Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Bermuda Triangle (jazeera-e-khazra)& Imam Mahdi(as

Rate this topic

ess_ech

• Basic Members

Salam,

I am very interested to know about the truth about the "Bermuda triangle" near the America, where a lot of ships have been drowned, as quoted by the news papers mags, tv chanel reports. I have also studied books about this and no result came out still. Any body have some knowledge about this mistry. Some people believe that it is the residence of Hazrat imam Mahdi (A.S) on the earth and His family members are there, so no one can reach or approach there from history or present.

• Veteran Member

Salam,

I am very interested to know about the truth about the "Bermuda triangle" near the America, where a lot of ships have been drowned, as quoted by the news papers mags, tv chanel reports. I have also studied books about this and no result came out still. Any body have some knowledge about this mistry. Some people believe that it is the residence of Hazrat imam Mahdi (A.S) on the earth and His family members are there, so no one can reach or approach there from history or present.

Bermuda triangle is a myth look it up on wikipedia. If you wanted to know the truth all you had to was google it !!!

• Veteran Member

http://adventure.how...a-triangle9.htm

it shows every thing what people has made it out to be and also explains it. Ships and airplanes have disappeared in that area according to that website.

its not imam mahdi (as) place...

ships and planes dissapear the world over the question is, is this place any different. The answer is no

Salam,

Its a myth, theres nothing there but water and maybe a messed up magnetic field.

• Veteran Member

according to that website a lot of ships disappear in that area more frequent then other places.

Arithmetically incorrect. Off Cape Hattarus are more. And other places more than that.

There are more wrecks here because of the thousands of ships in the area for the last few centuries. Porportionally, more ships go down around the Cape of Good Hope and the Horn of Africa.

Check some maritime figures.

• Veteran Member

I did some rumaging around on Google. I found this as a start:

There is a book by Derek Lundy, The Way of a Ship...Square-Rigger...Age of Sail. On page 85 it has a couple of intersting things. Even in the 19th Century, Britain lost ships every week of the year. And of the hundreds to thousands recorded, records were kept for British home waters and "no fereign records" were kept. So if a British ship sank in the Carrabean, it was not compiled into a larger record.

During the whaling years, I know whales attacked any ship close to them.

• Advanced Member

We shouldn't worry about where the Imam is residing, what good would that information do? When he is meant to arrive, he will. So we should pray for the whole ummah to experience him rather than wishing just to see him for yourself.

Allah has put him in Ghaybah for a reason, I think we should concentrate more on that reason...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Basic Members

If you've had a chance to read the book that goes by the nam of "Jazeera-e-Khizra" and as a result you have come to believe that this is the place where Imam (ATFS) resides. Please go back to the book and see if that book contains any references from any of the old trustworthy books.

As far as I can remember, this book contains a narrative, a story told by someone to someone and that someone told it to another someone who wrote a book over it.

Please don't believe all you read and select your books carefully.

Imam (ATFS) doesn't have to have a place to live, He is present everywhere and listens to us and helps us. He (ATFS) is Sahib-al-Amr, which means everything is under his command so he wouldn't want to limit himself to one piece of land. So shouldn't we.

• Advanced Member

My Shia friends, the Mahdi if he is alive resides in Mecca. He will come forth at age 40.

To the brother mentioning the Mahdi's total command, I don't mean to be offensive, but you are treading on dangerous territory. Imam Mahdi is just a man, he does not have absolute power and control like Allah (S.W.T).

Regarding the bermuda triangle, it is possible that Shaytan/Iblis is the cause. He does have his kingdom in the deep ocean after all.

Edited by Peli

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

AT BERMUDA NOTHING IS SPECIAL EXCEPT AMERICA CONTROL ON THAT PLACE.THERE IS UDERGROUND PLACE WHERE FLYING SAUCERS ARE KEPT.ITS JUST LIKE AREA51 .TOP SCIENTIST WORKS THERE TO DEVELOP AND INNOVATE THINGS.ITS JUST AMERICAN DRAMA. I HAVE READ A BOOK ON JAZIRA KHAZRA RELATING TO IMAM MEHDI AS BUT I AM NOT CONVINCED ON THAT

• 3 weeks later...

