Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

To Satan And His Army

Rate this topic

Mustafa

Bismillah

This is Violently Happies signtare, and I have heard it from many sources. Two three sources. The exact word but they were like just spoken to me like parrorts speaks (as if without understanding what they - I heard they do understand what they say).

Work For Your Life As If You Were To Live Forever;

And Work For Your Afterlife As If You Were To Die Tomorrow

It is about time that this quote gets explained to me. I can forsee a shocking experience in relation but it won't affect me since only the Quran is 100% Islam for me. I also forsee a fear in relation to sharing your opinions with me about this, and this is why I am writing this (also). ... You make Islam sound as harsh with remaining silent about these truths. And I don't know why people don't frictate with me, is it because I am Junub/impure? I DON'T look for sympathy or anything whatsoever near to this. I honestly would want your honest opinion if you care to share it after reading this but also of course your fearless honesty. Becaues I don't see what really prevents honesty. There is not something to fear from being honest? Are you ... probably fearing that you get treated as Junub/impure if you commit to honesty? I'd like to partake in your world and I will not bow if you demand that on beforehand. For you are not more pure than I am. We might not belong with eachother ... in any way because we are of different qualities.

Again. This is not some sort of complaint. And to sound polite i say it is an invitation. I am honestly sick (rolling my eyes) from loving this world and not being loved back. The problem is guys, and sisters with all respect. I want to love this world! Just why does it insist to not love me? Is this the point where you turn against satan with the intention in mind of "Kill!"? Buddhists teach that you should love satan (mara) even if he wishes your suffering and will never even back up. Even him you have to love. ... So you see. I have been trying to get in to the warmth of Muslims all the time, but in their ignorance and dispurity they did not let me in. Do you even know how easy it is to leave your house and enter the Buddhists house? But mara shall be loved. ...

I guess if everyone loved the evil ones like I love you (actually more like tolerating you), then the world would become beautiful. If we allow silence upon expected truth, and lie upon a spoken truth then why the hell are we better than the Buddhists? ... For you certainly do not think that Buddhists are better than us, now, do you. Your ranks are disunited and only with love they can be. What prevents me alone from breaking your house? A ninja can confuse a whole army and induce death directly and indirectly. Buddhists take the honor of Ninjas. Ninjutsu sprung out from Buddhism (and Taoism).

• Advanced Member

(salam)

The reason we don't love those who are evil is because they are disobeying Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì.

If they are disobeying Allah (swt) then Allah (swt) is not going to be pleased with them, the Prophet (pbuh) is not going to be pleased with them, the Imams (as) wont be pleased with them and thus we are not pleased with them either.

We are told to hate the enemies of Allah (swt) and love the friends of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì. These people arent enemies/friends of Allah (swt) for no reason, they are enemies because of the crimes they commit and those who are friends of Allah (swt) are because of their piety.

We should hate the sin but even more we should hate the sinner for the sin is what you have to do to disobey Allah (swt) but the sinner is the one who is choosing to do that act and disobey Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì.

(wasalam)

• Site Administrators

We should hate the sin but even more we should hate the sinner for the sin is what you have to do to disobey Allah (swt) but the sinner is the one who is choosing to do that act and disobey Allah سبحانه وتعالى.

I would like to add to this statement that we shouldn't judge & hate one another in everyday life like that. Afterall we are all sinners and only Allah knows our true intentions and deepest secrets. However we should not hesitate in dissociating ourselves from those whom we know well enough to be oppressors and who forcefully/intentionally take away the rights of other human beings.

• Advanced Member

I would like to add to this statement that we shouldn't judge & hate one another in everyday life like that. Afterall we are all sinners and only Allah knows our true intentions and deepest secrets. However we should not hesitate in dissociating ourselves from those whom we know well enough to be oppressors and who forcefully/intentionally take away the rights of other human beings.

JazakAllah for stating that, I don't want anyone thinking I hate all sinners for we are all sinners ... your words summed up exactly what I meant

• Site Administrators

I imagine that Buddhists says: "Go out and spread love" ... While the Muslims seem to remain stationary expecting the sufferers to come to them. I wonder at the possibilites of a combination, but Allah accepts not sharing his throne.

Do all budhists go out and spread love? How many exactly, worldwide? You are comparing slogan of Budhism (ideology) with the attitude/behaviour of people (Muslims); a limited perception. You should rather compare ideology of Budhism with the ideology of Islam - the actual religion, not its followers. Cz when it comes to criticising followers of religions, I can criticise both muslims and budhists more than you can.

• Veteran Member

Good and bad people are found in equal measure among all religions, groups, ethnicities, disciplines. The person on the other side of the screen could be a 12 year old, and thats true most of the time. If someone is annoying enough, just use the ignore list feature. It has a great purpose.

Bismillah

With all love and respect i can afford:

You should not ask me questions and then answer them for me as if I have said what you ascribe me.

