Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
velayat2011

Imam Khamenei:america, Biggest Terrorist Of World

Rate this topic

20111103.jpg

In a meeting with thousands of students on Wednesday, the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution referred to the plots of the arrogant powers against the Iranian nation and stressed that the enemies are worried about the spread of the political ideas of the Islamic Republic in the world.

Ayatollah Khamenei added that the US government tried to accuse the Islamic Republic of a ridiculous and baseless act of terror in the thick of its increasing domestic problems. He added that all reasonable people in the world rejected this ridiculous scenario.

His Eminence said that the goal of the US government is to divert attention away from the Wall Street movement and to pressure the Islamic Republic. "They want to accuse the most honorable elements of the Islamic Republic of terrorism. This is while America is the biggest terrorist of the world today."

The Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution stressed: "We have a hundred indisputable documents regarding the role of America in leading terrorists and terror attacks in Iran and the region. And by presenting these documents to global public opinion, we will disgrace America and the claimants of supporting human rights and combating terrorism."

Ayatollah Khamenei said that America has been disgraced and defeated, further adding: "Today America has been defeated in Afghanistan and Iraq and it has no choice but leave these two countries. And it has also been defeated in North Africa."

His Eminence added: "The Americans did not manage to keep Hosni Mubarak and Ben Ali in power in Egypt and Tunisia because the people overwhelmed them. The same thing happened in Libya. In spite of their secret relations with Gaddafi before his humiliating death, they did not manage to keep him in power."

Ayatollah Khamenei said that the uprising of the people of America and many other countries against liberal democracy is a sign of the defeat of western capitalism. He added: "The Americans and westerners might manage to suppress these uprisings, but these flames cannot be extinguished."

Ayatollah Khamenei said that the regional and global movement originates from the Islamic Republic of Iran and reiterated: "This is why the enemies are trying to thwart the progressive movement of this origin by disappointing the people, particularly the youth and government officials. But the youth and officials of the country are standing firm with a lot of hope and power while relying on God. And fighting the insightful, patient, aware and resistant Iranian people who rely on God will not get them anywhere."

13900811_0617817.jpg

13900811_0817817.jpg

13900811_1517817.jpg

13900811_1717817.jpg

13900811_3617817.jpg

Those people holding his photos and chanting his name have no choice but to. Even if you say "I think Khameini isn't that effective in his position." You are flogged in public, man Iran cracks me up :lol: I once heard Khomeini's grandchildren say: Please America, I beg you Invade Iran. End our suffering lol

Those people holding his photos and chanting his name have no choice but to. Even if you say "I think Khameini isn't that effective in his position." You are flogged in public, man Iran cracks me up :lol: I once heard Khomeini's grandchildren say: Please America, I beg you Invade Iran. End our suffering lol

Why are you lying?

This coming from Shia mouth...it is unbelievable.

I judge on what I read from verified sources. =)

Wasn't his brother flogged in public for slandering? :dry: Or am I lying here?

Just because I am Shi'a doesn't mean I have to automatically give my undying love and loyalty to Iran and Ali Khameini. What does religion have to do with him..? :dry: Dime a dozen to me.

Just because I am Shi'a doesn't mean I have to automatically give my undying love and loyalty to Iran and Ali Khameini. What does religion have to do with him..? :dry: Dime a dozen to me.

No you don't of course, that was not the point. What is annoying is these statements "have no choice but to", or " Khomeini's grandchildren say" without proof. Also why such a attitude toward Iran?

What does religion have to do with him..?

To be respectful.

Edited by Zufa

To be respectful.

realistically, khomeini is just another politician playing a politics game. its filled with propaganda that suits his side of the coin. With that said, i see no reason to praise him for anything. People would be wise to separate religion from political figures, as El Cid is doing, and i dont think anyone should criticize him for that.

• Husain Khomeini, (Sayid Husain Khomeini) Khomeini's other grandson, son of Sayid Mustafa Khomeini, is a mid-level cleric who is strongly against the system of the Islamic Republic. In 2003 he was quoted as saying:

Iranians need freedom now, and if they can only achieve it with American interference I think they would welcome it. As an Iranian, I would welcome it.

n 2006, he broke "a three-year silence" when he called for American destruction of the Islamic Republic by invasion on the
television station, saying 'freedom must come to Iran in any possible way, whether through internal or external developments. ... If you were a prisoner, what would you do? I want someone to break the prison [doors open]'.
This position was even more extreme than that of the fiercely anti-regime Iranian exiles, "who oppose military action while urging the US to back a domestic uprising."
Since returning to Iran, he has been closely monitored by the Iranian government and has been restricted in granting interviews to the Western media,
but is thought to "be protected from retribution by his grandmother, Ghods-e-Iran Saqafi Khomeini.

Proof enough..? Also I like Iran, but I wouldn't want to live there. It's a pretend democracy run by the military under 12 men. I would rather live in Pakistan where I have complete freedom over anything I want to do. Including wearing shorts in the summers and not getting flogged for expressing my opinion on anything. That is All.

realistically, khomeini is just another politician playing a politics game. its filled with propaganda that suits his side of the coin. With that said, i see no reason to praise him for anything. People would be wise to separate religion from political figures, as El Cid is doing, and i dont think anyone should criticize him for that.

Yeah exactly, Religion is religion But this is politics. Ali Khameini is a political figure, He is in public eyes. The public has the right to criticize as he is our Property.

• Husain Khomeini, (Sayid Husain Khomeini) Khomeini's other grandson, son of Sayid Mustafa Khomeini, is a mid-level cleric who is strongly against the system of the Islamic Republic. In 2003 he was quoted as saying:

Iranians need freedom now, and if they can only achieve it with American interference I think they would welcome it. As an Iranian, I would welcome it.

n 2006, he broke "a three-year silence" when he called for American destruction of the Islamic Republic by invasion on the
Al-Arabiya
television station, saying 'freedom must come to Iran in any possible way, whether through internal or external developments. ... If you were a prisoner, what would you do? I want someone to break the prison [doors open]'.
[3]
This position was even more extreme than that of the fiercely anti-regime Iranian exiles, "who oppose military action while urging the US to back a domestic uprising."
[3]
Since returning to Iran, he has been closely monitored by the Iranian government and has been restricted in granting interviews to the Western media,
[5]
but is thought to "be protected from retribution by his grandmother, Ghods-e-Iran Saqafi Khomeini.

Proof enough..? Also I like Iran, but I wouldn't want to live there. It's a pretend democracy run by the military under 12 men. I would rather live in Pakistan where I have complete freedom over anything I want to do. Including wearing shorts in the summers and not getting flogged for expressing my opinion on anything. That is All.

Yeah exactly, Religion is religion But this is politics. Ali Khameini is a political figure, He is in public eyes. The public has the right to criticize as he is our Property.

Fortunately, religion is our politics, and politics is out religion. We dont differentiate between the two :)

And it's bull that he can't be criticized . My cousine is a fierce anti Islamic government activist. She has held plenty of speeches in university were she criticized both the rahbar and the system, never seen her get flogged for it.

Criticizing is different than lying and making fitna.

Fortunately, religion is our politics, and politics is out religion. We dont differentiate between the two :)

In a world where political figures act on political agendas, it can deviate your own religion. Politics may be your religion and religion may be your politics, but that is not the case for everyone, and its most definitely not the case for politicians. You all know, just as well as I, people who claim to be muslims dont always act Islamically, and likewise, politicians absolutely dont always act Islamically. This is the flaw in combining the two. You are handing the power of Islam over to political control and political manipulation.

And it's bull that he can't be criticized . My cousine is a fierce anti Islamic government activist. She has held plenty of speeches in university were she criticized both the rahbar and the system, never seen her get flogged for it.

Criticizing is different than lying and making fitna.

Politics is not my religion, It's dog eat dog world. University in Iran..? I have seen plenty of news that say People are flogged in public in Iran and the opinion of the Iranian people on this.

Why are you lying?

Do not accuse him. You are foolish. You know nothing. Do not you see he is in Lahore and has more knowledge about Iran still you accused him of lying. Shame on you :shifty:

Why you are surprised? Was not Ali a.s betrayed by so called emotional Shias? Was not Hussain bin Ali a.s betrayed by Shias with slogans only? Empty vessels make much noise. When Imam a.s will come you will see many such Shias trembling and settling like leather of soap.

• Religion:Shia Islam
  • Interests:Living and Dying for the Ahl al-Bayt/Spanish Literature and History.

In a world where political figures act on political agendas, it can deviate your own religion. Politics may be your religion and religion may be your politics, but that is not the case for everyone, and its most definitely not the case for politicians. You all know, just as well as I, people who claim to be muslims dont always act Islamically, and likewise, politicians absolutely dont always act Islamically. This is the flaw in combining the two. You are handing the power of Islam over to political control and political manipulation.

• Religion:Agnostic/Deist/Atheist depending on the God and definition of that God.

I wonder is there any difference between these two?

• Interests:Living and Dying for the Ahl al-Bayt/Spanish Literature and History.

• Religion:Agnostic/Deist/Atheist depending on the God and definition of that God.

Great minds think alike. And there is nothing i have said that you can say is false.

