Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Thurston

Sunni Muslims Banned From Holding Own Eid Prayers

Rate this topic

i will not only continue to crtisize the USA and Zionism, but i will pray for the rest of my life that they enter hell for the sins they commit daily, the torture, killings and lies and fitnah they spread across the world, we shouldnt prefer a country over the fact its a country but to what it stands for, iran being a islamic republic and is based on the teachings of the ahlulbayt, i prefer it over every single country on this planet, racism has not even been touched upon in this topic, and the fact is this whole lie of a story is from a western source, its like israel writing about palestinian rights..

(bismillah)

Iran's law is quite simple: in Sunni majority areas, Shias must pray behind a Sunni imam. In Shia majority areas, Sunnis must pray behind Shias.

Legally, and per Imam Khomeini's ruling, there is no such thing as "Shia mosque" and "Sunni mosque."

Salams bro

Can you kindly share some official reference clarifying this rule in detail?

I think that if this rule is in place, there has to be more explanation to it. E.g is this rule mean't to stop people (shias or sunnis) from having exclusive prayers in which other muslims (of opposite sect) are not welcome? Or does it actually stop muslims (in majority areas of their opponents) to pray behind their own Imams?

If the latter is true, it may technically sound fair in that both sunni and shia muslims are subject to the same rule and so if sunni muslims are seen as being disadvantaged, so are shias. However, there are other reasonable concerns. Firstly, Iran is a shia majority country so this rule is mostly disadvantaging the minority sunnis. Secondly, since we view our Scholars to be fair and just, it is naturally expected from them to allow freedom in terms of religious practise. So if sunni muslims prefer to pray behind their own Imams, shouldn't that be allowed?

p.s Is this rule only applicable to Eid prayers or does it apply to other congregational prayers as well ? (Friday prayers, Obligatory five times prayers e.t.c)

Fi-Amanillah

Salams bro

Can you kindly share some official reference clarifying this rule in detail?

I think that if this rule is in place, there has to be more explanation to it. E.g is this rule mean't to stop people (shias or sunnis) from having exclusive prayers in which other muslims (of opposite sect) are not welcome? Or does it actually stop muslims (in majority areas of their opponents) to pray behind their own Imams?

If the latter is true, it may technically sound fair in that both sunni and shia muslims are subject to the same rule and so if sunni muslims are seen as being disadvantaged, so are shias. However, there are other reasonable concerns. Firstly, Iran is a shia majority country so this rule is mostly disadvantaging the minority sunnis. Secondly, since we view our Scholars to be fair and just, it is naturally expected from them to allow freedom in terms of religious practise. So if sunni muslims prefer to pray behind their own Imams, shouldn't that be allowed?

p.s Is this rule only applicable to Eid prayers or does it apply to other congregational prayers as well ? (Friday prayers, Obligatory five times prayers e.t.c)

Fi-Amanillah

Don't know of the exact reference, sorry.

And it applies to all prayers and all mosques. Of course there are some exceptions (for example, a Sunni led prayer in Tehran once; the video of it is on the internet and I am sure you have seen it), but for the most part it is followed.

This is why for example, whenever in Baluchestan one of the Abdulmalek clan members plants a bomb in a masjid, its during a mourning ceremony for an Imam or Sayyeda Zahra (where typically all of the participants would be Shia) and not during prayer. Because many parts of Sistan-Baluchestan are Sunni majority and thus would have a Sunni leading prayer.

Say what you want about the policy, but there are two provinces in Iran where there is a significant Sunni population: one is Kurdistan, and the other is Sistan-Baluchestan. There is no sectarian violence between Iranians in either of those provinces. If there are any terrorist attacks, they are all done by imported terrorists.

Frankly, I don't even care if it's true or false. If it's true, then right on. Why should we Shia's always be the ones who get oppressed all the time? It's good to see we're doing the "oppression" once in a while.

Frankly, I don't even care if it's true or false. If it's true, then right on. Why should we Shia's always be the ones who get oppressed all the time? It's good to see we're doing the "oppression" once in a while.

:no:

El cid salam, be careful how you phrase that man :( the truth is always oppressed! but do not try and justify oppression through being constantly oppressed, i understand what your getting at though, just be careful how you phrase it :)

(bismillah)

Say what you want about the policy, but there are two provinces in Iran where there is a significant Sunni population: one is Kurdistan, and the other is Sistan-Baluchestan. There is no sectarian violence between Iranians in either of those provinces. If there are any terrorist attacks, they are all done by imported terrorists.

Bro I didn't intend to leave a negative impression in my previous post. I don't think we need to be defensive like that.

No doubt, I have faith in our Esteemed Scholars and the Islamic Republic, but I believe that they wouldn't mind if we discuss or humbly raise our concerns...... Our school has always welcomed tough questions and has evolved over time so I don't see any problem in bringing (any of) our genuine concerns to light.

Bro I didn't intend to leave a negative impression in my previous post. I don't think we need to be defensive like that.

No doubt, I have faith in our Esteemed Scholars and the Islamic Republic, but I believe that they wouldn't mind if we discuss or humbly raise our concerns...... Our school has always welcomed tough questions and has evolved over time so I don't see any problem in bringing (any of) our concerns to light.

Wasn't being defensive. Sorry if that's what it seemed like.

El cid salam, be careful how you phrase that man :( the truth is always oppressed! but do not try and justify oppression through being constantly oppressed, i understand what your getting at though, just be careful how you phrase it :)

(bismillah)

And so the cycle continues....

Shias oppress Sunnis, Sunnis oppress Shias. I guess we will be seeing the same thing a million years from now, if we survive.

Your an idiot, your "Iranian" website is some Shah supporting idiots that lie against the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran even more than British imperialist rags! Also even if the story is true (which no actual source in Iran like Press TV or Fars News confirms) then there is nothing wrong with it as the government is simply promoting unity for the Muslims and it would be only takfiri Wahhabis that would not agree to pray with Shi'a Muslims. But again there is no evidence of any Iranian Sunni Muslims even stating they don't want to pray with Shi'a Muslims all these claims against come from Western imperialist websites or as usury thug Rothschild did from Shah supporting "Iranian" websites that copy the Western imperialists links to try to bash the Islamic Republic of Iran.

When have you seen or heard from an IRI controlled media source reporting about something negative about Iran? It just doesn't happen. They would be shut down. Look at all the reformist newspapers that have been closed by the mullahs for being "anti-islamic".

If they were to report on the truth, the Ministry of Communications would have a fit! They would be so angry their turbans would catch on fire.

This would also anger the IRI's Propaganda Division as well as the Department of Kool-Aid.

When have you seen or heard from an IRI controlled media source reporting about something negative about Iran? It just doesn't happen. They would be shut down. Look at all the reformist newspapers that have been closed by the mullahs for being "anti-islamic".

If they were to report on the truth, the Ministry of Communications would have a fit! They would be so angry their turbans would catch on fire.

This would also anger the IRI's Propaganda Division as well as the Department of Kool-Aid.

as you have delicately put when have you heard them speak negatively about iran, may i ask you, when has america spoken generously or kindly towards iran? when has murdochs empire ever condemned civillian deaths caused by their nations, open your eyes.... when has sky ever condemned israeli brutality towards palestinians?

(bismillah)

Ali H sayed

all of us as Muslims support the islamic republics idea that islam is to be used as a base which is the first step needed and not many other countries have taken this step but the question is that is Islam truly being used?

you will find many things which are positive and many things which are negative and if your racist you will turn a blind eye to the negatives and only look at the positives thats what i mean by stripping ourselves from the racist sentiments because it clouds our thinking.

Islam is the religion of god and god is the ultimate Truth so how can we see some people justify hiding truth to "defend islam" as they claim?

islam is the truth so how can you defend truth by covering it ?

whatever negative in the IR must be exposed

you mentioned the zionist crimes and USA hypocrisy right???

okay i agree but why should we blame our problems on the evils of others ??? is our lands small in area? is our population small? is our petrol little? is our mind handicapped?

if not then why not we becomes better than them and we start accepting asylum seekers from the USA escaping bribery and corruption?

why is it that the asylum seekers are always running away from our countries that we label islamic?

islam provides prosperity and solution and benefit for people so the fact that people are not benefiting proves that its not really Islamic in essence but rather a trial

we always say america this israel that,,, why do we allow them? why not be stronger than them? why not make a system that even Americans would want to immigrate to ? why are we stuck in the heroin and bribery and poverty?

Edited by alimohamad40

Iran's law is quite simple: in Sunni majority areas, Shias must pray behind a Sunni imam. In Shia majority areas, Sunnis must pray behind Shias.

Legally, and per Imam Khomeini's ruling, there is no such thing as "Shia mosque" and "Sunni mosque."

This is how it should be.

Yeah Unity... As long as you do everything MY way! LOL

This is shameful. Iran always complains about the human rights of Shias in other countries. This is a great example of their hypocrisy.

Just because the law may necessitate that a Sunni pray behind a Shii imam doesn't mean that he or she adopts Shii fiqh. Pray however you want, but externally, there shouldn't be dissension. Islam is bigger than labels, and differences at the level of details can exist.

Salam Alaykom

^where do you live? My ancestors came form Europe and i did not steal no land here. it is a country now and what can people do but live here and do their best to get along.

anyways you guys must understand that just because you think it don't matter, if one sects fiqh is disregarded and not allowed it's freedom it is not helping unity at all, sunni's will indeed be disliking the government if in their fiqh it says their prayers are invalid unless with a sunni imama and i do not know that much about sunni fiqh but if there is such a thing, and there is such a thing for some shia. this is not at all helping unity.

Wrong. Sunni fiqh has no stringent requirements for who can and cannot lead prayer. Even a fasiq (i.e. the Shia according to them) can lead prayer, and they can and show pray behind that person. Shias are the ones who have extremely strict requirements for who can and cannot lead prayer so much so that the most observant Shia couldn't pray behind many many Shiis.

It is not "oppression", it is unity.

The stupid Wahhabis are at it again on their trashy Western intelligence controlled website (likely the Zionist Jew Adam Gadahn is there lol and the Pentagon dinner guest Anwar al-Awlaki the CIA lackey)

http://news.bbc.co.u..._asia/37021.stm

Taliban thugs in Texas lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRvwGnuc8UM&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.guardian....-worked-for-mi6

al-CIA-duh working for the MI6

http://www.infowars....re-new-footage/

http://www.infowars....aden-fairytale/

http://www.infowars....-an-inside-job/

http://www.infowars....on-should-know/

http://www.infowars....spiracy-theory/

http://www.infowars....t-propagandist/

Wahhabi idiot quite appropriately naming himself after Umar ibn Khattab writes here: http://forums.islami...426/index2.html

This Wahhabi nasibi fool writes:

Quote- lol! never knew bro WWW and rest are all wahabis

Well I think I already answered his devil's fatwah which allows them to pray behind sunni Imams using taqiyya because rafidah will get double reward, reward of prayer and reward of taqiyya.

Zindeeq Khomeini under taqiyya chapter said:

"Its alright if you pray behind Nasibi (sunnis) and you are not required to recite behind him when he recites loudly because his recitation will suffice you.

[Khomeini in Rasael (2/198)]

Go play with someone else about your jewish religion you cursed rafidi.

end quote.

The same tired, refuted, myth of "Abdullah ibn Saba" (a myth created by the confirmed liar Sayf ibn Umar al-Tamimi that even Sunni scholars called a liar whose narrations could not be taken at all) can these Wahhabis get some new propaganda!!!

http://www.al-islam....hapter10/1.html Part 1

http://www.al-islam....hapter10/2.html Part 2

http://www.al-islam....hapter10/3.html Part 3

http://www.al-islam....hapter10/4.html Part 4

http://www.al-islam....hapter10/5.html Part 5

http://www.answering...an/en/chap2.php Refuting the silly "ibn Saba" myth

Sunnis (and Wahhabis) follow Jew Kaab al-Ahbar!

http://www.al-islam....hapter10/6.html

http://en.wikipedia....a%27ab_al-Ahbar

This idiotic Wahhabi just puts his own fake parentheses and claims Imam Khomeini (ra) is calling Sunni Muslims nasibis which is false. Imam Khomeini (ra) and all Shi'a Muslim scholars strongly differentiate between normal Sunni Muslims and the evil nawasib criminals/followers of the evil fasiq kaafir pig Yazid ibn Muawiyah(la).

This Wahhabi "Umar" on that website is truly insane.

Edited by Basra

This is how it should be.

Just because the law may necessitate that a Sunni pray behind a Shii imam doesn't mean that he or she adopts Shii fiqh. Pray however you want, but externally, there shouldn't be dissension. Islam is bigger than labels, and differences at the level of details can exist.

Wrong. Sunni fiqh has no stringent requirements for who can and cannot lead prayer. Even a fasiq (i.e. the Shia according to them) can lead prayer, and they can and show pray behind that person. Shias are the ones who have extremely strict requirements for who can and cannot lead prayer so much so that the most observant Shia couldn't pray behind many many Shiis.

but the eid prayers are performed differently fiqh wise.

I agree with the ruling of having no distinction between Sunni/Shia mosque. Why are Sunnis trying to pray Eid in Shia majority cities?

They have full freedom, rights, authority to hold/lead their own prayers in Sunni majority cities (there are quite a few including small towns/villages).

Shias have to pray behind a Sunni Imam in many places in Iran.

First of all, there are sunni mosques in Tehran.

There is no distinction between Shia/Sunni Mosque. But there is no mosque in Tehran where a Sunni Imam leads prayer.

Edited by Ugly Jinn

I agree with the ruling of having no distinction between Sunni/Shia mosque. Why are Sunnis trying to pray Eid in Shia majority cities?

They have full freedom, rights, authority to hold/lead their own prayers in Sunni majority cities (there are quite a few including small towns/villages).

Shias have to pray behind a Sunni Imam in many places in Iran.

There is no distinction between Shia/Sunni Mosque. But there is no mosque in Tehran where a Sunni Imam leads prayer.

yousuf alqardawi said exactly like what your saying

" he said why would shias preach in sunni majority countries like egypt ?? thats against unity"

as if its his choice to keep the people in the dark

you can not talk with this logic . sunnies should be able to build a mosque and lead prayers in tehran or in karbala or anywhere.

then how can we even blame bahrain and saudi for oppressing shia population when we justify the same behavior coming form us?

I am just getting so sick of people justifying anything and everything just because it comes from people counted on their mathhab

this is indeed sectarianism where if the criminal is from my sect he is okay but if some one from the other sect does a mistake then its a big crime

unfortunately everyone has this attitude and i saw this in the sunnies and now i am seeing the same in here

i bet you many of you guys if born to sunnie families would be now shouting :

rafidi kafir majoos bla bla

all teh revolutions are legitimate except for bahrain!!!

all the revolutions are legitimate except for syria !!!

stop this and grow up because if you were born in the other sect you would be blindly shouting the other direction just like your blindly shouting this direction

Edited by alimohamad40

" he said why would shias preach in sunni majority countries like egypt ?? thats against unity"

you can not talk with this logic . sunnies should be able to build a mosque and lead prayers in tehran or in karbala or anywhere.

I agree that Sunnis should be allowed to build mosques, bit that's a different subject.

I'm just speaking about the rule, which seems fair. Even if Khamenei was visiting a Sunni town he'd have to pray behind a Sunni Imam. The rule isn't hypocritical.

If there are enough Sunnis in Tehran that meet a certain quota then they should be allowed to have a mosque where a Sunni imam leads. I don't have updated information of the Sunni population in Tehran.

Edited by Ugly Jinn

then how can we even blame bahrain and saudi for oppressing shia population when we justify the same behavior coming form us?

I am just getting so sick of people justifying anything and everything just because it comes from people counted on their mathhab

this is indeed sectarianism where if the criminal is from my sect he is okay but if some one from the other sect does a mistake then its a big crime

unfortunately everyone has this attitude and i saw this in the sunnies and now i am seeing the same in here

i bet you many of you guys if born to sunnie families would be now shouting :

rafidi kafir majoos bla bla

all teh revolutions are legitimate except for bahrain!!!

all the revolutions are legitimate except for syria !!!

stop this and grow up because if you were born in the other sect you would be blindly shouting the other direction just like your blindly shouting this direction

It seems your info is very limited. Sunnis demand mosque in Tehran where no Sunni exists.

Shias demand building mosques in Shia populated areas in Saudi, Egypt, Jordan, and many other countries but they are BANNED by the government. Janatul Baqi was destroyed by Saudis... 100s of Shia mosques are destroyed in Bahrain..

Ask your Sunni friends to allow building mosques for Shias in the countries where they are banned.

Allow the reconstruction of Janatulbaqi.. Then there might be some chances to allow building Sunni mosque in Tehran where no Sunni exist.

Iran never claimed to be an atheist or secular or a state where everyone and anyone can have picnic regardless of what they do to Muslim and Shias.

Iran is ran by an Islamic Republic and a Shia based Sharia government. It is responsible to take actions in order to pressure or seek justice for Shias of the world. Iran is being very very nice to its Sunni citizens, even though Shias face huge discrimination in Sunni countries.

For example if Iran allows Sunni mosques to be built in Tehran and on the other hand Shias mosques are still banned in Saudi, in Egypt, Jordan and Janatul-baqi is still damaged and restricted for Shias, I'll be the first one to express my great dissatisfaction with IRI government.

Regarding to revolutions: All revolution by people who have no sick intentions are legitimate, except those who are provoked by foreign countries, especially the Zionist Mafia. Now you can fill the blank.

The redline is the Zionists and Islam enemies and agressors: if it is something initiated by armed rebels or so called people or a dictator government, depending where and how they cross the line, that is when objection or support will come to play their roles.

Is it us who are in double standards or is it your Sunni friends like Qardhawi who is supporting forces against Israel in Palestine, but then supports the same forces in Bahrain, Syria and Libya? These revolutions are not only about people, it is about the forces behind it, the forces who benefit from the outcomes and those who use and hijake them.

For example Nasrallah supports Syria's government to show its opposition to puppets of Zionists in SYRIA.

He then supports the people of Bahrain to show its opposition to puppets of Zionists in BAHRAIN.

What is so strange and out of ordinary here?

It is clear and you are old enough to know that an armed uprising backed BY ISRAEL, AND WESTERN HYPOCRITE STATES are never welcomed by sane people. What is so hard to get it here?

Tomorrow lets say if Israel provokes people in Saudi Arabia and trains armed terrorists to bring down the brutal kingdom over there, I'll be the fist one to oppose it as most of us did it in Syria. But, tomorrow if Sunnis + Wahabis of Saudi Arabia without any armed terrorist around, without being supported by world's satanic circles go to the streets and majority of them want a change, then we will support them as we did in Bahrain.

How stupid a person can get to expect us to support armed terrorists and SYRIAN PUPPETS in exile who all believe Shias, Iran, Lebanon, Hizb, Shia religious folks in Iraq and elsewhere should be all eliminated over a government who with all its flaws and back-biting is still one of the closest government to us in the region? Are we some kind of insurance companies for ALL KINDS of revolutions, armed rebels or etc where we must support all even if they are UP to eliminate Muslims? A good question is to ask the Western hypocrite states who claim that they support ALL uprisings regardless, and even they inavde countries to impose their way of governance where they feel and act as they are responible to insure these movements... Why would they support the brutal government of Bahrain and asked Saudis to invade and support a dictator over there?

