Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
lifeanddeath

Hooris And Men

Rate this topic

salam dear brothers and sisters.

i have very little knowledge of the hooris ( female malaika)

i would like to ask a few questions and would highly appreciate all answers :)

1. does a man have a choice of rejecting a hooris if he wishes to stay commited to his wife (wives) of this dunya or is he automatically assigned these hooris ?

2. may a women decide to leave her husband from the dunya for a male malaika ?

3. is it possible that the hooris stay away from a family that wishes to stay together in the afterlife ?

any answers would be appreciated

wa salam :)

salam,

hooris are the angles (malaikaa) we are rewarded with in heavean

only the pious and good are promised them, for men they are beautiful virgin women that are subject to only their husbands and are beautiful in every way

i'm not to sure about the males but they are as well beautiful and are subject to their wives :)

don't take my wordsss i have just read a little bit

i hope it helped :)

salam,

hooris are the angles (malaikaa) we are rewarded with in heavean

only the pious and good are promised them, for men they are beautiful virgin women that are subject to only their husbands and are beautiful in every way

i'm not to sure about the males but they are as well beautiful and are subject to their wives :)

don't take my wordsss i have just read a little bit

i hope it helped :)

So are you saying there are female angels? What about the verse in the Quran that says those who don't believe in the hereafter are those who name the angels with female names? :huh:

The Hooris are women who are given (in heaven) to the men that were chaste and true beleivers. A similar form of men is given to the women that were believers. The Hooris do not eat, drink, emit liquids or excrement, and do not get pregnant. They are said to be one of the most beautiful creatures of Allah swt and have never been touched by man or jinn......yet. They are not Malaaika, because the Malaaika do not have gender, also the Malaaika would never be given to humans for sexual pleasure in Jannah.

Are there Jinn Hooris and Human Hooris or can a Hooris be made to be equally compatible with either?

I'm pretty sure the angels are males in spirit, but not capable of sexual intercourse as they are named with masculine names but it is forbidden for us to give them female ones.

Anything can happen in Jannah.....All your wishes. Whether or not you can reject the Hooris, well Allahu Alim, but I am quite sure you can.

And angels cannot be male in spirit, because of many Quranic ayahs and Hadiths prove it, and also the names are original. It is us (humans) who made them into male and female names. The Quran says tha Allah swt has created all gender in pair (Male and Female) so if Allah swt created Angels in male or female spirit, he would have made the opposite. :)

I am also not sure if Hooris are Human or Jinn or if they are compatible to both creations, but the Quran states that they have not been touched by man or Jinn, so maybe they are of their own creation......I might be wrong. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN PLZ!?!?!?!?!?

Edited by MUHAMMADALI12400014125

The Hooris are women who are given (in heaven) to the men that were chaste and true beleivers. A similar form of men is given to the women that were believers. The Hooris do not eat, drink, emit liquids or excrement, and do not get pregnant. They are said to be one of the most beautiful creatures of Allah swt and have never been touched by man or jinn......yet. They are not Malaaika, because the Malaaika do not have gender, also the Malaaika would never be given to humans for sexual pleasure in Jannah.

I doubt that women get male houris, or at least I don't think the Quran or the ahadith explicitly say that anywhere. Women might just have to make do with the husbands they are given in paradise.

Are there Jinn Hooris and Human Hooris or can a Hooris be made to be equally compatible with either?

I'm pretty sure the angels are males in spirit, but not capable of sexual intercourse as they are named with masculine names but it is forbidden for us to give them female ones.

It is a false accusation. There is nothing like Human- nor Jinn Hoorsi. A human is of two: male and female, likewise the the Jinn. The example of Angels is like the example of a bacterias, are they male or female?

God revealed in His Noble Book:

[36:36] Exalted is He who created all pairs - from what the earth grows and from themselves and from that which they do not know. [Surat Ya-Sin]

In the Paradise it is know that the males shall have the beauty of Prophet Yusuf (as) and not like the beauty of hooris. Hence, it has been narrated that the beauty of the hoori's would make the entire human population faint.

And keep in mind, the beauty of Prophet Yusuf is the like the beauty of the Angels - even though we have not seen them:

[12:31] ...And when they saw him, they greatly admired him and cut their hands and said, "Perfect is Allah ! This is not a man; this is none but a noble angel." [Surat Yusuf]

Imam 'Ali (as),, describing angels said, 'They are the most knowledgeable of Your creation about You, the most fearful of You and the closest to You. They did not come from loins nor did they enter wombs; they were not created from worthless liquid; they were not dispersed by vicissitude of time. They are on their places [distinct] from You and in their positions near You. Their desires are concentrated in You. Their worship for You is very much. Their neglect from You command is little. If they were to witness what remains hidden about You, they would belittle their actions.'

Imam al-Sadiq (as) said, 'Angels do not eat or drink or copulate, rather they subsist through the breeze of the Throne.'

I doubt that women get male houris, or at least I don't think the Quran or the ahadith explicitly say that anywhere. Women might just have to make do with the husbands they are given in paradise.

And I have not found any verses saying the reverse [they won't get it] nor any traditions. Rather it is opinions, brother.

Moreover, I do not see any justice in your words.

Reject the blessing of Allah in Jannah?

They will not do that on the Day of Justice. Our soul is pleased with this world, even without any knowledge about the hereafter - our way of thinking shall change, for we have not seen the perfect only heard about it.

[89:24] He will say, "Oh, I wish I had sent ahead [some good] for my life." [Surat al-Fajr]

They will not do that on the Day of Justice. Our soul is pleased with this world, even without any knowledge about the hereafter - our way of thinking shall change, for we have not seen the perfect only heard about it.

[89:24] He will say, "Oh, I wish I had sent ahead [some good] for my life." [Surat al-Fajr]

Exactly!

womans nature is monogamist so god never promise and reward her with many husbands lol that would disgust her instead and defeat the purpose of reward

but the male is polygynist and he loves multiple wives so god rewards him with what he loves and hence many female virgin 7oor al3een

to reject 7oor al3een is a bit gay but its your choice

also dont forget that in heaven you can be at many places at once and there will be no limitations

womans nature is monogamist so god never promise and reward her with many husbands lol that would disgust her instead and defeat the purpose of reward

but the male is polygynist and he loves multiple wives so god rewards him with what he loves and hence many female virgin 7oor al3een

I don't think you have the right to say who is naturally polygamist and who isn't. The Holy Prophet (pbuh) was in a monogamist relationship with Mother Khadija (as) and none of the other wives after her, regardless of the number of them, could satisfy him the way she could. If monogamy was good enough for him, it's good enough for us. Allah let the prophet be both a monogamist and polygamist at different times of his life as an example for us of how we should go about living both lifestyles. Also, our wives from this world who are loyal and believing follow us into Paradise. I have no doubt that al-Mustafa (as) has no hooris as his bride to be in Paradise, but will be married only to Khadija (as)

@mun3t: The Quran says to not name the angels with female names, but it is okay that they all have male names (Gabriel, Michael, etc). That means they are masculine. They can be males without there having to be any females and reproduce asexually without being both male and female in one.

Now that would not be equal.

It is "cultural" people deciding low on womens rights and rewards in Islam.

Just look at the Muslim Ummah!!! Ya Mahdi (ajwtf)....We need you NOW!!!!!

According to our tafaseer and our Islamic philosophy, Hoor ol een are not Females!

Angles totally are not male or female,

so they can be in the shape pf women for men, and in the shape of Men for women...

wassalam

I think all men in heaven will have as much sex as they like with more amazing women than we can imagine .. Same goes for women with amazing men. The people who are happily married on earth will be purified an beautified for each other .. Abd the ones who die single will get new ones there. Real men .. Real women .. Paradise is a materialistic place with real gardens, mansions, rivers, clothes, eating, drinking etc .. Like earth just muuuuuuuuuch better .. And without any idiots around .. Like here on this earth now. Hope we all make it

(salam)

I don't think you have the right to say who is naturally polygamist and who isn't.

salaam

its not about my right to say males are naturally polygynist and females are naturally monogamist but its up to the nature , biology and gods religion which are all in harmony about this fact so you can argue with nature not me

a male can fertilize multiple females while a female is only able to be fertilized by one man at once

85% of human societies in history have been polygynist and majority of the prophets and imams

The Holy Prophet (pbuh) was in a monogamist relationship with Mother Khadija (as) and none of the other wives after her, regardless of the number of them, could satisfy him the way she could. If monogamy was good enough for him, it's good enough for us.

you have no proof that he did not have concubine, or temporary marrigae at that time and even if he didnt it proves nothing because we dont know his conditions and maybe he did not find the suitable wife at that time but if the suitable wife came forward at the time of khadeeja no way he would have turned her down...

Allah let the prophet be both a monogamist and polygamist at different times of his life

Every polygamist in the world goes through this because no one reads two separate marriage contracts in one instant and has two wives at the same instant, every person who practices polygyny will have a period of time where he is monogamist which is the period immediately after he reads his first marriage contract with his first wife ....

Then after he finds the suitable wife he takes the second and third up to the fourth

Also, our wives from this world who are loyal and believing follow us into Paradise. I have no doubt that al-Mustafa (as) has no hooris as his bride to be in Paradise, but will be married only to Khadija (as)

thats strange,, what about um salama ? what about imam Ali will he take only fatima and leave out Ummulbaneen? or will he take Ummulbaneen and leave out Fatima? what about Abrahim will he take hajar and leave sarah or vice versa?

