Sign in to follow this  
waqaraamirkatiar

[LAWS]Is Oral Sex Allowed In Islam?

Rate this topic

there is no need for a reference. logically why would that be haram anyways? and if you want you can go message a scholar's office they will tell you the same thing i said above.

Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how you will. But do some good act for your souls beforehand; and fear Allah and know that you are to meet Him and give good tidings to those who believe (2: 223)

Assalam oe alakum bro!

As to your question a big YES it is actually reccommended cause the Prophet Muhmmad said do not come to your wives as animals, you gotta do foreplay there is no shame talking about this subject as it was stressed out by our prophet

c. Other

It was asked of Imām as-Sādiq (as): “If someone undresses his wife (and makes her naked) and looks at her, is there a problem?” He replied: “There is no problem, is there any better pleasure than this that exists?” Again a question was asked: “Is there any problem if a husband plays with the private part of his wife?” The Imām replied: “There is no problem, provided that he doesn’t use anything other than his own body parts (i.e. nothing external).” Again it was asked: “Is there a problem performing sexual intercourse in water?” Imām replied: “There is no problem.”[47]

4. Making love bare (without a covering)

It is narrated that Muhammad bin al-Ais asked Imām as-Sādiq (as): “Is it permissible to go near my wife naked (i.e. make love naked)?” Imām replied: “No, don’t do such a thing…”[60]

ok, so how do these two fit together? The wife is naked, but the man what, has his kisa on? Either way, whatever he has on, if he has sex multiple times with his wife, he might very well have to keep changing whatever garment he was wearing, and have to wash it.

Unless the second hadith isn't alking about being dressed, but rather have the bed covering over the two of you? Has anyone checked the arabic to see what it says?

Edited by ShahHussain

(bismillah)

(salam)

From Seyd Sistani.

Q36) Is oral sex by husband or wife allowed?

A36) It is permissible provided no liquid out swallowed.

Q41) I am really sorry that I have to ask this type of Question. But Since I grew up in a western country; I rally don't much about our religion. And I can't ask this Question to my parents due to subject matter. Brother my question is, can we have an oral sex before or after the sexual intercourse or can we have oral sex at all? Is it haram?

A41) Oral sex act is permissible with the consent of both husband and wife provided that no liquid gets into the mouth.

About anal sex :lol:

Q42) Is anal intercourse permissible?

A42) Permission is bound to wife’s agreement, but it is strongly undesirable.