Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Rasul

Jesus 100% Man And 100% God?

Rate this topic

Its a difficult question .. let me give you a typical answer you would probably get

m_y_o_b_mind_your_own_business_hat-p1481769976524450607m38_325.jpg

Why this answer? Because there is no logical answer to it : )

Nice hat, do you use it when a Christian asks you why you worship a black stone?

My apoligies to the real Muslims on the site.

Its a difficult question .. let me give you a typical answer you would probably get

m_y_o_b_mind_your_own_business_hat-p1481769976524450607m38_325.jpg

Why this answer? Because there is no logical answer to it : )

Excellent answer.

Nice hat, do you use it when a Christian asks you why you worship a black stone?

My apoligies to the real Muslims on the site.

Im sorry I didnt mean to offend you .. thats why I said "Its a difficult question .. let me give you a typical answer you would probably get"

As for the "worshipping the black stone" .. we muslims do not worship a black stone we pray towards that stone.

As for the "real muslims" on the site .. let Allah (swt) be the judge of that and not you.

Again as I said before I didnt mean to offend/upset you but like I said aswell earlier its a typical answer you would probably get.

inshaAllah you forgive me, if you wish I will delete my post.

Im sorry I didnt mean to offend you .. thats why I said "Its a difficult question .. let me give you a typical answer you would probably get"

As for the "worshipping the black stone" .. we muslims do not worship a black stone we pray towards that stone.

As for the "real muslims" on the site .. let Allah (swt) be the judge of that and not you.

Again as I said before I didnt mean to offend/upset you but like I said aswell earlier its a typical answer you would probably get.

No need to delete your post, like you said its a typical answer one would get.

Basically an answer which is circular reasoning.

1. It would be nice if our Christian brothers keep away from circular reasoning.

2. Keep away from quoting too much Christian Scripture, thinking we understand their Scripture as they do.

3. Keep twisting the Islamic Scripture either through not understanding the Islamic Scripture or intentionally twisting the Islamic Scripture.

If they did the above, they will gain our respects and we will genuinely learn about their religion.

Many a times I have heard Jews complain that the Christians twist their Scripture called, TaNaKh (Old Testament) and many a times I have found out that the Christians instead of twisting the Old Testaments, they don't know about is as much as the Jews do. Translated Scripture is not real Scripture.

Edited by aladdin

Also sorry, you caught me on a bad night. Probably too much aladdin for one day.

That question has been asked here any times and myob has never been the answer.

My apolgies again, I know that. It was a feeble attempt at trading ignorance for ignorance.

This is why I didn't name names but your response would tend to make me believe you are real.

You are forgiven if I am.

I think it would depend more on the approach. I'm not actually the guy who could explain it as I'm not a trinitarian.

The trinitarian "theory" was developed back around 325 ad when emperor Constantine decided Christianity was running amuch and needed to be fine tuned into one religion. Not being there myself I only assume it was to put emphasis on Jesus Christ as the only savior.

There is, of course a lot more to it than that but at the same time many books were rejected for their heresay. I can't be sure it was all heresay. Reading some of the books preserved in the Nag Hammadi liabrary I have noticed things that I would have thought should be incorporated into modern day Christianity but the overall accuracy of the book itself may not have been there, or Constatines fear of the spiritual world may have caused it's rejection.

This is of course my opinion and not a trinitarians position. I'm sure if earnestly asked that most Christians would make an attempt at an explanation.

Also sorry, you caught me on a bad night. Probably too much aladdin for one day.

That question has been asked here any times and myob has never been the answer.

My apolgies again, I know that. It was a feeble attempt at trading ignorance for ignorance.

This is why I didn't name names but your response would tend to make me believe you are real.

You are forgiven if I am.

I think it would depend more on the approach. I'm not actually the guy who could explain it as I'm not a trinitarian.

The trinitarian "theory" was developed back around 325 ad when emperor Constantine decided Christianity was running amuch and needed to be fine tuned into one religion. Not being there myself I only assume it was to put emphasis on Jesus Christ as the only savior.

