Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
5a49

'colonel Gaddafi Captured'

Rate this topic

Its curious why he never promoted himself any higher :donno: <-- this is my favourite emoticon.

Who said he didn't? He made himself The dictator for life.

I have also collected some of his ramblings made on the Libyan TV.

• He can’t resign from his position because he isn’t a real leader and doesn’t have real power.
  • His salary is merely 465 Dinar!
  • People who are unemployed can get a job easily after the end of the 'foreign influences'

Listen closely those pathetic pawns who celebrate Qaddafi's death, those who think NATO has brought you 'freedom'. Those imbeciles who think the sock puppet NTC are heroes, those so called 'rebels who parade around in US uniforms and kiss Hillary Clinton's feet, those traitors who destroy their own cities. I have a few things to say to you.

You are Slaves, you where born slaves and you will die slaves, and you know i think you enjoy it. You have no dignity, you have no self-determination. Know this.

When you humiliate a countries leader, you humiliate the entire country.

There was a time when those protesting gaddafi where also against foreign intervention in the same breath. But all those people seemed to have been silenced or killed by the NTC. The "rebels" lost my support the moment they allowed foreign intervention. The moment they betrayed lybian sovereignity is the moment all those who fight them have a right to do so.

Nato just created a Martyr. Whatever bad things they say about Gaddafi, that he was a dictator and a sell ou, he died with a rifle in his hand.

AND Listen closely those FOOLS who think Syria will ever be touched by filthy foreign hands. You clearly do not live on this earth, Syria is impenetrable, and those who try to hurt her will not only fail but also taste 'The Syrian Curse' May it enter your very home and destroy you. So do yourself a favour and get off our back, don't pretend like you give a damn about us. If you like being slaves be slaves on your own, don't you dare try and drag us down with you, because you will only get burned in the process.

Oh please sister give them a break. They just got rid of a useless dictator who sat on their heads for 42 darn years. However they did it, it is enough reason to celebrate.

You couldn't expect Gaddafi to sit on his backside and watch the protestors without ordering their massacre. It has been avoided. So thank the NATO just once.

Syrian Sister, I agree with some of your points.. But, one thing should be clear that he was arrested, humiliated & killed by his own people. A bunch of inexperienced young soldiers happened to be there to corner him and capture him and kill him in a jungle style, totally uncivilized and clearly an indication of some of the powerful people who will dominate the future government of Libya who will run a government by seeking revenge, discriminate on the basis of region, tribe and partisans. I hope there won't be any civil war between the groups... it seems kind of that they are heading to that direction.

BTW: What happens to Gaddafi's assets? Did he keep anything big in European banks? It was estimated that Mobarak had around 75 billion USD... I am guessing Gaddafi might had even more money than Mobarak, because he had direct power over country's assets and he and his family were responsible directly in managing and spending for the country, unlike Egypt. God knows how many European corporations became billionaire overnight.

Edited by Noah-

That is Pan Arab right there. I still remember how much you cried when they hanged the Butcher of Baghdad. You haven't change much have you.

Yes, I remember when I called her "poison sister". She did make a post lately that I liked but I probably misunderstood her.

Isn't it a coincidence that Hillary Clinton went on a surprise visit on Tuesday, she stated "We hope he will be captured or killed soon", two days later, he dies?

Call it coincidence, I call it fishy

When Ever America is involved in any global matter, something does sound fishy each n eavery time brothers...................!!! :shaytan:

:yaali: Ya Ali a.s....!!

When you humiliate a countries leader, you humiliate the entire country

It is obvious he is not er was not a country's leader.

So now 42 years of Gaddafi's rule is all of a sudden a lie?

Oh please sister give them a break. They just got rid of a useless dictator who sat on their heads for 42 darn years. However they did it, it is enough reason to celebrate.

You couldn't expect Gaddafi to sit on his backside and watch the protestors without ordering their massacre. It has been avoided. So thank the NATO just once.

Libyans are far better off today than they were 42 years ago. Americans are far worse off today than they were 42 years ago. Gaddafi stole natural resources, FEDs people's life savings. Gaddafi has been far better to Libya and Libyans than the US government to America or Americans. And these are not my ideas. These are facts. The inflation of money supply has robbed hundreds of millions off of their life savings, homes, pensions, health insurance etc. It has unleashed mass sufferings of immense proportions. The quantity and severity of harm in US is far worse than it is in Libya. Is NATO the answer for US? or EU? I personally believe that war is never the answer. Gaddafi's Libya wins over Greenspan's US.

