Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  

Sex With Female Slaves?

Rate this topic

I always found this section quiet particularly disturbing...it could be more or less sex slavery (and people did buy slaves for these purposes, at least some, im sure no one will deny this)

It's obviously open to abuse when you are a slave owner and have a position of power over your slave. My interpretation of the verse was that you did not even need to marry them but i guess i was wrong.

I'd also like to draw your attention to this article - https://secure.wikim...lam#Concubinage

People will shoot me down for this, however, i think you should read the quran in the 7th century context in which it was given to humanity. Not necessarily a steadfast book to be obeyed letter by letter for all time. For instance the quran talks about saabians as being people of the book and there are only a handful of them left.

Islam did bring about a bettering of the rights and conditions of slaves, the slaves were slightly better off under islamic law but they were still slaves. Unpaid, unfree, labourers for the benefit of their master, traded like a commodity. It did not say slavery is not permissible, which would of been the next logical step. I mean how would you like to be sold and made to work against your will, without living out your life or any of your dreams ever?

Obviously slavery has no place in the modern world but if you interpret the quran a certain way you could use it as justification for owning slaves and indeed many people in Africa still do.

Slavery was obviously the luxury for Arabs at that time ( everywhere for that matter), and Our Holy Prophet (PBUH&HF) wanted to abolish it but it wouldn't be that easy. slavery is the worst way of treating a human and its after effects stays for generations and even millenniums. Like the case of United states, Ibrahim Lincoln did the best he could by making it illegal (atleast for confederacy) and finally long after his death, it was made unlawful. but you see the effects are still there and ever growing. the hate and animosity is never relieved. because the person dignity, self respect and human values are at stake.

so our holy prophet had a better plan by the will of Allah. he didn't abolish it. but he said who ever buys a slave, should feed him, shelter him, clothe him, protect him.....secondly educate them, thirdly teach them skills and trades and finally release them after one year

As far as sex slavery is concerned, it was at high peaks among Arabs but the prophet abolished that completely. slaves were there to make your life easier not to quench your thirst and desire for sex just because you were bored of your wife.

For some they only way they would ever have sex is to commit the most abhorant and odios of offenses to God, that is to own another person. I can't believe there are men in this century who can even have a reasoned conversation about it. Maybe someday you can share the experience of being owned by gay Bubba.

this is so disturbing.........................

If the Quran condones it perhaps you must accept it. Perhaps one of these cretins would like to place a bid for you?

Hi there,

Slavery was not umcommon in those days, however after the Islamic movement the 'slaves' were no longer treated in harsh conditions, they were more like servents and has many more rights. Nevertheless slavery did continue, and Islam did try to reform it, for example, not fulfiling a religious obligation would mean that the person would have to free a slave. its a lengthy subject to delve into, but i found this in hope that it might promote the Islamic stand on slavery.

just forward it one minute in

Also, upon doing some research into this topic of female servents marrying their masters. I found that that verse 4:24 refers to women captured during battle as servents, and if their husbands did not want them back the 'masters' were allowed to marry (mutah or temporory marriage) these women, giving them the status of a wife and giving her the dowry of her choice. This verse also continues to say that it is a marriage contract agreeable to both sides, and the man cannot fornicate with her before marriage. This was also done to protect the women at that time because women were treated harshly and marriage was a way of protecting them.

Also, thank you everyone for your posts. :)

What do you think would be a reasonable bid for a Sunni woman captured in Syria who is in her twenties, remember she could give you many years of service.

@ Mushu:

when was slavery outlawed????

Slavery sort of died down sure...But

I mean to say, when did the Prophet (pbuh) or Imam's (as) or Imam (atfs) outlaw it???

I was under the impression when Imam (atfs) returns and we inshallah fight with him, those ppl we capture, just as it is in islamic law, will be our slaves.

Canu tell me when Aimmah outlawed it with refernces from Quran and Hadith?

Thanks.

What do you think would be a reasonable bid for a Sunni woman captured in Syria who is in her twenties, remember she could give you many years of service?

For some they only way they would ever have sex is to commit the most abhorant and odios of offenses to God, that is to own another person. I can't believe there are men in this century who can even have a reasoned conversation about it. Maybe someday you can share the experience of being owned by gay Bubba.

If the Quran condones it perhaps you must accept it. Perhaps one of these cretins would like to place a bid for you?

What do you think would be a reasonable bid for a Sunni woman captured in Syria who is in her twenties, remember she could give you many years of service.

What do you think would be a reasonable bid for a Sunni woman captured in Syria who is in her twenties, remember she could give you many years of service?

