Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Masons & Dajjal -does Anyone Think Theyre Related?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

People have been saying that the Dajjal will lead the masons to new world order and convince people that hes the awaited one with the help of the mason's nature controlling science (they will help him cause "miracles"), and because of this al imam al mahdi will eventually rise and put an end to all this -

Your thoughts on this?

Edited by -Fatima-
  • Advanced Member

related? in what sense? but yes they are relevant, masons are basicaly dajjals followers, and are trying to pave in a new world order for the false messiah, dajjal, this will be done through a lot of means, and is happening today, disney shows children all about magic, every thing is to do with magic.. this is very upsetting, but they arrivals basicaly covers everything on this

http://www.arrivals.technocrazed.com/

just pray for the return of imam mahdi as

(bismillah)

People have been saying that the Dajjal will lead the masons to new world order and convince people that hes the awaited one with the help of the mason's nature controlling science (they will help him cause "miracles"), and because of this al imam al mahdi will eventually rise and put an end to all this -

Your thoughts on this?

The whole notion of the anti-Christ is what they seem to advocate. Many of them believe in aliens (jinn) ruling us. They say that this is the reason why there's such a steady increase in alien movies in the media as of late. According to them, the aliens are coming, and the elite want to condition us slowly to accept it. If they show too much, they think it will make us lose it.

Too bad they reject Quranic teachings.

Quran basically teaches that some will take jinns as their lords.

• Advanced Member

The whole notion of the anti-Christ is what they seem to advocate. Many of them believe in aliens (jinn) ruling us. They say that this is the reason why there's such a steady increase in alien movies in the media as of late. According to them, the aliens are coming, and the elite want to condition us slowly to accept it. If they show too much, they think it will make us lose it.

the alien agenda is every where these days, i believe their plans will be played out in the next 3-4 years, with the power shift moving to israel and the arrival of the dajjal, the time of the mahdi are truly near

(bismillah)

• Advanced Member

related? in what sense? but yes they are relevant, masons are basicaly dajjals followers, and are trying to pave in a new world order for the false messiah, dajjal, this will be done through a lot of means, and is happening today, disney shows children all about magic, every thing is to do with magic.. this is very upsetting, but they arrivals basicaly covers everything on this

http://www.arrivals.technocrazed.com/

just pray for the return of imam mahdi as

(bismillah)

Yeah, i meant relevant hehe, yeah I've seen a whole load of videos on the arrivals and all, and even once you read a fair bit on both the dajjal and Masonry it kind of all comes together and makes sense, however, a lot of people believe that its all a load of nonsense and paranoia, so i wanted to see others' views on it :) Oh and i definitely believe that their plans will be played out in the upcoming years! I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks so :)

• Banned

the freemasons are not our enemies. they are the enemies of christians.

that is why you see so many christians (and confused muslims) believing the internet hype on christian web articles and parroting it.

if anything, the freemasons are our allies, they stand against religious tyranny and equality of man.

its rubbish about them controlling jinn/ demons/ father christmas/ the flying spaghetti monster.

here is a question - if their secret child sacrificing/ blood drinking/ demon controlling orgys are so secret, how exactly do you know about them?

we have bigger, real, enemies to worry about without taking on the christians bogeymen.

• Advanced Member

Amen to that, its a real shame that they reject quranic teachings, yet accept the whole alien theories and all -

• Advanced Member

that is why you see so many christians (and confused muslims) believing the internet hype on christian web articles and parroting it.

if anything, the freemasons are our allies, they stand against religious tyranny and equality of man.

its rubbish about them controlling jinn/ demons/ father christmas/ the flying spaghetti monster.

here is a question - if their secret child sacrificing/ blood drinking/ demon controlling orgys are so secret, how exactly do you know about them?

we have bigger, real, enemies to worry about without taking on the christians bogeymen.

wev already had a debate on this mhaula, but for others, that is one view point, but masons dont believe in our faith, and believe in power as a judgement of a man, how can we call them our allies? and christians arnt our enemies, many christians will convert when imam mahdi as will arive, that has been fortold, and it puts into perspective, there are some hadith, even some shia will reject the imam, and will accept the antichrist- dajjal.

just as the quran says all truth will eventually be revealed, that is how you know

(bismillah)

Edited by Ali H Syed

the alien agenda is every where these days, i believe their plans will be played out in the next 3-4 years, with the power shift moving to israel and the arrival of the dajjal, the time of the mahdi are truly near

(bismillah)

Yeah, they love to promote this self-empowerment and atheistic agenda. Almost like Firown mentality; that's what I sense when I hear many of them speak. They seem to measure success by materialistic attainments. Even the guy I often listen to, Kevin Trudeau, he seems good on the natural health front, but I also know some of what he believes regarding jinns. I think his GIN (Global Information Network) society caters to those who take mundane riches as the main indicator of success. It's said that these jinns tell them how to attain money and power, and this why I think many think of them as gods.

May Allah hasten the 12th, iA soon. I'd love to be in his company. Even if I have to eat leaves everyday.

It's not only about these masons, it's about these societies in general. Sure, everyone in a society may not be pure evil, but the upper rankings seem to be very sinister, hence how they move 'up,' from what I understand.

Edited by gogiison2
  • Banned

look, guys, I am no conspiracy theorist. I do not believe the world is controlled by shape shifting, blood drinking lizard men from outer space any more than I believe the Jews did it all. I do not accept that there is a global “Illuminati” cabal who meet in secret (between child sacrifices) and decide the fate of the world, nor do I believe that magicians summon demons to do their bidding in world politics.

I am not a conspiracy theorist because most of the theories, which supposedly explain the reason behind world events, are more insulting to my intelligence than the “official” story. There are prophets making profits from false information like david "lizardman" icke, alex "shill" jones and jordan "say wha'?" maxwell kicking around on the internet mainly, who provide an “alternate” view on the current state of the world. I trust these people about as much as I trust the talking heads on my TV screen. There is a global conspiracy, and it does involve each of us. I will tell you what it does not involve though, and that is the owl god at bohemian grove, beings from the lower fourth dimension or Jinn summoned by the books of magic from the times of King Solomon found by the knight’s templar.

Maybe I am wrong; maybe it is true that all world politicians are part of the same devil worshipping religions, who signal to each other via secret hand signals in public events. I am enough of an adult to admit it if I am wrong. However my point is, whether they worship the devil, Jesus, Buddha, Allah or satan, we should not focus on this meaningless s[Edited Out] of information, and instead focus on how we will break free of their stranglehold. Their beliefs or lack of them does not affect our struggle. The tools at our disposal, which will allow us to succeed in this, the upcoming most important revolution in humanity’s history, are not dependent, or affected, by their religion.

It is a struggle, and our time is nearly up. It is almost too late. We have slept our way through the latter half of the 20th century and allowed them to take almost everything. Not allow them actually, that is a wrong thing to say, we have demanded that they take all the control, so we can be left alone in peace so long as our homes are warm, we are surrounded by shiny metal possessions and our TV adverts keep flowing in our direction.

Ghandi might have had his less than wholesome side, but the brother said some breathtaking truths. “Be the change you want to see in the world.”

do not waste your time as i did for months and months chasing this stupidity. focus on how you can improve yourself and those around you, and prepare for his return.

• Advanced Member

I believe jin and men are paving the way for the dajjal, but magicians have been mentioned, and there are dua stating protect me from the magic, in the greater sins book, magic is one of them. But then how do you explain all the one eye coincidences? All the symbolism? In films, the music industry etc, how do you explain all of that?

Why don’t you believe in the jinnat part, and the summoning of them? we know through hadith jinn hold different qualities than man, therefore they would benefit some, through evil acts.

And yes I completely agree with you there! We should get out of their hold! The part that I hate is when I see, people saying yes the music and films etc are all satan worshipping symbolism, and then you see them research for days and days, and come out of the research by carrying on the same way as before, watching films/tv, listening to music, not researching into islam! Your point is very valid, we should forget about researching into them, and research the true islam, and how we can become better muslims, and also how we can help the imam of our time! Imam mahdi as! That is the much more important issue, not some crazy women saying gagaga, and people going ooooo illuminate lol, that’s pathetic.

