In the Name of God بسم الله

Who Is Your Favorite Shiachatter?

Rate this topic

• Banned

I am willing to overlook this oversight, this time..

i like you because you are a brit in taqiyya living amongst amurri-fats. i never had any dealings with you tho so you just miss out on the favourite spot im afraid.

Typical shia :P

No worries bro. It's a mutual feeling.

"Narrated Faisal ibn Mohammad al-Khalidy, from Abbas ibn abi Hashim, from Ali ibn al-Muqtasir, from the Rahbari who said: A man from Janoub Lebnan will come and invite everyone to Holy Jihad, and none will deny him but a Shirazi.

So the companions asked: May my mother be sacrified for you! What is a Shirazi?!

The Rahbari then said: By Allah they are a stubborn bunch, do not come to them or befriend them, for by Allah they are traitors to our cause. He said this thrice."

Edited by S.hassan

"Narrated Faisal ibn Mohammad al-Khalidy, from Abbas ibn abi Hashim, from Ali ibn al-Muqtasir, from the Rahbari who said: A man from Janoub Lebnan will come and invite everyone to Holy Jihad, and none will deny him but a Shirazi.

So the companions asked: May my mother be sacrified for you! What is a Shirazi?!

The Rahbari then said: By Allah they are a stubborn bunch, do not come to them or befriend them, for by Allah they are traitors to our cause. He said this thrice."

Me is confused :wacko:

it was also narrated separately by S.hassan who heard it from bassim karbalai, but with slightly different words. does that count as sahih too?

Basim al-Karbalaei is a bit tricky, some narrate that he had ghulaat tendencies while others narrate that he is truthful in his narrations. We already have one chain, that's more than enough.

• Advanced Member

10 user(s) are reading this topic

And no, I am his/her favorite user!

6 user(s) are reading this topic

loool btw it's a her :P

Temme when you're done fighting over my *LIKE* who ever can be the MOST violent.. I'll then decide :dry:

It's HE here :dry:

Its HE?? :wacko:

Comon _JuGNii you're confusing me :lol:

Hmmmmmmmm.

I have loads!

In no particular order:

_JuGNii, baradar_jackson, Naz, Mahdavist, NightStrike 313 (or DayStrike 312 :lol:), Replicant, Light of Ali, SD2, Wujood (or whatever she calls herself these days), MAHFJ, S.hassan (most of the time), Comprehending, AG15, SO SOLID SHIA (i nearly forgot about him he hasn't been here so long :dry:), Kamren-Syed.

Hmmm, theres probably more, but I forget :D

I love you like an Iraqi loves Pache, and you know how much that is ;)

• Advanced Member

Hmmmmmmmm.

I have loads!

In no particular order:

_JuGNii, baradar_jackson, Naz, Mahdavist, NightStrike 313 (or DayStrike 312 :lol:), Replicant, Light of Ali, SD2, Wujood (or whatever she calls herself these days), MAHFJ, S.hassan (most of the time), Comprehending, AG15, SO SOLID SHIA (i nearly forgot about him he hasn't been here so long :dry:), Kamren-Syed.

Thanks Bro :D

Everyone watch out for my list soon ;)

I can't name them all as there are too many but Mac, MDM and Ya Aba are people whose posts I enjoy the most.

If they comment on a thread, I usually read what they have to say.

Oh and Legio because of our banter.

I know they all differ in their views, but it's nice to have a broad spectrum.

There are others who I speak to a lot in the chatroom, who I like - Kamran Syed, Mushu, SD2, Naz, Enlightened, S.hassan/haidar al karrar, lanat man, to name a few.

:o :o Thank you bro :D

Hmmmmmmmm.

I have loads!

In no particular order:

The question was who is your favorite ShiaChatter not Shiachattersssssss

• Advanced Member

^ It's a HE - don't let me punch you ok - I will wear gloves to keep it Halal though

Reckon a punch violent enough?

I can't hit you because a real man doesn't hit women.

I will get Saddam Husseins (la) toes and grate them over your birthday cake and you will think it is some white flakey topping and you will eat it and die :shaytan:

Temme when you're done fighting over my *LIKE* who ever can be the MOST violent.. I'll then decide :dry:

It's HE here :dry:

Is that violent or should I say Sinister enough _JuGNii??

I can't hit you because a real man doesn't hit women.

I will get Saddam Husseins (la) toes and grate them over your birthday cake and you will think it is some white flakey topping and you will eat it and die :shaytan:

There is a vast difference between being disgusting and violent. STOP messing up my b-day cake or I will slap you and change you facial features okay 2DS.

Fair enough.

At this very moment in time, _JuGNii.

It changes though :lol:

Why do you lie all the time? It's me. Khalas admit it.

Hmm, you want a hadith on that? :lol:

Go ahead...

Why do you lie all the time? It's me. Khalas admit it.

Lol, you haven't been here long enough yet!

_JuGNii boosts my mood up whenever I see her :)

Yalla don't cry, maybe in a few months you'll be my favourite!

Lol, you haven't been here long enough yet!

_JuGNii boosts my mood up whenever I see her :)

Yalla don't cry, maybe in a few months you'll be my favourite!

Are you a compulsive liar?

I swear it's a him?

Me cry? You joking? I am about to drink SD2's blood for breakfast and you want me to cry?

(this is a mixture of disgusting and violent).

Edited by Light of Ali

• Advanced Member

There is a vast difference between being disgusting and violent. STOP messing up my b-day cake or I will slap you and change you facial features okay 2DS.

looooooooooool

Omg almost 3,000 posts.. Daeumnnn n about 2,999 would be in General Off Topic :lol:

Oh how intellectual I am B)

_JuGNii Most Active In

General Off-Topic Discussion (1634 posts)

Edited by SD2

I swear it's a him?

Me cry? You joking? I am about to drink SD2's blood for breakfast and you want me to cry?

:lol:

_JuGNii? A him? :lol: Hmmm, maybe more of an 'it' :P

Loool, drink it, and then cry ;)

• Advanced Member

I swear it's a him?

Drink my Blood? Go ahead and try you weirdo .. even if you manage to 40 days of your prayer won't be accepted for consuming something Haraam :lol:

Forget being violent .. if you drink my blood I am going to eat your cake for breakfast :lol: