Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abu Lulu

Benefit For Punishing Homosexuals

Rate this topic

You sure about that? lol

Gave the answer in post #14 here http://www.shiachat....ost__p__2258137

If it was an Islamic state (because only in an Islamic State can the laws be implemented) and the act was caught by four witnesses (the act has to occur, having only thoughts or orientation isn't subject to capital punishment) then probably yes, though that's hypothetical, but i certainly wouldn't stand in the way of the state carrying out the punishment, because even God told Solomon to leave his son to drown because he was corrupt. But doesn't mean i have to attend or carry it out.

Would you leave the islamic state and go elsewhere, and save your son's life and hope Allah will forgive him??

This '4 witness' thing, what if its seen on CCTV? Does 4 ppl watching the footage constitute 4 witnesses, or do the witnesses have to be there at the time? Also, i was watching a wahabi rant the other day and he seemed to be saying that if a man is raped, the raped man should also be punished, is this also in Shia ahadith?

Thank you.

You have just revealed yourself to the World.

[Edited] Why are you participating in the General Discussions thread which is dedicated for Muslims only? Your [Edited] is only welcome in the Politics section. Now away with you. Shoo.

Edited by inshaAllah
Inappropriate

This '4 witness' thing, what if its seen on CCTV? Does 4 ppl watching the footage constitute 4 witnesses, or do the witnesses have to be there at the time? Also, i was watching a wahabi rant the other day and he seemed to be saying that if a man is raped, the raped man should also be punished, is this also in Shia ahadith?

no WAY should a raped man be punished. I don't believe that information is correct. If someone tells me its true and has evidence to support tha punishment of raped men/women - i'm not muslim.

Edited by Flowers91

Our homosexuals born gay? No.

Are some humans born with gay tendencies? Yes, but that can't be used as justification for being a homosexual.

Sexual preference is not exclusive to Homos. Pedophiles are born with these tendencies also. There are decent old married men with families (kids), with no criminal record get caught with pedophilia.

We all are born with tendencies (weaknesses), that doesn't mean it's a licence to justify it.

Next you'll have humans promoting beastiality "I love my dog, he enjoys it, I was born this way". :wacko: (unfortunately already exists :sick: )

Can't open this Pandora's Box.

The story in the Quran is much more detailed and broad than just God killing homosexuals. It's unfair to use that to isolated cases now. I wouldn't execute homosexuals, unless they meet a certain criteria (ex. have been warned couple/multiple times, spreading disease knowingly (ex.HIV)).

Edited by Ugly Jinn

Keep on the hate suckas, [Edited] are here to stay and the parades will go on, take it personally at your own expense, the world is moving on and there isnt much you can do to stop it, keep up the hate, others have better things to do.

peace suckers

Edited by inshaAllah
Inappropriate

(salam)

Good question, I really wonder what the answer to this is

no WAY should a raped man be punished. I don't believe that information is correct. If someone tells me its true and has evidence to support tha punishment of raped men/women - i'm not muslim.

But you are okay with, say, stoning people for a crime like adultery? Stoning.

Our homosexuals born gay? No.

Are some humans born with gay tendencies? Yes, but that can't be used as justification for being a homosexual.

Sexual preference is not exclusive to Homos. Pedophiles are born with these tendencies also. There are decent old married men with families (kids), with no criminal record get caught with pedophilia.

We all are born with tendencies (weaknesses), that doesn't mean it's a licence to justify it.

Next you'll have humans promoting beastiality "I love my dog, he enjoys it, I was born this way". :wacko: (unfortunately already exists :sick: )

Can't open this Pandora's Box.

The story in the Quran is much more detailed and broad than just God killing homosexuals. It's unfair to use that to isolated cases now. I wouldn't execute homosexuals, unless they meet certain criteria (ex. have been warned couple/multiple times, spreading disease knowingly (ex.HIV)).

Perhaps a distinction should make between victimless crimes and the opposite. Yes, we are born with 'weak tendencies', but none of the moral arguments against homosexuality are satisfactory. By that token, paedophilia and bestiality are not really analogous.

Edited by Psychopath

This '4 witness' thing, what if its seen on CCTV? Does 4 ppl watching the footage constitute 4 witnesses, or do the witnesses have to be there at the time?

I believe that the wording of the ahadith would strongly imply that the four witnesses would have to be there at the time (they might even explicitly say that). Also, I believe the methods of proof should be the same as back then, so no technology should be allowed.