(bismillah)

• Veteran Member

I believe jin and men are paving the way for the dajjal, but magicians have been mentioned, and there are dua stating protect me from the magic, in the greater sins book, magic is one of them. But then how do you explain all the one eye coincidences? All the symbolism? In films, the music industry etc, how do you explain all of that?

Why don’t you believe in the jinnat part, and the summoning of them? we know through hadith jinn hold different qualities than man, therefore they would benefit some, through evil acts.

And yes I completely agree with you there! We should get out of their hold! The part that I hate is when I see, people saying yes the music and films etc are all satan worshipping symbolism, and then you see them research for days and days, and come out of the research by carrying on the same way as before, watching films/tv, listening to music, not researching into islam! Your point is very valid, we should forget about researching into them, and research the true islam, and how we can become better muslims, and also how we can help the imam of our time! Imam mahdi as! That is the much more important issue, not some crazy women saying gagaga, and people going ooooo illuminate lol, that’s pathetic.

(bismillah)

ILLUMINATI

• Banned

I believe jin and men are paving the way for the dajjal, but magicians have been mentioned, and there are dua stating protect me from the magic, in the greater sins book, magic is one of them.

do i believe in magic? yes. do i believe it is possible to affect people? rare, but yes. most of the time its just party tricks and ignoarance of mental illness. do i believe that magic is the reason that the world is so messed up? of course it isnt. you can trace exactly the cause and effects of actions which affect our lives. you dont need to blame it all on paul daniels.

But then how do you explain all the one eye coincidences? All the symbolism? In films, the music industry etc, how do you explain all of that?

quite simply. they are taking the piss out of you.

they know the world is full of conspiracy theorists. they know that the conspiracy theorists are desperate to have their beliefs proven. so they flash a few symbols, and watch how well meaning but ill informed people flock to the cinemas and to but their album art to "prove" and "link" symbols together.

its a marketing gimmick. the people in charge are brilliant. what would the film and music industry be without controversy? 20 years ago it was sex scenes. these days its "hidden" symbols.

let me turn this around on you - what do these symbols prove?

if jinn are weak enough to be controlled by a mere man, what power will they hold over the whole of humanity?

let me ask you again. lets say mr magician summons a jinn called abbakabooba. what is the jinn going to do for him, that will benefit the man?

i dont watch music any more cos its rubbish. lady gaga wouldnt even be 1% as popular as she is, if she hadnt been loved by the global gay population and controversy over the "symbolism" in her videos.

• Advanced Member

do i believe in magic? yes. do i believe it is possible to affect people? rare, but yes. most of the time its just party tricks and ignoarance of mental illness. do i believe that magic is the reason that the world is so messed up? of course it isnt. you can trace exactly the cause and effects of actions which affect our lives. you dont need to blame it all on paul daniels.

quite simply. they are taking the piss out of you.

they know the world is full of conspiracy theorists. they know that the conspiracy theorists are desperate to have their beliefs proven. so they flash a few symbols, and watch how well meaning but ill informed people flock to the cinemas and to but their album art to "prove" and "link" symbols together.

its a marketing gimmick. the people in charge are brilliant. what would the film and music industry be without controversy? 20 years ago it was sex scenes. these days its "hidden" symbols.

let me turn this around on you - what do these symbols prove?

if jinn are weak enough to be controlled by a mere man, what power will they hold over the whole of humanity?

let me ask you again. lets say mr magician summons a jinn called abbakabooba. what is the jinn going to do for him, that will benefit the man?

i dont watch music any more cos its rubbish. lady gaga wouldnt even be 1% as popular as she is, if she hadnt been loved by the global gay population and controversy over the "symbolism" in her videos.

Magic is one of the many reasons for the state of the world at the moment, as to being the single source, not at all, but I think it has a weighty bearing. There must be more to that, explain the matrix film, and lord of the rings, look at the story line, and compare it to dajjals role, and imam mahdi as, etc etc and youl find it to be very similar, but in their versions the ending is altered… what a surprise ey

Actually now that you mention it, the symbols they put it, intrigues people, who waste their time linking these symbols are telling you on youtube about spotting them… you could actually even make an argument, they are done to distract the people. To an extent where if you search illuminate on youtube and put the preference on daily, it still comes up with hundreds of results…. I would go as far as saying some people have lost the plot lol, and yeh they don’t mean anything, but there “symbolising” were here sort of thing, marking their territory

It is not that jinaat are weak, it just shows how powerful magic realy is, and we know through hadith that jinaat on their own accord can control you, so it seems they are the ones that are actually more powerful than us. With you summoning a jin called ababakbo lol, he can use that jinaat for knowledge, wealth, and to hurt/ lead to the death of a man, who may have been the enemy of that summoner. That is just an example however.

