In the Name of God بسم الله

Memories..!

Rate this topic

_JuGNii

• Advanced Member

Me n 2 other Friends made a plan to run from School so we decided that I 'll stand at the ground floor behind the School n other 2 'll throw d School bag from d 3rd Floor from our class room so no one 'll know that we are running. I was standing down n caught My school bag which My Friend threw from top; He was ready to throw 2nd school bag and suddenly I saw our principal was coming there so I thought of an idea n began to shout that "don't throw d school bag, its not good to throw books" and both of 'em were confused y I was saying so meanwhile Principal came near n call 'em down and both of 'em got some slaps. :)

Edited by 3rd June

• Advanced Member

One more...

We were playing cricket in our society and suddenly 1 Friend of mine hit d ball hard which broke 1 tube light so we all ran away towards our Home as people started scolding us. I was watching TV and My younger Brother was laying down with his eyes closed; someone told My Dad that your Son broke d tube light so My Dad came to Home, locked d door, picked up d broom stick n began to hit Me by saying "How many times should I say not to play cricked in society???" n I was replying "I didn't broke d tube light" but Dad kept on beating Me; suddenly My Brother who was laying down stood up n said "I didn't broke, I didn't broke" n Dad stop beating Me n started beating him till He was tired; after My Dad went away My brother was crying n I was laughing. Brother asked "y r U laughing???" n I replied "who told U to stand up???" and then He realized his mistake n began to smile too. :)

• Advanced Member

Lolll @ 3rd jii: bad times :D

@Kamreena : lol Sharrap how was I magically suppose to know.. I jus knew FLOUR :(

I was like err FLOUR GIRL.. lol :mellow: like a new super heroine character :lol: Catwomen.. FLOUR WOMEN..

• Advanced Member

Dad use to bring Jug full of Milk from Mosque in Ramadan, which I use to drink before My Dad had to share between Me n My Brother; so Brother complaint Dad that I use to drink it 1st n get it again in share so Dad stopped giving Me. I argue that I haven't drink so Dad use to show d mark of Milk on Jug from where it was poured.Once I got an idea; I bought straw n use to drink from it so d mark which was drawn while pouring wasn't use to see n later use to get share from Dad too.. ;)

• Advanced Member

I remember when I came NEW to UK I was really young.. So like all I knew was "999 = Emergency Number"

I couldn't speak or understand that good English.. So once I had no Credit and I had noone around me n i had to call my mum...

SOOOO knowing it's me I interpreted that EMERGENCY CALLS =When you don't have credit..

So my phone had I think no SIM in and it was an old samsung .. If you turned it on like it said EMERGENCY CALL ONLY..

So I ring it and the lady goes summit like " do you need the police or Ambulence..?!"

I was like :huh: " I WANNA CALL MUMMY" :lol:

She was like this is emergency service :angry: I quickly put the phone down thinking they probably think m Pranking :lol:

Only told mun yesterday.. After what 10years hahaha.. :D

• Advanced Member

Whenever I use to come Home at late nights, I use to make d wall clock 1 Hour back so that meanwhile if Dad wakes up while I change My clothes He cud see 12 O'clock instead of 1 O'clock.

Once I returned Home at 1 after watching d movie "Ajnabee" n d moment I was taking off d wall clock from d wall Dad woke up; so I slept with d wall clock under the blanket. Dad woke up to see the time but the wall clock wasn't there so He went to bathroom n at that time I hanged it back; at morning when Dad n Brother were having their break fast; Dad said "wall clock wasn't there on d wall at Night" n My Brother made fun on My Dad by saying "U must be in your dream at night". When My Dad went to Job I told My brother that what had happened at Night n He began to laugh... :)

Well this is the most freakishly disgusting memory. The weather was nice so i was walking to a relative's house. As i was rounding a corner near which a donkey was standing, i suddenly heard a sneeze kinda sound and droplets flew and landed on my hand... :sick:. I had to walk all the way home with my hand in a horizontal position away from me... :(.

Has anyone even heard of a donkey sneezing... :donno:... :Hijabi:...?!

• Advanced Member

I remember when I came NEW to UK I was really young.. So like all I knew was "999 = Emergency Number"

I couldn't speak or understand that good English.. So once I had no Credit and I had noone around me n i had to call my mum...

SOOOO knowing it's me I interpreted that EMERGENCY CALLS =When you don't have credit..

So my phone had I think no SIM in and it was an old samsung .. If you turned it on like it said EMERGENCY CALL ONLY..

So I ring it and the lady goes summit like " do you need the police or Ambulence..?!"