Edited by Hussien

Your a fool, I suppose according to you Amnesty International "lied" to allegedly support Gaddafi! http://www.indymedia.../06/481209.html "Amnesty: no evidence of mass rape, mercenaries, or air strikes by Libyan regime" by Patrick Cockburn

And I'm sure you will also say Human Rights Watch (http://en.wikipedia....an_Rights_Watch) also allegedly "lied" to support Gaddafi's government as well! http://www.rnw.nl/af...eastern-libya-0 "HRW: No mercenaries in eastern Libya"

Also you parrot the same stupid mainstream presstitute Zionist media claims about Gaddafi's Libya, it was not a "dictatorship" Libya under Gaddafi's government was run by popular people's committees around the country. And also as for Gaddafi allegedly being "useless" he sure did a good job making Libya the most developed and advanced country on the entire African continent with living standards and life expectancy figures rivaling those of Western European nations! But I'm guessing you'll also say the United Nation's Human Development Index supposedly "lied" to support Gaddafi's government in Libya as well. http://www.globalres...xt=va&aid=24152

http://in.news.yahoo...-134831787.html

Quote- Now, this is interesting. During Gaddafi's 40-year rule, Libya had some of the best health indicators and the highest GDP per capita, Education Index and Human Development Index in Africa.

end quote.

Also I see you and many other fools here are big supporters of al-Qaeda in Libya! The NATO puppet "rebels" are all from one group the al-Qaeda affiliated Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) that is allied with both the Taliban and al-Qaeda and trained in Afghanistan with both! The US government themselves considers the same NATO puppet "NTC" rebels they are supporting terrorists and continues to keep the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group on the US terrorist group list, even as it supports them and their leader Abdelhakim Belhadj the new military commander of Tripoli for the "NTC" rebels (Belhadj was a close personal friend of Osama bin Laden, Mullah Omar of the Taliban, and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi) today in Libya.

http://landdestroyer...y-us-state.html

us_state_dept_terrorist_organization_listing.jpg

So why are you supporting this terrorist Wahhabi, Abdelhakim Belhadj (who is currently overseeing Wahhabis demolishing Sufi Muslim shrines in Libya today, with imperialist NATO support: http://www.globalres...xt=va&aid=27089).

Below a photo of Abdelhakim Belhadj of al-Qaeda aka al-CIA-duh with his monarchist flag! http://en.wikipedia....wiki/King_Idris King Idris I who oversaw a single digit literacy rate in his Libya; before Gaddafi overthrew him in 1969 and made Libya the most developed country on the African continent

belhaj_jpg_1315546cl-8.jpg

Abdelhakim Belhadj (photo above) is again a buddy of among others this man, Taliban leader Mullah Omar (whom Abdelhakim Belhadj gave bay'ah or oath of allegiance to in Afghanistan in the late 1990s, where the Wahhabi terrorist/NATO puppet Abdelhakim Belhadj also ran two al-Qaeda training camps in the city of Jalalabad, Afghanistan)!!!

Mohammedomar.jpg

Again good to see you support the Taliban and al-Qaeda!!!

Edited by Basra

Basra dont worry about satyaban, he is just having fun because people agree with him for once on a topic

but still everyone is missing the bigger picture

He was left untouched for 42 years for a reason, he was a US puppet ! The second his expire date ran out, they silenced him...

As syrian sister said, they are puppets the new mob in town and they do kiss clintons feet... Im no fan of them after that.

If they REALLLY care about their freedom, or the US/NATO REALLY cares about Libya, they will send them the bill., 50 billion ? 100 billion dollars ? then g-t-f-out of Libya and let them run their own country

but this is not going to happen

being the Lebanese Shiite that i am, i dont like Ghaddafi because of the whole Musa Sadr episode, but other then that, they way they executed him and paraded him, shows they arab bedouin wahabis are related to these north africans lol

S hit for brains, as the saying goes

I wonder if Rasul Allah a.s would of like Ghaddafi to be treated like that, yeah i hate him, but im not an animal either... The same concept goes towards Israeli soldiers, wahabis, anyone, who is defenseless should not be treated in that manner

but they have their own mess to deal with now, and wait another 10-20 yrs (if libya isnt fighting a civil war) it will happen again

Salam

Kaddafi ruled but he was not a leader. He was captured and now he is dead, end of story. I'm out'a here.

He was not a leader recently, but he was a pretty famous leader in Libya 2 years back, until February the Libyans woke up

Edited by RoAcHy

He was left untouched for 42 years for a reason, he was a US puppet ! The second his expire date ran out, they silenced him...

The question the celebrators dare not ask are:

1. Why him

2. Why now

Because there are lots of evil dictators around the world doing equally bad things.

The answer that rational people have is that it is to do with the interests of the foreign powers that have intervened.

If the Libyans are LUCKY those foreign interests will be in synch with their own.

But there is no guarantee that they will be. In fact if people look at the middle eastern regimes that those foreign powers support the CHANCES are that their interests WON'T be in line with those of the Libyans.

The question the celebrators dare not ask are:

1. Why him

2. Why now

Because there are lots of evil dictators around the world doing equally bad things.

The answer that rational people have is that it is to do with the interests of the foreign powers that have intervened.

If the Libyans are LUCKY those foreign interests will be in synch with their own.

But there is no guarantee that they will be. In fact if people look at the middle eastern regimes that those foreign powers support the CHANCES are that their interests WON'T be in line with those of the Libyans.

The NATO imperialists have put in power al-Qaeda in Libya! Under the al-Qaeda leader Abdelhakim Belhadj, who is the leader of an al-Qaeda and Taliban affiliated group the "Libyan Islamic Fighting Group" (LIFG) that is hilariously still listed today as a terrorist group by the US government (even while the US and NATO support them). Abdelhakim Belhadj is today the "NTC" NATO puppet rebels military commander of Tripoli itself (i.e. Abdelhakim Belhadj is in charge of the Libyan capitol, Tripoli!)

View this shocking screenshot from May 19, 2011 (i.e. this year) and the civil war in Libya again begin in March 2011 lol!

Gaddafi's Libya had the highest Human Development Index on the entire African continent, HDI is measured by the United Nations and combines income equality, education, literacy, life expectancy, etc. Libya, under the Gaddafi government was given scores (particularly on average life expectancy) that were far and away better and higher than any other N. African nation and were actually equal in some cases to Western European nations!

http://www.globalres...xt=va&aid=24152

http://www.globalres...xt=va&aid=24389

From April 18, 2011 (i.e. Gaddafi's government was still fully in power at this point, when these stats are given showing the reality before NATO's genocidal attack with Wahhabis to try to turn Libya into another Afghanistan)

Quote-

· In 1969, Muammar Qaddafi led a bloodless coup to overthrow King Idris I, a monarch imposed by the British after WWII. At the time, Libya was the poorest country in the entire world; with a literacy rate below 10%. Since then, the Libyan government has improved all aspects of their society.

· Libya now has a literacy rate above 90%.

· Libya has the lowest infant mortality rate of all of Africa.

· Libya also has the highest life expectancy of all of Africa.

· Less than 5% of the population was undernourished. In response to the rising food prices around the world, the government of Libya abolished ALL taxes on food.

· Libya has the highest gross domestic product (GDP) at purchasing power parity (PPP) per capita of all of Africa.

· Libya has the highest Human Development Index of any country on the continent.

· In Libya, a lower percentage of people lived below the poverty line than in the Netherlands, and again, far lower than that of the United States.

· They have free health care and treatment, and education is free of charge. Talented youth have an opportunity to study abroad at the expense of the Libyan government.

· Before the chaos erupted, Libya had a lower incarceration rate than the Czech Republic, and far lower than the United States.

end quote.

Edited by Basra

I asked my neighbor why they acted like animals when they killed him (she's from Libya). She told me that most of these people have had loved ones killed by him and they went crazy. She even told me stories of how he used to have mass hangings in Ramadan. One of the mass hangings was because a few people tried to plan a protest (this happened when she was a child). Anyway we will just have to wait and see what happens, I hope the wahabis don't take over, but I am sure they will....my neighbor as much as I love her is sort of wahabiish herself.

I asked my neighbor why they acted like animals when they killed him (she's from Libya). She told me that most of these people have had loved ones killed by him and they went crazy. She even told me stories of how he used to have mass hangings in Ramadan. One of the mass hangings was because a few people tried to plan a protest (this happened when she was a child). Anyway we will just have to wait and see what happens, I hope the wahabis don't take over, but I am sure they will....my neighbor as much as I love her is sort of wahabiish herself.

Within the next five years, I would all but guarantee at least some of the following three things will happen.

1) There will be a continuous civil war in Libya, and Libya will go from being the most advanced country on the African continent under the Gaddafi led government (a reality the Human Development Index measured by the UN confirmed http://www.globalres...xt=va&aid=24152) to being a new Afghanistan rife with continuous civil war and poverty.

2) The imperialist US (and possibly NATO) will engage in drone strikes on portions of Libya, especially in the east; the same part where the Wahhabi terrorists they backed as the heart of the "NTC" rebels (imperialist Nazi NATO's puppets) came from. Again just read about Abdelhakim Belhadj (the current rebel military commander of the Libyan capitol of Tripoli) and how he led the al-Qaeda and Taliban affiliated "Libyan Islamic Fighting Group" (LIFG); which hilariously the US and NATO imperialists' have supported since March, while all along this same Libyan Islamic Fighting Group remains on the US list of global terrorist groups!

Again just to drive home the point, let us see a screenshot of an official US government website from back on May 19 of this year (2011), and recall again that the al-Qaeda rebels were being backed by the US imperialists and NATO since at least March of this year (that is 2011).

And finally I would not be shocked to see a US or NATO ground invasion of Libya within the next five years; and what will be the justification why none other than "fighting al-Qaeda"!!! Trust me the Amerikkkan mainstream (Zionist owned) media is so retarded they will sell this garbage to the Amerikkkan people telling them that "al-Qaeda now has control of Libya and we need to invade"!

Heck, globalist CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) member Richard Haas (a high level Zionist pig) has already called on NATO to have "boots on the ground" in the "new Libya' i.e. an impoverished, civil war torn Libya run by Taliban like fools that are already destroying Sufi Muslim shrines in Libya http://www.globalres...xt=va&aid=27089

http://landdestroyer...s-for-nato.html "Globalist Richard Haas Calls for NATO Occupation of Libya"

On the secret history of al-CIA-duh!

Basra

Do you keep statistics on Libyan human right violation?

You mean the fake claims the Western pressitute Zionist media made that even Amnesty International refuted! http://www.indymedia.../06/481209.html "Amnesty: no evidence of mass rape, mercenaries, or air strikes by Libyan regime" by Patrick Cockburn (quoting Amnesty International)

So Amnesty International was allegedly "lying" to support Gaddafi according to you?!

You asked me about "human rights" why do you support al-Qaeda in Libya and the al-Qaeda/Taliban buddy Abdelhakim Belhadj the new imperialist NATO supported leader of Tripoli!!!

201192022323877734_20.jpg

This Wahhabi Abdelhakim Belhadj, today's friend of the US imperialists, is a follower of Mullah Omar of the Taliban (whom Belhadj gave bayah or the oath of loyalty to in Afghanistan in the late 1990s), and also trained with his fellow friends and colleagues Osama bin Laden (aka CIA codename Tim Osman) and the CIA creation Abu Musab al-Zarqawi (http://www.infowars....wn_creatio.html and http://www.infowars....tagon_psyop.htm) in al-Qaeda training camps in Jalalabad, Afghanistan.

The Amerikkkan imperialists claim they are engaged in a global "war on terror", yet they just made a bonafide al-Qaeda member the leader of Tripoli!

Also "Zareen" did you know that Gaddafi was actually the first world leader to attempt to issue an Interpol international arrest warrant for Osama bin Laden in the 1990s (after the al-Qaeda affiliated Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, that is shockingly today's Libyan "NTC" rebels under Abdelhakim Belhadj, tried to assassinate Gaddafi with a bomb back in 1996 and the British MI6 helped the al-Qaeda linked Libyan Islamic Fighting Group in this 1996 attempt as well) and that the US and British government's blocked this effort by Gaddafi and protected bin Laden (could it be because he was the CIA asset codenamed Tim Osman?!)

http://www.guardian....uk.davidshayler

http://empirestrikes...rest-bin-laden/

Edited by Basra

Libya had a lot of wealth, so you are right that they could afford free health care to their people. But what about all those wealth, billions of dollars spend on lavish lifestyle For Ghadaffi's family (caviar, wines, yatch, private concerts, haute couture ..etc). Don't you think people have some right to get more than just basic medical care?

