Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sloth

Reverted Muslims Looking For Friends

Rate this topic

Salam Aleikum.

This is an idea I just came up with.

Hear me out brothers and sisters:

I live in Finland, a country with not many Shia muslims (not many muslims in general) and I have reverted, so I am here now, asking if there are any people in my country, whom I could become friends with.

So if you are from Finland, especially if you are from Seinajoki or Vaasa, CONTACT ME!

So I started thinking, some other people might be in the same situation as I am.

So why not make a topic here? that would help people find each other in countries where muslims are a minority?

Let people know where you are from, and inshAllah you will find some friends from there too =)

(p.s moderators, this is just a suggestion, i mean no harm im new here hehheh)

ALLAHU AKBAR =)

Wa alikum alsalam,

Alhamdulillah that you found the right path of Islam, congratulation.

How did you find Islam?

I am a born shia syed looking to be friends with convert sisters... are you a convert Zahra1?

(salam)

welcome brother/sister

Although I'm not in your country, but I would be happy to be your friend.

I'm Imaan living in Iran and you see my picture in my profile..

wassalam

Thanks a lot brother :) For all you who want to be my friends (sisters or brothers, doesn't matter) I have a FB profile: https://www.facebook.../NaryisIntishar, my only aim is to learn more about Islam and know sisters/brothers around the world.

Wassalam! :)

Edited by Naryis

looking for friends myself, even if it is just over chat. females only please... I'm in the US. Converted about 5 years ago :)

Alsalam,

I tried to send you a private message to help you to be in contact with my reverted friend( I only have female friends)

they also from US, but I couldn't send it, may be because you are not a full member yet.

looking for friends myself, even if it is just over chat. females only please... I'm in the US. Converted about 5 years ago :)

Salam-I am an American women and a new revert .I am looking to meet female Shia friends in California, USA-Particularly in the San Francisco Bay area, but wherever you are from, I encourage you to contact me-I need guidance and friendship from women that are on the true path.I have recently reverted and am praying everyday,5 times, but am having some difficulties with the order of it...Insha Allah, what I have done will be accepted,because it is sincere and for His pleasure, as Allah is deserving of this...I converted a half a year ago,and really believe I am on the right track with the right intentions...I have already attended a local masjid with a friend, but it was in Farsi, and I am extremely limited in my understnding of it.I am born and raised in a rural town in the country and grew up on a farm.Through all the work I did on the farm, I grew up in a more masculin manner, and do not have many female traits, and I very deeply desire to develope the traits, behaviors and mannerisms of a Muslim woman..I am polite, educated , and have made changes within and outside my self.I have already discontinued listening to music,which I really used to enjoy, I dress conservatively,although not as nicely as the Muslim women I have seen ( I have no real style-just clothes that conceal my entire body. ,and I spend all my spare time studying Islam.I have also seperated from my secular friends of my past, and I am lonely.Recently I find myself appalled at Tv and the images that are bombarding people everywhere,especially the youth- Very misleading. Anyways, enough of this-I feel as if I am rambling. What I want to say is that I am for real with Islam, and I need some help. If any woman out there would care to take the time to help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Insaha Allah someone out there will respond.Thank you for you time.

InshAllah we can be friends! Not sure how to PM on here until we are both advanced members lol but when we are we can totally do that and maybe some skyping idk depends if we trust eachother being who we say we are by then lol inshAllah though :)

i am from hyderabad india

any body please contact me

i need some help in terms of religious aspects such as location of shia mosques ...and other such things

all muslim friends i have are sunni so some sort of friction z developing there so i kindly request ua help

wasalam

i am from hyderabad india

any body please contact me

i need some help in terms of religious aspects such as location of shia mosques ...and other such things

all muslim friends i have are sunni so some sort of friction z developing there so i kindly request ua help

wasalam

Alsalam alikum,

I tried to find a mosque in hyderabad, but I couldn't find any...

Visit this page and try to find one in the nearest city to hyderabad, here is the link:

http://www.aqaed.info/shia/institution/india/

I will try to search more later insha Allah.

I hope this helps.

The main Shia masjids that I know of in Hyderabad:

1. Masjide Ali: next to Marriot (formerly Viceroy) hotel, opposite Tank Bund, near Ranigunj, Secunderabad.

2. Masjide Ahlebait: in Asif Nagar, near Mehdipatnam and Masab Tank

3. Masjide Kotla Ali Jah: Kotla Ali Jah kamaan, near Mir Alam Mandi and Charminar

Other than the above, there are quite a few other masjids too that don't conduct the Friday (Jumua) prayers like the above, but do the remaining daily prayers in congregation (especially near the old part of Hyderabad (old city)).