Also, i was watching a wahabi rant the other day and he seemed to be saying that if a man is raped, the raped man should also be punished, is this also in Shia ahadith?

I find it highly doubtful that this is even in Sunni hadiths. Did the person actually quote a hadith, or just give his opinion?

I doubt that a raped man would be punished, but I really wish people would stop saying "if xyz is in Islam, then I'm not a Muslim". Your belief in Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì, the Prophet (pbuh), and the Imams (as) should not be dependent on aspects of fiqh.

so wait, there are people here who feel sorry for homos and think they shouldnt be punished? I just heard it in the lecture the other day by a moulana where he said that sympathy for homosexuality is increasing in our society even though its Gunah Kabeera and i ignored his statement thinking how can shias be like that. We really are in worst state, at least wahabis dont believe in homos. Anyways some of us really need to recheck our faru deen. I have yet to find the Gay gene so please people who are defending this where can i look for it? Its a psychological condition, encouraged by the media. Would Imam (as) feel sympathetic towards homosexuals?

I have yet to find the Gay gene so please people who are defending this where can i look for it? Its a psychological condition, encouraged by the media. Would Imam (as) feel sympathetic towards homosexuals?

But you found a straight gene?

Sup fag? Why are you participating in the General Discussions thread which is dedicated for Muslims only? Your faggotry is only welcome in the Politics section. Now away with you. Shoo.

Why are you discussing human rights issues on a religious website, clown? Shouldn't you be praying, reading the Koran, or worshiping your Supreme Leader?

[Edited] Why are you participating in the General Discussions thread which is dedicated for Muslims only? Your [Edited] is only welcome in the Politics section. Now away with you. Shoo.

I find it interesting that posts such as these are tolerated on this site. I was once given a warning for being condescending. Odd.

I find it interesting that posts such as these are tolerated on this site. I was once given a warning for being condescending. Odd.

In that case brother you should also find it interesting that the guy my post was directed to has been continuously insulting Shias and Islam as a whole on this forum ad nauseum. If that is tolerated, some sneer remarks directed at the sneer individual isn't bearable?

I'm NOT trying to eradicate the deathpenalty, I rather try to understand the benefits for such punishments. Because I know that there is a wisdom behind it, but I cant see it nor find it. So I need your help on this one.

As a warning to all those other 'people'

Would you leave the islamic state and go elsewhere, and save your son's life and hope Allah will forgive him??

Did God forgive the people of Sodom? You're forsaking the Qur'an, the Bible and the Torah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah#Moses

Moses

Moses in talking with the Israelites during the Exodus, refers to the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah in Deuteronomy 29:22-23:

"Your children who follow you in later generations and foreigners who come from distant lands will see the calamities that have fallen on the land and the diseases with which the LORD has afflicted it. The whole land will be a burning waste of salt and sulfur—nothing planted, nothing sprouting, no vegetation growing on it. It will be like the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboyim, which the LORD overthrew in fierce anger." - NIV

See also: Deuteronomy 32:32-33

Major Prophets

Isaiah 1:9-10, Isaiah 3:9 and Isaiah 13:19-22 addresses people as from Sodom and Gomorrah, associates Sodom with shameless sinning and tells Babylon that it will end like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Jeremiah 23:14, Jeremiah 49:17-18, Jeremiah 50:39-40 and Lamentations 4:6 associate Sodom and Gomorrah with adultery and lies, prophesies the fate of Edom, south of the Dead Sea, prophesies the fate of Babylon and uses Sodom as a comparison.

In Ezekiel 16:48-50 God compares Jerusalem to Sodom, saying "Sodom never did what you and your daughters have done." He explains that the sin of Sodom was that "She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me."

You folks haven't been readin the bible

[Edited] Why are you participating in the General Discussions thread which is dedicated for Muslims only? Your [edited] is only welcome in the Politics section. Now away with you. Shoo.

He can post here. The board is to:

Discuss any general issue involving Islam.

OTOH he should not be surprised if a principally Islamic viewpoint is used to inform the discussion on this board, rather than what is considered culturally appropriate in certain countries.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55833

Exerts from a article titled "Who Stole Our Culture"

Editor's note: This column is an excerpt from Dr. Ted Baehr and Pat Boone's new book "The Culture-wise Family: Upholding Christian Values in a Mass Media World." In the book, entertainment expert Dr. Ted Baehr and legendary musician Pat Boone urge people to make wise choices for themselves and their families so they can protect their children from toxic messages in the culture.

What happened, in short, is that America's traditional culture, which had grown up over generations from our Western, Judeo-Christian roots, was swept aside by an ideology. We know that ideology best as "political correctness" or "multi-culturalism." It really is cultural Marxism, Marxism translated from economic into cultural terms in an effort that goes back not to the 1960s, but to World War I. Incredible as it may seem, just as the old economic Marxism of the Soviet Union has faded away, a new cultural Marxism has become the ruling ideology of America's elites. The No. 1 goal of that cultural Marxism, since its creation, has been the destruction of Western culture and the Christian religion.

Today, when Hollywood's cultural Marxists want to "normalize" something like homosexuality (thus "liberating" us from "repression"), they put on television show after television show where the only normal-seeming white male is a homosexual. That is how psychological conditioning works; people absorb the lessons the cultural Marxists want them to learn without even knowing they are being taught.

The Frankfurt School was well on the way to creating political correctness. Then suddenly, fate intervened. In 1933, Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party came to power in Germany, where the Frankfurt School was located. Since the Frankfurt School was Marxist, and the Nazis hated Marxism, and since almost all its members were Jewish, it decided to leave Germany. In 1934, the Frankfurt School, including its leading members from Germany, was re-established in New York City with help from Columbia University. Soon, its focus shifted from destroying traditional Western culture in Germany to doing so in the United States. It would prove all too successful.

us-to-sign-un-gay-rights-declaration.jpeg

un-backs-gay-rights-for-first-time.jpeg

They're turning every city into a town of Sodom, and we're just supposed to sit back and let corruption have its way and effect our kids?

It's obvious from here that the "awwwwww let's forgive the fags come on, they're sweet kind people, i know lots of them, they're my best friends" have been brainwashed already. Instead of shunning such people from society, or at the least teach them that they're actually not fags and don't have the mutated gene, they're made acceptable and just further encourages such corrupt practices.

He can post here. The board is to:

Discuss any general issue involving Islam.

OTOH he should not be surprised if a principally Islamic viewpoint is used to inform the discussion on this board, rather than what is considered culturally appropriate in certain countries.

(salam)

It appears I was a little too over-reactive. What you have said is true, but after the recent influx of non-Muslim advice on the Social and Marriage subforum, I've become possessive and defensive on the stance that such forums are meant for Shias taking advice from Shias only. I've seen Rothchild troll around in that subforum too, so I'm especially weary of him. Forgive me for being outright blunt.

Perhaps a distinction should make between victimless crimes and the opposite. Yes, we are born with 'weak tendencies', but none of the moral arguments against homosexuality are satisfactory. By that token, paedophilia and bestiality are not really analogous.

You may not be satisfied, but most around the world are.

Beastiality and pedophilia are comparable, all have the same origin = weak tendencies and all are abnormal behavior according to the masses.

I find it highly doubtful that this is even in Sunni hadiths. Did the person actually quote a hadith, or just give his opinion?

Ive tried to find the clip on youtube but no success yet. The man in question was being interviewed on a show; he's in his 70's i would say with an orange beard and white hoodie. He seemed to be quoting someone or something.

But that's a tricky question. The people from Sodom made a whole living out of it. These guys were a real butt pirate community.

:wacko: I am sorry but that phrase is just hilarious LOOL

Edited by ImAli

everytime I come to these forums and read these posts about people wanting to kill kill kill. it seems like some people are blood thirsty. everywhere in the quaran it talks about gods mercy and how his mercy is greater than any sin and if we were to have sin go the sky god could forgive us as long as we turned to him with sincerety, this includes murders fornicators and other major sins. if we kill everyone who does a major sin then in my mind we rob people of the chanve to learn from there mistake.

god says dont die in a state of disbelief. some people seem to want a go behead someone while there in that state.

life is full of bad people who at some point stop there sins and turn back. Im not condoning any sin but unless we want blood we should use the quaran to bring people back to the light not a sword.