I always humble myself before those who are elder than me independent of what their level is. Becaues they have lived longer than me.

You can teach me things and I ... only wish.

My opening is really not clear and that reflects the unertainity i experience. It reflects other things, and amongst these other things that I do not want to ... Hemmhhh (deep breath). OK ... Are we not supposed to serve humanity? It sounds wrong that we should serve an ideology. And the ideology of Islam is not accepted by me unless it walks along with (what I think is called) aql (and I mean intelligence). I would like to think that Allah is beyond any ideology and that he actually exists. And that he is somewhere and the faith that we talk about? It is not what we have made of it recently. It is actually having faith in Allah. And i am guilty in weakness. And I don't mean to say that Buddhists are superiour or otherwise, and to be spesific, I did not say that Buddhists are superiours as a definite conclution. Disappoint me.

Thank you and I want to say that I really love to hear everyones opinion and this is not just a question answer thread

Peace ^_^

(salam) brothers and sister,

for me, i love people who are lovable, and hate people who somehow attract hate .. sometimes i love a person one day and hate him/her the next & vice versa .. but as a rule i think we should focus more on trying to love and hang out with good people ..

the quote above says

Work For Your Life As If You Were To Live Forever;

And Work For Your Afterlife As If You Were To Die Tomorrow

it confuses me a bit .. i don't really understand it actually .. sorry :huh:

the quote i have been using & i not sure where i learned it from, or accuracy ..

plan your life as if you'll live forever

live your life as if you'll die tomorrow

thanks (salam)

• Advanced Member

(salam) brothers and sister,

for me, i love people who are lovable, and hate people who somehow attract hate .. sometimes i love a person one day and hate him/her the next & vice versa .. but as a rule i think we should focus more on trying to love and hang out with good people ..

the quote above says

it confuses me a bit .. i don't really understand it actually .. sorry :huh:

the quote i have been using & i not sure where i learned it from, or accuracy ..

plan your life as if you'll live forever

live your life as if you'll die tomorrow

thanks (salam)

What it means is for example lets say you have a business. Keep it running, don't just do whatever because you think you are gonna die any minute. Do business with people as if you will live forever (obviously honest business with halaal money) but when it comes to working for the next life work as if you will die 2moro i.e. when you pray imagine it is your last prayer. When you recite Qur'an imagine it is the last chance you will get to recite the Qur'an. When you are going to sleep and are deciding on whether to get up and pray salatul layl or not remember that you could die the next day, so work for the afterlife by getting up and doing salatul layl rather than staying asleep etc.

I think thats what it means anyway

• Veteran Member

Allow me to explain. That quote is both incredibly misleading and seemingly impressive. The person who uses it has been pushing for anti-God agenda along with his like minded friends since a while. It is sad, the path such people take while depending on excuses and wild theories, I do feel for them but they themselves do not care. Life and Afterlife actually have no comparison, just like Heaven and Hell. The Qur'an says that God has made man "for nothing but to worship Him". And it deems the pursuit of this life as vanity, in comparison. It is said that Hz. Nooh's (as) place of residence lost a pillar and its roof tilted and partly collapsed from a corner. He spent 300 years seeking God's pleasure before fixing it.

People develop their habits, character and traits over time. The animal kingdom may be a good reference for their classification. A dog is a faithful animal, a friend, a servant. A cat is adorable but selfish as compared to a dog. One may pet a snake, feed it, befriend it, but the snake is naturally programmed to bite when you turn your back, it is amoral and natural. It is not to blame, it has been made this way. But a human being chooses his / her path. The key is observation and understanding. The cat will need your care, the dog will care for you, and the snake requires you to be on your guard constantly. So we choose our companions wisely and deal with them accordingly and logically.

What to do with troublesome and illogical people? I admit I use the ignore function, as apathetic that action may be to Buddhists. How can you help a crazed car racer who is hell bent on racing down a road that ends over a cliff? He is more concerned about the car, its speed, the thrill, and finds it worth it and wouldn't lend an ear because he is already determined and committed. He trusts his enemy who lied to him that the road is perfect. All people are born ignorant then start learning, and are told and guided. Some doubt what they're told and make a habit to research, and the vain carry on blindly, without observation or care, as reckless and proud as Satan himself, who knows the reality in detail better than most people on this planet yet he has rebelliously chosen vanity, endless pain and self destruction for himself, and is beyond any "help" least of all from others until and unless he corrects himself, which he won't. Humanity endures him and his minions, perhaps it is "tolerance", the thing is that its the only way ahead, and you either submit to him, if you're like him, or you use your God-gifted abilities like your brain, observation, contemplation etc. to avoid his snares and deception while extending your hand to God for help, and He always helps those who actually want it, and then He teaches us how to shield ourselves and reveals the realities as we journey on His chosen path -- Islam.