LOOOL @ lady gaga comment, mashallah you don’t listen to music any more, I have recently done the same and gotten ridden of most music on my phone, itunes etc

• Banned

bro im on my fone so cant respond as i want to, but i want you to know two things:

(1) in uni i did an entire module, for 1 full semester, on the symbolism in the matrix. thats 2 lectures a week man. had to write a 10,000 word essay and everything. its about buddhism, not the mahdi. the sentinels/ matrix are the old christian church institutions. those who "reject" the matrix are the apostates, which is why they are hunted. the film ends with the church and apostates agreeing to live side by side after a common enemy (communism, why u think all the smiths look alike?) is vanquised.

(2) in LOTR, mordor is based on the industrial town that tolkein was in as a kid. its nithing to do with the mahdi.

• Site Administrators

Anyone evil is related to the dajjal.

And God gave none of them the power to work magic, only to mentally and spiritually corrupt humanity.

The greater the corruption, the closer is the relation to the dajjal, who is/will be the closest in relation to satan himself.

• Advanced Member

Anyone evil is related to the dajjal.

And God gave none of them the power to work magic, only to mentally and spiritually corrupt humanity.

The greater the corruption, the closer is the relation to the dajjal, who is/will be the closest in relation to satan himself.

i disagree slihgtly, Allah did not give them the power to work magic, it is knowledge gained, that is why jannahbe solomaan as sought to go and retrieve all the related books and scrolls on magic

(bismillah)

bro im on my fone so cant respond as i want to, but i want you to know two things:

(1) in uni i did an entire module, for 1 full semester, on the symbolism in the matrix. thats 2 lectures a week man. had to write a 10,000 word essay and everything. its about buddhism, not the mahdi. the sentinels/ matrix are the old christian church institutions. those who "reject" the matrix are the apostates, which is why they are hunted. the film ends with the church and apostates agreeing to live side by side after a common enemy (communism, why u think all the smiths look alike?) is vanquised.

(2) in LOTR, mordor is based on the industrial town that tolkein was in as a kid. its nithing to do with the mahdi.

im not so sure about the matrix but it definately seems to have links, but as to lord of the rings, the similarity is undeniable, sauron for one is one eye -.- and is the all seeing aparently, gandalf when he is reborn represents imam mahdi as ( in the film) and aragorn represents prophet jesus as, at the end ull notice aragorn becomes king, that is the christian and sunni belief, that the mahdi to them will pray behind prophet jesus as, but we believe differently, we say that jannahbe isaa as will pray imam mahdi as.

and also when gandalf comes back notice how he calls the white horse, and is seen to be the white rider,

print_icon.gifmail_icon.gif

video_icon.pngWatch Video

19:11 Then I saw heaven opened and here came a white horse! The one riding it was called “Faithful” and “True,” and with justice he judges and goes to war. 19:12 His eyes are like a fiery flame and there are many diadem crowns on his head. He has a name written that no one knows except himself. 19:13 He is dressed in clothing dipped in blood, and he is called the Word of God.

from revelations... you can make your own judgement on who they are talking about

(bismillah)

• Banned

ok lets break this down bro.

im not so sure about the matrix but it definately seems to have links,

oh man, you wont be satisfied until i rewrite my entire essay will you :(

the matrix is one level of reality. the matrix represents the churches view on reality, and the sentinels and programs which control it are the priesthood. they keep everyone in line.

some people "reject the matrix", the priesthood in the olden days used to hunt them down and kill them, so they lived in secret for generations, dipping in and out of the "church" (matrix) in order to keep up appearances. however they were no longer part of the church (matrix)

neo realised something, which is the key to the whole series.

