Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Professor Higgins

Discrimination Against Palestinians In Lebanon

Rate this topic

Listen Higgins,

This is the least of the help you're getting from us so be grateful. Israelstine is on the brink of getting invaded by Hezbollah from the north (Lebanon's south), and they know it... How do you think the next war will be like? We'll be inside insha'Allah...

Salam

InshAllah inshAllah.. Ameen..

What a bunch of arrogant racist Lebanese-Hezbollah members calling for the deaths of Palestinian Muslims. Do you guys celebrate al-Quds day?

Before putting down the Palestinians, look at their situation. They are without their homes, living in poor conditions with no hope of improvement. They must survive, so they do what they can. Displacement and having to live in camps has a negative psychological impact on people. If Israel invaded Lebanon and kicked out all the Lebanese Shiites and made them live in hopeless refugee camps in surrounding countries that did not treat them equally, Lebanese Shiites would also have a psychological impact. Palestinians had normal lives before Israel invaded. Problem is you guys are Shiites, so you have a born hatred for any Sunni people, but will be slaves to your Persian masters in Tehran and Qom.

Lebanese Shiites in this forum: Stop being so arrogant. You guys were nothing just a few decades ago. No one ever heard of you. It's Christians and Sunnis that had the majority power and wealth for most of Lebanon's history. Also, Iran pumps money into Hezbollah and keeps you in power, without them there would be no Hezbollah. Stop trying to fool everyone like you are self-sufficient. You are leeching off Iran. Funny thing is, Persian Iranians will never consider you their equals, but inferior to them. On top of that, there are Syrians who consider Lebanon as their land, so they look at you as their farmers and sailors. My point being that if you keep putting down Palestinians as less than you, there are more people who consider you less than them. Best thing is to treat everyone equally.

As for Palestinians, in the West, they are very hardworking people. More often than not, I will see more higher educated Palestinians than Lebanese. Lebanese are more about business than education (and they do well in business).

Lebanese and Palestinians are the same ethnicity. Yes, there are good and bad in every people.

What a bunch of arrogant racist Lebanese-Hezbollah members calling for the deaths of Palestinian Muslims. Do you guys celebrate al-Quds day?

Before putting down the Palestinians, look at their situation. They are without their homes, living in poor conditions with no hope of improvement. They must survive, so they do what they can. Displacement and having to live in camps has a negative psychological impact on people. If Israel invaded Lebanon and kicked out all the Lebanese Shiites and made them live in hopeless refugee camps in surrounding countries that did not treat them equally, Lebanese Shiites would also have a psychological impact. Palestinians had normal lives before Israel invaded. Problem is you guys are Shiites, so you have a born hatred for any Sunni people, but will be slaves to your Persian masters in Tehran and Qom.

Lebanese Shiites in this forum: Stop being so arrogant. You guys were nothing just a few decades ago. No one ever heard of you. It's Christians and Sunnis that had the majority power and wealth for most of Lebanon's history. Also, Iran pumps money into Hezbollah and keeps you in power, without them there would be no Hezbollah. Stop trying to fool everyone like you are self-sufficient. You are leeching off Iran. Funny thing is, Persian Iranians will never consider you their equals, but inferior to them. On top of that, there are Syrians who consider Lebanon as their land, so they look at you as their farmers and sailors. My point being that if you keep putting down Palestinians as less than you, there are more people who consider you less than them. Best thing is to treat everyone equally.

As for Palestinians, in the West, they are very hardworking people. More often than not, I will see more higher educated Palestinians than Lebanese. Lebanese are more about business than education (and they do well in business).

Lebanese and Palestinians are the same ethnicity. Yes, there are good and bad in every people.

I think you need to crawl back into your hole and mind your own business. The reason he was attacked is because he was flaunting pictures on this thread and on another one of his threads of the PLO misbehaving in Lebanon and claiming the picture was of the PLO punishing Amal members.....but it wasn't Amal members, it was pictures from the horrendous Damour massacre. The Palestinians are guests in Lebanon and they have no right to be trouble makers.

Edited by ImAli

I read all 3 pages and I saw the racism directed at Palestinians by Lebanese-Hezbollah members. It wasn't just about PLO, but Palestinians in general. You guys were putting Palestinians down big time. Many of the things said were way out of line and pure racism.

I read all 3 pages and I saw the racism directed at Palestinians by Lebanese-Hezbollah members. It wasn't just about PLO, but Palestinians in general. You guys were putting Palestinians down big time. Many of the things said were way out of line and pure racism.