Im just a nobody and here are my $.02

hope I dont hurt anyone feelings.

and the renewed bombardment of humanism

Yeah... Us humanists are being real idiots allowing people to choose their own lives for themselves, as they see fit and not criticise them for it. Obviously we should be imposing our morals on all, even if they don't believe it, right? That really isn't the way to go. People have the freedom and even islamically should have to freedom to choose their beliefs. Humanism is about affording rights to people, letting them be free to live their lives. There are people out there who believe in no heaven or hell, no God, who are we to deny them enjoyment of their life if they think it will end here. Imagine believing its all over after you die, wouldn't you like to live your life out to its fullest? Anyway, they're not hurting you or constraining you so i dont see why you should hate them.

It is only up to God and God alone to judge people like this. I don't really think we should suddenly take it into our own hands.

A famous secular humanist once said this:

When I became convinced that the universe is natural, that all the ghosts and gods are myths, there entered into my brain, into my soul, into every drop of my blood the sense, the feeling, the joy of freedom. The walls of my prison crumbled and fell. The dungeon was flooded with light and all the bolts and bars and manacles became dust. I was no longer a servant, a serf, or a slave. There was for me no master in all the wide world, not even in infinite space. I was free--free to think, to express my thoughts--free to live my own ideal, free to live for myself and those I loved, free to use all my faculties, all my senses, free to spread imagination's wings, free to investigate, to guess and dream and hope, free to judge and determine for myself . . . I was free! I stood erect and fearlessly, joyously faced all worlds.

Instead of punishing...hating...creating divides...driving wedges between people...how about just loving and accepting..the world would be much better for it.

The world is changing, hurtling fast in one direction like a speeding freight train, you have no hope of holding it back. In the west its accepted and if you live in the west your children will run into people like this on the street, at school ,ect and your childrens children and their children... it won't go away. It's too late for that. Views are often a generational thing as well. People don't often change their views in their lifetime. Slavery in American for example wasn't fully looked down upon untill all the former slave owners were dead and in most cases even their children and sometimes their childrens children. Like it or not, more and more people and probably more and more muslims will become more accepting of their fellow human being.

Even in some majority islamic countries, the arab spring is taking place. Opening up democracy, this means free, uncensored, unabashed access to the kinds of information and ideas they didn't have before. They are no longer shut out in the dark. It is not inconceivable that even in our lifetimes as some of these countries become less oppressive and let more free information through and attitudes change, people will become more accepting. Certainly in a couple hundred years i bet this will even be an non-issue just like the idea that "whites are better than blacks" is a non-issue and is laughable now. Views will change, times will change, you can't hold back inevitable progress.

If we use the line of argument that you're born gay, fine - but just because you have a desire, doesn't mean you act upon it. That is your test.

It's a hard test I'm sure, but I'm sure it's rewards are gigantic.

Well, look at it this way. The only people they are attracted to is the same sex. If they don't act upon their desires they would never have a partner ever and be lonely for the rest of their lives...

Same idea for you. You are attracted (im assuming) to the opposite sex only. What if i said you shouldn't act on your desires for the opposite sex. You aren't attracted to the same sex so you can't go there to find a partner and if i tell you not to act on your desires to the only kind of person you're attracted to, you can't have anyone.

Denying people what they want won't make them want it any-less, often, it makes people want things more.

You can't just ignore a problem like this and get on with your life. If your house was on fire would you just ignore it so you didn't have to panic? Same deal.

http://www.slate.com/id/2194232/ Science proves the rate of existence of the actual fag gene is a lot less than the number of those that confess that they're fags, and that a vast majority of those that confess to be fags don't have the mutated gene.

As someone who has actually studied genetics, this just simply isn't true. Genetics isn't so cut and dry, so black and white. It isn't you have this gene and this causes that. IT isn't that at all. Thats why the whole idea of a phenotype (wiki it if you wish) came about and geneticists just don't talk about genotypes(just your genes). Even then, we have things like epigenetics, maternal effect, ect..

There may be a gene/genes that contributes to it but it would be rash to say it is the singular cause of it.

I doubt anyone will take your scientific opinion seriously if you continue to use denigrating and insulting words like "fag"...just putting it out there. It's in the same league as calling black people "niggers".

Slate is as far as im aware a magazine, not even primarily a science maganzine/news site...let alone a scientific journal. They could claim anything they want without peer review...

Edited by kingpomba

Yeah... Us humanists

Humanists have taken good concepts such as freedom and equality, and mixed them with liberally corruptible ideas like no religion, same sex marriage, and a whole list of other corrupted ideals that the Woodstock Generation propagated.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/18/us/18bishops.html?pagewanted=all

NYTimes: "Church Report Cites Social Tumult in Priest Scandals"

the report says, the abuse occurred because priests who were poorly prepared and monitored, and were under stress, landed amid the social and sexual turmoil of the 1960s and ’70s.

