Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
monstermunch

How To Respond To Someone Who Says..

Rate this topic

if you're not wearing anything major....STIR UP THE FITNAHHH

respond with

"I think youre carrying too much weight fatso"

Okay, that was a joke, but in all honesty what you wear is between you and Allah (swt) so respond with

"Thank you for your concern but I think what I'm wearing is fine"

Why do you need to respond to such people anyways, if you know you haven't done anything wrong.

You can just give them a sarcastic smile, they will think you are too dumb to respond and leave you alone.( then you can laugh at the irony of the dumb thinking the smart dumb)

Or they will take your smile to be a polite signal to not bother you with weird questions.

If they publicly tell you that you have too much make up on then that's wrong as you shouldn't embarrass others or make yourself seem better. If it's in private then at least it shows that they care about you...

Why do you need to respond to such people anyways, if you know you haven't done anything wrong.

You can just give them a sarcastic smile, they will think you are too dumb to respond and leave you alone.( then you can laugh at the irony of the dumb thinking the smart dumb)

Or they will take your smile to be a polite signal to not bother you with weird questions.

I agree. It's not always worth giving an answer. Sometimes you're better off smiling politely and leaving it at that.