Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  

Illuminati

Rate this topic

one day...i will make a video explaining all this conspiracy theory rubbish.

"thousand points of light" is actually a bona fide conspiracy; there is a castle in america, i believe in pensylvania, which is famed for having 1000 candles against one wall, it is similar in purpose to bohemian grove, i.e. networking for the elite. its an inside joke that he said that, because his speech was announced in that place before he gave that speech.

one day...i will make a video explaining all this conspiracy theory rubbish.

"thousand points of light" is actually a bona fide conspiracy; there is a castle in america, i believe in pensylvania, which is famed for having 1000 candles against one wall, it is similar in purpose to bohemian grove, i.e. networking for the elite. its an inside joke that he said that, because his speech was announced in that place before he gave that speech.

okay, thats fine, i would love to see what you say on the issue

I love conspiracy theories, I think its because I'm Arab, but we generally love them. I watched a movies titled Loose Change about 9/11. Which was just anti-government but I don't know what the truth, but all that is happening is working for a common cause.

selam aleikum brothers

i just want to say there is a muslim brother on youtube who explains what the illuminati is doing and he concentrated on the music industry. he also incorporates ayat from the qur'an

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBKDZhu-EZw

check him out if u want to

i think it is pretty serious and it is getting worse... it is not a conspiracy

and forgot to add. he has 11 part i watched them all they r very interesting

Edited by Ghedeer

I believe the Illuminati exists, but most of the so called conspiracies and stuff is just border line McCarthyism. What? Is everything that has a star or an eye a product of the Illuminati. I'm not interested in a bunch of paranoid, run on, tangents based on unsubstantiated urban legends. That only damages the credibility of real evidence, which is exactly what the so called "Illuminati" wants, why do you think these sort of things are posted on youtube so freely if they control everything we see and hear through the media??

Edited by Saintly_Jinn23

guys there *IS* a global conspiracy. and it *DOES* affect us.

instead of focusing on trying to treasure hunt eyes, pyramids, stars, suns, moons, squares, circles, colours, lines, fire and water pictures in everything and using this as "proof" of the illuminati, look at ways that we can improve ourselves, spread the word that evil people are working against us by providing EVIDENCE of their actions and not listening to anyone who ever says that there is an organisation called the illuminati.

Pickthall

Those who believe do battle for the cause of Allah; and those who disbelieve do battle for the cause of idols. So fight the minions of the devil. Lo! the devil's strategy is ever weak. 4:76

Sahih International

Have they not seen how many generations We destroyed before them which We had established upon the earth as We have not established you? And We sent [rain from] the sky upon them in showers and made rivers flow beneath them; then We destroyed them for their sins and brought forth after them a generation of others. 6:6

Sahih International

Say, "Have you considered: if the punishment of Allah should come to you unexpectedly or manifestly, will any be destroyed but the wrongdoing people?" 6:47

Sahih International

Indeed, those [worshippers] - destroyed is that in which they are [engaged], and worthless is whatever they were doing." 7:139

Sahih International

And when they went forth to [face] Goliath and his soldiers, they said, "Our Lord, pour upon us patience and plant firmly our feet and give us victory over the disbelieving people." 2:250

I think there ultimate goal is to create a world that is ready to fight the Imam once he appears with all means possible.

You think they believe in Imam Mahdi?

How about u type www. itanimulli . com (Illuminati backwards ) ..

It's a site made by a person that redirects you to another site. It doesn't prove anything.

I don't think the "Illuminati" is their official name, I do believe though that most of the world is forcefully controlled by an inclusive group or economic and social elites, but I don't they officially call themselves "The Illuminati" I think that's more like a pen name of sorts not the true identity of those at the top of the pyramid, so to speak.

Edited by Saintly_Jinn23

You think they believe in Imam Mahdi?

It's a site made by a person that redirects you to another site. It doesn't prove anything.

Actually its not a question of they believe not they believe. But yes if we take the conspiracy theory to be true than I do think they are expecting him. Its not like its secret that the Imam will someday come.