Regarding the bermuda triangle, it is possible that Shaytan/Iblis is the cause. He does have his kingdom in the deep ocean after all.

This is exactly what i read a couple of days ago after listening to a sermon on Iblis ....... there was a book on al-islam which i was reading and it mentioned that Iblis has been banned and is somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle.

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

My Shia friends, the Mahdi if he is alive resides in Mecca. He will come forth at age 40.

To the brother mentioning the Mahdi's total command, I don't mean to be offensive, but you are treading on dangerous territory. Imam Mahdi is just a man, he does not have absolute power and control like Allah (S.W.T).

Salam-Shaytan has his kingdom in the deep ocean after all? This is meant literally? I have never heard this before, but I am a new revert so I will not be suprised of me not being aware of this-can you tell me where this information can be found? Thanks and peace:)

• Advanced Member

Salam, as I was reading through the posts I also remembered that I had read somewhere that the Shaytan has a throne in the middle of the ocean. Looking through some files on my computer I found where I had read this before.

The World of the Jinn and Devils by Dr. Umar Sulaiman al-Ashqar (Professor, College of Shariah University of Jordan)

Link to the PDF of the book: http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/JinnDevils.pdf

Page 88.

Photo for convenience :

Shaytan.png

I do not know how authenticate this is, or if it even is. But just thought I could get it cleared up for myself and others.

• 1 month later...

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IMAM MAHDI.MAY Allah HASTEN HIS COMING>>>>>YES I THINK ITS TRUE THE WEST IS DEVELOPING WEAPONS LIKE FLYING SAUCERS>>>AND OTHERS

ALIENS A MYTH>>>>THEY PREPARING FOR A HUGE ATTACK IN THE NAME OF ALIENS>>>>>THEIR NEXT EPISODE AFTER WTC>>>

:realangery:

Edited by ateef

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Advanced Member

Sorry dude bu you are wrong! No one can see Imam mahdi upon his own approval. Well, the most shia prominent book i.e Biharul Anwaar part 12 has some great authentic holdings of metup in jazeera khizra. Anyone who wants to know about Jazeera Khizra must read. link: http://www.tajpoint.com/books_list.php?title=Bihar-ul-Anwar&img=1376991950Bihar-ul-Anwar.jpg&bid=971682356&mimg=1376991168Baqir-Majlisi.jpg .. Must read online or download it! Thanks!

Anyone who wants to know about Jazeera Khizra must read. link: http://www.tajpoint.com/books_list.php?title=Bihar-ul-Anwar&img=1376991950Bihar-ul-Anwar.jpg&bid=971682356&mimg=1376991168Baqir-Majlisi.jpg .. Must read online or download it! Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Bermuda triangle is Imam Mehdi's place and this is confirmed in so many books especially 'Jazeera e Khazra'. There are also some islands near the Bermuda Triangle. These islands are called "shia islands" and only shia live there and their food and all others necessities of life are being fulfilled from Bermuda triangle. Residents of Bermuda triangle supply everything to them two times in a year.

And please note when I say that triangle is our Imam's (a.f) place it doesn't mean that he (a.f) lives there

Edited by zahra kazmi

as salamu alaykum,

the idea of the Mahdi as living in Bermuda triangle was popular amomng many African American khaatib and mubaligh, 9some who have become alilm, hujjat etc. since) when I was young, back in the 80s, it was based as has been mentioned of the story of the green island, but when my husband and me looked over the mashur  account in Bihar, it would mean according to him, and what I read, that if the green island existed it would be in the medittiran sea, not the Bermuda triangle.

