Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
velayat2011

Imam Khamenei:america, Biggest Terrorist Of World

Rate this topic

I think you must have misunderstood me. What i mean is Religious Akhlaaq should always attached. What i see is disgusting, when i read a Shia speak in such a way about other Shia (this concern to everyone).

This has nothing to do with religion, He isn't my Imam. He isn't some God-gifted leader to Mankind, He isn't Imam Mahdi(a.s)'s second in command, Islamic Revolution Army(Whatever this boy-band is called) is not Imam Mahdi(a.s)'s army. He is Public property, I can talk/criticize about Khameini.

hehe, did someone fail Iranian Poetry class? It's ok, it's not expected of you to understand.

PS: Crack is not legal in Iran so it wouldn't be the right place for you ;)

Naw man Crack is for the poor =P However it's just powder to me, My drug is gym.

Nope, it's actually kinda funny to see these pictures. They prove to me that I'm not brainwashed like these poor people.

I don't even think that was the full video lol. They have said worse things, such as 'wilayate faqih wilayate rasulullah ast' , in other words the authority of Khameni is the same authority as our Prophet (as). I don't care if you guys continue to mock me but this is blatant kufr. Shame on you people who follow the footsteps of these jahil people.

What makes you think I haven't picked up books...and I don't think those people are forced to pick those posters...they do it willingly though one must wonder how they got hold of them in the first place..hmm...what a waste of trees!

We should refer to the shura fuqaha, not just one supreme leader. I'm not going to waste my time debating with a bunch of close minded people.

Really? Comparing him to the Prophet(S.W), The ultimate Ghazi(a.s), Hussain(a.s) ? o_O That's messed up man

Really? Comparing him to the Prophet(S.W), The ultimate Ghazi(a.s), Hussain(a.s) ? o_O That's messed up man

Indeed it is. He's the Wali-e-amr al Muslimeen, the Naeb-e-Imam Zaman ( representative of Imam al Mahdi (atfs) ) and the Siraat al Mustaqeem!

Okay let's get one thing straight here. You call yourselves Shi'as right? We are the followers of truth as we chose Imam Ali(a.s) that day and deassociated ourselves from the illegimate Caliphate of Abu Bakr. But atm, your all being like Sunnis. Sunnis thought they could pick the successor of the Prophet(s.w) themselves and thought it isn't the decision of AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì. Only Allah(swt) can decide who was the Successor to the Prophet(s.w) and that was Ali(a.s). When you say He is Second in command to Mahdi(a.s), aren't you being like Sunnis? We cannot decide who is representing Imam Mahdi(a.s) atm or who is under his chain of command. The Islamic whatever can call themselves the army of Mahdi(a.s) all they want, but they aren't. Who are they to decide who is in Imam Mahdi(a.s) army or not when the Imam isn't even here right now. It's his decision, It's Allah(swt)'s decision. Not yours. Stop washing your hands with Sin and exxagerations. Tauba.

One more thing, when You say Labayk-Khameini. It's kufr :donno: Once a man came to Imam Jafar(a.s) and said Labayk-E-Jafar, Imam Jafar(a.s) started to cry and say: I am not worthy. Then He prostrated before AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì. If someone like Imam Jafar(a.s) said He isn't worthy, I don't think Khameini is the lentil on Imam Jafar(a.s)'s shoe even. Labayk is only used for Allah(swt) and the Prophet(s.w) -_- Geez

Okay let's get one thing straight here. You call yourselves Shi'as right? We are the followers of truth as we chose Imam Ali(a.s) that day and deassociated ourselves from the illegimate Caliphate of Abu Bakr. But atm, your all being like Sunnis. Sunnis thought they could pick the successor of the Prophet(s.w) themselves and thought it isn't the decision of Allahسبحانه وتعالى. Only Allah(swt) can decide who was the Successor to the Prophet(s.w) and that was Ali(a.s). When you say He is Second in command to Mahdi(a.s), aren't you being like Sunnis? We cannot decide who is representing Imam Mahdi(a.s) atm or who is under his chain of command. The Islamic whatever can call themselves the army of Mahdi(a.s) all they want, but they aren't. Who are they to decide who is in Imam Mahdi(a.s) army or not when the Imam isn't even here right now. It's his decision, It's Allah(swt)'s decision. Not yours. Stop washing your hands with Sin and exxagerations. Tauba.

