Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Why I Am Against Pakistan Tehreek-e-insaf?

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

I do not support Imran Khan due to the following reasons. If his leaders satisfactory reply me i shall join that party.

1. Imran Khan is against Drone attacks and says that it is against over freedom but the fact is that only terrorists are killed in these attacks. Yes, there are civil casualties but they are because the terrorists have married here and have organized their families here and do not come out to fight against America and America is their founder also.

2. Imran Khan says that suicide attacks are retaliation of killings of innocent people in drone attacks. It amounts to justification of suicide attacks on innocent civilians. If it is reaction of drone attacks then they should target America not the common people of Paksitan but history shows that they target innocent civilians and do not target or can not target Americans but Imran Khan intentionally ignores the innocent killings of civilians in suicide attacks.

3. Imran Khan says that war against terror is not our war and it started after 9/11. I belong to Shia community and we are the victims of terrorism for more than twenty five years, the time much before 9/11 and the terrorists must be dealt with iran fist and Imran's soft policy can not work for them and it is not their cure.

4. If all the terrorism in the country is by American black water and CIA then why always terrorists of local groups like Lashkar e Jhangvi, Sipah e Sahaba, Taliban etc are arrested and no American is arrested. Iman has no policy against terrorism rather Imran Khan offered government to settle the dispute with Haqani network, this implies that Imran is acting like terrorist's bargaining agent.

5. Imran Khan says that Drone attacks are interference in our integrity and freedom but what about those arab, chechen, uzbik terrorists who are interfering in our matters and using Pakistan as their launching pad to do terrorist activities against other countries and even against Pakistan itself? What these terrorists are doing in our country and are targeting our civilians and brutally murdering them? Does Imran Khan has any answer?

• Advanced Member

I'm sorry, but what Imran Khan says is totally correct. Drone strikes kill civilians, so there is no way on earth any Muslim (especially Shia Muslim, given our history) can support it. And if you do you're nothing more than a filthy gharbzadegi traitor. Drone strikes make the people angry for revenge, and then they carry out further attacks against Pakistanis. That's totally haram too. But notice this BIG difference: The tribes don't try to justify their terror attacks, and claim that their ideology is superior to you, and that you should follow them, which is what America does. And you say that "the fact is that only terrorists are killed in these attacks" -- are you mad? You seem to be a liar as well as a traitor. The majority of the people killed in drone attacks are civilians. I can't believe I'm arguing with someone who tries to justify the murder of civilians and lie about it.

Suicide attacks on Pakistanis ARE retaliation for drone strikes. Drone strikes don't JUSTIFY terror attacks, but drone strikes CAUSE terror attacks. When a drone strike kills their people the tribes go crazy for revenge, and since they can't reach America they hit what they can, namely America's allies Pakistan. I'm not justifying their actions, but stating the mechanism for their attacks.

Also, you say that you were victims of terrorism for a long time since you are shia, so you support America. Firstly, tell me who funded, trained and supplied weapons to the same terrorists who killed you? That's right, America and Saudi Arabia. And now you say that you support America's "War on Terror", tell me, has attacks on Shia decreased because of their "War on Terror"? Or has it increased? So why do you support a war that has only increased the problem?

No terrorism is created by the CIA/Blackwater, they are all local/homemade. So if Imran Khan said this he's talking nonsense.

Drone attacks ARE interference in your SOVEREIGNTY (not "integrity",OK?). And those arab, uzbek, chechen terrorists are also a violation of your sovereignty. The difference is that chechen, uzbek and arab terrorists do not have filthy disgusting traitors in their ranks who infest forums to defend their actions, but America has filthy disgusting traitors who infest online forums and try to justify its illegal and immoral actions. If foreign terrorists are there then 1) Your government invited them and 2) It doesn't justify allowing America to [Edited Out] you also. and 3) The solution is to get rid of both terrorists and America and have a patriotic foreign policy, one which focuses on your country's development, and which does not focus on wet dreams of military greatness (by selling your country and its resources to foreign countries in return for military gadgets).

• Basic Members

Imran khan is doing a good job in the politics of Pakistan. Almost all the youth especially students are with him. I think we should give him a chance to show himself.

Imran khan is doing a good job in the politics of Pakistan. Almost all the youth especially students are with him. I think we should give him a chance to show himself.

