Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Sweetn

Evidence That Brands Support Israel

Rate this topic

Salaam everyone. I really need some help. I just wanted to know if everyone has any evidence that brands such as Coca Cola,McDonalds,Nestlee and so on support israel? I want it really bad not for my sake it's for another bigger thing.

thank you all and may Allah (swt) bless you all!

Brother, the world market and even the super power like USA are dominated by zionist jews. If you feel bad about it, do something to promote the unity of your people.

If you purchase from a supermarket, you will find it hard to escape buying a product produced by a company with zionist influence.

While many actively avoid M&S or Sainsbury, the real criminal here is Tesco. Its founders were the father and son-in-law, both jewish. The decedents, one became a corrupt British politician and was booted for her dirty zionists tactics and the son whom once said in a board meeting (paraphrasing), I am inalienably linked the state of Israel. He owns 25% and supports the zionists state whole-heartedly. Dastardly i know so please avoid.

There are many companies that support Israel, but so do the tax dollars you pay supports them. Just by not buying from a brand or 2... I don't think will make a difference, sadly.

Salamu alaikum, while it may seem like your not doing much individually by boycotting specific products (linked to and funding the evil colonialist Zionist entity) every little bit each of us does is good and should be both recommended and encouraged. Of course if someone lives in the West the Zionist entity's lobbies have taken over the government's (via Zionist lobbies like AIPAC, etc) so a lot of the people's tax payer money unfortunately goes to "aid" (i.e. giving weapons, etc) to the colonialist Khazar Zionist entity's military (which the Zionist's then use to oppress the Palestinians and other Arab and Muslim peoples). Our goal should simply be that we give no more money to any Zionist linked companies (on top of taxes we are forced to give that are unfortunately often used to fund the Zionist entity's terrorism and crimes, and we should preach and speak against the evil of Zionism as much as we can to try to change the situation and end Western government's support of the Zionist entity).

See: http://www.inminds.c...ott-israel.html

http://www.inminds.c...ott-brands.html

http://www.missionis...age/boycott.htm

Boycott Zionist "Israel", boycott as many of these brands as you can

boycott_israel_1.jpg

Boycott Zionist "Israel" (some more important info)

boycott-israel-companies.gif

Edited by Taufiq

From 1966 Coca-Cola has been a staunch supporter of Israel. In 1997 the Government of Israel Economic Mission honored Coca-Cola at the Israel Trade Award Dinner for its continued support of Israel for the last 30 years and for refusing to abide by the Arab League boycott of Israel.

Every year Coca Cola bankrolls the American-Israel Chamber of Commerce Awards which honors companies that have contributed most to the Israeli economy. In 2009 a Coca-Cola sponsored award went to Israel’s Lobby AIPAC for its lobbying of the Senate to reject of the UN call for "immediate ceasefire" and endorse the continuation of the Israel military assault on Gaza.

In 2008 Coca-Cola tasked the Israeli venture capital Challenge Fund to locate suitable investments in Israel with a promise of "a blank cheque” . This agreement is exceptional in the Israeli venture capital industry.

In 2009 Coca-Cola hosted a special reception at the Coca-Cola world headquarters to honour Brigadier-General Ben-Eliezer. Ben-Eliezer is a wanted war criminal, during the Six-Day War his unit was responsible for the execution of over 300 Egyptian POWs. Under Sharon, Ben-Eliezer served as Defence Minister presiding over the massacre at Jenin.

Coca-Cola Israel owns dairy farms in the illegal Israeli settlements of Shadmot Mechola in the Jordan Valley and a plant in the industrial zone of Katzerin n the occupied Golan Heights.

Umm, thats a list, not evidence?

Does anyone have any evidence for each one of these companies supporting Israel?

thanks

Buying a companies product supports that specific company. If you want to know whos pockets youre filling when you buy coca cola products, then all you have to do is look up the owner of the industry and look up their headquarters and staff. its not that hard.

It was invented by an american chemist

http://en.wikipedia..../John_Pemberton

The CEO of the coca cola company is actually Turkish American.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Muhtar_Kent

"After Dr. King won the 1964 Nobel Peace Prize, plans for an interracial celebration in still-segregated Atlanta were not initially well supported by the city's business elite until Coca-Cola intervened."

The coca cola company is based in america and owned by americans who most likely dont care about Isreal, and simply care about prosperity of their property.

Edited by iSilurian

coca cola is one of the worst , apparently it has a treaty that it would spend until the last penny to support the zionist theft

and even if your a friend to the zionist thief you still should not buy from coca cola because it started off as an immoral intoxicant supporting company

it used subconscious advertisement in the 1930s until it was banned

then it turned from selling alcohol and intoxicants to selling drinks which only god knows what they put in it

it comes in many products

fanta

Dr pepper

lift

lilt

fruitopia

sprite

mount franklin water

another big giant who received award for supporting the economy of the zionist thief is Nestle

it has many products

nescafe

milo

kit kat

and many icecreams and biscuits and concentrated milk

Edited by alimohamad40

Dont really see how your post is relevant to the topic brother gogiison

Ask your scholar why he allows taking riba loans from these criminals, but you cannot drink their soda. That's odd. Do you see the hypocrisy in this?