One more thing, when You say Labayk-Khameini. It's kufr :donno: Once a man came to Imam Jafar(a.s) and said Labayk-E-Jafar, Imam Jafar(a.s) started to cry and say: I am not worthy. Then He prostrated before Allahسبحانه وتعالى. If someone like Imam Jafar(a.s) said He isn't worthy, I don't think Khameini is the lentil on Imam Jafar(a.s)'s shoe even. Labayk is only used for Allah(swt) and the Prophet(s.w) -_- Geez

Sooooooooooooooooooo... what about saying "Labbayk ya Hussein?"

This has nothing to do with religion, He isn't my Imam. He isn't some God-gifted leader to Mankind, He isn't Imam Mahdi(a.s)'s second in command, Islamic Revolution Army(Whatever this boy-band is called) is not Imam Mahdi(a.s)'s army. He is Public property, I can talk/criticize about Khameini.

Every action you make has to do with Religion. And no one is saying that you should support him, what i constrain is that you should respect Him and do not speak unnecessary words about him.

Islamic Revolution Army(Whatever this boy-band is called)

This is what i ment.

Sorry, I am not in Iran. Public property, both of them. ^^ Right to criticize/judge, I didn't utter any lies either. =D There we go. Anyway I am waiting for your reply on my comment above ^ Not for you picking on small things and missing the point of this debate =) Thank you brothers.

Well, it's how you interpret the hadith. It could be that It's wrong, It could be that Imam Jafar(a.s) didn't think He was worthy due to his humble-ness and modesty. Personally, I would go with the second option. And my point was if Imam Jafar(a.s), Our 6th Infalliable Imam can deny this Labayk business, why not Khameini? Imam Jafar(a.s) is the world's greatest Mathematician, scientist etc and will always be. The things he said in that period are being proved today. You can't compare Jafar(a.s) with Khameini, no chance in hell.

Edited by El Cid

Yeah, and one day ago Your religion was Agnostic and now it's Taoism. I don't see your point :D

What do you base this consideration of yours? Have you been to Iran?

I have walked the streets of Tehran, Yazd, Shiraz, Meshad, Isfehan etc and have felt more safe than D.C., London, or NYC.

Without Iran, there would be no Lebanon as we know it. Lebanon is Lebanon because of Iran otherwise its another corrupt country.

I could go on and say that oh your mother named you something and now you call yourself El Cid... :D

If you dare to take on the WF model then you better be prepared to talk and not run away like a little chicken.

Oh and you are from Pakistan. right :D

What does this have to do with my mother? lol You people with absolute no sense of criticism, humour or anything attack a guy's family in debate. And I can introduce myself if you want, My name is Syed Murtaza Abbas Rizvi. I am Iranian/Arab/Pak =P, born in the US. El Cid means the Syed or The Master in Spanish. There you go my friend

What do you base this consideration of yours? Have you been to Iran?

I have walked the streets of Tehran, Yazd, Shiraz, Meshad, Isfehan etc and have felt more safe than D.C., London, or NYC.

I have walked down the streets of Tehran and Mashad and no I did not feel safe. It's especially bad if you're a women to be roaming the streets by yourself...the only place where I have truly felt safe is in Kuwait...

Edited by Hawraa29

I have walked down the streets of Tehran and Mashad and no I did not feel safe. It's especially bad if you're a women to be roaming the streets by yourself...the only place where I have truly felt safe is in Kuwait...

Aren't women arrested for not wearing Hijab? :donno: If so then, That's just tyranical. The posts I have read and the videos I have seen are Iranians who have gone Sunni by following Khameini and giving him the status of a Prophet(a.s) or THE Prophet(s.w).

Why did you not feel safe?

You don't feel safe in London? :blink:

Edited by Light of Ali

Aren't women arrested for not wearing Hijab? :donno: If so then, That's just tyranical. The posts I have read and the videos I have seen are Iranians who have gone Sunni by following Khameini and giving him the status of a Prophet(a.s) or THE Prophet(s.w).

It's mandatory to wear hijab in Iran. I don't agree that you should be forced to wear hijab. Khomeini wanted to implement Islamic rules overnight which was a bad thing, people have rebelled against this. I've also seen Iranians turning sunni due to the Iranian Government and the Clerics which run the country...