I was like :huh: " I WANNA CALL MUMMY" :lol:

She was like this is emergency service :angry: I quickly put the phone down thinking they probably think m Pranking :lol:

Only told mun yesterday.. After what 10years hahaha.. :D

Ha! I remember ringing the 999 number as a bit of entertainment. I was only about 3 or 4 maybe. I'd never ring from my own house though. I'd wait until me and my mum would go to my aunty's house, wait until they would go into the kitchen together and ring then. :!!!:

• Advanced Member

^^ lol tut tut tut.. When later I realised I felt so bad.. Even though it was by accident I felt bad that maybe I took a chance of a person who was actually in trouble :(

Didn't you ever get caught ..?! I'd punch my

Kids if they did that on purpose :lol: jus coz ur putting someones life at stake ..

• Advanced Member

:P I was only little! I didn't understand the consequences of my actions. Plus, I was a tad on the spoilt side.

I also remember, once, at the same Aunt's house there being a £5 note sat on top of her television. I decided to throw it behind her TV so she couldn't find it.

I don't think I liked her much. Actually, I still don't.

Edited by lalala12

• Advanced Member

hmm ... well there is one memory I have it's kinda rubbish though ...

I was around 7 or 8 I think .. I was at my school on the weekend they had some kind of fair there ... then there was some game we were playing there was a big tub of water with toy ducks and we had some kind of fishing rod things and we had to hook it onto the ducks and take them out and we will win a prize ... my 2 friends and my brother all managed to get a duck and some others did and there were 3 of us left trying to get the last duck, to make it harder they blind folded the last 3 of us and then as I was trying to get the duck I fell into the tub of water and got soaking wet

... then I had to go home

:cry:

Then the woman gave me a prize :D

The best moment I had was when I went to the mosque for the first time. I caught the bus and was getting directions from my friend. She said her uncle might be there but wasn't. I almost got lost and saw a brother named was irfan. I had asked if he was Muslim and he said yes and walked me there. Prior I had been choosing Islam based on evidence. It was a hot day. And the mosque wasn't big. It was a Sunni mosque pretty much all Somali. And the mosque didn't have enough space for the brothers so I was seeing 40 plus ppl praying on prayer rugs over gravel. And some with their shirts I think? Allahu a3lam. And I had never seen prayed before. I thought to myself this is beautiful mashaAllah. I grew up in a baptist church where people would ask for fans and complain. When there outside I'm the heat talking not complaining. It played a big role in my descision far as confidence. I reverted that day I believe or the next and when I reverted I had thought ppl would announce it kus my friend told me they would. Lol they didn't al hamdu lilaah and the shaykh another brother and irfan held hands and took my shahada that day. And they were smiling and I felt a change that exact moment but it went away quick and I still was very happy. And I could never remember a day better than that in my life. I still to this day just get filled with happiness knowing that day I made the right descision. And still thank my friend that she helped me out al hamdu lilaah. That was the best memories I've ever had.

Me and my two cousins had just finished watching a few of the Harry Potter movies (must have been around 10-ish) so as Harry, Ron and Hermoine we went around the school (cousin's house) while avoiding traps (the stairs) with our wands (sticks from their tree). We continued with this until we reached the garden where evil people were casting spells which had to be stopped at all costs! (My dad and uncle burning some waste materials in the garden).

Sad times :dry:

• Advanced Member

Me and my two cousins had just finished watching a few of the Harry Potter movies (must have been around 10-ish) so as Harry, Ron and Hermoine we went around the school (cousin's house) while avoiding traps (the stairs) with our wands (sticks from their tree). We continued with this until we reached the garden where evil people were casting spells which had to be stopped at all costs! (My dad and uncle burning some waste materials in the garden).

Sad times :dry:

loooooool

sad times indeed :lol:

• Advanced Member

Okay a recent one that I dont think i'll ever forget :lol:

Sat in pizza hut wiv mum n sis.. a lil kid walking past.. he turns to sit down and a lil kid walking past jus gets kiked in the face.. expression was lyk from :D to :( hahahahaha and then the kid who kiked .. came running with his salad.. sat down as he was sitting his hand slipped he jus laid on the seat and went sliding down hahahaha :lol: ahh man but the BEST....

Bill = 25.05

Mums lyk putting thr 5 in coins and then puts 2 quid extra saying its fr tip.. and m lyk mum you need to put 20 more.. shez lyk oh yeh.. she takes a 20PENCE coin and puts it :lol: m lyk mum hahahahaha 20 pounds NOTE.. :lol: shez lyk oh yeh.. :lol: hahahahahaha never laufed so much in my life man..!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

I have a couple of funny ones:

When I was 7-8 years old, I used to live in Pakistan in our village home. So I went to the nearby school which was in the closest town. After school, this woman used to come to our house to teach me and my two younger sisters Quran. Every day, she would come and tell us to go and do Wudhu, but the thing is, we were never actually taught how to properly do Wudhu. So we would all go to the bathroom and start washing our hand, feet, faces and everything. So me and my sister came up with this idea that the more you wash, the more Sawaab you get. So every day, we would all go and put our head in the sink and wash our hair, our legs, arms and everything. And even then, the Quran teacher lady never told us that we were doing it wrong!!

