Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[Closed]The Us Is Leaving Iraq

Rate this topic

We are going to avenge Saddam, as I said, US gifted Iran 2 times, the 1st time was when the first cruise missile struck Baghdad, the 2nd time when the first artillery batteries opened up on Fallujah. Iraq is in a quagmire of a grand US-Iran-Al Qaeda conspiracy.

Muy loco.

True enough I guess. The problem was a "status of forces agreement" but I am quite happy about it. I was tempted to call the Iraqi gov't ingrates but have thought better of it. The US has spent very much blood and treasure in a war that shouldn't have happened. That they may become a strong ally of Iran does not bother me either. It appears that the Iraqi people need someone to tell them what to do and how to do it as Saddam did and now they may fall into the lap of their uncles. Now the Arabs and Sunnis are really going to get what for in Iraq.

You mean the Saddam the US imperialists backed and forced on the Iraqi people?!

http://www.informati...article2849.htm "Exclusive Saddam Was Key In Early CIA Plot" back in 1959 to try to kill and overthrow Abd al-Karim Qasim then leader of Iraq for being too pro-Soviet

And of course the historic photo of that war criminal Rumsfeld shaking hands with his good buddy Saddam!

handshake300.jpg

http://www.greenleft.org.au/node/26825 How the US armed Saddam with chemical weapons

As for the recent, illegal US imperialist invasion and neocolonialist occupation of Iraq, the British admitted their oil imperialism desires http://www.independe...aq-2269610.html and the Amerikkkans were angry that Saddam was daring to sell Iraqi oil in Euros rather than in US dollars!

And as for the whole "9/11" (aka false flag) and subsequent so-called "war on terror" (aka the war of terror by US imperialism); the US government under Bush (and even before him) was planning to do it all ahead of time (aka a new "Pearl Harbor" as the Zionist imperialists at PNAC put it) http://www.globalres...xt=va&aid=25318 "Everything We're Doing Now Was Planned BEFORE 9/11" by Washington's Blog. This includes the invading of and occupation of the nation of Iraq.

And the US military-industrial complex made all the money they could desire in Iraq.

warprofiteers.jpg

And for people in the US itself

9-8-War-Profiteering.jpg

We are going to avenge Saddam, as I said, US gifted Iran 2 times, the 1st time was when the first cruise missile struck Baghdad, the 2nd time when the first artillery batteries opened up on Fallujah. Iraq is in a quagmire of a grand US-Iran-Al Qaeda conspiracy.

So why do the imperialist Amerikkkans then have huge amounts of sanctions against Iran?! Why did the CIA and "Israeli" Mossad funded and controlled Wahhabi terrorist group "Jundallah" attack Iran numerous times?!

And again on Iran making the best of what was already happening outside their control in Iraq (i.e. the imperialist US invasion); an interesting video again from CNN:

Edited by Basra
  • Veteran Member

LOL first of all I asked you not to use 'we' too often. One of the admins of this forum already exposed that you post from India... And you never seen, lived or know Iraq at all.

Secondly, Baathists+Salafits can avenge Saddam over the death bodies of Sadr, Ayatollah Sistani and Hakim... and millions of Shias and Kurds who can wipe Sunni Arabs off the Iraqi map once and for all if they try to start a civil war or commit crimes. The grave of 'murtad' Saddam will be thrown to the Indian sea.

The Salafist terrorists and Iraqi Baathists will have no place to hide or run or get support, because Syria is having issues with them nowadays too... it is not like before where Syria turned a blind eye on them and let them use their borders freely... except Saudi... And Saudi is already scared of how to save its own ass... plus Kuwait and other hypocrites who could be overran by Iraqis if they wish in any time and minute. The Kurds and Shia Arabs will sandwich these Takfiri-Baathists very easily.