Hezbollah are the only people fighting to help the Palestinians be able to return to their homeland of Palestine (but I'm sure you espouse absurd Wahhabi propagandist claims that Hezbollah actually allegedly "works with Israel" to keep the Palestinians in Lebanon from fighting "Israel"; this is a very common Wahhabi claim that is hilarious in both its absurdity and falsehood!)

Hezbollah always campaigns for the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon to be given more rights and to be treated better (alongside fighting to help them regain their land in Palestine that the Zionist invaders stole), but Lebanon has a very diffused confessional political system and the Maronite Christians (who have disproportionate representation and power in today's Lebanese political system; as compared to their minority of population today in Lebanon) who have right wing fascist groups like the Phalagne among them work hard to continue to oppress Palestinian refugees in Lebanon. So it is both Zionist "Israel" and right wingers among the Lebanese Maronite Christians that have the blame for the situation, first of course with the Zionists stealing Palestine and ethnically cleansing the Palestinian people from their homeland and then second with the right wingers like the Phalange among the Maronite Christians (Phalange are pro-Zionist and have ties with "Israel") who use their political power to stop any progress of more rights for Palestinian refugees in Lebanon.

Edited by Basra

You always see what you want to see even if its not there- shias doing bad things. You are an anti-shia junky.

What a bunch of arrogant racist Lebanese-Hezbollah members calling for the deaths of Palestinian Muslims.

When Palestinian Muslim try to occupy my land in the South, and I'm a Muslim, what do you call that ya Muslim inta..

When Palestinian Muslim is greeted in my land, and then he holds arms against me, when he is a visitor in my land, I should shut up because his land is occupied ya Muslim inta?

Do you guys celebrate al-Quds day?

I do but do you celebrate al Quds day that was created by Imam Khomaini? I bet you dont because it was amde by the rawafid ;)

Second, if I celebrate al Quds Day its for the Palestinians in Palestine who really are living a miserable life under occupation, not for most Palestinians in Lebanon who think Lebanon is there country to try to take over and mess around with. And al-Quds day isnt for Palestinians who try to cooperate with israel either.

Before putting down the Palestinians, look at their situation. They are without their homes, living in poor conditions with no hope of improvement. They must survive, so they do what they can.

Yup they do what they can, they let out 15 years old in the streets with AK47's stopping Lebanese people in Lebanon (1970's and 1980's)

Displacement and having to live in camps has a negative psychological impact on people.

I agree, but its their problem for not trying to develop.

If Israel invaded Lebanon and kicked out all the Lebanese Shiites and made them live in hopeless refugee camps in surrounding countries that did not treat them equally, Lebanese Shiites would also have a psychological impact.

Ummm you know that a lot of South Lebanese were kicked out of South Lebanon and I think they put in their mind that they want to survive and I guess they did. A lot of people traveled outside Lebanon, and I guess their life is pretty ok.

Palestinians had normal lives before Israel invaded. Problem is you guys are Shiites, so you have a born hatred for any Sunni people, but will be slaves to your Persian masters in Tehran and Qom.

Well when Palestinians tried to control South Lebanon, there was no Qum and Tehran my friend. Shah still controlled Iran back then.

Lebanese Shiites in this forum: Stop being so arrogant. You guys were nothing just a few decades ago. No one ever heard of you. It's Christians and Sunnis that had the majority power and wealth for most of Lebanon's history.

Exactly, that shows how strong we are..Now we control Lebanon financially, and in power.

Also, Iran pumps money into Hezbollah and keeps you in power, without them there would be no Hezbollah.

Yup thank God for Wilayat al Fakih. But aside of Iran, we do have a lot of sucessful and wealthy Shiites, who keep pumping Jabal 3amel with money. You know Shiites in Lebanon are the wealthiest, and the most generous. God protect Shiite Ali Amir al Mo2mineen and Jabal 3amel

Stop trying to fool everyone like you are self-sufficient. You are leeching off Iran. Funny thing is, Persian Iranians will never consider you their equals, but inferior to them.

Its funny how only Sunnis still say Persian, Arab, Rawafid, Nasara..Get over it

On top of that, there are Syrians who consider Lebanon as their land, so they look at you as their farmers and sailors.

If it was like that as you were saying, we wouldnt have had thousands of Syrians working here. Stop trying to make problems for Shiites. Get a life.

My point being that if you keep putting down Palestinians as less than you, there are more people who consider you less than them. Best thing is to treat everyone equally.

Well in Lebanon, we aren't less than anybody, if you know what I mean.

Ok and whats wrong with that?

Good thing you remembered that

Edited by RoAcHy

Thank you RoAcHy.

