Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sunnis Claim Shia Imam Mahdi Is Dajjal.

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I have heard before that sunnis say that Imam Mahdi (as) for shias is actually the dajjal. Now of course this is a ridiculous statement however a first hand experienced story was told to me that i thought would be interesting to share.

A man i know used to work in an arab country (yemen i think it was) And he went to his bosses desk (who was a wahabi i think) and looked on his desk, there was a book about the 12th Imam and his coming. In there it said that the Imam would kill shias.

Don't shias believe that the sufyani will kill shias... and that he will claim to be Imam Mahdi (as) but then the real imam will rise.. So according to this can we assume that the followers of the sufyani will be wahabi and sunni? I shall try to find out the exact name of the book but i think its in arabic anyway.

(salam)

• Advanced Member

:donno:

Just another attempt in mis-guiding us.

One does despair when you think of the divide and prejudice Muslims suffer at the hands of the non-Muslims who are against our cause and better nature.

However when it is Muslims themselves attacking one another and causing doubts amongst Muslims themselves is does make one despair, you have to admit that they are winning the fight, but they will not win the war. That goes for those who claim to be servants of Islam and Allah subhanahu Wa Ta'ala.

Even in day to day life you have 'muslims' fighting eachother and misguiding, when we should really be united regardless of our differences. Nevermind, inshallah one day soon we will all be united and help send the oppressors (or atleast those who continue to oppress or misguide) to jahannam.

رحمك الله

Rahimakalla

Ali

Edited by AbuLayla
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

I have heard before that sunnis say that Imam Mahdi (as) for shias is actually the dajjal. Now of course this is a ridiculous statement however a first hand experienced story was told to me that i thought would be interesting to share.

A man i know used to work in an arab country (yemen i think it was) And he went to his bosses desk (who was a wahabi i think) and looked on his desk, there was a book about the 12th Imam and his coming. In there it said that the Imam would kill shias.

Don't shias believe that the sufyani will kill shias... and that he will claim to be Imam Mahdi (as) but then the real imam will rise.. So according to this can we assume that the followers of the sufyani will be wahabi and sunni? I shall try to find out the exact name of the book but i think its in arabic anyway.

(salam)

(wasalam)

Interesting topic, thanks for that

Sufyani, the name of sufyani is from abo sufyan.... so he has the believe of umaya..... you can imagine who will support him.... yes.... wahabis

But Sufyani can mean another thing... it can be a countries or nations who rule like umaya... Saudi Arabia as an example

Dajjal also could mean countries or nations....

I saw that on Almawada TV in very long lectures. very interesting...

But another fact which is very funny...

We know how the God of wahabis look like... it has been described in Ibn Taimia book

Ibn Taimiyah believe that Allah (swt) is like a beardless man

We read in al-Tasis fi al-rad ala Asas al-Taqdis, Volume 3 page 214:

فيتضح أنها رؤية عين كما في الحديث الصحيح المرفوع عن قتادة عن عكرمة عن ابن عباس قال قال رسول الله رأيت ربي في صورة أمرد له وفرة جعد قطط في روضة خضراء

We conclude that it was eyesight as it is in the Sahih narration from Qutada from Ikrama from Ibn Abbas said that the Prophet said : ‘I saw my God in image of beardless (man), with long curly hair in a green garden

http://www.answering...ah/en/chap5.php

They describe dajjal as same as their God... they look similar somehow

The Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: "I saw myself (in a dream) near the Ka’ba last night, and I saw a man with whitish-red complexion, the best you may see amongst men of that complexion, having long hair reaching his earlobes, which was the best hair of its sort, and he had combed his hair and water was dropping from it, and he was performing the tawaf around the Ka’ba while he was leaning on two men or on the shoulders of two men. I asked, ‘Who is this man?’ Somebody replied, ‘(He is) Messiah, son of Mary.’ Then I saw another man with very curly hair, blind in the right eye, which looked like a protruding grape. I asked, ‘Who is this?’ Somebody replied, ‘(He is Masiah, Ad-Dajjal),’ or, ‘The anti-Christ.’

http://www.deenislam..._in_islam_1.htm

ps: this is the only site i can find in English.