I would never mix my beliefs with my politics, because most sane people know that politics is full of corruption. It doesnt matter if youre in Saudi Arabia, it doesnt matter if youre in Pakistan, it doesnt matter if youre in the US, it doesnt matter if you are in Iran. Politics are politics. Theyre notoriously corrupt and we all know this.

I would never, ever ever mix my religion, my faith and my beliefs with my countries politics, because that is just asking for trouble. Its common sense.

Politicians come and go, people come and go, deviations come and go, preachers with varying views of varying sects...come and go. But religion and faith are forever. Dont make the mistake of allowing political figures to dictate your reality.

Edited by iSilurian

Do not accuse him. You are foolish. You know nothing. Do not you see he is in Lahore and has more knowledge about Iran still you accused him of lying. Shame on you :shifty:

Why you are surprised? Was not Ali a.s betrayed by so called emotional Shias? Was not Hussain bin Ali a.s betrayed by Shias with slogans only? Empty vessels make much noise. When Imam a.s will come you will see many such Shias trembling and settling like leather of soap.

I am not really an emotional man, I am not a so called Shia either. But you should really stop bringing references of the Imams(a.s) here, Khameini is not an Imam. Infact He hasn't really done anything to achieve that title, Khomeini made an effort. As for your statement, We live in the 21st century. We have things like the tv, the internet here incase you didn't know. I can know more about Iran than you by simply googling :lol: Anyway, I completely agree with ISilurian. You should listen to the man, He's right. Politicians will come and go, but religion will stay forever. You shouldn't mix the two.

I am not really an emotional man, I am not a so called Shia either. But you should really stop bringing references of the Imams(a.s) here, Khameini is not an Imam. Infact He hasn't really done anything to achieve that title, Khomeini made an effort. As for your statement, We live in the 21st century. We have things like the tv, the internet here incase you didn't know. I can know more about Iran than you by simply googling :lol: Anyway, I completely agree with ISilurian. You should listen to the man, He's right. Politicians will come and go, but religion will stay forever. You shouldn't mix the two.

Unfortunately, you foolish ignorant clown, you don't seem to be too good at using google at looking into what people in the Islamic Republic really think about their government and the Wali e Amr.

Unfortunately, you foolish ignorant clown, you don't seem to be too good at using google at looking into what people in the Islamic Republic really think about their government and the Wali e Amr.

You wretched delusional hag.. That wasn't nice was it? Anyway Apologize, as I forgive you =)

Unfortunately, you foolish ignorant clown,

Thats just uncalled for. Can we please have a big boy discussion rather than hashing out insults?

Those pictures are pathetic...the idol worshipping of our age Mashallah!

And i completely agree with this. Of course people will say, "im not worshiping, im just giving him respect", but subconsciously they're praising and standing for a man. He is not Ali, he is not Muhammad or Allah, nor is he Mahdi, he is a man.

Edited by iSilurian

I agree, If you don't know what to say or in doubt. Don't resort to pre-school Namecalling. Act like a mature person, state facts and present your arguement in a utmost respectable descent way.

Labayk Khamenei!

I agree, If you don't know what to say or in doubt. Don't resort to pre-school Namecalling. Act like a mature person, state facts and present your arguement in a utmost respectable descent way.

The only one being immature is you- by making ridiculous claims such as- that people are flogged in public for criticizing Khamenei. Hater, just get a life.

The only one being immature is you- by making ridiculous claims such as- that people are flogged in public for criticizing Khamenei. Hater, just get a life.

youre the one calling people ignorant clowns. that sounds pretty immature to me.

"you foolish ignorant clown" ~shiasoldier786

Great minds think alike. And there is nothing i have said that you can say is false.

Yes! only three great minds exist now. You, El Cid and Barak Obama. lol @ great minds.

I would never mix my beliefs with my politics, because most sane people know that politics is full of corruption. It doesnt matter if youre in Saudi Arabia, it doesnt matter if youre in Pakistan, it doesnt matter if youre in the US, it doesnt matter if you are in Iran. Politics are politics. Theyre notoriously corrupt and we all know this.

I would never, ever ever mix my religion, my faith and my beliefs with my countries politics, because that is just asking for trouble. Its common sense.

Politicians come and go, people come and go, deviations come and go, preachers with varying views of varying sects...come and go. But religion and faith are forever. Dont make the mistake of allowing political figures to dictate your reality.

