Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Basra

Who Are The Indigenous People Of Europe?!

Rate this topic

The reality, that is not told in the Zionist owned mainstream media, is that the indigenous people of all of Europe are the black Grimaldi people from Africa who settled Europe 45,000 years ago. Very interesting history that everyone should read: http://www.blackherb...ed_europe_4.htm

Edited by Basra

Are you a member of the Nation of Islam or something?

No I am not, I am a Twelver Shi'a Muslim but I greatly respect my brothers and sisters from the Nation of Islam and the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan.

5378.JPG

Edited by Basra

We Muslims should not be concerned with race. Nation of Islam are not Muslims. In a Muslim nation, all people are equal and have equal rights regardless of their "race".

You should probably tone down the anti-white propaganda, as this can alienate white converts and whites who are interested in Islam.

basra you should read a book called "Ancient and Modern Britons" vol 1 & 2 by David MacRitchie. He basically shows how blacks are indigenous in Europe and were rulers there way b4 caucasian people ruled.

heres a link to the books on google books, you can even download them to your computer:

http://www.google.com/search?q=ancient+and+modern+britons&tbm=bks&tbo=1&oq=ancient+an

what a lot of people don't know or even want to accept (even muslims) is that black people are the indigenous people of the whole earth

peace and love

basra you should read a book called "Ancient and Modern Britons" vol 1 & 2 by David MacRitchie. He basically shows how blacks are indigenous in Europe and were rulers there way b4 caucasian people ruled.

heres a link to the books on google books, you can even download them to your computer:

http://www.google.co...1&oq=ancient+an

what a lot of people don't know or even want to accept (even muslims) is that black people are the indigenous people of the whole earth

peace and love

This is true, but in Islam, there is no such thing as race and no race is held higher than another. This is basic Islam 101. If you don't like it, then maybe you should find another religion which is more racism-friendly.

We Muslims should not be concerned with race. Nation of Islam are not Muslims. In a Muslim nation, all people are equal and have equal rights regardless of their "race". You should probably tone down the anti-white propaganda, as this can alienate white converts and whites who are interested in Islam.

so you are saying we shouldn't study our own history to empower ourselves???? Allah made us races, nations, and tribes, as is says in the Qu'ran (hence nationality) which means we are different whether we care to acknowledge or not. If you don't know your past you won't understand your present or future, all of these comes into play. And for one, black history is hidden and distorted, meaning black youth are blinded from who they are; so are you saying black youth shouldn't be introduced to the history of their ancestors, they should jus be taught that every one is the same and their past doesn't matter??? I am black and the only time i really found self love was through my history and how it connected me with the origins of math science, religion, the founding of civilization. It all connects with Islam because Allah wants us to be students of the world, and the world includes my peoples history and sheding light on the lies the caucasions (yes white people) have told. I love every nationality but that doesn't mean i have to accept the lies people put out there, and it doesn't mean I have to ignore the truth no matter how harsh it may be.

and what you say about white people coming to Islam, if you would rather tell a lie to convert someone than tell the truth, what does that say about you and the person you are trying to convert. White people will have to accept their history one day, no matter how much you want to keep it from them to please them. whether today or Judgement Day they will have to accept their history.

I love black history and you can get mad all you want if basra is exposing the truth. The Kaaba stone baby

This is true, but in Islam, there is no such thing as race and no race is held higher than another. This is basic Islam 101. If you don't like it, then maybe you should find another religion which is more racism-friendly.

I don't have the same understanding of Islam as u, and no im not in the nation, Im shia but still, why did Allah say he created us as differen races nations and tribes if Islam doesn't acknowledge race or the differences between peoples???

http://www.google.co...1&oq=ancient+an

peace and love

Excuse me.....but where are white people from? Mars? Are you suggesting that they are not native to any part of this Earth?

Excuse me.....but where are white people from? Mars? Are you suggesting that they are not native to any part of this Earth?

Im saying black people are the indigenous people of earth, at one time there was only black people here, different races came over time.

Brother, there is nothing wrong with studying your history and being proud of your origins. But what I am referring to that is haraam is when you claim one race is better than the other or that one race allegedly has true ownership of the earth. The Quran is very clear that no race is better than the other.

Yes, science proves that black people were the original humans. But this is simply due to evolution of the lighter skinned phenotype later on. This is irrelevant and to suggest that black people have the right to own the entire world is simply ridiculous.

I am not saying you should lie about your history. I am just saying you should not spread propaganda to make it seem as though white people are viewed as inferior in Islam, because that is simply not the case.

I agree that whites probably did evolve from blacks. But you wanna know what is hilarious? That some of the same people who reject the possibility of evolution will support this theory. Anyway if whites evolved from blacks......they are just as much indigenous as the blacks are.....and it just proves that there really isn't any such thing as race. http://wupa.wustl.edu/record_archive/1998/10-15-98/articles/races.html

Anyways, blacks are not one people anymore than whites are one people. In fact, a "black" Somali is culturally much closer to a "white" Arab than to a "black" South African. Also, even though many Arabs have the light skinned phenotype, they are not typically considered "white".

Brother, there is nothing wrong with studying your history and being proud of your origins. But what I am referring to that is haraam is when you claim one race is better than the other or that one race allegedly has true ownership of the earth. The Quran is very clear that no race is better than the other.

Yes, science proves that black people were the original humans. But this is simply due to evolution of the lighter skinned phenotype later on. This is irrelevant and to suggest that black people have the right to own the entire world is simply ridiculous.

I am not saying you should lie about your history. I am just saying you should not spread propaganda to make it seem as though white people are viewed as inferior in Islam, because that is simply not the case.

i didn't see brother basra say anything about anyone being inferior to anybody, he was jus stating that blacks are indigenous to europe. just telling a truth that most people do not know because of the zionist (as he says) media.

I agree that whites probably did evolve from blacks. But you wanna know what is hilarious? That some of the same people who reject the possibility of evolution will support this theory. Anyway if whites evolved from blacks......they are just as much indigenous as the blacks are.....and it just proves that there really isn't any such thing as race. http://wupa.wustl.ed...cles/races.html

everybody here on this planet comes from black people so in truth there is but one race the human race. But the human race has many formations due to level of melanin. Melanin is the chemical that designates how darker a persons skin is. And people say color has no significance but that can be scientifically argued. White is the reflection of light and color, black is the absorbtion of light an color. If something absorbs more it basically is on a different level than something that absorbs less. Two different realities. like if I learned more about the Prophet I am going to see the world different than one who learns less about him. Color does mean something scientifically, but this conversation can get real deep sis.

Some people claim that all human descend from Africans. Other claims we descend from apes.

Some of you may want to read this wiki page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrocentrism

This black Grimaldi people being the funder of Europe is just a myth like the rest of other similar myths such as

Within Afrocentrism, claims were forwarded involving the contention that African civilizations were founding influences on such distant civilizations as the American Olmec and the Chinese Xia cultures.[29][30]

Other critics contend that some Afrocentric historical research is grounded in identity politics and myth rather than scholarship.[3

Anyways, blacks are not one people anymore than whites are one people. In fact, a "black" Somali is culturally much closer to a "white" Arab than to a "black" South African. Also, even though many Arabs have the light skinned phenotype, they are not typically considered "white".

Every culture evolved out of black culture, even the white arab culture came from the black arab culture that was there before the white element. Have you ever heard the term "mothers and fathers of civilization"?

Some people claim that all human descend from Africans. Other claims we descend from apes.