Your shakspearian fantasies and myths dont fit into the islamic law

Hoor al 3een are females in the quraan as all the versus refer to them with feminine grammar and say that they are virgins and

عرب اترابا

كانهن الياقوت و المرجان

حور مقصورات في الخيام

قاصرات الطرف اكعابا

لم يطمثهن انس قبلهم و لا جان

كانهن اللؤلؤ المكنون

this is all feminine grammer

the versus even describe their sexual features like the breast ,,,

كواعب اترابا

and you still tell me they are males? ِam sure a male with a breast lol is not a reward from god but a punishment and would suit the versus of the hell not the heaven lol

or a Virgin male lol how on earth does that work , and dont tell me a male can be virgin because the word that the Quraan has used for virginity is different to the English word virgin

the word in English virgin means pure but in arabic god said: لم يطمثهن انس قبلهم و لا جان

which literally means and excuse my graphic language but it is literally saying " no human or jin has penetrated them before "

now after all this you are saying its a male? a male with breast who has not been .... before you connect the dots

Edited by alimohamad40

^

u r encourging polygamy which does not suit many women and even men nowadays bc for economic reasons and other reasons

plus in the Quran it is said:

(ولن تستطيعو أن تعدلو بين النساء ولو حرصتم)

( you can never achieve justice between wives even if you wish) ~ if u can better translate it !!

And you have it not in your power to do justice between wives, even though you may wish (it), but be not disinclined (from one) with total disinclination, so that you leave her as it were in suspense; and if you effect a reconciliation and guard (against evil), then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. [Qur'an 4:129, Shakir]

This isn't telling men not to marry several wives, it's telling them that they will not be able to love, or be attracted to, every wife equally, but they should still make sure they don't abandon one completely. So for example, if you have two wives, and you are much more attracted to one than the other, then you can spend more time with her, but you would still have to spend a certain amount of time with the other. For example, if you spend 3 nights with one, you would need to spend at least 1 night with the other.

you have no proof that he did not have concubine, or temporary marrigae at that time and even if he didnt it proves nothing because we dont know his conditions and maybe he did not find the suitable wife at that time but if the suitable wife came forward at the time of khadeeja no way he would have turned her down...

The institution of temporary marriage was erected around 4 AH (the period of the descent of Sura al-Nisa) which was around seven years after Khadija died so that rules out any possibility of some temporary marriage contracted. Also we know just about every detail of the Prophet's private life from Imam Ali (as) and Zaid ibn Haritha and we have no reports from either of them about any concubines, which is something very notable as par and parcel of a 7th century Curriculum Vitae.

Listen, he was in a monogamous relationship for 24 years (around 3/4 of his marriage life) and he was surrounded by

polygamists everywhere in Mecca so there was no Jahiliyyah law which prevented him from polygamy. Don't forget there were other hanifs in Mecca besides Khadijah.

The institution of temporary marriage was erected around 4 AH (the period of the descent of Sura al-Nisa) which was around seven years after Khadija died so that rules out any possibility of some temporary marriage contracted. Also we know just about every detail of the Prophet's private life from Imam Ali (as) and Zaid ibn Haritha and we have no reports from either of them about any concubines, which is something very notable as par and parcel of a 7th century Curriculum Vitae.

I'm pretty sure temporary marriage predates Islam.

Listen, he was in a monogamous relationship for 24 years (around 3/4 of his marriage life) and he was surrounded by

polygamists everywhere in Mecca so there was no Jahiliyyah law which prevented him from polygamy. Don't forget there were other hanifs in Mecca besides Khadijah.

He couldn't support Khadija (as), and was financially reliant on her, so how could he take another wife?

salaam

^

u r encourging polygamy which does not suit many women and even men nowadays bc for economic reasons and other reasons

plus in the Quran it is said:

(ولن تستطيعو أن تعدلو بين النساء ولو حرصتم)

( you can never achieve justice between wives even if you wish) ~ if u can better translate it !!

this verse if you continue it is actually saying to marry more than one .

And you have it not in your power to do justice between wives even if you tried your best, So be not disinclined (from one of your multiple wives) with total disinclination to a level that you leave her as it were in suspense; and if you effect a reconciliation and guard (against evil), then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. [Qur'an 4:129]

this verse is not advising against getting multiple wives its actually affirming it and accepting it and advising on how to deal with it by giving the meaning of " do it but do not incline fully to a level that you leave one of them hanging "

regarding the prophet having only one wife for a period of time it doesnt prove that having one wife is ideal as you would love to imagine , it would just probably mean he did not find the suitable second wife or he did not have the ability or simply he did not have the interest to do that at that stage.

Even some prophets (like yousuf) didnt marry at all for long times does that make it ideal or is it god showing us how the prophets would deal with different life circumstances?

but you count the chicken at the end of the year. at the end both prophets mohamd and yousuf married multiple wives when their conditions allowed them.