Your a fool, Islam laid down protections for "slaves" (that were only allowed to be captured in just defensive Jihad warfare against an enemy that already attacked or oppressed us Muslims) and that is why Islam called for feeding the "slaves" from our own food, clothing them in our own clothes, working with them as brothers, and freeing them you clown.

Sahih Muslim Book 015, Number 4092

Al-Ma'rur b. Suwaid said: We went to Abu Dharr (Ghifari) in Rabadha and he had a mantle over him, and his slave had one like it. We said: Abu Dharr, had you joined them together, it would have been a complete garment. Thereupon he said: There was an altercation between me and one of the persons among my brothers. His mother was a non-Arab. I reproached him for his mother. He complained against me to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him). As I met Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) he said: Abu Dharr, you are a person who still has (in him the remnants) of the days (of Ignorance). Thereupon I said: Allah's Messenger, he who abuses (other) persons, they abuse (in return) his father and mother. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Abu Dharr, you are a person who still has (the remnants) of Ignorance in him They (your servants and slaves) are your brothers. Allah has put them in your care, so feed them with what you eat, clothe them with what you wear. and do not burden them beyond their capacities; but if you burden them (with an unbearable burden), then help them (by sharing their extra burden).

end quote.

And also: Holy Qur'an Surah 24:33-

Qur'an 24:33- YUSUFALI: Let those who find not the wherewithal for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah gives them means out of His grace. And if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if ye know any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the means which Allah has given to you. But force not your maids to prostitution when they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),

end quote.

Islam came to reform the genocidal laws of the racist Biblical "Old Testament"

Deuteronomy 7:1-3

1 When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations—the Hittites, Girga[Edited Out]es, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you— 2 and when the LORD your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally.[a] Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy. 3 Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, (NIV Bible)

Deuteronomy 20:16- However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. (NIV Bible)

Islam treated our "slaves" (that we must treat as complete equals that wear our clothes, eat our food, and female "slaves" which we cannot force in to either sex or the even worse crime of prostitution again see Holy Qur'an Surah 24:33, that again also calls for freeing all slaves) that were only from legitimate defensive warfare, wherein the Muslims fought those attacking and oppressing us first, better than your murderous Amerikkkan Empire even treats those your Amerikkkan mega corporations abuse in sweatshops around the so-called "Third World" today as we speak.

sweatshop-cartoon-2.gif

http://articles.cnn....ntists?_s=PM:US

Wealthy (from theft, slaver, colonialism, and genocide) Amerikkkan imperialist Empire uses the majority of the world's natural resources

http://www.ecofuture...k/pkar9506.html

Quote- Percentage of the word's population comprised of Americans: 5%

Percentage of the world's resources consumed by Americans: 30% [38]

The amount of energy used by one American is equivalent to that used by:

3 Japanese

6 Mexicans

14 Chinese

38 Indians

168 Bengalis

531 Ethiopians [39]

end quote.

Edited by Basra

Basra

There you go again, you respond to a post with 98% having nothing to do with the topic. But why expect more from a child. You want to have sex so bad and can't you just wish you had a sex slave. You better be saving money because any women who gets to know you will never have sex with you so you will have to buy it. LMAO

You don't have many friends do you? I am not surprised.

Edited by satyaban

Basra

There you go again, you respond to a post with 98% having nothing to do with the topic. But why expect more from a child. You want to have sex so bad and can't you just wish you had a sex slave. You better be saving money because any women who gets to know you will never have sex with you so you will have to buy it. LMAO

Again another completely worthless post by you. I post tons of information, including hadith and verses from the Holy Qur'an, and all you do is throw out some cheap attempts at insults. I think anyone actually seriously reading this can see the truth is on my side, and you are a cheap imperialist apologist, Islamophobe, and idiot.

Edited by Basra

Basra

please do not insult one another by acting like children, this is a sensative topic which i just wanted some explanation on, a discussion, not abusing someones faith or someones comments. Please show respect for onr another.

The ayat from the Quran also states "....and there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed..." showing that its a mutual discision, not to be forced on women, and these women have the status of wives through marriage, when have you ever heard of a slave having the same status of a wife? men in those days use to rape, abuse, kill, sell their female slaves for sex or money, they were a form of currency, at least Islam brought something to give those women some status and support.

Edited by AlHamdulillah110

please do not insult one another by acting like children, this is a sensative topic which i just wanted some explanation on, a discussion, not abusing someones faith or someones comments. Please show respect for onr another.

The ayat from the Quran also states "....and there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed..." showing that its a mutual discision, not to be forced on women, and these women have the status of wives through marriage, when have you ever heard of a slave having the same status of a wife? men in those days use to rape, abuse, kill, sell their female slaves for sex or money, they were a form of currency, at least Islam brought something to give those women some status and support.

