Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali H Syed

Disgraceful Acts Of The Wahabis, So Called Muslims

Rate this topic

http://sunnah.org/arabic/mawldhouse/past_desecrations.htm

here is a link to a source, iv heard my sister telling me that it was confirmed by a mhaulana, but if this is true, which i think it is, shame of the wahabis and saudi government, sickening acts:

Khadijah's radiya.gif house was situated in Sagah Street, which is where the jewelry shops can be found today. The Prophet's noble children, Umm Kulthum, Ruqqayah, Fatimah, Zainab, Qasim and 'Abdullah radiya.gif, were all born there. Scandalously, the Wahhabis demolished this genteel house and built, of all things, a public toilet on the site.

(bismillah)

there is no need to play at their game and call them "so-called muslims" like they do to us

well i say it through proof of their acts, and through disproving their belief with the evidence of hadith, that is the bases of calling them "so called muslims", and theyre bases for saying it to us? that we believe in imaamat? and that we believe in imam mahdi as being in occulation?

(bismillah)

there is no need to play at their game and call them "so-called muslims" like they do to us

It's not a game, They deserve it ^^ as ali said above. Why do we call them 'so called', remember the enemies of the ahlulbayt (as) are our enemies.

So what does their acts have to with the wahabisme? Like, you know that Wahabisme don't make this hallal, but the people do bad things. I dislike your title and it's very stupid of you. :)

http://sunnah.org/ar...esecrations.htm

here is a link to a source, iv heard my sister telling me that it was confirmed by a mhaulana, but if this is true, which i think it is, shame of the wahabis and saudi government, sickening acts:

Khadijah's radiya.gif house was situated in Sagah Street, which is where the jewelry shops can be found today. The Prophet's noble children, Umm Kulthum, Ruqqayah, Fatimah, Zainab, Qasim and 'Abdullah radiya.gif, were all born there. Scandalously, the Wahhabis demolished this genteel house and built, of all things, a public toilet on the site.

(bismillah)

and also they have a street call abu lahab and a mosque too in mecca -_-

I like your title :)

So what does their acts have to with the wahabisme? Like, you know that Wahabisme don't make this hallal, but the people do bad things. I dislike your title and it's very stupid of you. :)

so your actually trying to defend the saudis and this act? you saying it is stupid of me, indicates you would have named it differently yourself, what would the title have been if you had made this thread? do namaz, praise sahaba, and do not question the history?

(bismillah)