The “blame Woodstock” explanation has been floated by bishops since the church was engulfed by scandal in the United States in 2002 and by Pope Benedict XVI after it erupted in Europe in 2010.

But this study is likely to be regarded as the most authoritative analysis of the scandal in the Catholic Church in America.

The Church's study was correct.

The world is being turned into a big town of Sodom under the guise of "Human Rights" propagated by Humanists and Humanism as taught by the Frankfurt School of thought.

Let's all love each other and be Gay

OneWorld.gif

awwww, so sweet, awwww, fags are people too, awwww, let's all love each other, awww i sent my son to a gay party at school, awwww

everytime I come to these forums and read these posts about people wanting to kill kill kill. it seems like some people are blood thirsty. everywhere in the quaran it talks about gods mercy and how his mercy is greater than any sin and if we were to have sin go the sky god could forgive us as long as we turned to him with sincerety, this includes murders fornicators and other major sins. if we kill everyone who does a major sin then in my mind we rob people of the chanve to learn from there mistake.

god says dont die in a state of disbelief. some people seem to want a go behead someone while there in that state.

life is full of bad people who at some point stop there sins and turn back. Im not condoning any sin but unless we want blood we should use the quaran to bring people back to the light not a sword.

Im just a nobody and here are my $.02

hope I dont hurt anyone feelings.

I cant help questioning whether stoning someone to death is the greatest ethical ideal. As far as im aware repentance after killing someone makes no difference to the sentence, am i right?

Its so easy to condemn and judge whilst ignoring our own failings. The harder thing is to express compassion and forgiveness. I once saw a very moving story in a documentary many years ago with a Christian woman whose son had been shot dead by another man in a gang; she was such a compassionate and generous woman i was hard not to have a mass of respect for her. She forgave the killer of her son and empathised with the struggles he'd had in his life and ended up taking him under her wing to try and help put him on a better path. Now, if she'd said 'hang him' i wouldnt have judged her for it or thought she was wrong to feel that way, but her reaction seemed more evolved and seemed to have a greater wisdom to it, it seemed like more of an ethical ideal to be able to do what she did.

I also notice a strange absence of people online or off enthusing about punishing adulterers, yet as far as im aware the evils of homosexual sex are not raged against in the Quran more so than those of the adulterer, even less so in the old testament, yet people focus on the gay sex. This leads me to wonder if something other than a desire to submit to God is at the heart of some of the vitriol.

I cant help questioning whether stoning someone to death is the greatest ethical ideal. As far as im aware repentance after killing someone makes no difference to the sentence, am i right?

Its so easy to condemn and judge whilst ignoring our own failings. The harder thing is to express compassion and forgiveness. I once saw a very moving story in a documentary many years ago with a Christian woman whose son had been shot dead by another man in a gang; she was such a compassionate and generous woman i was hard not to have a mass of respect for her. She forgave the killer of her son and empathised with the struggles he'd had in his life and ended up taking him under her wing to try and help put him on a better path. Now, if she'd said 'hang him' i wouldnt have judged her for it or thought she was wrong to feel that way, but her reaction seemed more evolved and seemed to have a greater wisdom to it, it seemed like more of an ethical ideal to be able to do what she did.

I also notice a strange absence of people online or off enthusing about punishing adulterers, yet as far as im aware the evils of homosexual sex are not raged against in the Quran more so than those of the adulterer, even less so in the old testament, yet people focus on the gay sex. This leads me to wonder if something other than a desire to submit to God is at the heart of some of the vitriol.

I know this isn't always the case....but I have heard that extreme cases of homophobia are actually due to a persons fear and shame of their secret homosexual tendencies.

Humanists have taken good concepts such as freedom and equality, and mixed them with liberally corruptible ideas like no religion, same sex marriage, and a whole list of other corrupted ideals that the Woodstock Generation propagated.

http://www.nytimes.c...?pagewanted=all

NYTimes: "Church Report Cites Social Tumult in Priest Scandals"

The Church's study was correct.

I'm not sure if you actually read the article you posted but it doesn't say that at all. Infact, by in large...90-95% of the article is about sexual abuse by clergymen in the catholic church...?

