Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali Hussain

Ameen After Fatiha

Rate this topic

LOL which Sahih book does it exist?

What's funny? The books aren't saheeh but you can look at the sanad (وعنه عن ابن أبي عمير عن جميل قال سألت أبا عبد الله) and it's fine by Shi'i standards as far as I can tell. I got it from Mac's site's translation of the relevent chapter from Wasael as Shi'a and the primary sources are ٥ - التهذيب ٢: ٧٥ / ٢٧٧ والاستبصار ١: ٣١٨ / ١١٨٧. You can place it in the context that Shi'ites have understood and rejected it's meaning by looking over Mac's posts above...

Why would we have invented (and overwhelmingly acted on as it is the agreement of the ta'ifa not to say ameen after al-Fatiha) such narrations from our end?

According to Sunni view, Imams were Sunni and taught Sunni Fiqh. If Shias wanted to show there isneed of Imams, they would feel they have to show, that not following the Imams would make you wrong in Fiqh.

This could be a reason. They want to show that they are keeping the true revelation while the others are not.

Ofcourse they would not want to differ in everything.

Imagine if Sunni and Shia Fiqh were exactly the same. The emphasis that Ahlebayt were needed for guidance would not be there.