../11/no1186.html

Edited by muhibb-ali
  • Advanced Member

[quote name=Ali_Hussain' timestamp='1321390807'

post='2298720]

There are many, many things that the modern day followers of the ahl ul-bayt do and recite from either nowhere sources or just weak sources. There are too many examples of this for me to mention.

Edited by Najva
  • Banned

what i dont understand is - we say ya ali madad, you do not. how does what we do affect any of you in any way at all? we will continue to call upon those who help us in our difficulties, you all force yourselves to deny help when it is in reach and make yourselves spiritual orphans.

you do what you want, we do what we want. if we are wrong, then its us who are going to hell, not you?

"oh ali, one of the signs of a halali is when he hears your name, he smiles. one of the signs of a haram zada is when he hears your name, he frowns".

for those of you who are so najis they are actually getting upset because we call on our imam, i suggest you investigate the circumstances of your birth, and see if there was any funny business going on.

Edited by Maula Dha Mallang

what i dont understand is - we say ya ali madad, you do not. how does what we do affect any of you in any way at all? we will continue to call upon those who help us in our difficulties, you all force yourselves to deny help when it is in reach and make yourselves spiritual orphans.

you do what you want, we do what we want. if we are wrong, then its us who are going to hell, not you?

"oh ali, one of the signs of a halali is when he hears your name, he smiles. one of the signs of a haram zada is when he hears your name, he frowns".

for those of you who are so najis they are actually getting upset because we call on our imam, i suggest you investigate the circumstances of your birth, and see if there was any funny business going on.

^^^^^ i luv you

sirf murtuza ke ghar se nabi ko madad mili

aur mutaza ko kis se madad mili?

what is the definition of haram zada ?

according to shiites the one who got conceived when his mother was in menses is also haram zada. lolz

• Banned

what is the definition of haram zada ?

according to shiites the one who got conceived when his mother was in menses is also haram zada. lolz

:huh:

you realise "the one who got conceived when his mother was in menses" is referring to umar, right?

• Banned

lol @ akhbari.org

(1) umars father had a black slave woman, he performed zina with her, and had a daughter.

(2) when the daughter became baligh, umars father also perfomed zina with her, his own illigitemate daughter (while she was on her menses), and umar was born from this happy union. umar therefore has the rare honour of being born from not 1, but 2 zinas.

- the quran says that menses is an uncleanliness and we must stay away (i.e. not sleep with) our women when they are their menses

- how is it funny to have a fatwa which says the same thing?

finally

- "the one who was conceived when his mother was on menses" is a code for umar, just like saying "fulan fulan" in the hadith.

have a nice day :)

Edited by Maula Dha Mallang
  • Advanced Member

In the recently published

translation of the Contemporary Fatwas of Ayatullah Seestani (May Allah

Protect him and Preserve him).

The propriety of saying "Ya Ali Madad" depends entirely upon the intention

of the person who says it.

If the help of Hadhrat Ali (A.S.) or any of the other ma'sumeen is sought as

an intercessor and a 'waseelah' envisaged by the Holy Qur'an in Ayah 35 of

Suratul Maidah then not only there can be no objection but it would be the

right and proper thing to do.

But if help is sought in the belief that the person whose help sought shares

with Allah the right to create, sustain and

protect then the call for help might amount to 'shirk'.

The Ayah referred to above reads as follows:

"O you who believe ! Be mindful of your Duty to Allah, and seek a way to

approach him ((wab tagoo ilayhi waseelah).................."

According to Quran, if a person does not say "YA ALI MADAD, he or she is not Muslim

YA ALI MADAD means"O Ali help us."

What will happen"? Ali (as) is authorized by Allah to help us. As soon as we say "Ya Ali Madad" with true heart we get help immediately. TRY IT.

Read Quran

[shakir 5:55] Only Allah is your Vali and His Messenger and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow.

Ask help from your Vali--Quran show many times that people asked help from their Vali other than Allah.

Moses (as) helped and so much so that Moses (as) killed the opponent of his shia.

Later Moses (as) told Allah that he helped him because he was his shia.

Allah told us this story to let us know that asking help from Vali is alright.

O MUSLIMS- REMEMBER EVERY DOT IN QURAN IS IMPORTANT AND QURAN IS FOREVER. Those old stories are leasons for future.

Do not be Ibleesi- Iblees tried to get help directly from Allah and see his fate.