Justice4All I agree some hateful things were said on this thread.....but I don't think it would have gotten to that point if Higgens wasn't such a troll acting as if the Palestinians had some sort of divine right to terrorize the Lebanese.

Roachy, I can't respond to every line of yours. I think you should read the first 3 pages and see some of the things directed at Palestinians in general. My response was directed to the racism and arrogance.

- Quds day is a politicized event created during the spiritual and most important month of Ramadhan, so I will not mark it. Why didn't Khomeini make it during the last days of Moharram? Actually, Quds day should be in neither month.

- I don't like the word Persian. The time is gone. Iraqis don't call themselves Mespotamians, Italians don't call themselves Romans, Turks don't call themselves Ottomans. It is Iranians themselves who always call themselves "Persian", rather than Iranian. You should take beef of this word with Iranians themselves.

- Internal displacement is not as bad as ethnic cleansing from your homeland.

- I brought up the higher education of Palestinians because some Lebanese-Hezbollah members were incorrectly putting down Palestinians as lazy.

- The Assad regimes have not exactly developed Syria's economy in the last 40 years, so you will see many Syrians having left their homeland.

Roachy, I can't respond to every line of yours. I think you should read the first 3 pages and see some of the things directed at Palestinians in general. My response was directed to the racism and arrogance.

- Quds day is a politicized event created during the spiritual and most important month of Ramadhan, so I will not mark it. Why didn't Khomeini make it during the last days of Moharram? Actually, Quds day should be in neither month.

- I don't like the word Persian. The time is gone. Iraqis don't call themselves Mespotamians, Italians don't call themselves Romans, Turks don't call themselves Ottomans. It is Iranians themselves who always call themselves "Persian", rather than Iranian. You should take beef of this word with Iranians themselves.

- I brought up the higher education of Palestinians because some Lebanese-Hezbollah members were incorrectly putting down Palestinians as lazy.

- The Assad regimes have not exactly developed Syria's economy in the last 40 years, so you will see many Syrians having left their homeland.

Quds Day is on the last Friday (Yawm al-Jumu'ah) of Ramadan because at that point everyone is very locked in (in a sense) spiritually and makes us work and protest harder on that day to show Muslim unity around the world.

There is nothing wrong with the term Persian, if someone wants to use Persian instead of Iran that is fine but either works.

I don't know of many Hezbollah supporters trying to claim Palestinians are allegedly "lazy" or something. Yes Palestinians have very high levels of education overall (which is the case with many refugees as different UN groups usually offer you some help with education, studying in different places in the West, etc). For example http://www.missionislam.com/nwo/littlefacts.htm "Did you know that despite every Israeli attempt to disrupt Palestinian education, Palestinians have the highest ratio of PhDs per capita in the world?"

That's the Palestinians as a people (as the nation of Palestine was stolen by the Zionists, there is no nation of Palestine on today's map right now), the nation with the most PhDs per capita refuting Zionist propaganda on this is the island nation of Tonga which is again an island nation located in the South Pacific Ocean http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonga

Tonga, nation with the most PhDs per capita: http://www.topix.com/forum/world/tonga/TKL7H0DJNSINK6N95

As for Syria, the current government has done a reasonably good job on improving Syria's economy while having to deal with many threats from the imperialist West and economic sanctions against Syria led by the Zionist controlled Amerikkkan regime. Also Syria, under the current Syrian government of President Bashar al-Assad, has very generously opened Syria's doors to millions of Palestinian refugees, Kurdish refugees (mostly from Turkey), and since 2003 upwards of a million Iraqi refugees that now live in exile from Iraq in Syria.

Interesting read: http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=24659

Quote- ...

The unexpected arrival of these Iraqi refugees (in Syria) has had a dramatic impact on the infrastructure, on guaranteed free elementary and high schools, on free healthcare, on housing availability and other areas of the economy. It has led to a rise in costs across the board. The prices of foodstuffs and basic goods have gone up by 30 percent, property prices by 40 percent and housing rentals by 150 percent.

Iraqi refugees also benefited from Syrian state subsidies in gasoline, food, water and other essential goods provided to everyone. Such a large mass of unemployed people led to the lowering of wages and increased competition for jobs. The impact of the global economic downturn during this difficult period added to the problems. (Middle East Institute, Dec. 10, 2010, report on Refugee Cooperation)

The U.S. created the refugee crisis, which left more than 25 percent of the Iraqi population displaced by sectarian violence. Yet it accepts the lowest number of refugees and has donated less than the cost of one day of the war in Iraq toward U.N. relief costs. U.S. sanctions on Syria have increased the economic dislocations.

end quote.