• Veteran Member

I do not support Imran Khan due to the following reasons. If his leaders satisfactory reply me i shall join that party.

1. Imran Khan is against Drone attacks and says that it is against over freedom but the fact is that only terrorists are killed in these attacks. Yes, there are civil casualties but they are because the terrorists have married here and have organized their families here and do not come out to fight against America and America is their founder also.

2. Imran Khan says that suicide attacks are retaliation of killings of innocent people in drone attacks. It amounts to justification of suicide attacks on innocent civilians. If it is reaction of drone attacks then they should target America not the common people of Paksitan but history shows that they target innocent civilians and do not target or can not target Americans but Imran Khan intentionally ignores the innocent killings of civilians in suicide attacks.

3. Imran Khan says that war against terror is not our war and it started after 9/11. I belong to Shia community and we are the victims of terrorism for more than twenty five years, the time much before 9/11 and the terrorists must be dealt with iran fist and Imran's soft policy can not work for them and it is not their cure.

4. If all the terrorism in the country is by American black water and CIA then why always terrorists of local groups like Lashkar e Jhangvi, Sipah e Sahaba, Taliban etc are arrested and no American is arrested. Iman has no policy against terrorism rather Imran Khan offered government to settle the dispute with Haqani network, this implies that Imran is acting like terrorist's bargaining agent.

5. Imran Khan says that Drone attacks are interference in our integrity and freedom but what about those arab, chechen, uzbik terrorists who are interfering in our matters and using Pakistan as their launching pad to do terrorist activities against other countries and even against Pakistan itself? What these terrorists are doing in our country and are targeting our civilians and brutally murdering them? Does Imran Khan has any answer?

Save point 1 and 4, I agree with what you have said.

But lets be honest here, isn't Imran a much better option as compared to Nawaz Sharif.

You remember the whole Malik Ishaq saga dont you. It boggles my mind when I think that a self professed mass murderer was released. Now you can owe his release to our corrupt courts or to a weak prosecution or both. But the fact is the current Punjab Govt, especially that la'een Law Minister is in cahoots with these scumbags.

Now for a moment imagine if Nawaz Sharif comes in power. With the whole security and intelligence machinery at this Saudi stooge's disposal you can only imagine what will happen to the shias.

Now if you say that PPP still remains the preferred option for the shias of our country. I would again respectfully disagree.

The shia persecution during the rule of Mr. 10% has been like nothing seen before. From DI Khan to Parachinar, from Quetta to Karachi shias continued to be targeted and please tell me if the govt has taken any measure to curb this sectarian violence. I criticize the private TV channels for ignoring the plight of Hazaras and the Parachinaris but is the state controlled PTV any better.

Then there are those problems that are common to all the Pakistanis, shias or sunnis. Aren't you sick and tired the rampant corruption in our society, the freaking load shedding, mobile snatching and other sh1t we suffer everyday because of the incompetent governance.

Zardari, Nawaz, Altaf they are all the same. Like the mafia, they have distributed territory amongst themselves. The befriend or ditch each other for the sake of this territory.

We dont live in Iran, we live in a country with sunni majority. Being shias we might never find someone who completely agrees with our principles, and our demands. So meeting half way is our only choice. Support Imran Khan not because you agree with everything he says, but because he is better than the rest.

Atleast Agha Hassan Zafar thinks that way it seems. :)

imky.jpg

Edited by doobybrother

• Veteran Member

Eh, Imran Khan is just another inept politician like the rest of them in Pakistan. How exactly is a former cricketer qualified to lead Pakistan anyways? This is the same guy who fathered an illegitimate child and then refused to acknowledge him. That says a lot about his personal integrity right there.

• Advanced Member

I still remember one of his speech in which He said "I maybe wont be able to provide U food, maybe wont be able to provide U shelter but I am sure 'll provide U justice"

I am a Big Fan of him, I do think He should get at least 1 chance as He is having good leadership quality too.

• Advanced Member

If I had to pick between Imran Khan and PML N and PPP. I would pick Imran Khan. I don't believe he supports talibans, but he hasn't said much against them either.Whatever the case maybe, I think Imran Khan should be given a chance.

yeah... something is better than nothing. :)

• Advanced Member

Imran Khan is just showing the public pies in the sky. Hes just Pakistan's version of Obama, Obama claimed he would bring change when in reality nothing much has changed in his country, except for the recession and protests.