at hajj peli, imam alayhi is not a human being in the sense we are, see yasin 12 still haven't mastered pasting but basirth mithluna means he is similar to a human being, not that he is a human being like we are, bashar means a creature capable of evil. plus imam sadiq as says "our flesh is like your ruh" also we are born where as many tradtions indicate they walk out the right side of their mothers, circuised, and do two sadjas. imam as been alive on this plane of existence since 255 ah, but he is the uncreated mashiyatillahi, the fact is that at a certain time Allah dat ul dat made manifest the great name ya ahmed which brought forth nur-i-muhammad and his 14 nafs radiyah, they worshipped the dat ul dat as his mashiyat in the primodial void, then after 999,999 kalian wa qiymat the word become flesh.that is why Allah dat ul dat says he will make a khalifa, not his khalifa but the khalifa of nuri Muhammad, Allah dat ul dat is not limited to one plavce, and he never dies, but nuri Muhammad sawa couldn't walk the earth without bithna Allah, so a khalifa being adam and 123,998 prophets after was sent.

ya imam zaman maddad

imam as been alive on this plane of existence since 255 ah, but he is the uncreated mashiyatillahi,

Are you saying the Imām al-Hujja [a.s] is Uncreated? Everything besides Allāh (عَزَّ وَ جَلَّ) is created, so do not attribute Allāh's qualities to anyone besides him. Allāh said:

قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَدْعُو رَبِّي وَلَا أُشْرِكُ بِهِ أَحَدًا

Pickthall: Say (unto them, O Muhammad): I pray unto Allah only, and ascribe unto Him no partner.[72:20].

Sahih International: Say, [O Muhammad], "I only invoke my Lord and do not associate with Him anyone."[72:20].

Shakir: Say: I only call upon my Lord, and I do not associate any one with Him.[72:20].
Edited by Jaafar Al-Shibli

• Veteran Member

Are you saying the Imām al-Hujja [a.s] is Uncreated? Everything besides Allāh (عَزَّ وَ جَلَّ) is created, so do not attribute Allāh's qualities to anyone besides him. Allāh said:

قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَدْعُو رَبِّي وَلَا أُشْرِكُ بِهِ أَحَدًا

Pickthall: Say (unto them, O Muhammad): I pray unto Allah only, and ascribe unto Him no partner.[72:20].

Sahih International: Say, [O Muhammad], "I only invoke my Lord and do not associate with Him anyone."[72:20].

Shakir: Say: I only call upon my Lord, and I do not associate any one with Him.[72:20].

He was talking about the Mashi'ah. As in saying : prophet is the mercy of Allah sent to this world. 

As for the island, it is nearby spain, not bermuda

as salamu alaykum,

hajj jafar please see the following riawayah

imam sadiq as "we are the mashiyat (that which gather back, power, cloak of the essence etc.) of Allah, we are not created, you can not understand us" khalifah wa imamamh of ayatullah khumayni

also note that when we say quran in the sense of it being Allah dat ul dat 's kalam, and harf was not created but the book was, we say the same of the mashiyat the nur that made their flesh was created but they always existed as the hijab around the dat, it is only when Allah dat ul dat actvated them they became aware. we are not mixing them with the essence, but our kalam and tawhid is not like alhlul sunnah, it is mystical. please do not call other mumin as doing shirk, the 14 masumin are 14 mainfestations of nur Muhammad which is the active minfestations of the great name ya ahmad, this why Allah dat ul dat uses we in quran when he has something done and commands Muhammad wa ale Muhammad to do it, and he uses I to show everything is done by his command. the great name was the light around the essence, and when Allah dat ul dat willed he brought it forth, so human beings would be capble of recognizing him thru recognizing his mashiyat. they are the closest thing to Allah we can understand but they are still only in the 69,999 veil in the 72 name on the 27 letter, 1 veil 1 name one letter of knowledge is for Allah dat ul dat alone. this is way in miraj of allamah kashani it mentions a riawayh "when the angels saw Muhammad sawa they cried out a god in the heavens and a god on thye earth?" they weren't committing shirk they were simply saying his nur resembles the nur of Allah dat ul dat. always imam sadiq as said "we are the ismi azam of our rabb" we also have a riawayh that says "we are the rabbs but Allah is rabbulalamin" etc. please see books such as najhul israr to further review these topics,

