Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
dania10

Islam Allows Women To Sexual Fullfillment

Rate this topic

Hi,

I need to give my Women's Studies teacher in college a response by Monday of an ayat/ surah/ scripture from the Quran which states that women have a right to sexual fullfillment. Do you guys know of any such scripture from the Quran?? I have searched online and haven't been able to find one. Please help!!

Hi,

I need to give my Women's Studies teacher in college a response by Monday of an ayat/ surah/ scripture from the Quran which states that women have a right to sexual fullfillment. Do you guys know of any such scripture from the Quran?? I have searched online and haven't been able to find one. Please help!!

Don't recall anything. I think the basis for such a view is more founded in the ahadith.

There is the not leave a woman hanging when discussing polygamy as a man is to take care of his wives the best he can so I dont know if this could be used as it would include sexual fulfillment.

[
The Quran
] And you have it not in your power to do justice between wives, even though you may wish (it), but be not disinclined (from one) with total disinclination,
so that you leave her as it were in suspense
; and if you effect a reconciliation and guard (against evil), then surely
Allah
is Forgiving, Merciful.

There is the not leave a woman hanging when discussing polygamy as a man is to take care of his wives the best he can so I dont know if this could be used as it would include sexual fulfillment.

[
The Quran
] And you have it not in your power to do justice between wives, even though you may wish (it), but be not disinclined (from one) with total disinclination,
so that you leave her as it were in suspense
; and if you effect a reconciliation and guard (against evil), then surely
Allah
is Forgiving, Merciful.

This is talking about emotional "justice". It does not include sexual, financial or any other whatsoever.

This is talking about emotional "justice". It does not include sexual, financial or any other whatsoever.

Can you find better Quranic proof that does reflect right of sexual fulfillment for women or would you say it does it not exist?

^I dunno

[Yusufali 30:21] And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect.

from

http://www.al-islam.org/heavenlypath/

it is narrated from the Prophet (s): “Do not engage in sexual intercourse with your wife like hens; rather, firstly engage in foreplay with your wife and flirt with her and then make love to her.”[41]

It is also narrated from the Prophet (s): “All play and games are futile except for three: Horse riding, archery and foreplay with your wife, and these three are correct.”[42]

It is narrated from Imām ‘Alī (as): “When any of you wants to sleep with his wife, he must not rush her for indeed women have needs (too).”[37]

It is narrated from Imām ‘Alī (as): “Whoever wants to get close to his wife must not be hasty, because women before engaging in the act of love making must be engaged in foreplay so that they are ready for making love to.”[43]

It is narrated from Imām as-Sādiq (as): “The Angels of Allāh and those who are witnesses over all the actions of man are watching them in every state except at the time of horse riding competitions and the time that a man engages in foreplay with his wife before engaging in sexual intercourse.”[44]

Notes:

[37] Ibid., vol. 20, pg. 118, no. 25184

[41] Halliyatul Muttaqīn, pg. 110

[42] Wasāil ash-Shī‘a, vol. 20, pg. 118, no. 25186

[43] Halliyatul Muttaqīn, pg. 115

[44] Ibid., vol. 20, pg. 188, no. 25185

Edited by Abu Hadi

Can you find better Quranic proof that does reflect right of sexual fulfillment for women or would you say it does it not exist?

You can't ask me to provide 'better' because that ayah you posited has nothing to do with the OP's question.

To your question, can you find me the method of praying in Qur'an? If your answer is 'no', then you will not find everything - the specifics - in what is apparent of the verses there. You will find the details elsewhere (Ahl al-Dhikr).

Yet, there IS something regarding this. 2:223. The word 'tilth'. If one understands that ayah, it is very clear. If one seeks to destroy the tilth, then fling aside the humaneness, go animal.

Edited by phoenix