Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
shabberhaider

Worldwide Unison Dua For Mahdi Atfs Return

Rate this topic

Salam brothers and sisters.

i have been thinking of trying to organize a some kind of dua event which all muslims (or the majority inshallah) can participate in. what has popped into my head over the last few months was how beautiful it would be if muslims allover the world all read a pre agreed specific dua (such as dua e zamana) asking Allah swt to speed up the return of our Imam as all at the same time.

or perhaps to cater for the different time zones we could have a 24 hour session, where countries will be allocated a time and all the muslims would read the dua and inshallah the outcome would be that for every hour of the day a country somewhere would be reciting the dua.

with todays technology and internet addicts it shouldnt be that difficult to spread the word.

what you all think?

i am happy to post some duas, there are many links already available on this site, is there a dua that would appeal to the majority of schools

i am open to suggestions on days (i think friday) and

what do people think about having it read in unison or over a 24 hour period.

thanks for your time

Edited by shabberhaider

(salam)

I think it is an amazing idea, I think it should be a specific time for each time zone so that people within each time zone do it in union with each other.

I think one dua which would stand out would be Dua Faraj as many people know this off by heart, and as bad as it sounds, people may not be willing to participate (or may not have time) if it is a long dua, Dua Faraj is a short dua which is very good.

I think the best way to spread it would be a Facebook page and then create "events" with the page naming the time zone in each "event" created. I think a great day to put it on would be a Friday aswell, possibly a Friday that is a highly religious day like if any upcoming Eid falls on a friday, or if any other religious day comes on a Friday that would be a good day to do it on.

Also bear in mind that the time Chosen for each Time Zone should be on that isn't near the beginning of Salah time as that is important and you wouldn't want people praying later so they could participate in the dua. Also if it is on Friday people (like me) may want to join in but be in School/College/Uni so Night Time (Around 7pm) for each Time Zone would be a good Time I reckon.

Twitter can also be used to make the event bigger, and word of mouth of course.

The way it can be done in 100% union is kind of difficult, unless you had a female and a male in each Time zone who set up an account on one of those Webcam website things and then all the women can join the female one and the males join the male one and then every1 recites the dua together at the specific time.

May Allah (swt) bless you for wanting to do such a great act insha'Allah.

(wasalam)

Not a "good" idea, I think. If you get al-Qaim sooner, then you also get Masih-al-

Dajjal sooner. I could do without the later. Besides, the God for Noah(swt) is the best for me ( may He(swt) forgive me my faults and other small stuff and help me to continue to avoid the Haram and Kufr bad stuff)

Not a "good" idea, I think. If you get al-Qaim sooner, then you also get Masih-al-

Dajjal sooner. I could do without the later. Besides, the God for Noah(swt) is the best for me ( may He(swt) forgive me my faults and other small stuff and help me to continue to avoid the Haram and Kufr bad stuff)

What is wrong with Imam al Mahdi (atfs) coming sooner? Even if Dajjal (la) comes sooner it means that all the tyrants and oppressors will be destroyed with Allah's (swt) permission by Imam Mahdi (atfs) and he will establish a kingdom in the name of Allah سبحانه وتعالى, for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى, which he will govern by the law of Allah سبحانه وتعالى, A kingdom based on Justice and Mercy, a kingdom which will be like nothing seen before on the earth, the whole world worshipping Allah (swt) because those alive will follow the law that Imam Mahdi (atfs) governs.

Also One Dua for Imam Mahdi's (atfs) return is Dua Faraj

Faraj meaning Relief

This is why some people say FarajAllah for Imam Mahdi (atfs)

Because he is the Relief.

When Imam al Mahdi (atfs) comes back it will be a relief for all the people who are good, as in the Shi`a of Ali, the oppressed, the innocent children etc., and it will be destruction for the tyrants, and the oppressors and the evil doers etc.

If it was bad in hastening the Imam (atfs) of our time, then we wouldn't have narrations telling us what to do to hasten hes return.

Allah (swt) is enough for all of us, but imagine how much closer you will be to Allah (swt) with the Imam (atfs) teaching you.

WaSalaam

Edited by SD2

Sounds like a diff users idea.. Unless its you :shifty:

But yh lol mash'Allah sik idea! Alhamdhulilah.

lol, if somebody else has already started on this, hopefully they will see this thread and if they need any assistance am happy to help.

thanks all for the positive feedback though.

@SD2 i appreciate your recommendations and ideas, thanks bro

i will start doing some of the planning work (selection of dates, facebook & twitter accounts etc) and will keep things updated here. once most of the ground work is done then will start looking at ways of going public and advertising.

If anyone wants to help send me a message and we can share contact details.

@hasanhh - dont think you need to worry bro, i doubt the Mahdi will pop out on completion of the dua, but i bet he will be watching us and buzzing over it (inshallah)

This is on the right track brothers and sisters. However, may I add that we should never gave doubts in how soon Allah can and will make His promise cone true.

In my humble opinion I think there should be total freedom of creativity and personal preferences as to how when where and with whom these prayers and dua are done .. As long as each person believes in his / her right that it's halal.

True prayers are effective beyond time and space, therefore our aim is not only to unite with whoever is joining our concerted prayers now .. But also every prayer ever made starting from Sayidna Adam (as) up until you .. (salam)

What is about to happen is unprecedented .. I think all believers in Allah can agree .. A one just absolute truth-filled world order under the Living Loving God.

Wether it happens sooner or later is dependent on our wills, pleading and begging .. Accompanied with initiative taken by the 313 on a physical level.

None of us know when it will happen, however, let us be ready to stand in front of Allah SWT and say " we tried " .. And trying without asking Allah ONLY directly .. Is not trying. It appears to me that our free will does have a say in our destinies in a mysterious and beautiful way subhan Allah .. So let us do our part . Not in quantity .. Not via compulsion .. But gracefully and patiently.

