Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Nato Crime

Rate this topic

myouvial

NATO is shummum bukmun 'umyun fahum laa yar ji'uun.

http://tv.globalrese...ar-crimes-libya

is there anyone to help ?

Often you cant really take random news articles like this at face value. I wouldnt worry about it.

However, if it were true, then, thats kind of the way war occurs. The double edged sword of technology.

Edited by iSilurian

I would not worry to the fate of Nato and their supporter. B)

Well, what war hasnt involved the innocent being harmed? The answer is none. It happens.

Its like the whole drone bombings in Pakistan. How do you defeat an enemy who hides amongst the people without the possibility of hitting people themselves? You really cant.

• Veteran Member

Well, what war hasnt involved the innocent being harmed? The answer is none. It happens.

Its like the whole drone bombings in Pakistan. How do you defeat an enemy who hides amongst the people without the possibility of hitting people themselves? You really cant.

That is the same as justification for achieving high divine/moral we have to sacrifice.

Question :

is the ultimate achievement in this case for high divine/moral ?

who should properly implement ?

are the civilian deserve to have it?

in other word

does it justify by any means?

That is the same as justification for achieving high divine/moral we have to sacrifice.

Question :

is the ultimate achievement in this case for high divine/moral ?

who should properly implement ?

are the civilian deserve to have it?

in other word

does it justify by any means?

The ultimate goal in war, usually is to defeat destructive enemies. Anyone can implement it. Civilians usually dont deserve the affects of it.

The war is justified by the end result of the enemy being defeated. Which, i think is reasonable. No war is ever "good", but when has the world ever been "good" itself? Never. Its real, which means people are going to get hurt.

The only way for civilians not to get hurt in war, would be either for fighters to stop hiding amongst civilians, or for war itself to never occur, which is an impossibility. So if anything, i blame the people who fight by day, and then go hide amongst people at night.

Edited by iSilurian

• Veteran Member

The ultimate goal in war, usually is to defeat destructive enemies. Anyone can implement it. Civilians usually dont deserve the affects of it.

The war is justified by the end result of the enemy being defeated. Which, i think is reasonable. No war is ever "good", but when has the world ever been "good" itself? Never. Its real, which means people are going to get hurt.

The only way for civilians not to get hurt in war, would be either for fighters to stop hiding amongst civilians, or for war itself to never occur, which is an impossibility. So if anything, i blame the people who fight by day, and then go hide amongst people at night.

so god of war reveal himself.

• Veteran Member

http://libyasos.blogspot.com/2011/06/beheading-in-name-of-democracy-in-libya.html

why? is this common among the so called Muslim ? Allahu akbar they said while beheading human, whatever the reason.

Is Muhammad Rasulullah teach us to do that ? :realangery: :realangery: :realangery: :realangery: :realangery: