Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Sir

Sami Gemayel Equates Hezbollah With Zionism

Rate this topic

Yeah the area always has and always will be a battle ground it seems. I always liked the Sabri videos the best LOOOL

Edited by ImAli

Sami Gemayel thinks he is the charismatic leader of the upcoming christian fanatic generation..typical zionist like his brother, father, and family...so he tends to cross lines so people would think wooaaah this guy is brave, and he is standing and confronting hezbollah..but the fact is, hezbollah doesnt even give this little hamster any attention

Edited by RoAcHy

The first thing i thought when i read that heading was, that gemayal must now be a hezbollah supporter if he likens hezbollah to israel. :lol:

It seems he believes noone has a memory to remeber that the kataab party are infact in alliance with Israel and their goal is to set up a anti/islamic anti Palestinian nation, sister nation to Israel in Lebanon.

waht i massive loser he and his whole March 14 alliance are!!!!

Yeh, M8 replied by saying "In that case, you should be supporting Hizbullah"

It shut them up.

exactly bro :lol: :lol: :lol:...what an idiot!!!

Sami Gemayel thinks he is the charismatic leader of the upcoming christian fanatic generation..

I disagree with your comment....the new generation of Lebanese Christains are a lot less fanatic and pro-zionist than some of their old, bitter, angry, conservative grandfathers were in the 1970s and 80s.

This is what I mean :

I disagree with your comment....the new generation of Lebanese Christains are a lot less fanatic and pro-zionist than some of their old, bitter, angry, conservative grandfathers were in the 1970s and 80s.

This is what I mean :

The upcoming generation of Lebanese Forces and the Phalangists, talk in the same way my friend :)