Personally I have decided a couple of weeks ago that I'll start forty days after quitting smoking .. So my body is purer .. And I don't mind praying at least one prayer a day for this until 40 days from today to give other ppl a chance to rid themselves from bad habits and be more ready to stand infrong of Allah .. Actually I plan to at least pray one prayer a day until I die for this .. An extra non-compulsory prayer .. at least two rakaat insha Allah ya Rabb el Aalameen akRahman alRaheem Malik yawm el deen

Of course as brothers pointed out above .. It may be even better if we all pray at the same time as team work. I think we should try it all . not leave any halal option undone ..

Now concerning the people who don't want the emergence of Islamic leaders now: i can understand that it's not easy wanting to cone out of our comfort zones .. Especially if we are among the few people not affected by murder, stealing, raping etc .. But careful please .. I urge you to consider that not supporting this movement can be translated into supporting the current reign of injustice and dajjals all over.

Nobody is perfect, so let us be patient with all of us and pray for courage and bravery abd strength for all our brothers and sisters.

My personal opinion is that we all brainstorm and share our ideas freely .. And nobody bring in any negativity whatsoever .. Unless it's haram .. Anybody looking down in their bros or siss opinions is under influence of shaytan (awuthu biLah) who will do his best to interfere.

One dua we can all agree upon is the killing of messieh el dajjal, and sufyani .. Right??

For justice and peace, harmony for all of the earth.

We should never impose, expect, or force others in any way in islam now .. Especially now guys. This is a chance and I am confident that we can be the ones who have our Duas n prayers answered.

One final comment for now .. For those who fear dajjal ..

In islam we are only allowed to fear Allah SWT

And include in your prayers /Duas that Allah protect you from dajjal .. Then you should be fine insha Allah :)

(salam)

Listen u crazy ppl, the OP is trying to start something cool and all u folks canthink of is why it shouldnt happen. We need more ppl like SD2 with the right attitude.

I am all for this endeavour and I await plans for the execution of this idea.

This is on the right track brothers and sisters. However, may I add that we should never gave doubts in how soon Allah can and will make His promise cone true.

In my humble opinion I think there should be total freedom of creativity and personal preferences as to how when where and with whom these prayers and dua are done .. As long as each person believes in his / her right that it's halal.

True prayers are effective beyond time and space, therefore our aim is not only to unite with whoever is joining our concerted prayers now .. But also every prayer ever made starting from Sayidna Adam (as) up until you .. (salam)

What is about to happen is unprecedented .. I think all believers in Allah can agree .. A one just absolute truth-filled world order under the Living Loving God.

Wether it happens sooner or later is dependent on our wills, pleading and begging .. Accompanied with initiative taken by the 313 on a physical level.

None of us know when it will happen, however, let us be ready to stand in front of Allah SWT and say " we tried " .. And trying without asking Allah ONLY directly .. Is not trying. It appears to me that our free will does have a say in our destinies in a mysterious and beautiful way subhan Allah .. So let us do our part . Not in quantity .. Not via compulsion .. But gracefully and patiently.

Personally I have decided a couple of weeks ago that I'll start forty days after quitting smoking .. So my body is purer .. And I don't mind praying at least one prayer a day for this until 40 days from today to give other ppl a chance to rid themselves from bad habits and be more ready to stand infrong of Allah .. Actually I plan to at least pray one prayer a day until I die for this .. An extra non-compulsory prayer .. at least two rakaat insha Allah ya Rabb el Aalameen akRahman alRaheem Malik yawm el deen

Of course as brothers pointed out above .. It may be even better if we all pray at the same time as team work. I think we should try it all . not leave any halal option undone ..

Now concerning the people who don't want the emergence of Islamic leaders now: i can understand that it's not easy wanting to cone out of our comfort zones .. Especially if we are among the few people not affected by murder, stealing, raping etc .. But careful please .. I urge you to consider that not supporting this movement can be translated into supporting the current reign of injustice and dajjals all over.

Nobody is perfect, so let us be patient with all of us and pray for courage and bravery abd strength for all our brothers and sisters.

My personal opinion is that we all brainstorm and share our ideas freely .. And nobody bring in any negativity whatsoever .. Unless it's haram .. Anybody looking down in their bros or siss opinions is under influence of shaytan (awuthu biLah) who will do his best to interfere.

One dua we can all agree upon is the killing of messieh el dajjal, and sufyani .. Right??

For justice and peace, harmony for all of the earth.

We should never impose, expect, or force others in any way in islam now .. Especially now guys. This is a chance and I am confident that we can be the ones who have our Duas n prayers answered.

One final comment for now .. For those who fear dajjal ..

In islam we are only allowed to fear Allah SWT

And include in your prayers /Duas that Allah protect you from dajjal .. Then you should be fine insha Allah :)

(salam)

This is the guy i meant :P hey philip.

Lets do this.. Insha'Allah our imam (as) will return soon. Lets sort this out, then slay some wahaaaabssss

salams,

ive just made a quick facebook profile and page. you can find the profile on under:

Imam Mahdi Dua

or through the email address mahdisoldier313@hotmail.co.uk

the page is titled:

Global Dua for Imam Mahdi atfs

am open to any comments and suggestions. am thinking the date should be after the 10th of muharram. this will give time to set things up more effectively

There is no proof he was born

The proof is from the ahadeeth from our Aimmah (as) and from the Prophet (pbuh)

Or do you like sunnis believe that 2 people are gonna give birth to someone who will be from the progeny of Muhammed (pbuh) who will grow up and become Imam Mahdi (atfs) :huh: