Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abu Lulu

The Dajjal Is Not A Person

Rate this topic

asalamu alaikum brothers and sisters. how are you doing?

i heard from a brother that the dajjal is an ideology and some kind of system, that will grow to be extremely strong. a lot of people will follow this ideology and they will deviate from islam and go astray big time. with the dajjal being one-eyed it could refer to that one-eyed-theory, but i'm not a supporter of the existence of illuminati. i think that illuminati is just exaggerated. (whatever, i dont really care for illuminati)

i also listened to a lecture of ammar nakshawani where he said: "a lot of people think that the dajjal is a man, but it actually is some kind of ideology." this same thing i heard from a brother. so for this reason i wanted to invite this community to share it's knowledge and ideas.

is the dajjal a person? or is it an ideology? please discuss.

wasalaam.

wasalaam.

wsalaam

Thanks for making a thread on this subject bro/sis. I heard sheikh Abdul Halim Al-ghazie say this on Al-mawadda tv... he said that the dajal is an ideology and not a man like many ppl believe and he mentioned a list of Ahadith by our Aema. i haven't done a research on this subject to reach any conclusion yet so cant say weather i think its an ideology or an individual who miss leads ppl. im waiting for the responses here. very interesting!

asalamu alaikum brothers and sisters. how are you doing?

i heard from a brother that the dajjal is an ideology and some kind of system, that will grow to be extremely strong. a lot of people will follow this ideology and they will deviate from islam and go astray big time. with the dajjal being one-eyed it could refer to that one-eyed-theory, but i'm not a supporter of the existence of illuminati. i think that illuminati is just exaggerated. (whatever, i dont really care for illuminati)

i also listened to a lecture of ammar nakshawani where he said: "a lot of people think that the dajjal is a man, but it actually is some kind of ideology." this same thing i heard from a brother. so for this reason i wanted to invite this community to share it's knowledge and ideas.

wasalaam.

w/s

i heard some scholar describing dajjal, where he mentioned his physical attributes. cotrary to that i also heard few people about the system u mentioned. hope u people have gone thru economic terrorism on youtube which is all bout israel and its few features r related to the time we are waitin for......

وعليكم السلام

In the past they assumed a person for being the antichrist. For example, a prophet. Based on the past, it would seem more relevant to assume the antichrist is a person. I also believe a brother/sister from the community once posted a narration by Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq (as) stating that the antichrist will travel by a [white] donkey with big ears - airplane.

However, I am not sure about the authenticity of that narration nor the source. Anyway, Sayed Ammar Nakshawani is ma'sha'Allah a very good lecturer and I take his opinion as a proof.

But as for my personal opinion I think it is of two: an ideology [spread] by the antichrist.

He could be both. An ideology who takes the form of a man at the end of time.

thats what i think as well. if its an ideology then surely it has a leader or something that controls it or makes it move forward.

Guest Mushu

وعليكم السلام

In the past they assumed a person for being the antichrist. For example, a prophet. Based on the past, it would seem more relevant to assume the antichrist is a person. I also believe a brother/sister from the community once posted a narration by Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq (as) stating that the antichrist will travel by a [white] donkey with big ears - airplane.

However, I am not sure about the authenticity of that narration nor the source. Anyway, Sayed Ammar Nakshawani is ma'sha'Allah a very good lecturer and I take his opinion as a proof.

But as for my personal opinion I think it is of two: an ideology [spread] by the antichrist.

I'm pretty sure thats a Sunni hadith that we reject...?

(bismillah)

salam brother,

yes the concept of the dajjal being a system as to speak, is very very likely, but they also say it could be a combination of both, a physical form and a system.

“Ad-Dajjal will set out toward the Hijaz and ‘Isa (‘a) will intercept him at the passage of Harsha. ‘Isa (‘a) will direct a horrible shout at him and strike him a decisive blow. Ad-Dajjal will melt in a blazing fire like lead melting in fire.”

The Commander of the Faithful (‘a) said in a sermon (khutbah): “…Then the Mahdi (‘atfs) will appoint Hadrat ‘Isa (‘a) as his representative in the offensive operations against ad-Dajjal (the Anti-Christ). ‘Isa (‘a) will set out to capture and suppress ad-Dajjal.

