In the Name of God بسم الله

Who Is Your Favorite Shiachatter?

Rate this topic

:lol:

_JuGNii? A him? :lol: Hmmm, maybe more of an 'it' :P

Loool, drink it, and then cry ;)

I don't cry.

Drink my Blood? Go ahead and try you weirdo .. even if you manage to 40 days of your prayer won't be accepted for consuming something Haraam :lol:

Forget being violent .. if you drink my blood I am going to eat your cake for breakfast :lol:

I definitely win. I am talking about blood and you're thinking of eating my b-day cake for breakfast? You're so cute!

Why do you always have to bring in haram and halal? You study fiqh or something?

Edited by Light of Ali

• Advanced Member

I don't cry.

I definitely win. I am talking about blood and you're thinking of eating my b-day cake for breakfast? You're so cute!

Why do you always have to bring in haram and halal? You study fiqh or something?

Yeah you said you will eat my blood for breakfast so I said I will eat your cake for breakfast :donno:

No I don't study fiqh ... I just have a ton of doubts all the time :no:

• Advanced Member

Wow the rest must be in sports or in the language section talking punjabi :lol:

Mushy himself is nice that's why he sees everyone around him as nice people MashAllah.. Not that I umm like him :dry:

But then again we did break the longest status record :lol:Ans he knows me well that's why he knows m more of an IT (that was a scary film right :o ) then a HIM

Keep going guys.. I would like PHYSICAL Violence in this :)

• Advanced Member

Mushy himself is nice that's why he sees everyone around him as nice people MashAllah.. Not that I umm like him :dry:

But then again we did break the longest status record :lol:Ans he knows me well that's why he knows m more of an IT (that was a scary film right :o ) then a HIM

PHYSICAL Violence? Do you get kicks out of watching people knock each other out :huh:

Get off ShiaChat and go on youtube :lol:

I'd rather not go this far. I can just blow at SD2 and he will fall on the floor.

And SD2 won't do anything physical. It is Haram :P

No one likes Mushu so it's ok.

• Advanced Member

Your manliness disgusts me peeps :dry:

Btw I do go on YouTube n fond funny videos where people get hurt.. I remember I was in Wilkos this kid got off the escalator and fell :lol: I burst out laufing.. His mum gave me the right evils.. :lol: it was funny thou :mellow:

• Advanced Member

I'd rather not go this far. I can just blow at SD2 and he will fall on the floor.

And SD2 won't do anything physical. It is Haram :P

No one likes Mushu so it's ok.

I will throw a brick like this one at your head

single-brick.jpg

Wouldn't be punching/kicking/slapping so I wouldn't feel as if I am less of a man by throwing that at you :shaytan:

Edited by SD2

Your manliness disgusts me peeps :dry:

Btw I do go on YouTube n fond funny videos where people get hurt.. I remember I was in Wilkos this kid got off the escalator and fell :lol: I burst out laufing.. His mum gave me the right evils.. :lol: it was funny thou :mellow:

loool so do I win?

• Advanced Member

Everyone likes Mushy except me.. No one has the right to dislike him.. :dry:

You're getting there.. I like how I turned FAVE SHIACHATTER to FAVE SHUACHATTER TO HURT thread.. Carry on.. Thus is relaxing me.. :mellow: I like the whole PICTURE concept wiv it too..!

Everyone likes Mushy except me.. No one has the right to dislike him.. :dry:

You're getting there.. I like how I turned FAVE SHIACHATTER to FAVE SHUACHATTER TO HURT thread.. Carry on.. Thus is relaxing me.. :mellow: I like the whole PICTURE concept wiv it too..!

I am joking. Mushu is one of my top 3 favorite members. Unlike him, I am not scared to admit it.

I can end both of you.

I'll sow your asscheeks together and then keep feeding you until you explode.

Ha.

If you're gonna start throwing rocks don't forget to call Higgens LOLOOOL.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL. Epic comment.

• Advanced Member

Oh Animated pics :o

SD hex taking this man where your skills..?!

3,000 Posts... Yieeehhhhhhh boy.. Where's the congratulations JuGNii post :dry:

_JuGNii it's all good ... I will come back with a reply in a bit :shaytan:

loooool You do know your just helping me to get thawaab :lol:

Yeahh guys read Surah Fatiha for me JazakAllah Khair :lol:

You are not violent at all. Everyone says I am violent so I win.

btw we're not having a thawab competition here.

Edited by Light of Ali

• Advanced Member

You are not violent at all.

Everyone says I am violent so I win.

Ok you win :) I am _JuGNii's 2nd favourite member

oh btw you mentioned in your first post

After me of course :)

So technically I was already liked 2nd best and you were already liked 1st best so you wasted all that time proving you are liked the most by _JuGNii :lol:

plus along the way you helped me get thawaab by getting people to read Surah Fatiha for me soooo

Looks like I win

oooOooOOoooOoooo Yeahhhhhh B)

Edited by SD2

• Veteran Member

Jugni, layman, Maula Dha Mallang, Orion, Barader Jackson, Macissac, layman, Basim, Zareen, Kamran-Syed, 14Infallibles, SD2, Al-Mufeed, Inshallah, Waiting_For_Him, and many more. Sorry I can not mention one because all of them are like beautiful colors of Shiachat and I hate one color pictures :)

Oh Man All that hard work from both you.. Then MUSHY steps in and takes the lead :o

SHOCKING..!

Well Mushu didn't even sign up for the competition so tough luck. I am officially you're favorite member.

Ok you win :) I am _JuGNii's 2nd favourite member

oh btw you mentioned in your first post

So technically I was already liked 2nd best and you were already liked 1st best so you wasted all that time proving you are liked the most by _JuGNii :lol:

plus along the way you helped me get thawaab by getting people to read Surah Fatiha for me soooo

Looks like I win

oooOooOOoooOoooo Yeahhhhhh B)

You gave up so quickly. Thank you though.

• Advanced Member

Well Mushu didn't even sign up for the competition so tough luck. I am officially you're favorite member.

Actually _JuGNii's favourite is Mushu :D ...

I am _JuGNii's favourite.. after Mushu of course :D

Okay guys.. I shall ANNOUNCE the results 2morow from ma side..

They say Live and Let Live..

I say DIE or KILL B)

I will kill if it is Halal to kill the person

otherwise I will die and become a Shaheed

Either way I win B)

Jugni, layman, Maula Dha Mallang, Orion, Barader Jackson, Macissac, layman, Basim, Zareen, Kamran-Syed, 14Infallibles, SD2, Al-Mufeed, Inshallah, Waiting_For_Him, and many more. Sorry I can not mention one because all of them are like beautiful colors of Shiachat and I hate one color pictures :)

:o :o Thank you bro :D

Gotta write my list sooooon

Yeah arguing is boring :P I prefer to get along with people :D