Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
SD2

Do You Doubt Alot? Solutions Insha'Allah

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

As many of you may know I have had many many doubts mainly regarding Ghusl, Wudhu and Salah.

The doubts I had made religion sooo hard for me to follow and I was making it difficult for myself because of my doubts, alhamdulillah I doubt less now and I would hate for others to doubt like how I did so I made this thread.

I would like whoever has doubts to send me a PM about their doubt and insha'Allah I can help them solve it.

The reason why I believe I will be able to help them is because I have gone through countless scenarios doubting about many different things.

The reason why I am saying PM me is because if you write it here others may pick up the doubts, for example one of the doubts which I got was because my friend told me about his doubt and I ended up doubting about that same thing because he told me about it.

I don't think I will pick up the doubt as I have probably had the doubt before myself.

Edit: I must have used the word 'doubt' alot of times in there :lol:

(wasalam)

Edited by SD2

you dont wanna know how much i used to doubt. i even doubted the very existence of god, but somehow i pulled through. i think its a good thing what you're doing, because i managed to get rid of those doubts all by myself. but it would've been helpful if i had someone that could help me through my doubts. it was really tough for me to go through it all alone.

and the place im living, it's full of doubters. but alhamdullilah im free now and i know what to do till my last breath.

you dont wanna know how much i used to doubt. i even doubted the very existence of god, but somehow i pulled through. i think its a good thing what you're doing, because i managed to get rid of those doubts all by myself. but it would've been helpful if i had someone that could help me through my doubts. it was really tough for me to go through it all alone.

and the place im living, it's full of doubters. but alhamdullilah im free now and i know what to do till my last breath.

Thanks for posting this, it's reassuring. I doubt a lot too and I hate myself for it but I feel like I may be able to pull through like you said.