Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

Lol As7 you tryna be a kill joy :(

Thanku sabr for pointing out his lack of reading skills :lol:

I'd just like to add, the language in the chatroom sometimes is just silly.. This is supposed to be an islamic forum, not yahoo chat.. Thanku those MOD's who lay the smack down on those members who go to far.

• Advanced Member

Lol As7 you tryna be a kill joy :(

Thanku sabr for pointing out his lack of reading skills :lol:

I'd just like to add, the language in the chatroom sometimes is just silly.. This is supposed to be an islamic forum, not yahoo chat.. Thanku those MOD's who lay the smack down on those members who go to far.

What happened?

50 Posts for Chatroom, meh I will get 50 posts and not enter the Chatroom anyway, forum is kind of more fun ^_^

• Veteran Member

What happened?

50 Posts for Chatroom, meh I will get 50 posts and not enter the Chatroom anyway, forum is kind of more fun ^_^

Just me and some one had a bit of a discussion that got heated. Just signifies the importance of akhlaq really.

There's no test of your character if you don't get into situations that don't require sabr, but when you do it shows your true reality and where you are at in terms of inner self. That's the true test, even a small matter of gettin into a heated debate, the onus is on us to keep akhlaq.

• Advanced Member

Just me and some one had a bit of a discussion that got heated. Just signifies the importance of akhlaq really.

There's no test of your character if you don't get into situations that don't require sabr, but when you do it shows your true reality and where you are at in terms of inner self. That's the true test, even a small matter of gettin into a heated debate, the onus is on us to keep akhlaq.

Seems like you love akhlaq quite alot mashaAllah. inshaAllah Allah (swt) increases yours and helps you to teach others good akhlaq :)

• Veteran Member

Seems like you love akhlaq quite alot mashaAllah. inshaAllah Allah (swt) increases yours and helps you to teach others good akhlaq :)

Well I love what my family (as) loves :blush:

I'm just signifying akhlaq because we don't have any these days, and this forum is a perfect example, to say the least :lol:

But yeah akhlaq is extremely important as it shows to others what islam is about. It's sad when you see a Muslim not showing good conduct to another Muslim, especially that annoys me. Even if they are both shi'a :dry:

lol any ways, insha'Allah we all strive for the best & Insha'Allah, may Allah bless you.