Possibly "they" are going to avenge Saddam...but I doubt you will have anything to do with it and if you do have anything to do with it I would stop posting in public forums LMAO. You aren't very smart are you? Interpol and CIA are all over the place including the internet. I know people who have been harassed by Interpol for something as innocent as sending money to family members.....hahahaha, and you went and posted something like that on the internet. If you get raided for trash talking you deserve it.

It's actually quite possible that the US didn't like either Saddam or the IRI. Disliking one does not mean loving the other.

The US loved Saddam just like they loved their dear friends of the past such as Pol Pot, Manuel Noriega, Osama bin Laden and the list goes on and on!

• Advanced Member

Secondly, Baathists+Salafits can avenge Saddam over the death bodies of Sadr, Ayatollah Sistani and Hakim... and millions of Shias and Kurds who can wipe Sunni Arabs off the Iraqi map once and for all if they try to start a civil war or commit crimes. The grave of 'murtad' Saddam will be thrown to the Indian sea.

The Salafist terrorists and Iraqi Baathists will have no place to hide or run or get support, because Syria is having issues with them nowadays too... it is not like before where Syria turned a blind eye on them and let them use their borders freely... except Saudi... And Saudi is already scared of how to save its own ass... plus Kuwait and other hypocrites who could be overran by Iraqis if they wish in any time and minute. The Kurds and Shia Arabs will sandwich these Takfiri-Baathists very easily.

Al Hakim, why did he live in IRAN for 30 years, he is not Iraqi, he has lost his citizenship, the entire family.

Listen, your gang are full of traitors, criminals, smugglers, double-agents, like Chalabi, Allawi,Talabani, etc. who will not hesitate to ditch the religious lobby if and when they get a better "offer".

And u sectarian hypocrote, why did you turn to sectarian abuses like "Sunni Arabs this and that", did I use any sectarian terminology in my post. Do you think Baathist = Sunni Arab, what a fool you are, 60 % of Iraqi Baath Party was Shia and 15 % was Kurdish, get your facts straight, TAHA YASSIN RAMADAN who was the number 2 in Saddam's Govt. was a Kurd.

Btw what makes you think Shia Arabs and Kurd are on the same page ? Have you heard about Kirkuk ? Just go and visit Kirkuk once....lol.

The vast majority of Iraqis despise the puppet Government and want al Baath back especially General IZZAT IBRAHIM AL DOURI, the President of Iraq.

So is your gang. Doesn't mean the ba'ath ideology promotes all of the above though.

Anyway I don't know why an indian has to wear an arab garb on this forum :mellow:

He will change his user name and go troll the Pakistanis later LOL.

You should see, he is threatening Haraket Amal on another thread, saying that he has scores to settle with them hahahaha.

Edited by ImAli
Guest EndlessEndeavor

From reading the above posts, it has become painfully clear that Professor Higgins has some mystifying and frankly absurd views.

Evidence of the above:

The vast majority of Iraqis despise the puppet Government and want al Baath back especially General IZZAT IBRAHIM AL DOURI, the President of Iraq.

:!!!:

Edited by EndlessEndeavor

ImAli... :-(

But from his death threats and mightiness in speech I thought he looked more like this

post-42979-0-25396400-1319535501_thumb.j

"Make no mistake that we shall avenge our fallen Saddam"!!!

"We have scores to setlle with Nabih Berri and his gang, they are the problem" (Lol @ this one, I beg you to try... You would have if you were up to the task)

"Screw urselves, we ain't never gonna give up our weapons, first ask Hariri and Geagea and Gemayel and all the Salafists in Tripoli to give up their weapons. Just try to disarm us, the Lebanese nation will pay dearly for it " !!!

Man I wish I had the time to fish out your moronical threats... They'd make a one hilarious post...

Good idea.......I wonder if a Higgens appreciation thread would get trashed :donno: hahahahaha.

Please refer to this link http://en.wikipedia....stine_relations as it may be why he is going crazy hahahaha.