I'm not sure if you're cherry picking or trying to take things out of context or you just didn't read the article but most of it clearly isn't even about that...

Also theres this.... "The report notes that homosexual men began entering the seminaries “in noticeable numbers” from the late 1970s through the 1980s. By the time this cohort entered the priesthood, in the mid-1980s, the reports of sexual abuse of minors by priests began to drop and then to level off. If anything, the report says, the abuse decreased as more gay priests began serving the church."

and the vested interest/bias factor.... "The study, initiated in 2006, was conducted by a team of researchers at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York City at a cost of $1.8 million. About half was provided by the bishops, with additional money contributed by Catholic organizations and foundations. "

Scientists working for drug companies often report more favorable results in studies than independent government scientists... know why? Guess who's writing their paycheck?

The good concepts of freedom and equality? Most of the strict Islamic countries in the world lack both and score rather low on indices's of freedom and equality (the gini scale). You say equality is a good idea then you go to exclude a certain group of people from equality? that isn't equality at all? You don't seem to practice what you preach.

Countries who allow these things tend to be much safer, much nicer, much more prosperous places to live as well... So, i don't think its an indictment on a state that supports such ideas..

awwww, so sweet, awwww, fags are people too, awwww, let's all love each other, awww i sent my son to a gay party at school, awwww

What if your son was gay, how would you feel, what if it was obvious his mind was set on it? Would you still love him?

It's also absurd to believe that their bad people overall just because of one thing you don't like. They could be very nice, very kind, very loving and decent people who contribute to their community. If you don't like bananas with a passion would you suddenly hate me because i do like banana smoothies? Would you think im a bad person overall because i like banana flavoured iceream? Such a thing is absurd to do. So, why do it with people being gay? Judge an entire human being on one trait they posses...thats how racism, discrimination and hate starts.

I know this isn't always the case....but I have heard that extreme cases of homophobia are actually due to a persons fear and shame of their secret homosexual tendencies.

Looking for something in this area roughly - https://secure.wikim...ical_projection

Edited by kingpomba

In that case brother you should also find it interesting that the guy my post was directed to has been continuously insulting Shias and Islam as a whole on this forum ad nauseum. If that is tolerated, some sneer remarks directed at the sneer individual isn't bearable?

I don't particularly care that you spoke to him in that manner; this is nothing personal. I was simply highlighting the hypocrisy of (some of) the moderating team.

You may not be satisfied, but most around the world are.

Beastiality and pedophilia are comparable, all have the same origin = weak tendencies and all are abnormal behavior according to the masses.

That opinion is changing quite rapidly. ;)

I meant bestiality and paedophilia are not comparable on moral grounds with homosexuality. It is a crude generalisation to equate all abnormal behaviour as bad. I also sincerely hope that you don't measure good and evil by the opinion of the majority. If this were the case, many of your (and possibly mine and many other peoples) beliefs would be long outdated and all social and intellectual progress would be stagnated.

Edited by Psychopath

that isn't equality at all?

Your version of equality and the Jewish/Christian/Islamic versions of equality differ. You say Sodom is fine, we Say God destroyed Sodom for a really good reason.

China and the US interpretation on Human Rights differ.

I am merely presenting the Islamic perspective of Human Rights, as Islam (as shown in the opening post) abhors homosexuality, it's that simple.

If Liberalism was permitted to have its way, the world will turn into Sodom. This must be stopped at all costs.

According to a fatwa of Al-Khoei, it says:

2747. If an adult and sane person commits sodomy with another adult and sane person, both of them should be killed. And the religious Head can kill the person guilty of sodomy with a sword, or burn him alive, or tie his hands and feet and hurl him down from a high place, and under the conditions mentioned in Article 2795 can lapidate him.

Salam

Is it the fatwa of al khoei

Can u plz tell me what's the fatwa of ayatullah sistani on the same issue.

Wassalam

Your version of equality and the Jewish/Christian/Islamic versions of equality differ. You say Sodom is fine, we Say God destroyed Sodom for a really good reason.

China and the US interpretation on Human Rights differ.

I am merely presenting the Islamic perspective of Human Rights, as Islam (as shown in the opening post) abhors homosexuality, it's that simple.

If Liberalism was permitted to have its way, the world will turn into Sodom. This must be stopped at all costs.

Have fun trying to stop it, you have more hope that me....the legalization of gay marriage state by state in the U.S. is having a domino effect, soon it will reach Europe then who knows where else.