As for people "going to the West" this is merely a result of the history of Western colonialism and imperialism, and is called the "brain drain" which is again a legacy of colonialism and in actuality is also modern day neocolonialism.

http://revcom.us/a/189/BA_quotes-en.html

Quote- ow I can just hear these reactionary fools saying “well Bob, answer this. If this country is so terrible, why do people come here from all over the world? Why are so many people trying to get in, not to get out?”... Why? I’ll tell you why. Because you have f***** up the rest of the world even worse than what you have done in this country. You have made it impossible for many people to live in their own countries as part of gaining your riches and power.

end quote.

In video form, with one expletive used be warned.

Then when should he had assigned it? Around Christmas maybe?

Well I know a couple of Iranians who don't really have a problem. But all the fanatic sunnis I know, always say "Furus" and I dont know what. Seriously these days are over.

Oh ok sorry. Welcome Palestinians, come take over our houses, make checkpoints, steal our cars, hold weapons against us. It is ok you know why? Because israel occupied your country, so you have the right to take over my land.

They are lazy. The smart Palestinians you talk about that get an education in Lebanon, are Palestinian/Jordanians. The Palestinians who live in Lebanon, most of them are lazy. They don't have ambitions. Its not because they live in camps. A lot of Palestinians developed and are successful.

Well not really, that's not the reason. The reason is, who come here are people who work in jobs that most Lebanese wont work; unloading trucks, buildings security, building, putting coal for Argeeli, etc.. And people who usually work with these stuff are usually people who aren't well educated, and they come from Syrian villages. So an uneducated person would make money better in Lebanon in these stuff than in Syria.

Edited by RoAcHy

Anyway we don;t have any beef with Hezbollah, they did side with us in 1982 when there was a "pact" between all parties that PLO must be thrown out at all costs ( Arab League minus Iraq, US, Israel and all Lebanese parties agreed to that secret proposal), only Hezbollah and Al Morabitoun sided with us at that time.

We have scores to setlle with Nabih Berri and his gang, they are the problem.

This is precisely why we despise you and Amalists in general. Their anti-Zionism is only skin-deep. And you know that most Palestinians aren't wahhabi, most aren't even religious. The PLO was a secular nationalist organization. But for you any secular Arab nationalist is automatically Wahhabi because we gave hell to your precious Iran from 1980-88, and we take pride in our Caliphs as national heroes.

Gave hell??? you baath party nationlists are losers!!!! you havent given hell to anyone but yourselves!!! Even with the support of America and the rest of the World Iraqis got their butts kicked out of Iran, and failed to take an inch of Iranian territory, even when Iran was at its weakest coming right out from a revolution ! Then you declared victory in Iraq because you wanted to cover that up? Victory, what victory? Gassing innocent unarmed Kurds as that your great victory ?!?!

First you guys lose to Israelis, then Iran, then America... infact every war was a defeat this century.... yet you Nationalists just dont get the point.....

Edited by Reshad

There you go with that "we" again LOL. Everyone knows you are in a net cafe in India LOL.

Edited by ImAli

Anyway we don;t have any beef with Hezbollah, they did side with us in 1982 when there was a "pact" between all parties that PLO must be thrown out at all costs ( Arab League minus Iraq, US, Israel and all Lebanese parties agreed to that secret proposal), only Hezbollah and Al Morabitoun sided with us at that time.

nabih berri does not act anymore on anything without coordination with hezbollah, ever since 1990 amal/hezbollah have been merged!!!!

nabih berri does not act anymore on anything without coordination with hezbollah, ever since 1990 amal/hezbollah have been merged!!!!

It is a waste of time....he is from india....hahahaha he isn't even palestinian

The replies that you read are in reply to higgins delibratly stirring up the pot of anger, this guy contradicts himself that many times that i've given up on answering him! as you know there was a civil war in Lebanon and everybody believes there side was right.

Palestinians and Lebanese jnoubis have a love,hate relation. Our arabic dilects are actually even closer to one another than what they are with other Lebanese, The jnoubis opened their homes for them when they were kicked out of Jordan, some even joined their armies.

when Israel imfamously exiled 300 Palestinian militants into South Lebanon in the mid 90's, hezbollah trained many of them in gurrilla warfare, meanwhile ordinary South Lebanese villagers took care of them, made sure they were fed and kept warm, Israel realised in the years to come what a mistake it was exposing them to the shia's in South Lebanon, what they learned in South Lebanon they took back to Palestine with them upon their return, Israel was then faced with a much more sophisticated resistance.