Edited by JimJam

• Veteran Member

I agree with Aabiss in the most part. Imran has nothing of value to offer to Pakistanis. Not to mention his acceptance of the status quo aka establishment and his policy of appeasement toward the forces of religious right.

I like him being called Pakistan's Obama. Populist rhetoric but zero result. Zilch.

• Veteran Member

An eye opener for all. PTI is going to be helipad of terrorist organizations. The most problematic point about PTI is that its leadership does not condemn terrorism and terrorists and blames America and establishment for all the problems. Now this scholar has warned us that

THERE ARE NUMEROUS FLAGS OF TERRORIST ORGANIZATION SIPAH E SAHABA EVIDENT IN RALLIES OF PTI BUT STILL IMRAN KHAN EVEN DID NOT BOTHER TO GENERALLY CONDEMN THE TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS AND TERRORISM.

• Advanced Member

The best Shia strategy for next elections is to gather under the banner of Majlis e Wahadat e Muslimeen, and then support "like minded parties after gaurantees that those parties will raise voice for Shia Rights!"...Possible support will be for "PPP, MQM, ANP, PML-Q, APML (Mush), and JWP!"....Do "NOT VOTE FOR PTI (Imran Taliban) or PML-N (Nawaz)!"

An eye opener for all. PTI is going to be helipad of terrorist organizations. The most problematic point about PTI is that its leadership does not condemn terrorism and terrorists and blames America and establishment for all the problems. Now this scholar has warned us that

THERE ARE NUMEROUS FLAGS OF TERRORIST ORGANIZATION SIPAH E SAHABA EVIDENT IN RALLIES OF PTI BUT STILL IMRAN KHAN EVEN DID NOT BOTHER TO GENERALLY CONDEMN THE TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS AND TERRORISM.

lol i was about to post that video too

The best Shia strategy for next elections is to gather under the banner of Majlis e Wahadat e Muslimeen, and then support "like minded parties after gaurantees that those parties will raise voice for Shia Rights!"...Possible support will be for "PPP, MQM, ANP, PML-Q, APML (Mush), and JWP!"....Do "NOT VOTE FOR PTI (Imran Taliban) or PML-N (Nawaz)!"

you cant be serious about supporting PPP (corrupt), MQM (murderers), ANP (taliban supporters), APML (american puppets), PML Q(looters). None of the parties is worth it

• Advanced Member

lol i was about to post that video too

you cant be serious about supporting PPP (corrupt), MQM (murderers), ANP (taliban supporters), APML (american puppets), PML Q(looters). None of the parties is worth it

Barbade gulistaan karne ko eik hi ullu kafi hai

yahan har daal pe ullu baitha hai an'jame gulistan kya hoga???????????????/

• Advanced Member

I still remember one of his speech in which He said "I maybe wont be able to provide U food, maybe wont be able to provide U shelter but I am sure 'll provide U justice"

I am a Big Fan of him, I do think He should get at least 1 chance as He is having good leadership quality too.

(bismillah)

(salam)

When an about to be leader says he can't provide you food and shelter, but justice; is something very strange. How can we say Justice is done when a large part of the Pakistani population need them sorely, while the rich have whatever they want?

The problem is not with Imran Khan, he is very late on the scene; the damage has already been done by successive governments, the final nail in the coffin being driven by the late President Zia-ul-Haq, by giving a free rein to the extremists elements in Pakistan. Today, Pakistanis are living in a very difficult situation. On one side are the Americans, who are breathing down their necks and struggling to defeat the Taliban/Al Qaeda combine, on the other hand, the Saudi sponsored Madrassas are spewing out fresh breeds of extremists by the dozens who join the ranks of those who destabilise Pakistan by targeting all those who don't agree with their school of thought; be they Sunnis, Shias, Barelvis, Sufis, Darwish, etc. Pakistan depends on America for arms and the Saudis for funds. So they have to toe the line, even if they don't agree with their whims and fancies. India and Kashmir are the least of their problems. How can a country build its economy, have growth, feed, cloth, and house its people, keep inflation within manageable limits,(education, infrastructure, industry, transport and communication, etc., all coming later on), when there civil disturbance, upheavals in major cities, with a government only in name?