It has been narrated in Sahih al Bukhari by Anas, “Whenever drought threatened them, 'Umar bin Al-Khattab, used to ask Al-Abbas bin 'Abdul Muttalib to invoke Allah for rain. He used to say,

"O Allah! We used to ask our Prophet to invoke You for rain, and You would bless us with rain, and now we ask his uncle to invoke You for rain. O Allah ! Bless us with rain." And so it would rain.

Sahih al Bukhari Volume 2, Book 17, Number 123 Chapter “Istisqaa”, Narrated by Anas.

Bukhari, Tirmidhi, and many others relate, through their chain of narrators from 'Uthman ibn Hunayf, that a blind man came to the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) and said, "I've been afflicted in my eyesight, so please pray to Allah for me." The Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said: "Go make ablution (wudu), perform two rak'as of prayer, and then say:

"Oh Allah, I ask You and turn to You through my Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of mercy; O Muhammad (Ya Muhammad), I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight [and in another version: "for my need, that it may be fulfilled. O Allah, grant him intercession for me"]." The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) added, "And if there is some need, do the same."

This authentic (Sahih) narration proves the validity of “tawassul” through a living person. This is an explicit, unequivocal text from a prophetic Companion proving the legal validity of tawassul through the dead. The account has been classified as rigously authenticated (SAHIH) by Baihaqi, Mundhiri, and Haythami.

If tawassul was idolatory (shirk), or if there were any suspicion of idolatory in it, the Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) would not have taught it to the blind man when the latter asked him to supplicate Allah for him, though in fact he did teach him to make "tawassul" to Allah through him. So far we have shown seeks of approach to the prophet before his creation and during his lifetime.

“There is no objection in making tawassul to God by means of the dignity (jah) and prime position of the Prophet (s), whether it is in his lifetime or after his death, since dignity here refers to an attribute which is one of the attributes of Almighty Allah…tawassul by means of dignity of a person other than the Prophet (s) is also permissible, provided that the one who is being considered a wasilah has a station and position of dignity in the sight of Allah.

(Tafsir Ruh al-Ma'ani, vol. 6, page128)

Many more examples from the link.

You better be careful. It is a sin to say something is haram without citing proper proof from the Qur'an or Sunnah. This was something that was an act of Sunnah.

BTW, don't you know backbiting is haram?

Source(s):

http://www.answering...r.org/answers/t

So called Muslims say that do not do Sajdah to other than Allah but Allah ordered Angels to do Sajdah to Adam (as), His Khalifa to show us that complete obedience of His appointed Khalifa is Must.,

With salaams and du'aas from an humble servant of Ahlul Bayt and their

followers, and with a

request to be remembered by you in your prayers

Edited by lover of Mola

lol @ akhbari.org

(1) umars father had a black slave woman, he performed zina with her, and had a daughter.

(2) when the daughter became baligh, umars father also perfomed zina with her, his own illigitemate daughter (while she was on her menses), and umar was born from this happy union. umar therefore has the rare honour of being born from not 1, but 2 zinas.

- the quran says that menses is an uncleanliness and we must stay away (i.e. not sleep with) our women when they are their menses

- how is it funny to have a fatwa which says the same thing?

finally

- "the one who was conceived when his mother was on menses" is a code for umar, just like saying "fulan fulan" in the hadith.

have a nice day :)

but ur akhbari brothers still believe that every child who is conceived when his mother is on menses is haram zada lolz.

• Banned

but ur akhbari brothers still believe that every child who is conceived when his mother is on menses is haram zada lolz.

and why is that funny? do sunni not believe in the quran? or do you believe that ammi jaan aishas chicken ate most of it?

YUSUFALI TRANSLATION

[2:222] They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say: They are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, and do not approach them until they are clean. But when they have purified themselves, ye may approach them in any manner, time, or place ordained for you by Allah. For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.

you think its funny that shia follow the quran and sunni do not?

• Banned

but sunnis do not believe that one who is conceived when his mother was in menses is haram zada.

yes we believe that one should keep away from woman in their courses.

typical sunni idiot logic.

- the quran says do not do something

- shias do not do it

- sunni do not do it

- sunni laugh at shia for not doing it, because shia give a reason why shia do not do it.

well done, you are a credit to your fiqh.

typical sunni idiot logic.

- the quran says do not do something

- shias do not do it

- sunni do not do it

- sunni laugh at shia for not doing it, because shia give a reason why shia do not do it.

well done, you are a credit to your fiqh.

both shia and sunnis agree that we should keep away from women in their courses, but what if a person violate the rule and women conceive when she is in menses. that is my point