those who reject the matrix are not free as they imagine. there is a matrix within the matrix. this is why he can destroy sentinels by the end of the second film and third film, even though he is not "plugged in".

this second matrix is the false religion which those who reject the church (matrix) believe is true freedom. i.e. the go from one system of control to another. the inhabitants of zion are the ones who have rejected one matrix and become trapped in the second one. the place is called zion because it represents the other abrahamic faiths - judaism and islam.

i.e. those who reject the first matrix (church) and embrace the second which seems to them to be freedom (judaism/ islam) are really just replacing one system with another. they are still part of the program.

when we see certain programs like cypher and the oracle through neo's eyes, they emit an inner golden glow, in fact our first view of cypher is him sat as a golden buddha statue. this concept of inner enlightenment (enlightenment - inner light, geddit) and reincarnation (neo is a reincarnation of previous neos) are buddhist concepts.

the "secret" to the matrix is that programs like the oracle, the architect, cypher and smith, know that there is more than one matrix, and are free from it.

do you get it? its nothing to do with the mahdi, if anything it is against all abrahamic faiths.

but as to lord of the rings, the similarity is undeniable, sauron for one is one eye -.- and is the all seeing aparently,

what does the "all seeing eye" represent? have you been watching the arrivals bro? cos that stuff is dodgy

gandalf when he is reborn represents imam mahdi as ( in the film) and aragorn represents prophet jesus as, at the end ull notice aragorn becomes king, that is the christian and sunni belief, that the mahdi to them will pray behind prophet jesus as, but we believe differently, we say that jannahbe isaa as will pray imam mahdi as.

and also when gandalf comes back notice how he calls the white horse, and is seen to be the white rider,

i doubt tolkein knew about the mahdi. i am almost certain he was an atheist. cant we just enjoy the tale without finding sinister plots or messianic symbolism in the story?

*edit* i am wrong about that, tolkein was a christian

http://atheism.about.com/od/cslewisnarnia/a/jrrtolkein.htm

so actually....maybe you are on to something about the jesus symbolism ;)

19:11 Then I saw heaven opened and here came a white horse! The one riding it was called “Faithful” and “True,” and with justice he judges and goes to war. 19:12 His eyes are like a fiery flame and there are many diadem crowns on his head. He has a name written that no one knows except himself. 19:13 He is dressed in clothing dipped in blood, and he is called the Word of God.

doesnt death ride a white horse?

Edited by Maula Dha Mallang
  • Advanced Member

ok lets break this down bro.

oh man, you wont be satisfied until i rewrite my entire essay will you :(

the matrix is one level of reality. the matrix represents the churches view on reality, and the sentinels and programs which control it are the priesthood. they keep everyone in line.

some people "reject the matrix", the priesthood in the olden days used to hunt them down and kill them, so they lived in secret for generations, dipping in and out of the "church" (matrix) in order to keep up appearances. however they were no longer part of the church (matrix)

neo realised something, which is the key to the whole series.

those who reject the matrix are not free as they imagine. there is a matrix within the matrix. this is why he can destroy sentinels by the end of the second film and third film, even though he is not "plugged in".

this second matrix is the false religion which those who reject the church (matrix) believe is true freedom. i.e. the go from one system of control to another. the inhabitants of zion are the ones who have rejected one matrix and become trapped in the second one. the place is called zion because it represents the other abrahamic faiths - judaism and islam.

i.e. those who reject the first matrix (church) and embrace the second which seems to them to be freedom (judaism/ islam) are really just replacing one system with another. they are still part of the program.

when we see certain programs like cypher and the oracle through neo's eyes, they emit an inner golden glow, in fact our first view of cypher is him sat as a golden buddha statue. this concept of inner enlightenment (enlightenment - inner light, geddit) and reincarnation (neo is a reincarnation of previous neos) are buddhist concepts.

the "secret" to the matrix is that programs like the oracle, the architect, cypher and smith, know that there is more than one matrix, and are free from it.

do you get it? its nothing to do with the mahdi, if anything it is against all abrahamic faiths.

what does the "all seeing eye" represent? have you been watching the arrivals bro? cos that stuff is dodgy

i doubt tolkein knew about the mahdi. i am almost certain he was an atheist. cant we just enjoy the tale without finding sinister plots or messianic symbolism in the story?