^

Its silly because the emphasis on unity Iran places. This appears outwardly as hypocrisy (regardless of the intention). The article claims that even 'private' prayers weren't allowed.

Hundreds of security police were deployed in the capital to prevent Sunni worshippers from entering houses they rent for religious ceremonies.

Edited by Thurston

^

Its silly because the emphasis on unity Iran places. This appears outwardly as hypocrisy (regardless of the intention). The article claims that even 'private' prayers weren't allowed.

I disagree the way they emphasis on unity too... But, unity is emphasized by Hamas and MB too... but then Hamas celebrated the death of Zaraqawi who killed Shia women and children for being Shia and MB never had any objections when Husne Mubarak's government went across Cairo and destroyed Shias mosques, banned celebration of Ghadeer and rounded up 10s of Shia organizers (back in year 2008).

Edited by Noah-

(salam)

snapback.pngMujahid, on 03 September 2011 - 10:46 PM, said:

First of all, there are sunni mosques in Tehran.

Edited by Ugly Jinn, Today, 03:27 AM.

Ugly Jinn: Are you living in Tehran? I'm Iranian and I have family in Tehran, and they have told me they personally seen sunni mosques. It's not too illogical to see that there will obviously at one time or another be a sunni imam to lead prayers.

The website is just an anti-shia group, and they appear to be more foreign than actually being Iranian. The websites registered from Erbil, Iraq. Okay, it's possible they are Iranian sunni's, but if they were baloch or kurdish, they would normally have Farsi and Kurdish and Baloch languages on the website, all 3, not just Farsi. So they have translators for Urdu and Arabic but not for the locals, as an official site that is strange.

All the other news sources are a re-uter from this same website poster.

Another question would be, why would they even bother or care to do this in Tehran? are you saying after 30 years since the establishment, now on this year they decided to say no sunni prayer leaders for local mosques? that's rather strange. This is mostly sectarian extremists who despise and hate shia muslims, who also think that it's okay to murder human beings as long as they are 'shia muslims'.

Why hasn't the Iranian students association at Zahedan university published anything? they would put a post some where, on some blog.

ws

Edited by Mujahid

Salaam

noah:

you talk about armed terrorists , there is no revolution that has no armed terrorists , its the same everywhere

egypt, lybia, tunisia

there will allways be groups who will use violence so you cant use this as an excuse to force a majority to submit to a minority

the other excuse supported by outside !!! give me one revolution that was not supported by the outside?

ofcourse it will be supported by outside thats antural and only retards will complain about that just liek the gulf they keep going on about:

"bahrain protestors are supported by iran and external interference" !!!

Saudi occupation and foot on the ground is not interference but iran's mere influence is interference????

just like iraq they keep going about iran interference .... but 140 thousand USA soldirs are not really interfering in iraq!!!

we cant speak with this logic of double standards

imam khamenie first said " we support all the revolutions that are against the tyrant dictators"

then when the turn came to syria oh oh wait lets add some more conditions " only if the revolutions are against governments which are pro zionism"

yes syria is anti zionist but its internal system is one party hogging everything

why dont be like lebanon ? have your own party and have strong influence as big as your size ?

why want everything and then you will get nothing??

hizbullah is worried about weapons not arriving ? hizbullah are not worried facing the biggest power on earth with their humble abilities so why should they be afraid of consequences ?

if bashar clings and you get bloodshed then they overthrow him then maybe they will create the sufyani movement as it will provide the right environment for all the sectarian hate

if any of you have influnce on bahsar al asad tell him to imediately announce a referendum...

if they chose him then the opposition will die instantly

if they dont choose him he can pull back and have his party and militia in case (to protect and keep the balance) and then just participate in politics and who knows maybe next term they elect him.

you have to use your brain if you force the majority it will just be a matter of time where the majority will unleash on you and kill you and you deserve it because your forcing yourself upon the people

just like we demand that al khalifa gives bahrain to the shia (which is absolutely legitimate because they are majority)

then bashar also has to give syria to the majority whoever they are

if he claims that he is majority why all the blood shed? why not announce referendum or election right now ? right now... just like israel has to define its border right now and the problem is solved

but they will not do why?

israel because its a thief that has to insist (wrong and strong)

but is Bashhar clinging to it like the typical arab ?

am saying to stop the sectarianism

you keep talking about iraq and wahabies we know what happened in iraq and killing was both ways and muqtada alsadr honestly admitted that on ghassan bin jadu's programe

i know people who said they used to kill sunnies based on the religion

so lets not be hypocrites , yes the wahabies also committed crimes but it was both ways and we were not very clean either

the clean way was not to target based on religion and only target those who have accusations against them or those who are fighters

people burnt mosques and did crazy things

but the strange thing is your saying " tell your friend qardawi"

i was actually condemning qardawi for being sectarian and in the same manner i condemn you for being blindly sectarian

and the strange thing is i saw many people here who are inspired by IR and imam khamenie but they are attackign the muslim brotherhood and calling them CIA and things like that!!!!

they forget that Imam khaminie himself was inspired by these people wasnt sayed qutb the founder of this group?