may you all grow in marif Allah dat ul dat thru his mashiyat Muhammad wa ale Muhammad

ya Allah dat ul dat sari ridha sami duaa bihaqqi isma azam illahi ya Allah al Muhammad ya Allah al ali ya Allah al Fatimah ya Allah al Hassan ya Allah al hussayn ya Allah az zaynul abidin ya Allah al baqir ya Allah as sadiq ya Allah al khadim ya Allah al damin ya Allah al jawad ya Allah an naqqi ya Allah as assarki ya Allah al Mahdi ya Allah haqqul haqq ya Allah haqiqh ul haqih ya Allah haqqih akhir ismik ya Allah alif lam ul alif lam ya Allah dat ul dat

amin x 40!

• Veteran Member

as salamu alaykum,

hajj jafar please see the following riawayah

imam sadiq as "we are the mashiyat (that which gather back, power, cloak of the essence etc.) of Allah, we are not created, you can not understand us" khalifah wa imamamh of ayatullah khumayni

also note that when we say quran in the sense of it being Allah dat ul dat 's kalam, and harf was not created but the book was, we say the same of the mashiyat the nur that made their flesh was created but they always existed as the hijab around the dat, it is only when Allah dat ul dat actvated them they became aware. we are not mixing them with the essence, but our kalam and tawhid is not like alhlul sunnah, it is mystical. please do not call other mumin as doing shirk, the 14 masumin are 14 mainfestations of nur Muhammad which is the active minfestations of the great name ya ahmad, this why Allah dat ul dat uses we in quran when he has something done and commands Muhammad wa ale Muhammad to do it, and he uses I to show everything is done by his command. the great name was the light around the essence, and when Allah dat ul dat willed he brought it forth, so human beings would be capble of recognizing him thru recognizing his mashiyat. they are the closest thing to Allah we can understand but they are still only in the 69,999 veil in the 72 name on the 27 letter, 1 veil 1 name one letter of knowledge is for Allah dat ul dat alone. this is way in miraj of allamah kashani it mentions a riawayh "when the angels saw Muhammad sawa they cried out a god in the heavens and a god on thye earth?" they weren't committing shirk they were simply saying his nur resembles the nur of Allah dat ul dat. always imam sadiq as said "we are the ismi azam of our rabb" we also have a riawayh that says "we are the rabbs but Allah is rabbulalamin" etc. please see books such as najhul israr to further review these topics,

may you all grow in marif Allah dat ul dat thru his mashiyat Muhammad wa ale Muhammad

ya Allah dat ul dat sari ridha sami duaa bihaqqi isma azam illahi ya Allah al Muhammad ya Allah al ali ya Allah al Fatimah ya Allah al Hassan ya Allah al hussayn ya Allah az zaynul abidin ya Allah al baqir ya Allah as sadiq ya Allah al khadim ya Allah al damin ya Allah al jawad ya Allah an naqqi ya Allah as assarki ya Allah al Mahdi ya Allah haqqul haqq ya Allah haqiqh ul haqih ya Allah haqqih akhir ismik ya Allah alif lam ul alif lam ya Allah dat ul dat

amin x 40!

are you sure the hadith says that ahlulbayt were not created? Iam reading the hadith and it is saying something else 

خلق الله المشيئة بنفسها ثمّ خلق الأشياء بالمشية

as salamu alaykum,

my computer doesn't type Arabic in the edtion published in the 1970s/1980s I will seen at imam hussayn association hussaynia's libairy the riawayah is using the word khalaq, like for us there is no creation, orgin. I have not scaned it. have you read the whole book perhaps you are looking at a different section.

fiamanillahi.

as salamu alaykum,

my husband has seen the riawayh you posted, from another version of the manuscript which is the more known one, he translated the part in question we are that which gathers the people back to Allah, we come from his command.  So the internet makes finding information, and several manuscripyts easier, mash Allah.

ya hussayn always