You didn't answer my question about the human right violations at all. Seems like you are pretty scared to even go there.

Libya had a lot of wealth, so you are right that they could afford free health care to their people. But what about all those wealth, billions of dollars spend on lavish lifestyle For Ghadaffi's family (caviar, wines, yatch, private concerts, haute couture ..etc). Don't you think people have some right to get more than just basic medical care?

You didn't answer my question about the human right violations at all. Seems like you are pretty scared to even go there.

Gaddafi lived in a tent! He may have been a bit loony, but he did not have "yachts" or other claims you make. Also I never said there weren't "human rights violations" in Libya, there are in every country; I simply don't follow what the people who committed genocide in Fallujah and all over Afghanistan say as they are the ones who run the Imperialist Crime Cover-Up aka the so-called "ICC" which only goes after weak African leaders and lets the US imperialists get away with torture at Abu Ghraib, genocide in Fallujah, Zionist "Israeli" genocidal crimes against Gaza, and on and on i.e. its an imperialist Zio-Amerikkkan tool. http://www.counterpunch.org/2011/06/02/the-imperialist-crime-cover-up/

You seem to be pretty scared to even go into why you support al-Qaeda in Libya!!! And don't give some bogus excuse that "oh well most of them aren't al-Qaeda", the fricking head of the Libyan rebels and the leader of Tripoli today is the al-Qaeda, Taliban affiliated Libyan Islamic Fighting Group leader Abdelhakim Belhadj who among other things operated 2 al-Qaeda training camps in Jalalabad, Afghanistan; gave his oath of bayah (allegiance) to Taliban leader Mullah Omar in the late 1990s in Afghanistan, and was also best buddies with his fellow Wahhabi Abu Musab al-Zarqawi!

al-Qaeda's Abdelhakim Belhadj (with that old monarchy flag)

55162908_012797414-1.jpg

George Galloway on TalkSport last night. A caller asked him about Hugo Chavez praising Gaddafi as a martyr. Galloway made some good points. However I think we forget that a major factor in these uprisings is ‘dignity’. People dont want to be treated like slaves and animals in these police states.

Listen to the section 0000-0030 from 23 min. (Pause the advert clip on the right side of the page if you have to). Ignore the 'failed to load message'.

I dont know if it is available outside UK.

http://www.talksport...n/episode/51977

Edited by breeze

George Galloway on TalkSport last night. A caller asked him about Hugo Chavez praising Gaddafi as a martyr. Galloway made some good points. However I think we forget that a major factor in these uprisings is ‘dignity’. People dont want to be treated like slaves and animals in these police states.

Listen to the section 0000-0030 from 23 min. (Pause the advert clip on the right side of the page if you have to). Ignore the 'failed to load message'.

I dont know if it is available outside UK.

http://www.talksport...n/episode/51977

Why do you support al-Qaeda in Libya?!!! Why do none of you people have the guts to even answer this question.

The new NATO backed leader of Libya, Wahhabi terrorist Abdelhakim Belhadj (again photo with the old monarchy flag)!

belhaj_jpg_1315546cl-8.jpg

Abdelhakim Belhadj the head of the Wahhabi terrorist "Libyan Islamic Fighting Group" LIFG an openly al-Qaeda, Taliban affiliated group still on the US terrorist group list lol. Famous other al-Qaeda members of this group include Anas al-Libi and al-CIA-duh preacher Abu Yahya al-Libi!

Some of Abdelhakim Belhadj's closest companions, friends, and mates!

alg_mullah_omar.jpg

tim_osman_ghost.jpg

Why do you support al-Qaeda in Libya?!!! Why do none of you people have the guts to even answer this question.