Its not like its secret that the Imam will someday come.

Well to a non-Muslim, it's not a fact he will come, they actually believe he will never come.

If they don't believe in the Mahdi, then they are not preparing to be against him. Likewise, they don't believe in the Dajjal, so they are not preparing for the Dajjal. I don't deny they're is a global plan for the world, but to be honest, I don't think a world government and one world currency is a bad thing. If there is universal global government, it can also bring democracy amongst other things to all countries. There maybe universal minimum wage, we can see a movement to bring an end to hunger, if the world is under one government, and one law, but as long as everything is running by market competition, and each country for itself, then we will never see the problems of the world go away.

I don't know what the elites are planning, but I do hope is a change for the better, and I don't see that as impossible. The new world order they talk about can be hope they have for a world to be a better place.

Just like you and I hope the world will become a better place, they can be hoping the same thing. They may have their own plans, they may work, they may not. Solving the world problems is a hard thing but I think one world government and one currency is a step in the right direction.

I love conspiracy theories, I think its because I'm Arab, but we generally love them. I watched a movies titled Loose Change about 9/11. Which was just anti-government but I don't know what the truth, but all that is happening is working for a common cause.

You should read "Foucault's Pendulum" it has all of the conspiricy groups you could ever dream of from the Knights Templars to The Freemasons to well you name it.

You should read "Foucault's Pendulum" it has all of the conspiricy groups you could ever dream of from the Knights Templars to The Freemasons to well you name it.

interesting, thanks for that =]

(salam)

According to Sayed Ammar the "templar knights" later known as the "freemasons" and (i'm guessing he means but doesnt mention) "illuminati" are real, do exist and are trying to destroy the Message of Aal Muhammed (pbuh).

He says that this group of people trying to destroy the message of Aal Muhammed (pbuh) is the dajjal. Allah (swt) knows best.

Watch this : http://www.sayedammar.com/MUHARRAM%202010-11/muharram2010-11i.html

(wasalam)

(salam)

According to Sayed Ammar the "templar knights" later known as the "freemasons" and (i'm guessing he means but doesnt mention) "illuminati" are real, do exist and are trying to destroy the Message of Aal Muhammed (pbuh).

He says that this group of people trying to destroy the message of Aal Muhammed (pbuh) is the dajjal. Allah (swt) knows best.

Watch this : http://www.sayedamma...am2010-11i.html

(wasalam)

he has mentioned the freemasons (cant remember which ones, i think it might have been about Imam Mahdi (atf) or the one about Imam Mahdi (atf) and P.Isa (as), he even suggested to watch the arrivals, the elite freemasons are the illuminati because they believe that they are the 'enlightened' ones and have the secret knowledge while everyone else doesnt.thanks for the lecture, ive heard it before but im listening to it again =]

Edited by AlHamdulillah110

These conspiritors rule the world from behind the scenes and like it just as it is. There is nothing we can do really and feeble attempts to reveal them are minor irritants like flea bites. They really are in control and probably have Muslim members because some of their secret and "magical" practices were learned in the East from groups like the Assasins. I wouldn't be surprised that they had influence over terrorist groups because attacks benefit their business interests and revenues.

Maybe they are doing this because the Europeans(Templars, English knights etc) were crushed in the Crusades =P

the templars were the crusaders, who then went to Europe and Scotland and set up the first masonic lodge.

Yes but in the long run they have won because they are now in control as I stated above.

i get what your saying, but God is the best of planners and those that go against Him will face their own doom eventually. Let them have this world, the next one wont be kind to them

watched all 13 part of 50.. just awesome; thanks for sharing again :D

ive been waiting for ages for the next part to come out!! its driving me insane!! i love the series though, its so interesting. Heres some more if your interested. Just click on 'films' at the bottom of the page, its a list of series that inspired the arrivals, and its awesome too!!

http://www.hashemstudios.com/

Yes but in the long run they have won because they are now in control as I stated above.

Whocares about the long run, I am only talking about the Crusades. They were defeated in the third horribly by Saladin etc.