I will not be surprised when Dajjal rise the wahabis will worship Dajjal as God and follow him also :rolleyes:

Edited by Abo_Al7ur
  • Basic Members

I am sorry i am very confused of what i read from Imam Mahdi.

I dont understand this occultation thing so; he was born over 1000 years ago, and is now in heaven and will return or? what does this mean.

When did he die or did he just vanish from earth?

Also, can someone show some Hadith or Quran verses of this, i dont know if Imam Mahdi is Dajjal or Savior im confused.

I have been reading the following, tell me if its correct:

Before Jesus, Imam Mahdi will come and make an Islamic Kingdom on earth.

Then Dajjal will come, and then Jesus comes gets married etc. and fights and wins the Dajjal then end of the world?

• Veteran Member

They are doing genocide of Shias wherever they get a chance. Do they believe Mehdi a.s will come in Zalimeen like them? They have no touchstone for the identification of Imam Mahdi a.s. Although Shias are divided but the division among Sunnis themselves is so wide, volatile and dangerous. They are not ready to bear each other themselves? How they will afford themselves Brailvi Mahdi, or Wahabi Mahdi or Deobandi Mahdi.

As far as Shia Imam Mahdi a.s is concerned. Inshallah, He will come and we pray to Allah to enable us in Taqwa and piety that we may be included among his a.s soldiers. Do not bother about barking of Wahabis it is their work. Only make yourself prepared for Imam a.s.

We are the only anti-zionism in the world while the Anti-Christ will be an agent of Zionism. Have we recognized Israel? No! we did not while many Sunni countries have recognized Israel and have diplomatic relations with them. Is not KSA strong ally of America? With which tongue, they blame us of being companions of Dajjal.

They have no Shame.

Sharam tum ko magar nahin atee.

nicely said .. mashaAllah ..

i think whoever is a sufyani and follower of sufyani hypocrites will see the real Imam as their worst nightmare .. their ultimate enemy and downfall inshaAllah .. so it is logical that they will accuse him of being Dr. Evil himself. (we seek refuge in Allah from the Dajjal)

(salam)

• Advanced Member

Salam Alaikum

I had a look at the Sunni site, the link for which was given above, and here are my comments/refutation:

* Jewish Law

The “Qaem” or Imam Mahdi of the Shia will rule according to the Laws of David and the family of David, according to the Shia Hadith in Al-Kafi, the most reliable of the four books of Shia Hadith. All of the following Shia Hadith come from the same section in Al-Kafi reported by Al-Kulyani, located in Al-Kafi (Volume No.1, p.387-398):

Narrated Ali ibn Ibraheem -from his father-from ibn Abi Umair-from Mansour-from Fadhl al Aour-from Abi Ubaidah who reported:

“When the Qaem of the household of the Prophet appears, he will rule according to rule of David and Solomon.”

Muhammad ibn Yahya-Ahmad ibn Muhammad-Muhammad ibn Sinaan-Abaan who reported: “I heard Abu Abdullah[as] saying: ‘The world will not fade away unless a person from us appears who will rule according to the rule of the family of David’”

Ahmad–Ahmad ibn Muhammad–Ibn Mahboob–Hisham ibn Salim–Ammar as Saabati who reported: ‘On what will you rule if you are made the rulers.’ He replied: ‘By the rule of God and the rule of David. And if we are confronted by a situation which we cannot solve, Gabriel (Ruh al Quds) will reveal it to us.’”

Muhammad ibn Ahmad–Muhammad ibn Khalid–Nazr ibn Suwaid–Yahya al Halabi–Imran ibn Oueiyn–Jaeed al Hamdani–Ali ibn al-Hussein [as] said: “I asked him by which law will you rule?” He said: “By the rule of David, and if there is something which we are unaware of, Gabriel (Ruh al Quds) will reveal it to us.”

