Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
velayat2011

Imam Khamenei:america, Biggest Terrorist Of World

Rate this topic

I was just wondering if that's what she believes. I'm not here to argue for or against the enforcement of hijab. On one hand I acknowledge the social aspects of it and the need to make it mandatory. On the other hand I think that the way some Iranians wear it is a huge disrespect to hijab.

I was just wondering if that's what she believes. I'm not here to argue for or against the enforcement of hijab. On one hand I acknowledge the social aspects of it and the need to make it mandatory. On the other hand I think that the way some Iranians wear it is a huge disrespect to hijab.

As far as I'm aware, if you're not Muslim then you won't need to wear hijab. During the Prophets time he didn't enforce his rules on other religions. In Iran however all people must abide by rule to wear hijab. I'm not sure if all Muslims will have to wear hijab when the Imam (atsj) comes. It's a good question and I'll go find out what the answer is.

So under the ruling of Imam Mahdi (as), do you think hijab would not be mandatory?

Just like London, Tehran has good and bad areas. I personally feel 10x safer in Tehran than in London.

He would advise you to wear it, But never under no circumstance would Imam Mahdi(a.s) force it upon you. The Prophet(s.w) never forced anyone, nor did the 11 generations of Imams(a.s). Imam Mahdi(a.s) hasn't risen yet nor did he make any dramatic history when He was 4.

As far as I'm aware, if you're not Muslim then you won't need to wear hijab. During the Prophets time he didn't enforce his rules on other religions. In Iran however all people must abide by rule to wear hijab. I'm not sure if all Muslims will have to wear hijab when the Imam (atsj) comes. It's a good question and I'll go find out what the answer is.

Also, in Wasail-ush-Shia the Prophet is quoted as saying it is permissible to look at the hair of a woman from ahlul kitab. I mean there are some things about Iran that I admire, but I can't stand the fact that even non-muslim women are obligated to wear the hijab! The morality police can be a bit too extreme at times .

you missed the 'as we know it' part. Without Iran, Lebanon would be another West Bank or Gaza or at best another Egypt or Jordan- countries void of any dignity.

That's the equivalent of saying "Without Arabs, Iranians would be fire-worshippers."

Yes, Lebanon's Resistance would have been impossible without inspiration from Imam Khomeini's revolution.

There is no need to arrogantly credit Iran.

Compare Iranians today, to Lebanese Shias. We wish we had such unity and zeal.

Oh and please dont compare Iran to Kuwait. Its like comparing a professor with an uneducated good for nothing bum who struck a lottery. Kuwait is like a Western gas station and when OIL will be gone so will its oil backed humanity and civility.

The gas station will be turned into a convenient store. If oil disappears they have to be even more civil and humane to attract foreign investments. They are not stupid, they know exactly what's going on. Regardless, Kuwait has more than enough oil for decades.

Edited by Ugly Jinn

That's the equivalent of saying "Without Arabs, Iranians would be fire-worshippers."

Yes, Lebanon's Resistance would have been impossible without inspiration from Imam Khomeini's revolution.

Its not far fetched to claim that without Arabs Iran would have been a Zoroastrian society. Because thats what they were before Arabs.Its also not far fetched to claim that without Iran Lebanon would have been another occupied Arab state. Because those countries that lack Iran's guidance are occupied. Not to mention that inspirational guidance go only so far. Billions of dollars however go far far further.

Please in future do not use me as some sort of ricochet for your internal personal forum politics. I dont care a bit about Khamenei or Iran or Arab or Islam or China or Somalia but only about one thing- THE WHOLE TRUTH. And speaking Truth sounds arrogant only to the crooked.

The gas station will be turned into a convenient store. If oil disappears they have to be even more civil and humane to attract foreign investments. They are not stupid, they know exactly what's going on. Regardless, Kuwait has more than enough oil for decades.

I dont want to get into a normative debate here about who is smart and who is not which would lead to the usual alley of confusion and preconceived notions. But unlike you I do not see anything smart about Kuwait or any of its Gulf sisters based on their national output- be it material or spiritual or social or cultural. However, I see UK, Germany, or US or other Western nations as fully aware of whats going on based on their material output. Iran tops my list with not only laying down the infrastructure for material output but also cultural and spiritual.

I have said plenty of positive things about Iran. Must you never acknowledge the fact that the government is not perfect and the clerics which run the country aren't saints? Yes I will get a life. Speaking with you is like speaking with a brick wall, or worse a wahabi!

Still not a reason for you to lie every other post you make ;)

you missed the 'as we know it' part. Without Iran, Lebanon would be another West Bank or Gaza or at best another Egypt or Jordan- countries void of any dignity.

Ok so how can I take you seriously when your mother named you Murteza and you call yourself El Cid.....? /same sarcasm..?

And since when being named by one's mother is an insult? I believe that since you are running out of reason to back your point up you are making up excuses.

Why did you not feel safe? Were you pinched? robbed? touched in inappropriate ways?

Oh and please dont compare Iran to Kuwait. Its like comparing a professor with an uneducated good for nothing bum who struck a lottery. Kuwait is like a Western gas station and when OIL will be gone so will its oil backed humanity and civility.

When I was traveling in Iran as a backpacker I ran into tourists from Italy, Mexico, Germany, and Canada...some of them females. And they felt the most safe.

Murtaza is the name of Hazrat Ali(a.s), I am grateful for being named after Imam Ali(a.s). I do not call myself El Cid, it is just my username on ShiaChat. Sheesh, I am sure your real name isn't Wahdat? Or is it? Were your parents high when naming you..? =P

Why impossible?

Regard original topic of thread: 'America, Biggest Terrorist [ threat] Of World'

Yes. Even the barage of responses to the thread proves out that 'america' its advocates and its operatives ["defenders"] are ready to attack any mention on the internet of the US in an any but highly favorable light.

"America," the USA IS the greatest threat to global peace, democracy and security. The provocateur of wars and conflict. And the SILENCER of free speech and fair debate.