Sign in to follow this  
SD2

Post Qur'an Recitations

Rate this topic

Salam 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Let's all post Qur'an recitations daily of those that we enjoy listening to. If you can please put the name of the reciter when posting and also the name of the Surah/Ayah etc. so the rest of the people can know find it later if they wanted to.

I love this recitation of Surah al Baqarah by Sheikh Mu'tasim al Hameedy

It is from Ayah 1 to Ayah 16

Edited by WhySoSerious?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Fantastic idea!

Al-Shaykh al-Mu’ayqali (الشيخ المعيقلي)

إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا الشَّيَاطِينَ أَوْلِيَاءَ لِلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ {27}

[shakir 7:27] surely We have made the Shaitans to be the guardians of those who do not believe.

وَإِذَا فَعَلُوا فَاحِشَةً قَالُوا وَجَدْنَا عَلَيْهَا آبَاءَنَا وَاللَّهُ أَمَرَنَا بِهَا ۗ قُلْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَأْمُرُ بِالْفَحْشَاءِ ۖ أَتَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ {28}

[shakir 7:28] And when they commit an indecency they say: We found our fathers doing this, and Allah has enjoined it on us. Say: Surely Allah does not enjoin indecency; do you say against Allah what you do not know?

قُلْ أَمَرَ رَبِّي بِالْقِسْطِ ۖ وَأَقِيمُوا وُجُوهَكُمْ عِنْدَ كُلِّ مَسْجِدٍ وَادْعُوهُ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ ۚ كَمَا بَدَأَكُمْ تَعُودُونَ {29}

[shakir 7:29] Say: My Lord has enjoined justice, and set upright your faces at every time of prayer and call on Him, being sincere to Him in obedience; as He brought you forth in the beginning, so shall you also return.

فَرِيقًا هَدَىٰ وَفَرِيقًا حَقَّ عَلَيْهِمُ الضَّلَالَةُ ۗ إِنَّهُمُ اتَّخَذُوا الشَّيَاطِينَ أَوْلِيَاءَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ وَيَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ مُهْتَدُونَ {30}

[shakir 7:30] A part has He guided aright and (as for another) part, error is justly their due, surely they took the Shaitans for guardians beside Allah, and they think that they are followers of the right. Here's one with English subs:

Edited by ImamAliLover

^BarakaLlahu feek

<br>

A reciter I've taking a liking to recently is al-Shaykh al-Muhaisany (الشيخ المحيسني); he always brings so much passion in his recitations masha'Allah: he's one from Surah Maryam

<br>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqADdpol_y4

<br><br>

As for slower reciters, gotta have al-Shaykh al-Matrood (الشيخ عبد الله المطرود):

<br>

<br>

And of course, it's important that we don't focus so much on the beauty of the recitation that we neglect understanding the message that Allah(swt) is conveying. And i deff encourage the other members here to contribute to this beneficial thread insha'Allah

Edited by ImamAliLover

Zeinab, an Algerian reciter has a wonderful voice ..

Surah of AL Mulk

I believe that women are oppressed in this case ..

I'll post youtube videos for women reciters :)

Surah of AL Fajr

The Turkish reciter Someyya AL Deeb .

Edited by alisadeq