There is, of course a lot more to it than that but at the same time many books were rejected for their heresay. I can't be sure it was all heresay. Reading some of the books preserved in the Nag Hammadi liabrary I have noticed things that I would have thought should be incorporated into modern day Christianity but the overall accuracy of the book itself may not have been there, or Constatines fear of the spiritual world may have caused it's rejection.

This is of course my opinion and not a trinitarians position. I'm sure if earnestly asked that most Christians would make an attempt at an explanation.

You are forgiven ^_^ (even though there wasnt anything to forgive :donno:)

the main reason why I wrote what I did is because I recalled a while back I asked a question like this to a lady at a debating place, and she replied with something similar also She got angry that i had asked a question that she couldnt answer.

Due to my ignorance I made that post, I havent seen that question being asked before on the thread and seen a reply as far as i can remember so I assumed that what the lady replied to me is the same thing that would usually be applied to others.

Thank you for forgiving me :)

Basically an answer which is circular reasoning.

1. It would be nice if our Christian brothers keep away from circular reasoning.

2. Keep away from quoting too much Christian Scripture, thinking we understand their Scripture as they do.

3. Keep twisting the Islamic Scripture either through not understanding the Islamic Scripture or intentionally twisting the Islamic Scripture.

If they did the above, they will gain our respects and we will genuinely learn about their religion.

Many a times I have heard Jews complain that the Christians twist their Scripture called, TaNaKh (Old Testament) and many a times I have found out that the Christians instead of twisting the Old Testaments, they don't know about is as much as the Jews do. Translated Scripture is not real Scripture.

You are forgiven ^_^ (even though there wasnt anything to forgive :donno:)

the main reason why I wrote what I did is because I recalled a while back I asked a question like this to a lady at a debating place, and she replied with something similar also She got angry that i had asked a question that she couldnt answer.

Due to my ignorance I made that post, I havent seen that question being asked before on the thread and seen a reply as far as i can remember so I assumed that what the lady replied to me is the same thing that would usually be applied to others.

Thank you for forgiving me :)

You are right, as I look back through it's been a while since the subject has come up. If you search thru the pages you will eventually find an explanation.

Please excuse our friend Aladdin. His mom really should take his computer out of his bedroom.

The loophole out of it.

God is a trinity, hence not a man

Jesus is not God, but 1/3 of God.

Ofcourse the Father is God, Jesus is God, the holy spirit is God.

It's called a contradiction. You can't be 100% human and 100% God...it's a contradiction.

The whole trinity is a contradiction of idenity

Where all three are distinct, part of a whole, are each other, and each is the whole at the same time.

It makes zero sense. But whom says people don't stick to contradictions. Call it a divine mystery, we can't understand God, and we are fallible minds and we need faith to understand, not logic, etc, and you get justification.

The loophole out of it.

God is a trinity, hence not a man

Jesus is not God, but 1/3 of God.

Ofcourse the Father is God, Jesus is God, the holy spirit is God.

It's called a contradiction. You can't be 100% human and 100% God...it's a contradiction.

The whole trinity is a contradiction of idenity

Where all three are distinct, part of a whole, are each other, and each is the whole at the same time.

It makes zero sense. But whom says people don't stick to contradictions. Call it a divine mystery, we can't understand God, and we are fallible minds and we need faith to understand, not logic, etc, and you get justification.

You clearly do not have the vaguest notion of the orthodox doctrine of vnvm Devm in Trinitate.

We do not believe that the Divinity is carved up and divided three ways (although Protestants utter such impious things regularly; it is unspeakably sad that these heretics - a loud minority - are almost the sole source of contact with "Christianity" among most Muslims...). We do not believe that the three persons are each other. We do not believe three parts are each the whole. Non credimvs. These are nonsenses that no Christian has ever affirmed. The first two are historical heresies. The last is an irreligious utterance whose provenance is unknown to me. I have only heard Muslims utter it.

It is a divine mystery. So is the incarnation. So is the creation. That - and not that either doctrine are contradictory in themselves is why I am not going to engage in idle conversation on a public forum concerning either. The Living God is greater than your fallible mind. Any conception of a "God" even remotely close to the Truth is. And the kinds of arguments Muslims take in hand when it comes to the Christian confession - can conversely and very easily be turned on their own concept of monotheism.