I see some people are thrown in here to make problems between Shiites :dry:

As for Saddam, Bil roh bel dam nafdeek ya Saddam !!!

How dare you even say this disgusting statement in front of people who have suffered because of this tyrant actions. Anyone should be banned from ShiaChat who dare to say such a statement about this tyrant.

Edited by Zufa

I read all 3 pages and I saw the racism directed at Palestinians by Lebanese-Hezbollah members.

You should educate yourself. Just because someone is Lebanese and Shia doesn't mean they are a member of Hizbollah.

You should educate yourself. Just because someone is Lebanese and Shia doesn't mean they are a member of Hizbollah.

When I refer to 'Lebanese-Hezbollah members', I mean the Lebanese Shiites on this website that will back Hezbollah and Nasrallah at all costs. Almost as if Nasrallah is a divine figure who can never be wrong.

When I refer to 'Lebanese-Hezbollah members', I mean the Lebanese Shiites on this website that will back Hezbollah and Nasrallah at all costs. Almost as if Nasrallah is a divine figure who can never be wrong.

To prove your point, Sayyed Hassan Nasrollah, isn't just another person. He isn't a coincidence, if you know what I mean.

And yes we will back him up, no matter what it costs.

If you are a kind of person who would love your leader for a bit, and after a while when there is a Arab spring, you turn agaisnt your leader. We are loyal to our leaders, and don't turn our backs on them.

Edited by RoAcHy

To prove your point, Sayyed Hassan Nasrollah, isn't just another person. He isn't a coincidence, if you know what I mean.

And yes we will back him up, no matter what it costs.

If you are a kind of person who would love your leader for a bit, and after a while when there is a Arab spring, you turn agaisnt your leader. We are loyal to our leaders, and don't turn our backs on them.

It's not about turning your back on leaders. It's about having the mental capacity and independence to be able to see right from wrong. Do you believe Nasrallah can make wrong decisions or is he infallible to you?

No offense, but the Lebanese-Hezbollah members specifically on this website seem like robots or subordinates to me. I'm disappointed in their lack of individualism.

It's not about turning your back on leaders. It's about having the mental capacity and independence to be able to see right from wrong. Do you believe Nasrallah can make wrong decisions or is he infallible to you?

No offense, but the Lebanese-Hezbollah members specifically on this website seem like robots or subordinates to me. I'm disappointed in their lack of individualism.

Everybody makes mistakes.

For me, Sayed Nasrallah has done a huge mistake, if I dont talk about it, it doesnt mean I'm ok with it. He is still doing that mistake, and its that he is still being patient with all you fanatical Salafists in Lebanon. He should have ethnic cleansed them in 7 May, because they are a cancerous cell in this country.

Oh no! You are disappointed in me. Please dont. I will lose my appetite for lunch :(

For me, Sayed Nasrallah has done a huge mistake, if I dont talk about it, it doesnt mean I'm ok with it. He is still doing that mistake, and its that he is still being patient with all you fanatical Salafists in Lebanon. He should have ethnic cleansed them in 7 May, because they are a cancerous cell in this country.

That's pretty evil of you to say. Nasrallah is a hypocrite with regards to Syria.

In your eyes, Sayed Hassan is a hypocrite no matter what he does.

Thanks God, how you think or what you think doesn't really change anyones mind in here. Go find another forum

Actually no. He is a hypocrite specifically because he betrayed the Syrian Muslims. It's good he went out in public to speak about Syria and showed his real colors. Now the majority of the Muslim world know this man cannot be trusted since he believes in a political agenda more than justice.

You don't have the intellectual capacity to reason with a subjective manner. Now, please continue to worship your idol Nasrallah.

Actually no. He is a hypocrite specifically because he betrayed the Syrian Muslims.

And the army members that are being killed, and executed, aren't Muslims?

Well if those Muslims, tend to benefit USA and israel, why would I stand with him?

Saad Hariri is Muslim, but he is standing with USA, does it mean I'm obligated to stand with him because he is Muslim? Ok now that is just brainwash.

You stand with Syria rebels because your leader Ar'our tells you to. Because it has become a Wahhabi state in Dar'a.

Now the majority of the Muslim world know this man cannot be trusted since he believes in a political agenda more than justice.

More like the majority of the Fanatical Sunni Salafist Wahhabi world.

So may I ask your Muslim highness. I never saw you defending the Bahrain Muslims. Or sorry, a Shiite isnt a Muslim for you right?

You don't have the intellectual capacity to reason with a subjective manner. Now, please continue to worship your idol Nasrallah.

You pierced my heart with your words. I mean, I don't know how I'm going to pray to God, thinking about what you said :(