Refugees

The first group of Palestinian refugees from Iraq arrived in India in March 2006. Generally, they were unable to find work in India as they spoke only Arabic though some found employment with the UNHCR's non-governmental partners. All of them were provided with free access to governmental hospitals. Of the 165 Palestinian refugees from Iraq in India, 137 of them found clearance for resettlement in Sweden.[20]

Perhaps he didn't get clearance for Sweden and he is one of the 28 Palestinians left at his camp in India :shaytan:

Edited by ImAli

But from his death threats and mightiness in speech I thought he looked more like this

"We have scores to setlle with Nabih Berri and his gang, they are the problem" (Lol @ this one, I beg you to try... You would have if you were up to the task)

LOL.....I am not up to it today, I have been weakened by a migraine. Also, I can't properly address his statement until I figure out who "we" is (notice his excessive use of the word "we").

• Advanced Member

LOL.....I am not up to it today, I have been weakened by a migraine. Also, I can't properly address his statement until I figure out who "we" is (notice his excessive use of the word "we").

You have a problem with migraines, no ?

Actually I look more like this :

Image319.gif

Good idea.......I wonder if a Higgens appreciation thread would get trashed :donno: hahahahaha.

Please refer to this link http://en.wikipedia....stine_relations as it may be why he is going crazy hahahaha.

Refugees

The first group of Palestinian refugees from Iraq arrived in India in March 2006. Generally, they were unable to find work in India as they spoke only Arabic though some found employment with the UNHCR's non-governmental partners. All of them were provided with free access to governmental hospitals. Of the 165 Palestinian refugees from Iraq in India, 137 of them found clearance for resettlement in Sweden.[20]

Perhaps he didn't get clearance for Sweden and he is one of the 28 Palestinians left at his camp in India :shaytan:

This is so funny.

Out of those 28, 25 of them were sent off to Sri Lanka to fight off the Tamil Tigers, they all perished.

From the 3 remaining ones, two of them joined Vipro and are working in Singapore for a bank.

One was left behind, because he was a good for nothing troll. He was last seen cleaning windshields on Mahatma Gandhi Highway in Mumbai. You can see a quick shot of him in Slumdog Millionaire at 27th minute of the movie when hero is jumping on top of a laundry guy.

Incidentally that laundry guy is, our hero, "professor Higgins" the part time troll.

LOLS

Edited by Waiting for HIM
  • Advanced Member

This is so funny.

Out of those 28, 25 of them were sent off to Sri Lanka to fight off the Tamil Tigers, they all perished.

From the 3 remaining ones, two of them joined Vipro and are working in Singapore for a bank.

One was left behind, because he was a good for nothing troll. He was last seen cleaning windshields on Mahatma Gandhi Highway in Mumbai. You can see a quick shot of him in Slumdog Millionaire at 27th minute of the movie when hero is jumping on top of a laundry guy.

Incidentally that laundry guy is, our hero, "professor Higgins" the part time troll.

LOLS

How dare you insult Plaestinians you Paki.....half-Hindu

Palestinian heroes :-

:wub: :wub:

palestinianchildabuse071119.jpg

Edited by Professor Higgins

Even our babies are fighters.....and btw Hezbollah also train little kids from the age of 6 onwards and they are ready for frontline service by the time they are 14. And the kid isn't wearing a suicide vest, FYI :

palestinianchildabuse071119.jpg

This kid is no older than 3 and has drool running from his mouth and to many it looks like the depiction of a suicide vest. Anyway who would know better than you what a suicide vest looks like.

• Advanced Member

[Note from Mod: This topic has been temporarily closed for review by a moderator pending one of the following actions:

1) Cleanup: Topic will be reviewed, inappropriate posts will be deleted followed by warnings/bans being implemented and then reopened.

2) Topic will be permanently deleted or sent to the lounge.

3) Topic will remain permanently closed.

Please allow up to 48 hours for one of the above actions to take place. Contact the appropriate moderator for any further explanations

The ShiaChat.com rules can be found at: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12120] [Auto]