If anyone is seriously considering the Christian religion - they may write a private message to me concerning the incarnation. If they are a catechumen - on the Holy Trinity.

Edited by Servidor

In both Judaim and Islam, the Creator is not creation. Where did the Christians got these ideas from that the Creator is a Creation too?

From Hindusim?

BTW, the concept of Trinity is from Hinduism.

Jesus was born of a women. Jesus had feet and walked on the earth. Jesus ate, drank, and slept. When nails where driven through His hands and feet He bled. When a spear was thrust into his chest cavity piercing his lungs and heart he bled. His spirit and body seperated in death. I would say that would make Jesus a man would it not?

Christians believe God is One and does not share His sovereignty with any man. No man is worth to receive worship or praise. God does not share worship with Moses, David, Muhammad, or any prophet.

Now let's consider what scripture says about a Descendant of David. When Messiah comes nature will change. There will be no more death. The lamb will lay with the lion. There will be no more wars. There will be no more sin. The entire world will worship the God of Israel because of Him. Now the Jews say this descendant of David is a man and not God. Pretty impressive for a man but not difficult if the man is God. Is it not written the the Lord is our Salvation?

No man or woman exist before their conception in the womb, but did Jesus exist before His conception? It is written that a man would die if he seen God. Did Abraham die when he talked to God in a human form? According the Jewish scripture 3 men came to Abraham. Two of the men were Angels and other the Lord. Where did God get the human form? Wow the Lord is able to take on a human form. I guess all things are possible for God. Isaiah when referring of the descendant of David (Messiah) calls Him the Mighty God and says His kingdom will be everlasting. Did David not write, "The Lord said to my Lord, sit thou at My right hand"? Again does God share His sovereignty with any prophet? Absolutely not.

I think the evidence given in the OT references above is enough evidence for Messiah being God. Jesus, The Christ, is the Jewish Messiah as promised. Now consider the writings of John. There is no doubt John wrote of Jesus as God.

The flesh is man and the Spirit of God is God.

You need to learn the Semitic languages fisrt before you can talk about Jewish Scripture. However, Jewish Scripture intentionally mistranslated by Christians and called New Testament to prove Jesus Divinity is not Jewish Scripture.

There is no where in Jewish Scripture that the three man visited, one of them was God.

Hi Rasul,

I guess the first question to ask is --- where did you find that information that Jesus is 100% man and 100% God?

! have never seen it in the Bible, so it must have been someone's statement

And we know it is an impossible 'percentage' so there would be no reasonable answer to such a statement, would there?

However, since most topics seem to roll around to the 'trinity,' --- let me give a new equation that may confuse us even more.

We know that God is all Powerful, and as someone said, --- "God is of a Divine Essence that is above Personhood."

We believe that God is the Creator and Sustainer of all things, do we not? --- Then He can be whatever He wants, and can represent Himself in various ways. --- The one thing I don't think He can do, is COME TO EARTH, because His very approaching Presence would burn our earth to a crisp.

Let’s use, as an analogy, the most visible example of Power. --- the Sun.

Its diameter is 109 times that of the earth, about 872,000 miles.

Its mass is about 330,000 times that of the earth.

At some 93,000.000 miles away, we cannot look at it with the naked eye.

Yet everything on earth depends on the Sun to survive.

The Sun emits Energy in heat, --- that we have to control and regulate, to use it to our benefit.

The Sun emits Light which is our brightest Light in the heavens, and gives the Kaleidoscope of colors to the earth.

And the Sun emits mystical rays, that can do both good and harm. --- They work in the soil to produce growth, they draw water into the clouds to return as rain.

They are a source of healing, but too much exposure can burn the skin, which again has to be filtered to be safe.

--- And consider again, how close this ‘Great Ball of Fire’ is, --- only 93,000,000 miles away.

Doesn’t that give a picture to our finite minds that everything pertaining to the Sun is beyond our understanding?

Suppose we carry this analogy to “The Greatness of our Almighty and Everlasting God,” --- and how He Manifests, and limits His Power and Greatness in dealing with His Creation, Earth.

Notice how God speaks to Moses, after He gets his attention, in Exodus 3:

1 Now Moses was tending the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian. And he led the flock to the back of the desert, and came to Horeb, the mountain of God.

2 And the Angel of the LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush. So he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, but the bush was not consumed.

3 Then Moses said, “I will now turn aside and see this great sight, why the bush does not burn.”

4 So when the LORD saw that he turned aside to look, God called to him from the midst of the bush and said, “Moses, Moses!”

And he said, “Here I am.”

5 Then He said, “Do not draw near this place. Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground.”

6 Moreover He said, “I am the God of your father—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” And Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look upon God.

--- When the Voice said, “I AM GOD,” --- does it bring to mind the full Power of God from Heaven being contained in a small ‘burning bush? --- No, of course not. --- It was the Angel of the LORD, who was a “Manifestation of God,” --- but in a form that could communicate with God’s finite fragile Creation.

If we can get in mind that God, like the Sun, is so much “Beyond our Understanding,” that there is no way He can approach us, or that we can approach Him.

To continue the analogy, --- as the Energy in heat is a Manifestation of the Sun (but not the Sun itself), --- The Heavenly Father of all, is a Manifestation of God (but not God Himself). --- James said in 1:

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.

The Light of the Sun, which is a Manifestation of the Sun (but not the Sun itself), which shines on only the side of the Earth that is facing it, can be compared to the Word (Logos) of God, through whom the World was created. --- God said in Genesis 1:3 “Let there be Light,” and there was Light.

John 1:1 says, “In the Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”

3. “All things were made through Him,” (the Word, Logos).

--- So, the Word, was a Manifestation of God (but not God Himself).

John 1:14 says, ”And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.”

Now the Word, who was a Manifestation of God, left His position in the Heavens to be Manifested in a human body in the Personage of Jesus.

--- The Word (Logos) was Manifested different times in the OT, as Personages like Melchizedek, and The LORD of hosts. --- But this was the first and only time that the Word was Manifested in a human body, that is why Jesus was CALLED the only Begortten, or only Unique Son of the Father.

--- Jesus said in John 9:5, “As long as I am in the world, I am the Light of the world.” --- It was not that the human Jesus was the Light, but the indwelling Word was the Light that was Manifested through the perfect human vessel, Jesus.

The interesting thing about light is that it shines in a straight line and those facing the light benefit from it.

Those with their back to the light walk in their own shadow.

--- And as the Sun emits mysterious rays, even so the Holy Spirit is a Manifestation of God (but not God Himself), --- and is like the air, which penetrates every part of our world, so that nothing is hidden from the Manifestation of the Spirit of God.

As the Holy Spirit indwelt Jesus as well, it was given to the Apostles on the Day of Pentecost in Acts 2.

If we can understand that God is so much Greater than anything we can imagine, then we can understand that God could only deal with mankind through Manifestations of Himself, and His angels like Gabriel, and through His special Messengers.

If we can think of God being ‘remote’ from the earth, but being Revealed through the Three that are Manifested all through the Bible, as it says in 1 John 5:

7. “For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.”

--- These are the three Manifestations in Heaven, and there are many Manifestations on earth, but they all proceed from our One God, do they not?

--- (Though God is above Personhood, He is always addressed as Masculine in the Scriptures. And in the NT He is called the Heavenly Father. There is no apology or explanation needed for those who want to argue about names or terms in the Scriptures because the angel Gabriel approved them all in AD 625, long after they had become history. --- Really all it does is emphasize that those who dispute the Scriptures, no longer believe their own Quran )

--- (Remember this is not written this way in the Bible, but there are many applications that can be made. --- However, this is an analogy, so don’t quote me as saying it is what the Scriptures says in chapter and verse..)

--- Later I will add what Gabriel revealed to Muhammad.

Placid

Hi Rasul,

We know that God is all Powerful, and as someone said, --- "God is of a Divine Essence that is above Personhood."

We believe that God is the Creator and Sustainer of all things, do we not? --- Then He can be whatever He wants, and can represent Himself in various ways. --- The one thing I don't think He can do, is COME TO EARTH, because His very approaching Presence would burn our earth to a crisp.

Placid

So you think that God is aloof from earth, not caring for mankind. He is far, far, away in the galaxy?

Where did this Wahhabi belief came from?

He Sits On His Mighty Throne, way way above the Seven Heavens.

Edited by aladdin

Hi Rasul,

I guess the first question to ask is --- where did you find that information that Jesus is 100% man and 100% God?

! have never seen it in the Bible, so it must have been someone's statement

And we know it is an impossible 'percentage' so there would be no reasonable answer to such a statement, would there?

Salam!

Priest told me;

+ I also read this when I made research;

http://www.bibleansw...uly%20human.pdf

http://www.allaboutj...-is-jesus-n.htm

http://www.probe.org...and_100_God.htm

So you think that God is aloof from earth, not caring for mankind. He is far, far, away in the galaxy?

Where did this Wahhabi belief came from?

He Sits On His Mighty Throne, way way above the Seven Heavens.

lol

Edited by Rasul

According to Christian belief Jesus is 100% man and 100% God but acording to Bible

"God is not a Man" (NIV Bible, Numbers 23:19)

So if God is not a man; Then how can Jesus be 100% man and 100% God?

A good question.

Perhaps it might be helpful to give the full quote of Numbers 23:19 (NIV):

God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

This passage contrasts God's honesty and unchanging nature, with that of humans. It doesn't imply that part of God can't appear in human form.

You're assuming that it is impossible for a person to be 100% God and 100% human at the same time. Diamond is 100% solid, and 100% carbon.

Or look at it another way, why do you suppose it is impossible for part of God to appear in human form?

Or look at it another way, why do you suppose it is impossible for part of God to appear in human form?

Both Judaism and Islam believe that the Creator cannot be a creation. Hinduism and Christianity believe that the Creator can be a Creation.

The concept of Trinity is from Hinduism.

Both Judaism and Islam believe that the Creator cannot be a creation. Hinduism and Christianity believe that the Creator can be a Creation.

The concept of Trinity is from Hinduism.

Yu, u caught us, we're all really Hindus.

You'll say just about anything...

Father is here Allah سبحانه وتعالى, the Son is represent of God in Earth, Isa (as) who Guided people and reminded of right path throught Allah سبحانه وتعالى. Every individual have their own journey (because we are different from each other) and everyone will have different right path to follow. The thing is that what we have similarity with Guidance principles. Which among them include the saying La Ilaha Illallah, so The Son is Not God nor Holy Spirit.

in Quran it is clearly said about the concept of Trinity is Haram (such a concept which make it shirk) or God is one of three.

Edited by Zufa

You need to learn the Semitic languages fisrt before you can talk about Jewish Scripture. However, Jewish Scripture intentionally mistranslated by Christians and called New Testament to prove Jesus Divinity is not Jewish Scripture.

There is no where in Jewish Scripture that the three man visited, one of them was God.

I guess my source on Jewish Scripture is not as knowledgeable as you. He was born a Jew. Raised a Jew. Written many books. He has a PhD in Near Eastern Languages and Literature. He probably went wrong because some of his teachers were Rabbi's.

So there you have it, to learn Jewish scripture I should come to you, a Muslim instead. Why would a Jew know more about Jewish scripture then you?

I guess my source on Jewish Scripture is not as knowledgeable as you. He was born a Jew. Raised a Jew. Written many books. He has a PhD in Near Eastern Languages and Literature. He probably went wrong because some of his teachers were Rabbi's.

So there you have it, to learn Jewish scripture I should come to you, a Muslim instead. Why would a Jew know more about Jewish scripture then you?

Beacuse, he doesn't know the meaning of elohim. He doesn't know that elohim also means demons.

Yu, u caught us, we're all really Hindus.

You'll say just about anything...

There in not very much difference in Hinduism and Christianity. Even the root of English/Roman/Greek languages is the same.

A good question.

Perhaps it might be helpful to give the full quote of Numbers 23:19 (NIV):

This passage contrasts God's honesty and unchanging nature, with that of humans. It doesn't imply that part of God can't appear in human form.

Salam!

If what you say is true... then how comes that...

"So the LORD changed His mind about the harm which He said He would do to His people." (Exodus 32:14) NASB

"When the angel stretched out his hand toward Jerusalem to destroy it, the LORD relented from the calamity and said to the angel who destroyed the people, “It is enough! Now relax your hand!” And the angel of the LORD was by the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite."

(Samuel 24:16) (NASB)

You're assuming that it is impossible for a person to be 100% God and 100% human at the same time. Diamond is 100% solid, and 100% carbon

Bible says clear "God is not a Man" (NIV Bible, Numbers 23:19) and at the same time Christians say Jesus 100 % man

you are comparing God with Diamond? :o

God is above it!

God is above it!

786-92-110
Salaam
Thank's to Suleyman karimov, the "magnificent Soliman" of the ottoman Empire of our time, and his Zangi people ( Zanj province in Iran, Zanzibar in tanzania, Janjawids in Sudan...and Anzania in South Africa...) From Salvador da Bahia and Rio de Janeiro ( Corcovado and Ipanema )
650x__dsc1484.jpg
OH my Lord ! Oh My God, Oh my Refuge , and Eto'o branded : "Dieu est grand" = God is great =
Allah
Akbar !
The "Sabeels" ( ways ) on theSINGLE and UNIQUE "right path" ( Siraat Al mustaqeem ) are multivarious, multiple, diverse ... Peace upon jesus (as) the Day he get Born, the Day he will Die after Assisting the Holy Savior Imam Mahdi (atf) by ressurrecting the Deads and the Day he will ressurrect Alive ... for the rest , Mind your businesses
Ma'a Salaam

786-92-110

Salaam

Samuel (Hebrew: שְׁמוּאֵל, Modern Shmu'el Tiberian Šəmûʼēl; Greek: Σαμουήλ Samouēl; Latin: Samuel; Arabic: صموئيل Ṣamuʼeel; Strong's: Shemuwel) is a leader of ancient Israel in the Books of Samuel in the Hebrew Bible. He is also known as a prophet and is mentioned in the Qur'an.[citation needed]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel

There are two "isma'eel's" in the Qur'an, the Son of Abraham (as) and Samuel = "Isma'eel" who anointed Saûl-thalut and David-Dawood (as) ...

By the Way, "Isma-Eel" = Deprvived (of) hi Name ( reknown ) because :

. يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّمَا الْمُشْرِكُونَ نَجَسٌ فَلَا يَقْرَبُوا الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ بَعْدَ عَامِهِمْ هَـٰذَا وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ عَيْلَةً فَسَوْفَ يُغْنِيكُمُ اللَّـهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ إِن شَاءَ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ ﴿التوبة: ٢٨﴾

2. وَوَجَدَكَ عَائِلًا فَأَغْنَىٰ ﴿الضحى: ٨﴾

http://tanzil.net/#search/root/ عيل

the "Eel" = عيل = Privation or Deprivation and "Ism" = Name like in all "ism" and "Cism" as it has been said by brother Bob marley

We African were deprived from our history, our Millenary civilisation , our honour and dignity due to the legendary vendetta of the arrogant powers with their Mythological "Aryamehr" ( Light of the Aryans ) of the Zionists rabbis in babylon, the khajars, the NAZI and the Slaverists Imperialists Greco-Roman Barbarian Colonialists; together with their bedouin Arab Scums of friends and Allies ( Sura 33 - Al Azhabis = Confederates = InterNAZIonal Coalition ... = OTAN and USra-Hell Consortium and Mafia "Combinazione") ...

Hope than can help shed a black light to the Anthropomorphists "Iconic" and idol worshippers ...

by the Way, through "allameh" google , i just find that "Nejad" of the Ahmadi-Nejad "نژاد" = race = arabic "Raas" = head, like in "Ra'is ul Shaytan" i.e AmeriKKKa Zionists Wahhabi Hezbul Shaytan Scums !

long live jesus (as) and may God hasten his re-appearance together with the 12th IMAM Al MAHDI (atf), Descendant of "Samuel fils" of Abrahaam (as) through the House of prophet Muhammad Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå, just like Jesus (as) and the family of Imraan (as) ...

Amir Al mumeneen IMAM Ali's Sword ( Zulfiqar ) has two "tongues" if i'm not wrong !!! so let's think about the Jesuits followers with compassion , they are many and are friends of Human beeings just to quote CASTRO, CHAVEZ ( after his Visit "ziyarat" at Imam rez's mausoleum and his speech abouth the 12th holy Savior ...) Mugabe of Zimabawe, Paul Biya of Cameroon and his mentor, Padre Engelbert Mveng who wrote the following about Modibo Adama , the Muslim leader of Cameroon and Nigeria of the Admaawa provinces : " Adamawa; Fundamental for me ...with your Solar table of Ethiopia " ( referring to the Negus As'hama Al Najashi of Abyssyniya (ra) and Jaafar ibn Abu talib (as) , Queen Bilqis of SABA, MAKEDA and KUSH ( not to confuse with "Hindu Kush" near the Khaybar pass in Afghanistan or with Shakir's debilitating talks abouth hadiths relating Adam's Descent in India's in relation with "melanesians" -Caledonians, Papouans, polynesians..., and the "Snake" in Persia-iran , Satan in Irak ... and Eve in Hijjaz -Arafat -Mekkah ...)

Najashi was a christian beliver before his conversion to islam, and he and his people never took Jesus (as) as ALMIGHTY GOD himself incarnated in a human body ; except in some allegoric poetry ...

Ma'a Salaam

Beacuse, he doesn't know the meaning of elohim. He doesn't know that elohim also means demons.

Let me get this clear. In Genesis chapter 18 the man whom Abraham calls Lord is actually a demon. The demon then tells Abraham that Sarah, who is past child bearing age, she will give birth to a son (Isaac) in one year. Three months before conception, none the less. Then the demon tells Abraham his plans for Sodom. I never knew demons could predict the future and have the power to destroy a city.

Since my source is wrong, and not knowledable on the subject of Jewish Scripture, I should stop buying his books. Where can I buy books that you have authored? If you need more exposure, you might consider debating my source. He is having a difficult time finding Jewish leaders willing to debate him publicly since he always wins these debates. In the last year he took out full page adds in the New York papers and rented billboards challenging anyone to a public debate. He would argue the position that the Suffering Servant in Isaiah 53 was Jesus. The debate was kind of a flop no real challengers came forward and distiguisted Jews leaders sat quietly in the audience.

Just imagine how your books would sell if you crushed him in a debate, with your superior knowledge on Jewish Scripture and language. Where did you get your PhD by the way?

Words have several meaning. Please ask him the meaning of eloh which is a singular and elohim is a plural.

Simple and then come back to me.

BTW, there is no mention of "virgin" in Isaiah and also theer is no mention of "Lucifer" ins Isaiah. Lucifer is a Greek/Latin.

BTW, there is no mention of "virgin" in Isaiah and also theer is no mention of "Lucifer" ins Isaiah. Lucifer is a Greek/Latin.

My source says in one of his many books that Isaiah does not say "Virgin" but actaully says young women.

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Should say young woman.

Now Matthew wrote,

"Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us."

So how did Matthew get virgin from "young women"? Matthew was paraphrasing Isaiah. Notice Isaiah said the Lord himself shall give you a sign. Matthew being a Jew was familiar with the writtings of Isaiah and the light came on. There is nothing remarkable about a young woman giving birth to a child but now that the prophesy is fulfilled Matthew realized the remarkable part was this young woman was also a virgin. That doesn't happen everday and truely is a remarkable sign from G_d.

The error of translation in Isaiah comes from the translators believing the word must have meant virgin since Matthew uses the term virgin. They did not know he was paraphrasing Isaiah. Maybe you haven't noticed but the meanings of some words have changed over time. Example: Gay meant happy 100 years ago, 20 years ago it was a great sin, today something we are suppose to except to be politically correct.

So where can I purchase your books? And where did you get your PhD? I hate to keep asking but I am starting to think you are dodging my questions.