Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
0feedmeplz

Second Shia Revival

Rate this topic

What are the chances of a second shia revival happening. I wish I had lived through the one that was by Imam Khomeini and my parents who were in Pakistan at that time told me about how they were able to have pride in who they are. I am growing up in the United States where Muslim pride constitutes a minority and shia pride is Non-existent. As a shia, i have trouble coping with my identity.

Ya imam e zamana (ajj)

(bismillah)

(salam)

I think that there will be a second Shia revival when our Imam (as) appears. I said Shia revival and not Muslim revival because I believe that the Sunnis will fight the Imam (as) because Al-Nafs Az-Zakiya will make the call from the Kaaba and he will be killed there. Since the Sunnis control the Kaaba, it means that they will kill him. The other point is that I think the Imam (as) will truly show the world what us Shia are about when we stand alongside him.

(wasalam)

Shiaism will have to remove the absurdities attached with it to make you feel proud of your identity or as an alternative, i advise you to renounce it.

is your real name iblees, so where else should he turn to, wahabi cult, Sunni absurdities??.

What are the chances of a second shia revival happening. I wish I had lived through the one that was by Imam Khomeini and my parents who were in Pakistan at that time told me about how they were able to have pride in who they are. I am growing up in the United States where Muslim pride constitutes a minority and shia pride is Non-existent. As a shia, i have trouble coping with my identity.

Ya imam e zamana (ajj)

It's already happening brother.. These are the times of hope, struggle, dua' and news of continuous victories, the sort of which never happened since the last Islamic triumph during the six years of rule of Imam Ali (as).

Ya imam e zamana (ajj)

i think that you being part of a minority of minority should show you that you're on the right track .. according to quran and ahadeeth the real believers are a minority .. and the closer we get to the end-days .. the more of a minority they will be. so my best suggestion to you is to thank Allah that you're hopefully among this minority and patiently wait for imam al zaman (as mentioned by Mehdi FarajAllah) .. and an optimistic outlook like waiting for HIM mentions .. the 2006 war of Hezb Allah is one of those great signs for instance ..

(salam)

Don't forget, the Yazidis, a sub-sect of Shia cult, worship Iblees. Shias will need to review their dogmas and practices in order to get respect from others.

Going with your logic, the Islmailis are more in minority than Ithna Ashariya and more so, who knows if Waqafites, or Zaidis, or Druze, or Khoja etc etc etc..... are the on the right track because of being in a minority. If being in a minority is the final evidence of the truth of a sect than may be an obscure sect in a far off corner of the world are the people on the right path. How about considering one of the extinct Shia ghali sect being the true believers because of being in a minority.

1. Yazidis are not Shia. Not even Muslims based on their basic beliefs.

For your information, Shia (momineen) are the most premium form of Islam who believe in exactly what was revealed to Prophet (pbuh). So even among the hundred and thousands of Sahaba, there were only 6 or 7 Shias (momins). The rest were muslimoon, for some the faith remained up to their tongues, for others, they were plain munafiqoon.

Some examples of non-Shia Sahaba from Quran:

[48:11] Those of the dwellers of the desert who were left behind will say to you: Our property and our families kept us busy, so ask forgiveness for us. They say with their tongues what is not in their hearts. Say: Then who can control anything for you from Allah if He intends to do you harm or if He intends to do you good; nay, Allah is Aware of what you do:

Also something that fits Umer's (l) character and described in Quran:

[33:19] Being niggardly with respect to you; but when fear comes, you will see them looking to you, their eyes rolling like one swooning because of death; but when the fear is gone they smite you with sharp tongues, being niggardly of the good things. These have not believed, therefore Allah has made their doing naught; and this is easy to Allah.

2. As far as the argument of minority and majority, the rule is not that every minority is right (since we all claim to be right, those who are following the Sunna of prophet (pbuh), and those who are following the Sunnah of Umer (l), the rule is that "not necessarily that every majority is right".

- When Christian says that they are 30% of world population, this does not make them right.

- When Followers of Umer (l) say that they are 80% of Muslims population, this does not make them right.

- When Hindus in India say they are 70% of Indian population, this does not make them right. and so on...

Edited by Waiting for HIM

Nor am I implying that majority is always right. Philip made a point that because of being minority twelvers are right as it has been said in Quran. I have proven that his point is wrong. Please deal with the point I made because you guys are always interested in qouting verses that show that only few people are on the right path.

Edited by Virtual

Don't forget, the Yazidis, a sub-sect of Shia cult, worship Iblees. Shias will need to review their dogmas and practices in order to get respect from others.

Going with your logic, the Islmailis are more in minority than Ithna Ashariya and more so, who knows if Waqafites, or Zaidis, or Druze, or Khoja etc etc etc..... are the on the right track because of being in a minority. If being in a minority is the final evidence of the truth of a sect than may be an obscure sect in a far off corner of the world are the people on the right path. How about considering one of the extinct Shia ghali sect being the true believers because of being in a minority.

well, i was referring to feedmeplz on a personal note, without being too mathematical about it .. just the emotion of being a minority .. and obviously this being shiachat i will believe in shia Ali & ahl bayt as being that minority .. that's just my opinion & surely you'll find some even smaller minorities .. and i don't need to prove anything to any shia if i believe what they believe. get my point? hope so ..

(salam)

i think that you being part of a minority of minority should show you that you're on the right track .. according to quran and ahadeeth the real believers are a minority .. and the closer we get to the end-days .. the more of a minority they will be. so my best suggestion to you is to thank Allah that you're hopefully among this minority and patiently wait for imam al zaman (as mentioned by Mehdi FarajAllah) .. and an optimistic outlook like waiting for HIM mentions .. the 2006 war of Hezb Allah is one of those great signs for instance ..

(salam)

Well said.

You are quite insane.

The Yazidi believe in God as creator of the world, which he placed under the care of seven holy beings or angels, the chief of whom is Melek Taus, the Peacock Angel.

Melek_taus.png

If you wish to learn more about them http://researchintoothersects.blogspot.com/search/label/Yazidism

snapback.pngVirtual, on 27 October 2011 - 09:38 AM, said:

What a joke... I might beleive there is a sect among shias called "omar lanti", but yazidis.... hahahaha.... what a joke....

By the way, read up on who yazidis really are... in fact readup on shias as well.. your in for a surprise...