We dont know if the news is true about the islamic republic or if its false but we are giving opinions about the topic itself... some people justify anything and everything and some people will be fair and call things by what they are

Edited by alimohamad40

Ugly Jinn: Are you living in Tehran? I'm Iranian and I have family in Tehran, and they have told me they personally seen sunni mosques. It's not too illogical to see that there will obviously at one time or another be a sunni imam to lead prayers.

Can you tell me exactly where in Tehran these Sunni Mosques are located?

WaSalam, I believe I have the answers to your responds in the previous reply above, but I am going again to respond to them. You totally ignored the points I made regarding Iranian allies taking their stance on Syria and other countries, anyhow!

you talk about armed terrorists , there is no revolution that has no armed terrorists , its the same everywhere

egypt, lybia, tunisia

there will allways be groups who will use violence so you cant use this as an excuse to force a majority to submit to a minority

This is the problem. You need to educate yourself and see the difference between the groups who take arms during an uprising, revolution and etc and between the terrorist groups. For example PKK in Turkey, MKO + Jundullah in Iran, Alqaida in Iraq provoking public in calling for revolutions and then execute their plans by targeting, bombing and assassinating the government and people to topple the governments are considered 'armed terrorist groups' who are (of course supported by outsiders) such as Wahabi movements in Saudi, Zionist Mafia who always pushed these terrorist groups in the ME and South Asia to implement their politics!

This is exactly what happened in Libya and then in Syria. Alqaida affiliated groups, MB branches, Salafi groups who were there for years and lived in hiding used the opportunity to make the move and by the time they made their moves, they were greatly been supported by Western governments, Zionist Mafia and Wahabis in Saudi, Jordan and elsewhere... Because, they had problems with Syria and Libya for not behaving the way they want their goals to be achieved in the ME and Muslim world.

On the other hand, MB in Egypt or in Tunisi or alqaida affiliated groups armed wings never had any role in bringing the governments down in those two countries.

They never chanted slogans that: 'Christians or other minority groups females should be taken and their meat and bones should be thrown to the dogs' that is what the puppet Salafis in exile are chanting when it comes to Shias and Alawits in Syria. Before hand they have decided to commit genocide and target a sect. I am sorry to say that, but brother shame on you! How come a man would tolerate this and support a bunch of Salafi monsters who already said that Shias females should be taken and an entire sect should be killed and their bodies thrown to the dogs?

the other excuse supported by outside !!! give me one revolution that was not supported by the outside?

ofcourse it will be supported by outside thats antural and only retards will complain about that just liek the gulf they keep going on about:

Iranian revolution, Tunisia revolution, Egyptian revolution, what else? By support we mean, 100s of millions of dollars spent by Saudi officials, Western officials and are being paid to Syrian Wahabis and puppets in exile... Tv/Radio and other media resources are dedicated to these people..

Lets do not get childish here, we don't mean supporting a revolution by statements, the way Egyptian or Tunisians or Iranians were receiving by different countries. You will be failed to show me one example where some Tunisians in exile or inside the country received millions of dollars or a Tv channel was given to them for free to propagate. When Imam Khomeini was calling for revolution, he faced objections from countries, he was kicked out of his own country, then from Iraq, then from Kuwait and then he faced restriction in France. Show me one proof where he received millions of dollars or any country supported him? Even if anyone offered him, he was not a man to act like a puppet of different countries and sell his people's blood and revolution and accept foreigners support.

"bahrain protestors are supported by iran and external interference" !!!

Saudi occupation and foot on the ground is not interference but iran's mere influence is interference????

just like iraq they keep going about iran interference .... but 140 thousand USA soldirs are not really interfering in iraq!!!

we cant speak with this logic of double standards

Do not complicate or mix things here. You ARE WRONG! Revolutionaries in Bahrain were never provoked by Iran, they never had any armed movement, they never received a penny as a bribe or support from Iran or anywhere else to kill or attack their own government. Your logic is totally nonsense and comparisons totally biased. However, Bahrain has nothing to do with revolutions, the majority of people face discrimination, Shias are the majority, but not single seat in the government is given to them, they live in poverty while foreigner Sunnis are brought in to get the jobs.. If anything, it is Bahrain who needs an armed movement and even declaring a war to get their 'freedom', their case is just as Palestinians facing an apartheid regime or former South African Blacks were facing... How pathetic is that we compare the situation in Bahrain to Syria, Egypt or Tunisia...

imam khamenie first said " we support all the revolutions that are against the tyrant dictators"

then when the turn came to syria oh oh wait lets add some more conditions " only if the revolutions are against governments which are pro zionism"

yes syria is anti zionist but its internal system is one party hogging everything

Yes, Imam Khamenei said that he supports revolutions and is against tyrant dictators. But, the problem is with likes of you who do not understand the difference between a revolution and a Salafi movement uprising supported by the West with specific goals to come to power and kill and destroy a sect.. Between a so called tyrant and someone who will come to power in Syria and be like Saudi king, a wahabi Zionist puppet.

The next day, MKO, PEJAK and Jundullah use a protest in Tehran, like they did before after 2009 election and call for regime change, destroy mosques and dance during Ashura, I guess you expect Imam Khamenei to support them as well? Just because he said he is for revolutions and against tyrants?

why dont be like lebanon ? have your own party and have strong influence as big as your size ?

why want everything and then you will get nothing??

Who wants everything and who has everythign? What are you talking about? Syria is ran by Baathists, there is not a single Shia twelevers in the government, Asad, his brother, Muhalem and a few more are holding some position and the rest of the government is ran by Sunni Baathists... Here you are talking about everything wanting by some? Do you even know top 40 Syrian government and army officials, their names and their sects?

hizbullah is worried about weapons not arriving ? hizbullah are not worried facing the biggest power on earth with their humble abilities so why should they be afraid of consequences ?

Hizb is worried about nothing. All these words are coming from MB, Salafis and western hypocrites. Hizb just CANNOT welcome another Wahabi Western puppets like Saudi or Jordan... Their mission is to welcome any government who will oppose these networks of Zionists and puppet families like Ahle Saud, Ahle Khalifa, Ahle X and Y... not to support one to come to power and that in their ally's country, in Syria.

Hizb in anytime can overcome any airport and other araes in the country and I do not see any power to prevent Iranian military planes to send weapons, aids and manpower to Hizb... unless they want to strike and hit and declare a war on Iran... which they might think 100 times before doing so.. So keep your empty thoughts propagated by Shia enemies in your pockets... Hizb is no hostage to any country... nor Syria or any other country.

if bashar clings and you get bloodshed then they overthrow him then maybe they will create the sufyani movement as it will provide the right environment for all the sectarian hate

if any of you have influnce on bahsar al asad tell him to imediately announce a referendum...

if they chose him then the opposition will die instantly

if they dont choose him he can pull back and have his party and militia in case (to protect and keep the balance) and then just participate in politics and who knows maybe next term they elect him.

you have to use your brain if you force the majority it will just be a matter of time where the majority will unleash on you and kill you and you deserve it because your forcing yourself upon the people

just like we demand that al khalifa gives bahrain to the shia (which is absolutely legitimate because they are majority)

then bashar also has to give syria to the majority whoever they are

if he claims that he is majority why all the blood shed? why not announce referendum or election right now ? right now... just like israel has to define its border right now and the problem is solved

but they will not do why?

israel because its a thief that has to insist (wrong and strong)

but is Bashhar clinging to it like the typical arab ?

am saying to stop the sectarianism

you keep talking about iraq and wahabies we know what happened in iraq and killing was both ways and muqtada alsadr honestly admitted that on ghassan bin jadu's programe

i know people who said they used to kill sunnies based on the religion

so lets not be hypocrites , yes the wahabies also committed crimes but it was both ways and we were not very clean either

the clean way was not to target based on religion and only target those who have accusations against them or those who are fighters

people burnt mosques and did crazy things

but the strange thing is your saying " tell your friend qardawi"

i was actually condemning qardawi for being sectarian and in the same manner i condemn you for being blindly sectarian

I have no idea about this Sufiyani crab...and it is only likes of you who believe in Syria it is Alawits vs Sunnis.. While in reality, majority of Sunnis are stood behind their Baathist government (not Alawit government).

and the strange thing is i saw many people here who are inspired by IR and imam khamenie but they are attackign the muslim brotherhood and calling them CIA and things like that!!!!

they forget that Imam khaminie himself was inspired by these people wasnt sayed qutb the founder of this group?

Imam Khamenei was inspired by Sayed Qutb? lol Inspired how and where?

We are Muslims... We are inspired by Good against evil.. We are inspired by Adam against Eblis, by Noah against disbelievers, by Abraham against Mushrikeen, by prophets Moses and Jesus and by prophet Mohammad.. We are inspired by holy Quran's teachings and Ali and Fatema and Hassan and Hussein.. We follow Shia Islam.. a branch of Islam who seeks justice, speak for justice and fights evil.. where Sunni Muslims lack some of these inspirations, including Sayed Qutb and Hassan AlBanah.. These MB members are the same people who viewed Saddam Hussein, a Mushrik Communist as a great Arab and Muslim. A Muslim can never be fascist, nationalist to the extend to commit Kufur..

We dont know if the news is true about the islamic republic or if its false but we are giving opinions about the topic itself... some people justify anything and everything and some people will be fair and call things by what they are

What is your point and who do you mean? Maybe it is you, but we even do not justify the actions of the governments that we live in their countries.. if they are wrong or committing crimes.. then how come we do this to IRI? We simply reject the lapdogs of any country or government.

Edited by Noah-

The Wahhabi are still responding to me over here: http://forums.islami...426/index3.html

Quote- Don't blame him Akhi, Imagine we would behave like monkeys in the Zoo on Ashura making every Gorilla clan jeleous of how moronically we beat our necks, heads, chests etc.

Look here, the Rafidi above is as stupid as their scholars for they think it was SAYF only who narrated the fact about Ibn Saba, he is not aware that:

1. Rafidi (CLASSICAL) scholars themselves acknowledged his existence (though of course denying that Ibn Saba had anything to do with Rafd/wilayah/Imamah etc.

2. That we have SAHIH narrations from ALI (ra) proving that IBN SABA was the FIRST to spread the LIE that ALI (ra) is an ENEMY to the SHAIKHAIN and curses them etc.

For those with brains (I made this just for you, first time with voice, enjoy)

end quote.

This Wahhabi is so pathetic, the few Shi'a Muslim traditions that mention Abdullah ibn Saba do not make any mention of Imamate these few narrations state that ibn Saba was an extremist Ghulat (exaggerator) who was claiming Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib (pbuh) was allegedly God: nauzubillah. So this ibn Saba in our narrations was claiming Imam Ali (pbuh) was allegedly divine (nauzubillah), not an Imam appointed by Allah(SWT) and a successor to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). As for any Sunni narrations about ibn Saba they all are the fake ones by Sayf ibn Umar al-Tamimi that contain ridiculous false claims that alleged ibn Saba that Sunnis try to use to cover up history they are not proud of.

Quote-

Distinguishing between the stories narrated by Sayf Ibn Umar and the reports free of Sayf

Even for the sake of discussion we consider the traditions recorded by Ibn Asakir and Al-Kashi (that don't exceed to fourteen) they do not prove what the Nawasib would want us to believe and have clear dissimilarities such as:

1. In all fourteen traditions free of Sayf Ibn Umar, Abdullah Ibn Saba played no role during the Caliphate of Uthman, rather he appeared long after the killing of Uthman, during the reign of Ali bin Abi Talib [as] that conflicts with the stories of Sayf Ibn Umar according to which Abdullah Ibn Saba appeared during the reign of Uthman, conspired against him, built up a huge army of agitators that stormed Madina and killed him.
  2. According to the fairy tale of Sayf bin Umar, Abdullah Ibn Saba claimed that Ali ibn Abi Talib [as] was a “successor" of the Holy Prophet where as the traditions free of Sayf Ibn Umar tell us that Ibn Saba didn't campaign for the "successorship" of Ali bin Abiu Talib [as] rather he claimed that Ali bin Abi Talib [as] was "god"(naudobillah).
  3. The traditions free from Sayf Ibn Umar tell us that Ali bin Abi Talib [as] burnt Abdullah Ibn Saba alive along with other Sabaies whilst Sayf Ibn Umar didn’t mention any such thing.
  4. According to the fourteen traditions free from Sayf bin Umar, there was no role of Sabaies or Shias in the wars of Jamal and Siffeen, whilst according to Sayf Ibn Umar Kadhab, both the parties were about to enter into a peace treaty but suddenly the Sabaies / Shias attacked both sides in the darkness that resulted in the beginning of the war.
  5. According to the fourteen traditions free from Sayf bin Umar, pious companions such as Ammar Yasir [r] and Abu Dhar Ghafari [ra] were not misguided by Ibn Saba, they didn't become his followers and they didn't assist the Sabaies in the murder of Uthman. It is only Sayf Ibn Umar and hence the Nawasib of today who make such accusations against these great Sahaba.

end quote.

Also the Wahhabi says:

Quote- Who cars the laymen among the Sunni Muslims IF compared to those who are DEARER to MUSLIMS than their OWN Mothers. Khomeini the Magian, filthy Mushrik, Kafir, Zindiq, Rafidi declared Aaisha (ra) MORE IMPURE THAN A DOG AND PIG:

Poor Rawafidh, they don't even know their own perverted, disgusting cult.

end quote.

This sick Wahhabi kaafir is a liar and scumbag. We criticize Aisha for her wrong actions, such as rebelling against the rule of Imam Ali (pbuh), even Imam Khamenei (HA) has forbidden cursing those held to be important (among the Sahaba) by our Sunni Muslim brothers and sisters.

Edited by Basra

^You are wasting your time discussing with these Sunni pigs on their forums. They are a bunch of haters who will never be guided.

Here is what one of their scholars says and believes:

Egyptian Cleric Mazen Al-Sirsawi: "If Allah Had Not Created the Shiites as Human Beings, They Would Have Been Donkeys"

Following are excerpts from an interview with Egyptian cleric Mazen Al-Sirsawi, which aired on Al-Hekma TV on August 7, 2011:

Mazen Al-Sirsawi: What characterizes the Shiites, as observed by Imam Al-Shaf'i and others, is that they are liars.

If Allah had not created the Shiites as human beings, they would have been donkeys, because they are clueless.

Video: http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/3101.htm

Edited by Noah-