The point is that the women being talked about are slaves which invalidates everything being said about them.

Can I ask why do some people on here know every hadith there is to know about mutah, sex, and polygamy? Do you know all of the other hadiths or just those? This is not to start conflict but a serious question.

Can I ask why do some people on here know every hadith there is to know about mutah, sex, and polygamy? Do you know all of the other hadiths or just those? This is not to start conflict but a serious question.

I guess you are talking about me, although I don't know even a fraction of the hadiths on the subjects you mention. The reason for knowing about some of the hadiths on these topics is in order to know what Islam's real position is on them. Not everyone wants to take an apologetic approach to Islam, and pretend that some things aren't in the religion, when they clearly are (or to pretend Islam says something different than it really does).

Obviously, these are not the only hadiths I am interested in, but the difference between someone like me and perhaps some like you is that you would probably welcome all those 'feel-good' hadiths on subjects such as charity, prayer, family relations, etc, but would rather the hadiths on the more 'controversial' subjects not be brought up. On the other hand, I welcome hadiths on all subjects, and prefer that people back up their views with islamic sources and not so much their personal opinion.

I guess you are talking about me, although I don't know even a fraction of the hadiths on the subjects you mention. The reason for knowing about some of the hadiths on these topics is in order to know what Islam's real position is on them. Not everyone wants to take an apologetic approach to Islam, and pretend that some things aren't in the religion, when they clearly are (or to pretend Islam says something different than it really does).

Obviously, these are not the only hadiths I am interested in, but the difference between someone like me and perhaps some like you is that you would probably welcome all those 'feel-good' hadiths on subjects such as charity, prayer, family relations, etc, but would rather the hadiths on the more 'controversial' subjects not be brought up. On the other hand, I welcome hadiths on all subjects, and prefer that people back up their views with islamic sources and not so much their personal opinion.

Actually I wasn't thinking about YOU so stop being paranoid....I was asking about quite a few people on here who have seem to made it their life's mission. I even had a guy admit to me once that when he was younger he looked for every hadith he could that had anything to do with sex or women. So there you go this is why I asked that...not in order to avoid the controversial topics but for them to ask themselves why they are so obsessed with sex when there are millions of other things they could be learning.

Actually I wasn't thinking about YOU so stop being paranoid....I was asking about quite a few people on here who have seem to made it their life's mission. I even had a guy admit to me once that when he was younger he looked for every hadith he could that had anything to do with sex or women. So there you go this is why I asked that...not in order to avoid the controversial topics but for them to ask themselves why they are so obsessed with sex when there are millions of other things they could be learning.

Sounds like you have already made you mind up on why people research such hadiths, so why ask?

I can't speak for everyone, but to me your assumption that people read these hadiths because they are obsessed with sex is ridiculous (especially considering the world we live in, which is saturated with sex). However, I will admit that watching apologetic Muslims squirm when confronted with some 'uncomfortable' realities about the religion is sometimes enjoyable in its own way. More and more though, I'm wondering if it is better some people stay in the dark, because they clearly have some problems handling the truth.

300_Jessop_HandletheTruth.jpg

Edited by Haider Husayn

Sounds like you have already made you mind up on why people research such hadiths, so why ask?

I can't speak for everyone, but to me your assumption that people read these hadiths because they are obsessed with sex is ridiculous (especially considering the world we live in, which is saturated with sex). However, I will admit that watching apologetic Muslims squirm when confronted with some 'uncomfortable' realities about the religion is sometimes enjoyable in its own way. More and more though, I'm wondering if it is better some people stay in the dark, because they clearly have some problems handling the truth.

300_Jessop_HandletheTruth.jpg

To be honest I wasn't thinking anything about you when I asked the question so why are you so angry? ;)

Edited by ImAli

To be honest I wasn't thinking anything about you when I asked the question so why are you so angry? ;)

Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as angry. Maybe I should use more emoticons. :)

Considering recent threads, and the fact that I think I'm the only one who posted any kind of 'pro-slavery' hadiths on this subject, it's wasn't unreasonable to conclude you were talking about me (amongst others). The fact that you weren't doesn't really change anything though.

Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as angry. Maybe I should use more emoticons. :)

Considering recent threads, and the fact that I think I'm the only one who posted any kind of 'pro-slavery' hadiths on this subject, it's wasn't unreasonable to conclude you were talking about me (amongst others). The fact that you weren't doesn't really change anything though.

Actually I am talking about one person in particular on this forum who has seemed to have made a certain thing his life's mission and it isn't you. I am hoping he will pay a visit later.