I don't support Al Qaeda in Libya. I was against the dictator. The latest comments from Syrian Sheikh Yaqoubi:

To the Libyan people:

Congratulations and Advice by Shaykh Muhammad Al-Yaqoubi

The end of a tyrant and the beginning of a new era. Praise be to Allah. Prayers and Salutations be upon our master, the Messenger of Allah PBUH, his family, and his companions.

Dear brothers and sisters in Libya,

An era of oppression, subjugation, and anarchy that lasted for over forty years has just ended, an era during which Libya was ruled by a rogue and eccentric man who swung between belief and disbelief, faith and deviation; exerting oppression, committing murder, and repressing people. To you the Libyan people, we extend our congratulations, not for the death of a person, as death is not an occasion for jubilation or gloating, but for the end of a dark chapter in the history of this great nation. Yes indeed, the honorable and honest soldiers are most worthy of our congratulations. The era of the Great Socialist People’s Libyan Arab Jamahiriya has ended with the death of its founder Muammar al-Gaddafi. His reign was based not on the book of Allah Almighty, but on the Green Book, and it was established not on the foundations of the sunnah of the Messenger of Allah PBUH, but on the principles of socialism. As a new era is dawning in Libya, the question today is about the future of Libya away from the covetousness of the West and the control of IMF. Can the Libyan people cast away the consequences of NATO’s support and Western military intervention and build a sovereign state that is not subservient to the American and French foreign policies in the region? This is what we hope.

Another challenging question is whether the rebels can exercise restraint and stay calm and return to their homes to allow the enforcing of the law in the land instead of anarchy. We have been hearing terrible stories about the demolition of shrines of saints and the digging of their graves by fanatic and extremist groups who are also part of the rebel force. We strongly condemn these deplorable actions and urge the members of The National Transitional Council of Libya (NTC) to take the necessary steps to protect the mosques, shrines, and graveyards from being desecrated. We also urge the NTC to prosecute the perpetrators of such offences.

In closing, we again extend our congratulations to the Libyan people, but express our concern at the news we’ve been hearing and what the coming days and weeks might bring if this problem is not addressed promptly. This revolution should not allow fanatics to destroy this country’s religious heritage, which is based on the Malikite school of Islamic law, the Ash’arite doctrine in theology, and the Sufi tradition, a heritage that follows in the footsteps of righteous predecessors of our ummah.

http://www.facebook.com/shaykhabulhuda

Edited by breeze

I don't support Al Qaeda in Libya. I was against the dictator. The latest comments from Syrian Sheikh Yaqoubi:

To the Libyan people:

Congratulations and Advice by Shaykh Muhammad Al-Yaqoubi

The end of a tyrant and the beginning of a new era. Praise be to Allah. Prayers and Salutations be upon our master, the Messenger of Allah PBUH, his family, and his companions.

Dear brothers and sisters in Libya,

An era of oppression, subjugation, and anarchy that lasted for over forty years has just ended, an era during which Libya was ruled by a rogue and eccentric man who swung between belief and disbelief, faith and deviation; exerting oppression, committing murder, and repressing people. To you the Libyan people, we extend our congratulations, not for the death of a person, as death is not an occasion for jubilation or gloating, but for the end of a dark chapter in the history of this great nation. Yes indeed, the honorable and honest soldiers are most worthy of our congratulations. The era of the Great Socialist People’s Libyan Arab Jamahiriya has ended with the death of its founder Muammar al-Gaddafi. His reign was based not on the book of Allah Almighty, but on the Green Book, and it was established not on the foundations of the sunnah of the Messenger of Allah PBUH, but on the principles of socialism. As a new era is dawning in Libya, the question today is about the future of Libya away from the covetousness of the West and the control of IMF. Can the Libyan people cast away the consequences of NATO’s support and Western military intervention and build a sovereign state that is not subservient to the American and French foreign policies in the region? This is what we hope.

Another challenging question is whether the rebels can exercise restraint and stay calm and return to their homes to allow the enforcing of the law in the land instead of anarchy. We have been hearing terrible stories about the demolition of shrines of saints and the digging of their graves by fanatic and extremist groups who are also part of the rebel force. We strongly condemn these deplorable actions and urge the members of The National Transitional Council of Libya (NTC) to take the necessary steps to protect the mosques, shrines, and graveyards from being desecrated. We also urge the NTC to prosecute the perpetrators of such offences.