Ad-Dajjal who will then be controlling the entire world, destroying agriculture and human generation, will call the people toward him and anyone who accepts him will be treated with favor and anyone who refuses to accept him would be killed. He will travel throughout the world, with the exception of Mecca, Medina and Bayt al-Muqaddas (Jerusalem), and all the illegitimate children from both the east and the west of the globe will rally around him.

Edited by Ali H Syed

There is no evidence that DAjjal is a system

The Dajjal is called a man in many Hadith .

I think they deliberately say Dajjal is a system so that when the Dajjal appears they can follow him and say "he is not the Dajjal, the Dajjal is a system!

(bismillah)

there is evidence for both brother

i kind of agree with Najva .. even the christians have an antichrist and it makes sense that there will be a false messiah coming in a real person .. it's kind of a job vacancy that half the world is expecting and waiting for. everybody is waiting for messieh (as) to come back .. now, it makes a lot of sense that there will be several .. and probably one main .. deceiving christ .. who pretends to be him, while he's not.

best way to know for sure is to wait and see if there is any messianic figure who should be the most evil person on earth .. along with sufyani descendent ..

every imam and prophet Allah appoints for them an enemy ..

(salam)

Unless there's a hadith that explicitly states this, I'd be highly skeptical about it. From what I've seen of them I only get the impression the Dajjal is a person. Often this idea of the Dajjal being a system is coupled with silly conspiratorial theories and/or political propaganda, neither of which I care much for.

i would also like to add that there is a messieh (as) system right now and an imam mahdi (as) system as well countering the dajjal system and sufyani system ..

the war is happening on many micro and macro levels ..

(salam)

... basically system can be understood as influence .. spiritual, etc ..

(salam)

Guest Mushu

I do not know brother, but since when does the Sunni scholars narrate on the behalf of Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq (as)?

Actually they do, because amongst some Sunni schools Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq (as) is a respected scholar.

Guest Mushu

no brother some people say dajjal is a human and other says system but i think he will be a super natural creature like jinns.

I'm just messing with you bro :P

Actually they do, because amongst some Sunni schools Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq (as) is a respected scholar.

Glade to read.

some scholar says he will be a jinn .

I once read through Sunni traditions but they stated that the Antichrist will be accompanied and assisted by the Jinn. If we would assume the Antichrist for being a person, this verse is most relevant:

[114:6] From among the jinn and mankind.

Therefore, the Antichrist is either of Jinn or Mankind. But these are after all only theories...?

well guys we ought to think that y Allah(SWT) allow dajjal as a man to come...........?

(bismillah)

as the lead figure of the movement against the true religion i guess, the FALSE messiah, the one who will lead astray, i believe if a "figure" arises, then it will be that of which the omen, shows it as, a big political player, who is loved by many

well guys we ought to think that y Allah(SWT) allow dajjal as a man to come...........?

Trials after trials...You will once again be given the path of two: the heavy and bitter Truth or the light and sweet Falsehood. Those who have studied their faith and followed its branches are aware of the warnings and the guidance given by their Lord - Allah.

(bismillah)

(salam)

There is a very good series of lectures on the life of Imam Mehdi [aj] based on the teachings of AYATOLLAH SAYYID MOHAMED SADIQ AS-SADR [ra] watch the 'Knowing Your Imam' 51 part lecture series presented by Sh. Safdar Razi. That series is academic and intellectually sound.

Full Playlist -

The Knowing Your Imam [May Allah Hasten His Reappearance] Series is a 51 part lecture presentation by Sheikh Safdar Razi about the life of the 12th descendant of the Prophet of Islam, Imam Muhammad Al-Mehdi. The 51 lectures focus on 4 main parts; The Life of Imam Mehdi from his Birth to the Minor Occultation, The Major Occultation, The Reappearance of the Imam, and The Establishment of the Global Just Government. All 50 videos are currently available.

Facebook Fan Page; http://www.facebook....ImamMehdiSeries

In part 23 there is talk about the Dajjal and that it is a system!

Edited by Guiding Light

Trials after trials...You will once again be given the path of two: the heavy and bitter Truth or the light and sweet Falsehood. Those who have studied their faith and followed its branches are aware of the warnings and the guidance given by their Lord - Allah.

thats right!!!bout the truth n falsehood

me was sayin dat like all d messengers were humans so this dajjal wd also b a human not some kind of extraordianary creature..........

dats just my opinion. dont know that it might be some kind of a creation wd his head in d skies n legs in the seas. what i've heard from few.......

Edited by aliabidkazim