In the Name of God بسم الله

Who Is You Least Favorite Shiachatter?

Rate this topic

Light of Ali

Hawraa i dont know you but i dont like you either

you come across as a sook

hajj 2003 is a champ, how dare any of you speak of him, like that... he prob just put you back in the hole u crawled out from, which is why you dislike him

what were you doing in 2003 ? were YOU a hajj then ? lol

this is going to cause major brawls

Daystrike im going to send you a virus if u speak of Ya Aba like that again

salams

Edited by DeeeeeBo

• Veteran Member

Inspired by Hawraa :)

He does not mean to say that Hawraa inspired him to set this topic. He means to say that "for me Hawraa is least favorite Shiachatter". See Hawraa how beautifully he hid his inner intentions :lol:

1. Ugly_Jinn

2. Mehdi_Usman

Ok They are Sunnis and they can have debate in Shia/Sunni dialogue but they post to be expert in Shia Islam and spam the board with useless posts when it comes to intra Shia discussions while they know nothing about it.

He does not mean to say that Hawraa inspired him to set this topic. He means to say that "for me Hawraa is least favorite Shiachatter". See Hawraa how beautifully he hid his inner intentions :lol:

First of all I am a 'She'. And yes I did mean that she inspired me to start the topic. Stop jumping to random conclusions.

yourself???

Bint jbeil :)

Anyone that isn't Iranian.

Except me of course.

Edited by Light of Ali

The thread is about your 'least favorite' member. I am not your least favorite member am I?

LOL no! Well, I guess that's a polite way of saying "most hated member" :P

Fine I ARE CONTRIBUTE NAO.

My least favorite are the troll called Satyaban, someone who apparently has divinely sanctioned rights to intrude a discussion conducted among Shia-only circles, and of-course the Saddam lover troll Professor Higgins.

LOL no! Well, I guess that's a polite way of saying "most hated member" :P

Fine I ARE CONTRIBUTE NAO.

My least favorite are the troll called Satyaban, someone who apparently has divinely sanctioned rights to intrude a discussion conducted among Shia-only circles, and of-course the Saddam lover troll Professor Higgins.

You're my least favortie but please don't get offended.

• Advanced Member

Okay I change my mind. My MOST ABHORRED AND DREADED MEMBER is this muqassir right here :mad:

Whatever trevor :dry:

haha nah, in all seriousness - I don't like this thread (sorry! :squeez:) I think everybody should keep it to themselves. I feel like I'm back in kindergarten with all this I hate you business. Besides, it'll cause a lot of trouble.