In closing, we again extend our congratulations to the Libyan people, but express our concern at the news we’ve been hearing and what the coming days and weeks might bring if this problem is not addressed promptly. This revolution should not allow fanatics to destroy this country’s religious heritage, which is based on the Malikite school of Islamic law, the Ash’arite doctrine in theology, and the Sufi tradition, a heritage that follows in the footsteps of righteous predecessors of our ummah.

http://www.facebook.com/shaykhabulhuda

Hilarious you just skip over the fact that your beloved terrorist Wahhabi "rebels" are completely al-Qaeda and even mainstream sources admit this. The new head of Libya, the man who runs the capitol city Tripoli now is al-Qaeda's own Abdelhakim Belhadj who again operated 2 al-Qaeda training camps in the city of Jalalabad, Afghanistan; personally gave his oath of allegiance (bayah) to Taliban leader Mullah Omar in Afghanistan in the late 1990s; and Belhadj was best friends with Abu Musab al-Zarqawi as they both trained and shared the same camps in Jalalabad, Afghanistan! So if you support the imperialist NATO puppet rebels you are supporting a cabal of monarchist fools and more importantly al-Qaeda thugs aka al-CIA-duh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zl_hMlso7A

Awlaki another al-CIA-duh no more pentagon dinners, as he was "killed" yet again for the seventh time! http://www.infowars....r-killed-again/

Edited by Basra

Hilarious you just skip over the fact that your beloved terrorist Wahhabi "rebels" are completely al-Qaeda and even mainstream sources admit this.

I agree with the Sheikh. I have been alarmed at the attacks on shrines. The Senussi sufi's should prepare for all eventualities. Libya is free from a dictator. It is is just like any other country with the same problems and challenges including foreign interference. The revolutionaries must guard their successes. The Ulema must guide and warn the people. The rest of us will move on from Libya as we have our own problems in our own countries.

Those who gave the most sacrifices have the right to play a role in future Libya. If a worse leader arrives then he will not have learned any lessons from the fate of previous despots. The people will just have to rise up again and over throw him too. Hopefully the muslims of Libya will not be stung from the same hole twice. InshaAllah.

Hasn't Belhadj meant to have changed a bit from his past? Not that I'm a supporter. Im anti Al Qaeda. Anyway its not about them. Its about removing a dictator who would have slaughtered the people who opposed him. The future? Good luck to Libya?

Edited by breeze

I agree with the Sheikh. I have been alarmed at the attacks on shrines. The Senussi sufi's should prepare for all eventualities. Libya is free from a dictator. It is is just like any other country with the same problems and challenges including foreign interference. The revolutionaries must guard their successes. The Ulema must guide and warn the people. The rest of us will move on from Libya as we have our own problems in our own countries.

Those who gave the most sacrifices have the right to play a role in future Libya. If a worse leader arrives then he will not have learned any lessons from the fate of previous despots. The people will just have to rise up again and over throw him too. Hopefully the muslims of Libya will not be stung from the same hole twice. InshaAllah.

Hasn't Belhadj meant to have changed a bit from his past? Not that I'm a supporter. Im anti Al Qaeda. Anyway its not about them anyway. Its about removing a dictator who would have slaughtered the people who opposed him. The future? Good luck to Libya?

al-CIA-duh and NATO are out to destroy Libya, and Libya will be made into another Wahhabi run Afghanistan with its own Taliban led by al-Qaeda's own Abdelhakim Belhadj. And then within a few years you can be sure Libya will be under drone strikes and an open NATO/Amerikkkan occupation as the US imperialists will then say "we have to stop al-Qaeda they have taken over Libya!": complete with imperialist US military bases in Libya, theft of all the oil, and on and on.

Edited by Basra

Guys, are you getting tired of this spammer 'Basra'? He is ruining MULTIPLE threads with his spam. Admins need to take note.

Your the Wahhabi spammer (using ridiculous giant bolded fonts lol)! You post the same few Wahhabi propaganda links over and over, you al-CIA-duh thugs are being exposed as the Western imperialist puppets you are; just like NATO and al-Qaeda's Abdelhakim Belhadj in Libya. You should go over to one of your Wahhabi idiot forums and leave a true Muslim forum like this; as you clearly do not want dialogue only to insult Shi'a Muslims.