Why did you not feel safe?

You don't feel safe in London? :blink:

Crime is becoming prevalent in Iran. You're often mugged in streets ( in broad daylight ), rape is increasing, the men there are perverted and touch up women (even in the haram in Mashad!)...theft is increasing due to poverty.

Certain areas in London such as Hackney and Brixton aren't safe. In most countrues it's not safe to be out during the night however in Kuwait you feel safe even if you go out at 2 in the morning. I heard in certain areas in Cuba they have curfews in order to reduce crime...

It's mandatory to wear hijab in Iran. I don't agree that you should be forced to wear hijab. Khomeini wanted to implement Islamic rules overnight which was a bad thing, people have rebelled against this. I've also seen Iranians turning sunni due to the Iranian Government and the Clerics which run the country...

Crime is becoming prevalent in Iran. You're often mugged in streets ( in broad daylight ), rape is increasing, the men there are perverted and touch up women (even in the haram in Mashad!)...theft is increasing due to poverty.

Certain areas in London such as Hackney and Brixton aren't safe. In most countrues it's not safe to be out during the night however in Kuwait you feel safe even if you go out at 2 in the morning. I heard in certain areas in Cuba they have curfews in order to reduce crime...

Dude... you can go to a park in Tehran at 3 in the morning and see kids without their mothers. What are you talking about?

Must you ALWAYS have to do this? Can you NEVER say anything positive about Iran?

Get a life.

Edited by baradar_jackson

Okay let's get one thing straight here. You call yourselves Shi'as right? We are the followers of truth as we chose Imam Ali(a.s) that day and deassociated ourselves from the illegimate Caliphate of Abu Bakr. But atm, your all being like Sunnis. Sunnis thought they could pick the successor of the Prophet(s.w) themselves and thought it isn't the decision of Allahسبحانه وتعالى. Only Allah(swt) can decide who was the Successor to the Prophet(s.w) and that was Ali(a.s). When you say He is Second in command to Mahdi(a.s), aren't you being like Sunnis? We cannot decide who is representing Imam Mahdi(a.s) atm or who is under his chain of command. The Islamic whatever can call themselves the army of Mahdi(a.s) all they want, but they aren't. Who are they to decide who is in Imam Mahdi(a.s) army or not when the Imam isn't even here right now. It's his decision, It's Allah(swt)'s decision. Not yours. Stop washing your hands with Sin and exxagerations. Tauba.

One more thing, when You say Labayk-Khameini. It's kufr :donno: Once a man came to Imam Jafar(a.s) and said Labayk-E-Jafar, Imam Jafar(a.s) started to cry and say: I am not worthy. Then He prostrated before Allahسبحانه وتعالى. If someone like Imam Jafar(a.s) said He isn't worthy, I don't think Khameini is the lentil on Imam Jafar(a.s)'s shoe even. Labayk is only used for Allah(swt) and the Prophet(s.w) -_- Geez

When I said Iranians are turning Sunni. I meant For the reason stated above ^ They are Shi'as acting like Sunnis. Anyway, That is just pure-Tyrant. Hijab is wajib but not a compulsion, Namaz is wajib but not a compulsion. And no wonder crime and rape is increasing, It's due to the repression of their society and the Oppression they are facing. Most Iranians are poor, In Khomeini's era. About 60% of Iran was living in poverty due to Khomeini's ideology that "Material-istic things don't matter." according to an article I read.

I have never been to Iran so I can't really judge. The haram thing sounds a bit creepy though.

lool yh Hackney is not safe at all.

Dude... you can go to a park in Tehran at 3 in the morning and see kids without their mothers. What are you talking about?

Must you ALWAYS have to do this? Can you NEVER say anything positive about Iran?

Get a life.

Well, there's a reason the kids are without mothers. =P But there aren't any women. Get it? I am sure no one will hurt kids in Iran. Women are targets though.

When I said Iranians are turning Sunni. I meant For the reason stated above ^ They are Shi'as acting like Sunnis. Anyway, That is just pure-Tyrant. Hijab is wajib but not a compulsion, Namaz is wajib but not a compulsion. And no wonder crime and rape is increasing, It's due to the repression of their society and the Oppression they are facing. Most Iranians are poor, In Khomeini's era. About 60% of Iran was living in poverty due to Khomeini's ideology that "Material-istic things don't matter." according to an article I read.

Re: poverty and Imam Khomeini. Google "construction jihad."

And in the meantime, stop talking.

Get a life.

I have said plenty of positive things about Iran. Must you never acknowledge the fact that the government is not perfect and the clerics which run the country aren't saints? Yes I will get a life. Speaking with you is like speaking with a brick wall, or worse a wahabi!

Okay let me see, Btw ^ It's a free forum; Do not tell others to not voice their opinions. This is SC, not Iran.

But when you don't know what you're talking about, your talking only does disservice to yourself and others.

Just because you have found an audience for what you say doesn't mean what you say is legitimate.

Hawraa is known to be wrong on many issues, and is also known to believe anything as long as its matn conforms with her ideology. Her agreeing with you is not a crowning achievement but rather an indicator of weakness.

VOA has an audience. Netanyahu has an audience. Hitler had an audience.

Anyone can have an audience.

Hawraa is known to be wrong on many issues, and is also known to believe anything as long as its matn conforms with her ideology. Her agreeing with you is not a crowning achievement but rather an indicator of weakness.

I admit I've been wrong on many issues but please don't act as if all the words you've said bear truth in them. The funny thing is, despite the fact that we have different ideologies I've never insulted you personally ( yes I still rememeber the time you told me to shut up), never belittled you (you constantly tell me to get a life) or I don't make up names to refer to you such as you calling me a 'shirazi bla bla' and hojjatiyeh whatever it is you say, you're constantly mocking azadari rituals by telling us to go cut ourselves or act all emo. I really didn't want to embarass you but you, my friend, are the one who needs to get a life. Wasalaam I'm done here. People here need to fix up on their manners.

I admit I've been wrong on many issues but please don't act as if all the words you've said bear truth in them. The funny thing is, despite the fact that we have different ideologies I've never insulted you personally ( yes I still rememeber the time you told me to shut up), never belittled you (you constantly tell me to get a life) or I don't make up names to refer to you such as you calling me a 'shirazi bla bla' and hojjatiyeh whatever it is you say, you're constantly mocking azadari rituals by telling us to go cut ourselves or act all emo. I really didn't want to embarass you but you, my friend, are the one who needs to get a life. Wasalaam I'm done here. People here need to fix up on their manners.

I am unakhlaqy, sure.

But that doesn't make you right.

You have the worst type of flaw: you talk without knowing, and after repeatedly getting reprimanded about this you never reevaluate what you have said or what you believe.

But when you don't know what you're talking about, your talking only does disservice to yourself and others.

Just because you have found an audience for what you say doesn't mean what you say is legitimate.

VOA has an audience. Netanyahu has an audience. Hitler had an audience.

Anyone can have an audience.

What does Hawraa and having an audience have to do with what we're talking about..? I am not an attention-seeker bro.

I am unakhlaqy, sure.

But that doesn't make you right.

You have the worst type of flaw: you talk without knowing, and after repeatedly getting reprimanded about this you never reevaluate what you have said or what you believe.

Thank the Lord you've acknowledged that. Sometimes when I don't reply it doesn't mean that I don't have an answer or don't reevaluate what I've said. I do go and ask people who are much more knowledgable then me what their views are but I can never explain some things the way they do, which is why I don't bother commenting back. And tbh I only remember that happening once, I have backed up most things I've said, you just don't want to understand other people's beliefs and are so adamant in proving to everyone that your ideology is correct. All those who don't conform with your beliefs are enemies or misguided.

Edit: I don't want to turn this into a useless debate by exposing eachother's flaws so lets just leave it as that.

Edited by Hawraa29

So under the ruling of Imam Mahdi (as), do you think hijab would not be mandatory?

Just like London, Tehran has good and bad areas. I personally feel 10x safer in Tehran than in London.

So under the ruling of Imam Mahdi (as), do you think hijab would not be mandatory?

This is all speculation, and you and Hawraa could argue back and forth and none of us would know the ultimate answer.

From what I personally can observe, the cultural affront is argument enough for the need to propagate and enforce hijab by any means available.