When I was in Pakistan, my dad was still living in London because he was getting heart treatments done, so he would come and visit us once every few months. I remember once when he came to visit and I asked him if we could get a house on top of a mountain when we moved back to London and he just said yes because he just came back from his flight and he was really tired and jet-lagged. The next day, I went to school and told all of my friends that I was going to live on top of a mountain in London. Also, during that same visit, I remember we had these rooms in our house where the servants worked and stuff, and the ceilings in those rooms were quite low so when my dad would pick me up, I could touch the ceiling. Me being the intelligent child I was, I went to school and told everyone my dad was the tallest man in the world. Lol, and I wasn't even making it up- I genuinely believed that my dad was actually the tallest man in the world!! :lol:

I have some serious ones as well:

This ones from around the same time when I was living in Pakistan. We used to come home in a horse drawn carriage (Yes, I know it sounds weird, but it's totally normal where I'm from in Pakistan) with my cousins who were teachers in the school I went to. So me and my cousin were sitting at the back and I remember asking her what God looked like and she told me that God isn't a person and he doesn't have a body. That was the first time I realized what God was.

During those couple of years, I also went to my first Majalis. My dad's side of the family is all Shia and my villiage is mostly Shia as well, so every Muharram, we would have a big Majalis at our house and the men would do Zanjeer Zani as well. Usually my mum would just take us to her parents house when there was a Majalis, because she's a Sunni. But this year, my dad was visiting us there, so she couldn't take us away. So I listened to the Majalis that year, and I still remember my cousin was reading the Masaib of Hazrat Ali Asghar (as), and I remember crying because I was thinking of my little brother who was 2 yrs old at the time :cry:

Then the men did Zanjeer Zani while we watched from the top floor of the house. The men took their blades and put them in a fire until they were red hot and then did Matam with them. There was a man who went mad and the people around him tried to take the Zanjeers away from him, but he wouldn't let them and he started hitting his head really hard and banging it on the walls of our house. That man died that night :cry: That was the first time I saw someone die.

• Advanced Member

my fav memory that always make me smile.. is the first time my fiancee got me flowers :wub:

another one is when mom allowed me to wear my cute pineapple button shirt when I was like 6 for my surprise bday that she arranged

mashallah good times :)

I have a couple of funny ones:

When I was 7-8 years old, I used to live in Pakistan in our village home. So I went to the nearby school which was in the closest town. After school, this woman used to come to our house to teach me and my two younger sisters Quran. Every day, she would come and tell us to go and do Wudhu, but the thing is, we were never actually taught how to properly do Wudhu. So we would all go to the bathroom and start washing our hand, feet, faces and everything. So me and my sister came up with this idea that the more you wash, the more Sawaab you get. So every day, we would all go and put our head in the sink and wash our hair, our legs, arms and everything. And even then, the Quran teacher lady never told us that we were doing it wrong!!

When I was in Pakistan, my dad was still living in London because he was getting heart treatments done, so he would come and visit us once every few months. I remember once when he came to visit and I asked him if we could get a house on top of a mountain when we moved back to London and he just said yes because he just came back from his flight and he was really tired and jet-lagged. The next day, I went to school and told all of my friends that I was going to live on top of a mountain in London. Also, during that same visit, I remember we had these rooms in our house where the servants worked and stuff, and the ceilings in those rooms were quite low so when my dad would pick me up, I could touch the ceiling. Me being the intelligent child I was, I went to school and told everyone my dad was the tallest man in the world. Lol, and I wasn't even making it up- I genuinely believed that my dad was actually the tallest man in the world!! :lol:

I have some serious ones as well:

This ones from around the same time when I was living in Pakistan. We used to come home in a horse drawn carriage (Yes, I know it sounds weird, but it's totally normal where I'm from in Pakistan) with my cousins who were teachers in the school I went to. So me and my cousin were sitting at the back and I remember asking her what God looked like and she told me that God isn't a person and he doesn't have a body. That was the first time I realized what God was.

During those couple of years, I also went to my first Majalis. My dad's side of the family is all Shia and my villiage is mostly Shia as well, so every Muharram, we would have a big Majalis at our house and the men would do Zanjeer Zani as well. Usually my mum would just take us to her parents house when there was a Majalis, because she's a Sunni. But this year, my dad was visiting us there, so she couldn't take us away. So I listened to the Majalis that year, and I still remember my cousin was reading the Masaib of Hazrat Ali Asghar (as), and I remember crying because I was thinking of my little brother who was 2 yrs old at the time :cry:

Then the men did Zanjeer Zani while we watched from the top floor of the house. The men took their blades and put them in a fire until they were red hot and then did Matam with them. There was a man who went mad and the people around him tried to take the Zanjeers away from him, but he wouldn't let them and he started hitting his head really hard and banging it on the walls of our house. That man died that night :cry: That was the first time I saw someone die.

do really that men died and the zanjeer was the only sole reason behind his death?