In addition why is this Wahhabi spammer "justice" even allowed on a Shi'a Muslim forum; he has no interest in actual dialogue with us he is a Wahhabi simply here to try to insult us he should be banned and I'm sure he will create another Wahhabi spammer profile a few minutes later!

Edited by Basra

^ Basra, you hypocritical liar. This is a political forum, so I am standing up for Syrian Muslims and attacking political leaders and any hypocrisy.

You are not even a real Shia who follows ahl-al-bait. You are a political Shia. Stop trying to use the religion card to your advantage.

^ Basra, you hypocritical liar. This is a political forum, so I am standing up for Syrian Muslims and attacking political leaders and any hypocrisy.

You are not even a real Shia who follows ahl-al-bait. You are a political Shia. Stop trying to use the religion card to your advantage.

Your a Wahhabi spammer as I've been responding to you on other threads. You show your sectarian anti-Shi'a Muslim nature by mentioning nothing but "Iran and Hezbollah", which shows you are both a hatemonger out to attack us "Rafidah" (as you Wahhabi nasibi hatemongers and terrorists call us) and not someone interested in any real debate. As others have confirmed you are a Wahhabi from India, showing that you just are out to spam with lies against Shi'a Muslims and to attempt to attack us.

As I've told you over and over, I swear to Allah(SWT) that I know multiple Syrian Sunnis some who support the current Assad led government and others who do not. The few who do not support the Assad led government hardly ever mention anything about "Hezbollah" or "Iran"! What they mention is that they are upset that the majority of their fellow Syrian Sunnis are not joining their armed revolt against the Syrian nation. In fact Syrian Sunni support for the current government and reforms process is so strong in Aleppo for example that a Syrian Sunni I know from Aleppo (who leans on the Wahhabi side) now proclaims he will not live in Aleppo when he returns to Syria but he will go to Daraa or one of those other smaller cities (where the CIA funded Wahhabi unrest occurred http://www.cbsnews.c...n20054781.shtml).

If you want to talk about Syria, talk about the real issues involved (reforms process, etc) and not absurd rants about Hezbollah and Iran which both play next to no part whatsoever internally in Syria, even though the majority of the Syrian people still support Iran, Hezbollah, and their current government and reforms process.

Edited by Basra

Attacking the Iranian regime and Hezbollah is attacking the Shia religion? In that case, I know many Shiites that attack the Iranian regime (many Iranians themselves). Your thinking is like the Zionists, with their "anti-Semetism" playing card against attacks on Israel.

I know multiple Iranian Shiites that want the fall of the Iranian regime. In fact, there is a huge population in Iran (as can be seen in the 2008 elections) that want the fall of the regime. What is your point?

Hezbollah and the Iranian regime have consistently and publicly supported the Syrian regime since the revolution began, so I have every right to attack them. If I join a Chinese forum, I will attack the Chinese regime for supporting the Syrian regime. If I join a Russian forum, I will attack the Russian regime for supporting the Syrian regime.

Attacking the Iranian regime and Hezbollah is attacking the Shia religion? In that case, I know many Shiites that attack the Iranian regime (many Iranians themselves). Your thinking is like the Zionists, with their "anti-Semetism" playing card against attacks on Israel.

I know multiple Iranian Shiites that want the fall of the Iranian regime. In fact, there is a huge population in Iran (as can be seen in the 2008 elections) that want the fall of the regime. What is your point?

Hezbollah and the Iranian regime have consistently and publicly supported the Syrian regime since the revolution began, so I have every right to attack them. If I join a Chinese forum, I will attack the Chinese regime for supporting the Syrian regime. If I join a Russian forum, I will attack the Russian regime for supporting the Syrian regime.

Your so ignorant you can't even get the year right, it was 2009 that Iran had its last election and the West attempted to do a CIA coup d'etat that the Iranian people foiled http://www.telegraph...ainst-Iran.html and http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1552784/Bush-sanctions-black-ops-against-Iran.html

Also President Ahmadinejad (HA) was the Iranian people's choice: http://www.guardian....lection-polling

You can spew whatever pathetic Wahhabi lies you want, but the admins here should ban you as you are a pure Wahhabi spammer and this is our forum not yours.

Edited by Basra