Is the love of others blinding you from the truth? From what I remember, Rasoolullah warned us about that.

Edited by gogiison2

Ask your scholar why he allows taking riba loans from these criminals, but you cannot drink their soda. That's odd. Do you see the hypocrisy in this?

Is the love of others blinding you from the truth? From what I remember, Rasoolullah warned us about that.

I bet you would fail to define riba in light of the current economical system with inflation

Edited by alimohamad40

coca cola is one of the worst , apparently it has a treaty that it would spend until the last penny to support the zionist theft and even if your a friend to the zionist thief you still should not buy from coca cola because it started off as an immoral intoxicant supporting company it used subconscious advertisement in the 1930s until it was banned then it turned from selling alcohol and intoxicants to selling drinks which only god knows what they put in it it comes in many products fanta Dr pepper lift lilt fruitopia sprite mount franklin water another big giant who received award for supporting the economy of the zionist thief is Nestle it has many products nescafe milo kit kat and many icecreams and biscuits and concentrated milk

do you work for pepsi?

In September 2009 Coca-Cola hosted a special reception at the Coca-Cola world headquarters to honour Brigadier-General Binyamin Ben-Eliezer[33][34], Israel's ex-Minister of Defense currently Minister of Industry, Trade & Labor. The reception was attended by the American-Israel Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and almost 150 members of the American-Israel Chamber of Commerce[18]. Brigadier-General Binyamin Ben-Eliezer is a wanted war criminal. According to Dr.Aryeh Yitzhaki, a mainstream Israeli military historian, the IDF killed around a 1000 Egyptian POWs during the Six-Day War. Ben-Eliezer "Shaked unit" was responsible for one-third of those murders. [44][45]

I bet you would fail to define riba in light of the current economical system with inflation

Just because the puppet masters dictate pricing does not mean riba becomes halaal.

Firstly, assuming that some scholar, whoever you seem to be referring to allows riba, how does that make taking products from enemies who utilize the money to masacre our people ok?

Secondly, who are you referring to about the riba and can you please exaplain the details. Are you refering to taking riba from kuffar? or something else?

Do you even know what the riba systems do? I mean the implications behind the system as a whole?

^^

yes but i asked you the definition of riba... if you give me the typical superficial definition of Riba= intrest like most people do then i rest my case

I am not an infallible to define what Allah's laws are, but I will tell you what it means to me.

Riba is where you charge a fee to use loaned money, basically diminishing the value of sadaqah.

All of these sinful systems are further magnified by the dollar being off the gold standard. Now, your paper money has basically no value, or lesser value by the minute. Now you have to pay $300,000 for a home that would otherwise be maybe 20% of that price (the price that they usually tell you to put down, in other words, REAL money). You are borrowing money that isn't even printed, in many cases. These are all artificially inflated prices. Interest systems also breed laziness. That's why I'm willing to bet none of you guys paid for your home straight cash. That's why you're broke.*

------------------------

*My intent behind the last sentence is in a general sense, nothing specifically towards you.

yes but i really think riba has not been defined properly in the common understanding.

my grandmother left iran when she was 16 and went back when she was a grandmother.... she had a big property which her brothers were meant to have kept for her as part of her share of the inheritance... guess how much they gave her for it ?

in the 1990s they gave her 30 000 tooman which is the price of a fridge !!!!! because they didnt want to pay riba??!!!!

what do you think is this fair and islamic?

they didnt even calculate inflation or interest and gave the exact same value back under the excuse of no riba

thats one issue but there is another issue ......

is interest Riba?? interest is not riba and its called "FAEDA" and it is hallal as according to mohamad baqir alsadr who is one of the only scholars conducting an indepth study in this field.

think about this , you said it would diminish the value of sadaqah..... we are not talking about sadaqah we are talking about loans ....

lets say i have alot of money and you need some loan of $100 000 to start your small buisness or buy yourself a house

i have a choice to give you a loan or invest this money. minimum Average investment today would return 5% per year.

you are telling me that you want to take the money and and later give back the exact same value disregarding inflation and disregarding the investing value of the money !!! when i have a choice will i ever loan you ??? NO, if i do it would a charity not a loan,,,

Do you think Allah intended to disable the loan system like this?

Allah allows the interest when its based on the real investment but the one which the scholars describe as forbidden is the FIXED interest which is not based on realistic calculations of the investive power of the money

The one which the quraan describes is the one with huge interest rate as described in the verse like the example of credit cards

those who eat the riba folds upon folds

folds upon folds in arabic اضعاف مضاعفه

this figure is at least 9 folds because arabic has dual and multiple and it has been used as a multiple squared so its 3 squared

you would get this sorts of crazy figures within a lifetime from credit cards but not the long term home loans

If your grandmother had put that money (at age 16) into gold, she would be pretty well off, today.

I wouldn't feel comfortable taking a loan from you for $100,000. I prefer working hard for my own money. This way I cherish it.