Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[TRASH PIT]17th August, A Nice Tribute To Zia Ul Haq Shaheed

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

Well, despite the fact that Zia was as blood thirsty as Hajjaj bin Yusuf, and bigoted mass murderer, and a pawn of the West and Saudi Arabia, and that he irreversibly [Edited Out]ed the country by making mujahidin/taliban who're still a CIA tool getting America into everywhere by their excuse, and by making MQM, and importing heroin and AK-47 from Afghanistan, his era seems like heaven as compared to any government after Mr. Jonejo and until now. Especially now.

Just my unbiased opinion.

• 2 years later...
  • Advanced Member

Marde Momin, Marde Haq - Zia-ul-haq Zia-ul-haq

Oxygen, I salute you for your delightful fragrance. I would hope that you will stick here and like a Marde Momin, Marde Haq, confront the Indian agents with photoshopped icons and "beards", doing fasad and false propaganda here.

• Veteran Member

Oxygen, I salute you for your delightful fragrance. I would hope that you will stick here and like a Marde Momin, Marde Haq, confront the Indian agents with photoshopped icons and "beards", doing fasad and false propaganda here.

Yes we do have agents of Terorists like TTP and LEJ.

These are agents of CIA and Mosad ,we condemn them always.

• Advanced Member

This is height of bigotry to remove the first post on General Zia. The other [Edited Out] one liners/sentencers may be removed, but not the main article. I have video on very fair analysis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_fmDuGSM_w

Balanced Analysis on Afghan Policy, Bhutto and Zia ul Haq by veteran journalist Mujeeb ur Rahman Shami