As steps towards solution, a meeting of all the religious heads should be held to stop this sectarian killings once and for all.

Our Shia brethren should realise that the Sunnis are brought up with certain beliefs, they can't be expected to accept Shia views overnight, and you cannot just simply use tabarra without giving a thought to its consequences. There are other ways of tabarra which can be used without making others upset. The most unfortunate part is that the minorities bear the brunt of the meyhem, especially the Shias.

The NWFP or FATA or Tribal Areas where the Government's writ does not rule, should be isolated in such a way, that militants don't sneak into other areas to create mayhem.

In India, we see a lot of idol worship, but we don't say anything, as it is their beliefs from the time of their forefathers, and for us to condemn them would make things worse. To them their religion to us ours. We live together by tolerance, and survive. Once in a while the Hindu extremists try to fan hatred and create riots, but now, many Hindus have seen through their game which is about politics and not religion. They have also seen what are the consequences of riots, killings,disturbances and instability. Even though terrorist attacks occur sometimes, the people try to maintain peace.

We have a lot of pressing problems: India imports 70% of its oil, we have a trade imbalance; inflation is going haywire, foodstuffs and essential commodities are getting beyond the means of the poor. All this because our Government has allowed market forces more independence than is good for the people. They have allowed Forward Trading in foodstuffs and essential commodities which ensures inflation. They have allowed Foreign Direct Investment in Real Estate, which has put purchasing a house beyond the means of the middle class, forget the poor. They have allowed Foreign Institutional Investors to invest, actually to speculate, and withdraw their funds at will without any taxes or checks whatsoever, causing volatility to the extreme in our Share Markets. Does this foreign investment add to growth, or infrastructure, or is of any benefit to India? A big, fat, NO. We allow 'phantom operators' to invest by means of Participatory Notes, meaning any Foreign Institutional Investor can invest on behalf of these 'phantom investors' without disclosing who they are, and where the tax-free profits will go; this is an ingenious recipe for black money laundering, and moving large amounts of funds out of the country. Yes, things are not so rosy here, but we fight, we try to put as many crooked politicians, bureaucrats, and government officials behind the bars as we can. We are also experiencing insurgency in Kashmir, the Northeastern States, and the Naxalites problem is also there, but these are not comparable to what is going on in Pakistan.

• Basic Members

Aslamoalikum, I will not vote for him as he is anti shia, supports taliban bombers and wants the army to stop action. If he feels so mcuh pain for common people why can't he sell his property worth millions and live like a common person, the way Imam Ali (a.s) used to. My leader for ever is my Imam (a.s) and no one else. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

I would have to agree with Mr. Aabis over here. His main problem are his proTaliban policies. He's recruiting the kind of people whom he was initially against and this goes to show his actual intention is to get in power. There are big names in his party who are potential Prime Ministers and can easily overpower him even if PTI comes to power.

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Just like chief justice of pakistan, choudhary iftikhar [true son of hinda] imran khan is also a hypocrite and will never ever take action against murderers of shias.

what kind of shias are you guys who are pinning their hopes on a person with shady character....why not pray as much as humanly possible for reappearance of Imam-e-Zamana [AJ]? Only if we shias were united, our Imam [AJ] would now be between us and we wouldnt need to surmise 'Oh! imran MIGHT be better than zardari'...its just like saying 'marwan might be better than yazeed'

For Allah's sake...for your own sake, wail, weep and pray with all sincerity for Imam's [AJ] faraj, for our relief is in it. no imran no zardari no qureshi no hashmi will show even an iota of interest in saving a shia's life than the one who cries day in day out for his shias, being the true successor of Rasool Allah [sAWW].

May Allah hasten your reappearance oh my Master [AJ].

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Basic Members

His connections with the terrorist organizations are really worrisome not only for shias but for the rest of minority community too....he's a hardcore supporter of jamat-ud-dawa,,Difae pakistan and other suspicious organizations.

The guy never says anything against the killing of minorities especially Shias.Still many Shais believe him as a real deal..........he is a Taliban sympathizer...with no solid policies on how to run the country....Just words,words and words." i am gonna erase terrorism in 90 days"...now tell me how is that possible in an infected country like Pakistan?

He is just another extremist trying to make it to the throne..................Don't be surprised if you see a blast from the past (Zia's era) when the PTI comes in the POWER SCENE..