Some of you may want to read this wiki page http://en.wikipedia....ki/Afrocentrism

This black Grimaldi people being the funder of Europe is just a myth like the rest of other similar myths such as

Zareen how is it a myth??? have you looked at the artifacts, do you study this history on your own? have you seen the olmec heads and paintings on the mayan walls. If you haven't studied these subjects (and studying doesn't mean lookin at an article or two or wikipedia) I mean really going through book after book to find the truth, that is basically speculation, and the Quran talks of those who conjecture. No offense, but don't be a wikipedia scholar.

Edited by Hiz Eminence

Zareen how is it a myth??? have you looked at the artifacts, do you study this history on your own? have you seen the olmec heads paintings on the mayan walls. If you haven't studied these subjects (and studying doesn't mean lookin at an article or two or wikipedia) I mean really going through book after book to find the truth, that is basically speculation, and the Quran talks of those who conjecture. No offense, but don't be a wikipedia scholar.

I did. You should also read my link because it is related. See here

Afrocentrism and Grimaldi as the first Europeans

With the rise of Afrocentrism in the wake of decolonialisation of Africa, Grimaldi man has again become the subject of controversy. Cheikh Anta Diop insisted that Grimaldi man represent a distinct black race, different from the Cro-Magnon.[14]

The finding of Grimaldi man at the lowermost of the Aurignacian layers indicate they lived near the cave before Cro-Magnons settled the local area. The Afrocentrist theory of the origin of Europeans vary somewhat from author to author, but the essence is that "white man" only appeared around 20 000 years ago, with a "black" Grimaldi man as ancestor. While Grimaldi man may well have been the earliest modern inhabitants of the Ligurian coast, the Cro-Magnons settled Europe from the East. Italy and South France being among the last areas settled, meaning the Grimaldi people would have been contemporary with rather than preceding the Cro-Magnon immigration wave. With current genetic mapping of the worlds population history, the origins of Europeans from a common Caucasian/Mongolian group is dated to some 50 000 in Central Asia, and all humans share an origin in East Africa some 150 000 year ago.[15]

[edit]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimaldi_Man

I did. You should also read my link because it is related. See here

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Grimaldi_Man

sis anybody can write from wikipedia, you don't have to be a scholar, this is why they don't let you use wikipedia in school because the the information is not viable. Would you look for shia information, or would you give wikipedia as a source to someone who is trying to learn about Islam??? I know i wouldn't. but anyways this is like talking to brick walls, you already have your view and you are not willing to look into another view so i'm done. peace and love

And people say color has no significance but that can be scientifically argued. White is the reflection of light and color, black is the absorbtion of light an color. If something absorbs more it basically is on a different level than something that absorbs less. Two different realities. like if I learned more about the Prophet I am going to see the world different than one who learns less about him. Color does mean something scientifically, but this conversation can get real deep sis.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard....the fact that you said that proves you have an inferiority complex so you come up with ridiculous ideas like this.....or you see yourself as superior because of the color of your skin. You think that someone is more evolved because they absorb more sunlight....how ridiculous......I read all of this before and it was written by black supremacists. Anyone who feels that they are superior because of their race automatically loses all credibility.

Edited by ImAli

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard....the fact that you said that proves you have an inferiority complex so you come up with ridiculous ideas like this.....or you see yourself as superior because of the color of your skin. You think that someone is more evolved because they absorb more sunlight....how ridiculous......I read all of this before and it was written by black supremacists. Anyone who feels that they are superior because of their race automatically loses all credibility.

well this is your opinion but we are just like every living thing on this planet, just like a plant, if you absorb more light you grow better and if you don't you die. you can call it dumb if you want and you can say i have an inferiority complex but still you haven't rebutted my answer with any scientific evidence. maybe you are the one who needs to go back to the drawing board because calling names isn't scholarship. And even though it might be written by "black supremacists" (as you call them), knowledge comes from everywhere, "seek knowledge even unto china, from the cradle to the grave"

And yes I do believe since black absorbs more energy than any other color it is makes it different from white. white and black, just like brown and red, are two different dimensions even though they are parts to one whole.

sis anybody can write from wikipedia, you don't have to be a scholar, this is why they don't let you use wikipedia in school because the the information is not viable. Would you look for shia information, or would you give wikipedia as a source to someone who is trying to learn about Islam??? I know i wouldn't. but anyways this is like talking to brick walls, you already have your view and you are not willing to look into another view so i'm done. peace and love

So why do you think then Africa has been the least developed continent throughout history?