*edit* i am wrong about that, tolkein was a christian

http://atheism.about.../jrrtolkein.htm

so actually....maybe you are on to something about the jesus symbolism ;)

doesnt death ride a white horse?

sorry bout making you go into depth about it haha :)

when i said im not to sure about the matrix, i meant as in my knowledge of it, now being sure of what you said it was aimed at my self, im gonna briefly get the main points and see what it is for myself. but thankyou for the reasoning of it.

when i was young in certain majalises, they used to mention that imam mahdi as will come down on zuljhana, ie. the white horse, and the zulifiqar in their hand, im not sure about this but it fits with the revelation, i will try find out

(bismillah)

Your thoughts on this?

Yes, Dajjal is real there is plenty of hadith that will proove this. Masons are also real, and there is a lot of thought provoking materials linking it to hadith that will show you that masons worship dajjal. 'The Arrivals' is a good series to watch, you dont need to take it word for word but a lot of it makes a lot of sense, and ofcourse you can do additional research. Scholars such as Sayyed Ammar Nakshwani promoted this series a couple of times in his majalis which is why i looked into this.

The most ovbious is the pyramid with the eye on the back of the one doller bill with the words: "ANNUIT COEPTIS" or 'He is pleased with us" and "NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM" or "The new order of the ages" (aka NWO).

i suggest you look into 'Aliestier Crowley' and 'Anton Levi' for more info into all of this, they are known as the grandmasters of the occult. If you go into any masonic lodge you will see the pyramid with the eye everywhere, and the 'compass' which means they are the architects of the NWO. Dajjal is said to have one eye and the signs of Dajjal are already very much present in our world, and in movies such as the tomb raider, national treasure, imaginaruim of dr parnassus etc and music videos etc

There are a lot of shia Islamic lectures on the dajjal as well, Sayyed Ammar did one called 'the dajjal' and there are many books you can read aswell about Imam Mahdi (atf) reappearance.

heres a great lecture by Ammar Nakshwani:

http://www.shialectu...?pid=51&fid=197

got this from another thread:

Here's a long Hadith that gives a treasure trove of information about the Dajjal (la):

Ibn Babowiya narrates from Amir-ul-Momineen Imam Ali (as) that one day Imam Ali (as) declared from the pulpit, "Saluni Qabal En Tafqadduni" (Ask me anything before I leave you behind). A companion, Sayasa asked from Amir ul momaneen (as), "O Successor of the Holy Prophet (saw) please tell us when will Dajjal emerge?" Imam Ali (as) replied, "There are a few signs which will become noticeable prior to his appearance, those signs are: people would stop offering prayers, people will be robbed of their deposits; twisting facts would be considered an appreciable quality; society will accept interest and use bribe as a means of subsistence; religion will be sold for the worldly gains; idiots will take over the intelligent; innocent will be slaughtered; those with humble and courteous ways will be called weak and naïve; those with harsh and cruel customs will be envied and praised; wealthy will be traitors; government officials will be malicious; prosperous would be evasive; clerics will be devious; adultery and illegitimate relationships will become societal norm; woman will participate in trade with men; falsehood and speculation will be admired; women will ride on saddle and prefer manly styles whereas men would like to dress like women; and that year will also experience a severe famine.

Imam Ali (as) continued, "The One (Imam Muhammad al-Mahdi (as)) who would lead Hadhrat Isa (as) in congressional prayers, will terminate (kill) Dajjal and by this will then be followed by a diabolic bloodshed."

Then Asbagh bin Nabata (or Kanana) stood up and asked, "Who is Dajjal, O Amir al Momineen (as)?" Imam Ali (as) replied, ‘Sayaad -the son of Alsaad (Sayaad ibn Alsaad), only the terminally ill fated will follow him. He will appear from a village called ‘Yahodia’ near a city of Aisfahan (Iran), his right eye will be punctured and his left eye would be raised onto his forehead and will be sparkling like a star. Everyone will be able to read the word ‘Kafar’, inscribed in bold letters, within his two eyes. There will be big mountains of smoke at both front and backsides of his caravan. People will anticipate food within those mountains (as he will be eating and drinking from there), during the severe famine. He will be riding on a huge white coloured ‘donkey’ who will cover a mile in a single stride. All rivers, falling in his way, will become dry and he will call upon people in aloud voice, "O my friends! Come to me! I am your lord who has made your limbs and gave you sustenance." Imam Ali (as) then said, "The one-eyed enemy of Allah who will not manage without eating, drinking and wondering around-will be a deceiver. Your Lord is autonomous (independent) from these limitations. Most of his followers will be illegitimate and will be wearing green turbans. He will then be killed by the One (Imam Mahdi (as)) who will lead Hadhrat Isa (as) in the congregational prayers. This will happen at the place of ‘Aqabah’ near ‘Sham’ (Syria) between afternoon and evening. After this there will be tremendous devastation." People then asked, O Imam Ali (as)! what will be that calamity?

Imam Ali ( (a.s) replied that Rasool Allah (Muhammad (saw)) said: ‘Dabba-tul-Arz’ (NOT Dajjal (la), but someone else, a good guy) will be born near the mountain of Safa (near Mecca). He will have the ring of Hadhrat Sulaman (a.s) and the 'Asa' (walking stick) of Hadhrat Musa (a.s). He will inscribe on the foreheads of a 'Momin' the word 'Momin' (true believer) using the ring and will write on the foreheads of the 'Kuffar' (non-believers) using the 'Asa' (walking stick of Musa (a.s)). A Momin’s forehead would read "This is a true believer" whereas a Kafir’s forehead would be read as "This is a non-believer". Then ‘Dabba-tul-Arz’ (NOT Dajjal (la), but someone else, a good guy) would raise his head and will be clearly seen by all. This will happen after Sun rises from the West - at this time no repentance will be accepted. Amir ul momaneen Imam Ali (a.s) then said, "Do not ask any further because Rasool Allah (Muhammad (saw)) has barred all other details for anyone else but Ahl-ul-Bayt (a.s). The narrator states, "I, later on, asked from Sahsah, "please tell me about the 'person' who will be followed by Hadhrat Isa (a.s) as in the congregational prayers. The answer was he will be the 9th Divine Imam (a.s) from the bloodline of Imam Hussain (a.s), who will appear between the ‘Rukan-e-Hajar and Muqam-e-Ibrahim’ (two distinct places near the Ka'abah) and re-establish justice as it will be filled with cruelty.

The website where I got this Hadith from states:

"There are a number of Ahadith from Masomeenas which indicate that ‘Dabba-tul-Arz’ will, in fact be Amir-al-Momaneenas and will appear after the ‘zahoor’ of Imam Mehdias and this time will be very close the Day of Judgement."

The appearance of charlatans and Dajjal-like characters who will claim to be social reformers. The advent of Dajjal is one of the indisputable signs of the re-emergence to which all previous religions have also alluded. Dajjal literally means one who covers truth with falsehood and deceit. It is likely however, based on the signs mentioned in the narrations, that Dajjal is not a proper name of a single person rather it is a general title for all devious and deceitful individuals and regimes who deceive the masses and bar the path of truth. Some scholars have interpreted Dajjal as being a reference to contemporary Western civilization.

- Faith and Reason (Ayat. Hadavi Tehrani)

btw the donkey thing could be metaphorical...

Edited by AlHamdulillah110

in my previous post, i put a link of a majalis by Ammar Nakshwani on Dajjal, its really detailed so its interesting to listen, it will explain a lot through famous music, movies and celebs such as madonna, beyonce, kanye west, jayz, rihanna.

theres another majalis by him about Imam Mahdi (atf) and the dajjal (la) but you can find that on this website:

http://www.sayedammar.com/sayedammarnakshc.html

Edited by AlHamdulillah110
  • Advanced Member

in my previous post, i put a link of a majalis by Ammar Nakshwani on Dajjal, its really detailed so its interesting to listen, it will explain a lot through famous music, movies and celebs such as madonna, beyonce, kanye west, jayz, rihanna.

theres another majalis by him about Imam Mahdi (atf) and the dajjal (la) but you can find that on this website:

http://www.sayedamma...mmarnakshc.html

Thanks heaps :D