It clearly proves that you are atheist. We are followers of Ahl ul bait a.s. In our side the politics is ibadat not a tool for corruption. Yes there exist bad politicians and politicians is often a bad game but many great people did politics and succeeded in it while following golden principles. Imam Ali a.s was political head of his time and did politics in best manner. You have by default hate to politics therefore, you can not imagine that a politician can be good. As far as El cid is concerned people like these minds are of the view that Shia faith is not a vibrant religion. It is just a religion of some religious rituals having no practicability. It is enough for some Shias to shed some tears on Imam Hussain a.s every year on Muharram and our duty is completed. One must read lecture of Dr. Ali Shariati (rehmatullah alae) on Black Shiaism versus Red Shiaism to understand this point. I love to be the ambassador of red Shiaism instead of black Shiaism which has only religious rituals but no practicability.

youre the one calling people ignorant clowns. that sounds pretty immature to me.

"you foolish ignorant clown" ~shiasoldier786

Here CIA comes for the aid of deviant divided Shia groups.

Politics is not my religion, It's dog eat dog world. University in Iran..? I have seen plenty of news that say People are flogged in public in Iran and the opinion of the Iranian people on this.

That is fine, if you dont like it then that is your choice.

Yes she goes to University in Iran taking her masters in English. She is part of an anti government group, and she has written AND spoken out about it. BUT there is a difference between criticizing and lying/spreading lies. I have said this plenty of times, if you lie, spread fitnah, or just give your opinion on things without backing it up, you might get flogged, yes. But mere criticizing is not punishable.

All those stories you hear about newspapers being locked down, or people being flogged are one sided. If you read both sides you understand why. Now you might be against flogging in general, that is another story.

Awww, you sore again?

Harwa and El Cid,

Based on your objection of the Iranian govt models, which country do you propose for Iran to follow its model? Pakistan? Saudi? Egypt? Turkey? Kuwait?

Iran should be occupied by Zionists and America. They will raise slogans we liberated Iran and El Cid will be happy. Iran should follow America.

Iran should be occupied by Zionists and America. They will raise slogans we liberated Iran and El Cid will be happy. Iran should follow America.

Not really, This Supreme leader and Ashura concept should be taken down. More power should be given to the President.

Btw, in that video. People are calling him "The hand of Abbas(a.s)" and Referring him to the position of Hussain(a.s).. O_o Is crack legal in Iran or are they that brainwashed..? Curious

Not really, This Supreme leader and Ashura concept should be taken down. More power should be given to the President.

Btw, in that video. People are calling him "The hand of Abbas(a.s)" and Referring him to the position of Hussain(a.s).. O_o Is crack legal in Iran or are they that brainwashed..? Curious

hehe, did someone fail Iranian Poetry class? It's ok, it's not expected of you to understand.

PS: Crack is not legal in Iran so it wouldn't be the right place for you ;)

I thought that they go all OTT with their pictures, marches and whatnot in order to show the er, 'outside world' how much they love their Rahbar and how much they support him, so no-one thinks that the IR is a oppressive regime and also that they're following Khamenai out of choice. Or, it could be just like you said, pure idol worshipping.

Man as politics hichvaght sar dar nemiyaram.

-_-

Edited by WhiteSkies

Why should more power be given to President? Whats the basis for your view? Has a presidential system helped Pakistan or Egypt that you want Iran to follow? And also how has the concept of WF harmed Iran.

In West it is often said that Plato is Philosophy and everything and everyone (philosophies and philosophers) are footnotes. I see Ayatollah Khamenei as Plato's Philosopher King whose wisdom has indeed kept Iran and Iranians safe as opposed to EVERY OTHER COUNTRY in the region. So why break something that works perfectly fine? Is it because BBC says so?

I would not consider Iran "safe". As a matter of fact i would say that it is far from safe. Thats a relative statement.

Awww, you sore again?

Nope, it's actually kinda funny to see these pictures. They prove to me that I'm not brainwashed like these poor people.

I don't even think that was the full video lol. They have said worse things, such as 'wilayate faqih wilayate rasulullah ast' , in other words the authority of Khameni is the same authority as our Prophet (as). I don't care if you guys continue to mock me but this is blatant kufr. Shame on you people who follow the footsteps of these jahil people.

Hawraa for God's sake pick up a book

And for everyone who thinks people are "forced" to hold up the Leader's pictures and chant slogans: http://www.worldpubl...n_Feb10_rpt.pdf

What makes you think I haven't picked up books...and I don't think those people are forced to pick those posters...they do it willingly though one must wonder how they got hold of them in the first place..hmm...what a waste of trees!

We should refer to the shura fuqaha, not just one supreme leader. I'm not going to waste my time debating with a bunch of close minded people.

I think you must have misunderstood me. What i mean is Religious Akhlaaq should always attached. What i see is disgusting, when i read a Shia speak in such a way about other Shia (this concern to everyone).

Edited by Zufa