Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sayyed Nasrallah Recites Poem On Loving Parents

Rate this topic

I have heard about him that he is the chief of hezbollah his name is hassan nasrallah and they are the shia army in lebanon.(I don't know that I am correct or not plz correct me if I am not)

Don't waste your time, if you want to research about real people I suggest the Rahbar Khamenei as a start.

• Advanced Member

Don't waste your time, if you want to research about real people I suggest the Rahbar Khamenei as a start.

Can you please clarify what you meant here.

It seems you are saying that researching about Sayyed Hassan is a waste of time?

Thanks for posting :wub:

you are most welcome.

Yeah whatever, let's face it, Syed Khamenei's history is much more interesting and deep than Hasan Nasrallah's.

He's not your best buddy so so please maintain a level of respect and refer to him as 'Sayed Hassan Nasrallah.' The only reason I am pointing this out is because you referred to Sayed Khamaei as 'Sayed' yet you have the audacity to say Hasan Nasrallah.

Can you please clarify what you meant here.

It seems you are saying that researching about Sayyed Hassan is a waste of time?

Ignore him brother. Replying to the likes of S.hassan is what I would call 'a waste of time'.

He's not your best buddy so so please maintain a level of respect and refer to him as 'Sayed Hassan Nasrallah.' The only reason I am pointing this out is because you referred to Sayed Khamaei as 'Sayed' yet you have the audacity to say Hasan Nasrallah.

I'll address him by his name thank you very much.

• Advanced Member

Is there something wrong with saying research about Syed Khamenei is better than Hasan Nasrallah? Are you that paranoid?

No problem, you prefer to keep your problem with Sayyed Nasrallah undisclosed.

I thought I might be able to help clear some misunderstandings, because it's very unfortunate for one to have spite for Men of God, because that person will be accountable for it in the hereafter.

No problem, you prefer to keep your problem with Sayyed Nasrallah undisclosed.

I thought I might be able to help clear some misunderstandings, because it's very unfortunate for one to have spite for Men of God, because that person will be accountable for it in the hereafter.

Funny guy, there's nothing to misunderstand when there are thousands of videos of him.

I have heard about him that he is the chief of hezbollah his name is hassan nasrallah and they are the shia army in lebanon.(I don't know that I am correct or not plz correct me if I am not)

You go on about tatbir all the time, and how tatbir makes you a true Shia, but then you don't know who Syed Hassan NasrAllah is. You need to sort your priorities out.

@ S.Hassan: What is your problem?

Don't worry brother, as you use this forum more, you'll realise that some members disrespect our 'ulemaa.

He doesn't respect Syed al-Shaheed Baqir al-Sadr, do you really think he'll respect Syed Hassan NasrAllah?

You go on about tatbir all the time, and how tatbir makes you a true Shia, but then you don't know who Syed Hassan NasrAllah is. You need to sort your priorities out.

Don't worry brother, as you use this forum more, you'll realise that some members disrespect our 'ulemaa.

He doesn't respect Syed al-Shaheed Baqir al-Sadr, do you really think he'll respect Syed Hassan NasrAllah?

First thing Where did I mentioned a true shia word show me that or stop lying

I gave my opinion regarding tatbir and

I am here to learn

If you are a scholar or a part nasrallah family

Then this is not a proper place for you go

I am here to learn not to fight so just give me a break.

First thing Where did I mentioned a true shia word show me that or stop lying

I gave my opinion regarding tatbir and

I am here to learn

If you are a scholar or a part nasrallah family

Then this is not a proper place for you go

I am here to learn not to fight so just give me a break.

Don't get tempered over anti-sha'er hussainiyah (hussaini rituals) ignorants, in the end they're nothing more than Sunni apologetics and batriyyah.

Edited by S.hassan
  • Advanced Member

Some people need wake up from their sound sleep! While the enemies are surrounding Muslims (especially Shiites) from all sides, they make mortal enemies of men of God who hold the hopes of the whole Ummah on their shoulders. Why? For small issues which don't even concern obligatory laws in the first place.

Edited by hezbul-ghaaleb

Some people need wake up from their sound sleep! While the enemies are surrounding Muslims (especially Shiites) from all sides, they make mortal enemies of men of God who hold the hopes of the whole Ummah on their shoulders. Why? For small issues which don't even concern obligatory laws in the first place.

At least reference what you said, the paraphrase is from Khomeini.

This is exactly what I mean, people use political causes to change up the religion to suit their interests. No, the Ummah isn't on the shoulders of Hezbollah, it's on the shoulders of Imam Mahdi (as). Forgot about him didn't you?

Edited by S.hassan

^ read the text properly darling, he said 'the hopes of the whole Ummah', though i may not necessarily agree, but with your logic, if we want to be more precise we would have to say that the hopes lie in Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì.

It may suit you better to go visit your 'ziddi' friends in other threads instead of trying to derail a thread which is obviously meant for the brothers and sisters who want to spend some time expressing gratitude and love towards Sayed Hasan (hz). Most people here love him on a secondary level anyways, its because of their love of Sayed al-Qaed and Inqilab e Islami (a concept inseperable by the layers of its foundation, Imam Khomanie (ra)) that they love Sayed Hasan, weather they make that link or not.

At least reference what you said, the paraphrase is from Khomeini.

This is exactly what I mean, people use political causes to change up the religion to suit their interests. No, the Ummah isn't on the shoulders of Hezbollah, it's on the shoulders of Imam Mahdi (as). Forgot about him didn't you?

If you have a problem with Sayed Hassan or Hezbollah, please do this world a favor and click on the X button on the top right hand corner. Why on earth did you comment on this thread in the first place? Aren’t you the same person who considers researching about Sayed Hassan to be a waste of time? Follow your own advice and stop wasting your time commenting on this thread and making a fool of yourself.

Thanks for the reminder but we didn’t forget about Imam Mahdi (as) – Hezbollah are the soldiers of Imam Mahdi. Mind sharing what you are doing for your Imam? How are you contributing to Islam?

Edited by Light of Ali
  • Advanced Member

As for the readers of this thread who might be confused with what this person is saying (especially with regards to the serious accussation that some people (meaning foremost of which is the Leader of the Islamic Revolution) is changing the relgiion of Islam, which is perhaps enough to earn that person a place in hell if he does not sincerely repent, then let's be clear:

There were no such things such as splitting the head with blades out of mourning for Ahlul Bayt (a.s.) during the time of the Holy Prophet(s) or the Holy Imams (a.s.), that is, they were not preaching these actions. So on that level: what was being introduced is that very mourning act itself!

On another level, with the logic of these people, perhaps next Ashura, they should go mutilate parts of their bodies, such as their arms. Isn't that what happened to the holy Martyrs of Karbala? Why do they stop with head splitting? And if some authority on Islam were to tell this person 'it is forbidden to do such things my friend', would they make a loud noise and protest as to why the relgiion is being changed? Or would they tell that authority: 'who are you to tell me how to mourn for Imam Husayn(a..s)?

The reality is that the wise, knowledgeable and just Guardian is the one who should be resorted to for affairs which concern the social and political affairs of the whole Ummah. otherwise, due to the numerous opinions and goals of each leader, sooner or later, none of these leaders would be followed, and this Ummah will become more divided and trampled upon.

And ofcourse, the only victors out of such squabbles are the enemies of Islam, at top of which is the U.S. and Israel, aswell as the Naasibees who are backed by the former.

Thank you to 'sweet89' and 'Light of Ali' for touching on some of his other fallacies.