Every culture evolved out of black culture, even the white arab culture came from the black arab culture that was there before the white element. Have you ever heard the term "mothers and fathers of civilization"?

What is "black culture"? Are you suggesting that all black people follow one culture? Maybe it seems like that if the only blacks whom you consider "black" are African Americans. But in Africa, every people has their own distinct culture. And these black people who were the prehistoric ancestors of modern whites definitely did not have the same culture as modern day Africans. The only thing they shared in common was their skin color, which is not something that determines your culture.

White is the reflection of light and color, black is the absorbtion of light an color. If something absorbs more it basically is on a different level than something that absorbs less.

Are you suggesting that blacks are superior because they absorb more sunlight? LOL. Not that this should even matter, but the absorption of more sunlight was advantageous only in warmer climates. In the northern climates, lighter skin was much more advantageous and that is why whites were more likely to survive. So then are whites superior in northern climates?

Seriously brother, this is all foolishness. Let me post a verse from the Quran:

"O Mankind!Most certainly, it is We( God almighty) who haveCreated you all> From a single (pair)Of a male and a female, And it is we who Have made you into Nations and tribes,That ye may recognise each other(Not that ye may despise each other).Verily, the noblest of you In the sight of AllahIs (he who is) the mostRighteous of you."Holy Quran 49:13"

I don't see anything in there about who absorbs more sunlight.I hope you are not just influenced by hip hop culture(which is a Jewish creation btw) and its infatuation with the idea of "being black".

Edited by Jund al Haq

well this is your opinion but we are just like every living thing on this planet, just like a plant, if you absorb more light you grow better and if you don't you die. you can call it dumb if you want and you can say i have an inferiority complex but still you haven't rebutted my answer with any scientific evidence. maybe you are the one who needs to go back to the drawing board because calling names isn't scholarship. And even though it might be written by "black supremacists" (as you call them), knowledge comes from everywhere, "seek knowledge even unto china, from the cradle to the grave"

And yes I do believe since black absorbs more energy than any other color it is makes it different from white. white and black, just like brown and red, are two different dimensions even though they are parts to one whole.

You keep believing that....this type of thinking is dangerous and causes division among humanity. I don't have to give any scientific evidence.....you on the other hand should present us scientific evidence that blacks are "more evolved" than other races because they absorb more sunlight. There really isn't any place on here for this type of racism....you should really go to the nation of islam forum.

Edited by ImAli

So why do you think then Africa has been the least developed continent throughout history?

That is because of colonialism and other geographic factors. But the truth is, blacks are not inferior to any other race, nor are they superior. And no Muslim should suggest otherwise.

lol True, maybe Whites are aliens!

Im saying black people are the indigenous people of earth, at one time there was only black people here, different races came over time.

That is really stupid. One ethnic or race cannot be indigenous people of our earth. You need to know the basic definition of indigenous. Human race comes from one ancestry.

You might meant that first human ancestors were Black? It is not a fact, that is just a theory by Darwinian guys, on the basis of some fossils found in Africa.. even with that they cannot proof the color of their skins if they were black or white or yellow... And there were also times pre or post human existence where continents were joined as well.

That is because of colonialism and other geographic factors. But the truth is, blacks are not inferior to any other race, nor are they superior. And no Muslim should suggest otherwise.

You are correct. Africa had great civilizations like ancient Egypt (Kemet), the Kingdom of Kush in today's Sudan, the Songhai Empire, Timbuktu in Mali, etc. Colonialism and imperialism (along with European's stealing Africans as slaves) are the main reason for poverty on the African continent today. This Western imperialism and neocolonialism largely continues today with the US and other imperialist Western powers continuing to prop up puppet dictators and corrupt elites to do the West's bidding in different African nations. Also geographic is huge and this point was most clearly explained by a US academic named Professor Jared Diamond who wrote a masterpiece book called "Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fate of Human Societies"

http://en.wikipedia....erms,_and_Steel

Ggas_human_soc.jpg

Jared Diamond proved what he calls the "geographic luck" theory, a National Geographic television special was made on Diamond's book "Guns, Germs, and Steel".

Islam is for complete equality of the believers, Islam is completely against racism. And again there is no such thing as "race", "race" is a completely unscientific arbitrary social construct.

Also what we considers whites today all evolve from black Africans, as black Africans are the original people as all science shows. On a religious sense Adam (as) and Eve (as) may have been black Africans or they were created in the heavens and then sent down to earth later; someone can bring what the Ulama say on this.

Edited by Basra

This is dumb, debating with you guys, because you have already been indoctrinated and don't even know it..... much love and peace to you and yours, inshaAllah the Mahdi will bring us out of this dark age. 1

edit: thanks basra for having the patience with people on this forum, because i give up on these people

Edited by Hiz Eminence

If you want to argue man was originally black, and that whiteness evolved later, then couldn't one argue that "whiteness" represents a higher stage of the evolutionary process (since things don't generally "devolve" as such), and thus in some sense superior? Note, I don't believe this, just mentioning it to show what this type of thinking can lead to.

This is dumb, debating with you guys, because you have already been indoctrinated and don't even know it..

Brother, I am simply pointing out the Islamic viewpoint on the subject. I am not denying that the original human being were probably black. I am simply saying that in Islam no race is considered superior to another, so the idea that blacks are superior to whites is un-Islamic. If I am indoctrinated, as you say, it is by the Quran and the Sunnah. It seems as though you are indoctrinated by some other un-Islamic ideology.

Before colonialism Africa was underdeveloped as well.

What about geographic factors?

This is great - I watched till part 3 and will watch the rest later. The oldest tribe on earth is visited in part 2.

According to biological definition, only those of the same race can interbreed and produce viable young. All sub races of mankind in the world can interbreed, as they are with very few differences, genetically similar.

It is impossible to draw sharp lines between racial groups. Very few populations are completely cut off from others, and even if there are prohibitions against it, mating does take place. Characteristics of people change gradually from one geographic area to another and even those changes are fading due to travel and accessibility of peoples to one another.

Races are temporary, race is a constantly changing phenomena resulting from genetic changes and natural selection. The races we see today are different from those of yesterday and will be different from those of tomorrow.

Variations in skin colour probably always existed as the genes for lighter or darker skin were in all humans as an adaptive measure – the earliest man was not pure black but had varying shades of brown (as per the documentary posted by Hussein). As groups of peoples dispersed and went to areas with different climates, their appearance changed due to functional changes. For example, those with darker skin, who went to colder climates, would probably suffer Vit D deficiency diseases. The person with darker skin is worse off in a cold region since there is less sunlight (and darker skin needs more sunlight to produce Vit D), and since he is more sunlight resistant, he can produce less Vit D. The colder environment, with less sunlight, would be more suitable for those with lighter skins with the ability to produce more Vit D with less sunlight. Therefore, in that climate, dark skinned people would be less healthy. Gradually the number of black people in any group that went to a cold region would dwindle leaving a remaining population of whites.

Likewise, those who went to sunnier, hotter regions, and had darker skins would survive and thrive. In this case, the whiter skinned people would fade from the population with the inability to cope with the heat and direct sun leaving a remaining population of blacks.

Interesting - If a pure white European is married to a pure black African, the offspring are an intermediate brown. If two intermediate browns are married, the offspring can be any of nine colors, from pure white to pure black. Most of us are somewhere in-between, with similar genetic bundles.