Ahmad ibn Mahran[ra]–Muhammad ibn Ali–Ibn Mahboob–Hishaam bin Salim–Ammar as Saabati reported: “I asked Imam Abu Abdullah [as]: ‘By what will you rule?’ He replied: ‘By the rule of God, and by the rule of David.’”

These narrations have been half-translated and inaccurately translated to distort their meaning.

The meaning of these narrations is that the 12th Imam [a] will rule just as Dawud [a] and Sulaiman [a] ruled. These both were prophets of Allah, believers of the highest order, and temporal kings of this world by the order of Allah. They ruled as Allah ordered them to rule. They did not require witnesses and testimonials in their court, as Allah would reveal to them the truth of all matters and the parties would receive their due punishment and reward. Such will be the rule of the 12th Imam, Mohammad Al-Mahdi [a].

These narrations do not in any way say that he will rule according to Jewish law. This meaning is clearly given in these narrations.

* Hebrew

Furthermore, the 12th Imam will speak in Hebrew:

Reported to us Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Saeed al Uqdah who said: Narrated to us Ali ibn al-Hasan at-Taymali who said: narrated to us al-Hasan and Muhammad the sons of Ali ibnu Yusuf, from Sa’daan ibnu Muslim, from rajaal, from al-Mufadhaal ibn Umar who said: Abu Abdullah [as] reported: “When the Imam Mahdi calls out, he will supplicate to God in Hebrew.” [Al-Ghaybaa of an Numani, p.326]

First of all, this is a weak narration in respect to its Isnad.

Secondly, the accurate translation will be that he will supplicate to Allah through his Greatest Name in Hebrew

Thirdly, Hebrew was a language of thousands of Prophets of Allah, and the language of their offspring. It is not a forbidden language. Many Arabic words are taken from the Hebrew, and Hebrew, in a way is the parent language of Arabic, as it predates it considerably. The Tawrat was revealed in this language. Therefore, this is one of the languages of Allah.

When our Sunni brothers say "Ameen" every day in their prayers, do they not know that this is a Hebrew word? Why do they say it? Because Allah has given such Hebrew words great importance. And what better words of Hebrew can there be than the beautiful names of Allah. And according to the quoted narration, the Imam [a] would recite the Greatest name of Allah in the old language of Hebrew as a waseelah in supplicating to Him. So how does that make him Dajjal ??? (I seek refuge of Allah from such nonsense)

Jibraeel, Mikaeel, Izraeel, Israfeel, Israeel (the laqab of Nabi Yaqoob [a]), and many other names of the Prophets [a] are Hebraic, and they are names chosen by Allah and are esteemed names.

Finally, Sunni scholars also speak of the sanctity of the Hebrew names of Allah, such as the following excerpt:

"Aishah narrated that the Prophet said: "The Great Name of Allah by which Asif ibn Barkhiyah (the friend of Nabi Sulaiman [a]) supplicated is: Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum." It is said that it is in their language, Ahya Sharahya." (Tafseer Al-Qurtubi, 13:204)

Obviously Asif took the name of Allah in his supplication in his own language of the time, which was a primitive form of Hebrew.

This quoted narration shows the command of the Imam [a] over languages and the Marifah of Allah.

* Jewish Followers

According to the Shia, the Jews will also be the followers of Imam Mahdi:

Sheikh al-Mufeed has reported in his Al-Irshaad from al=Mufadhaal ibnu Umar that Imam Abu Abdullah [as] has reported: “There will appear along with Imam Mahdi…people from the tribe of Moses.” [Al-Irshaad of al-mufeed at Tusi p.402]

The complete narration mentions that 27 people will come with the Imam [a] from the back of the Ka'bah or Kufah (variation in different reports of this hadeeth), and with him will be 15 from the nation of Musa referred to in verse 7:159 (And from the nation of Musa is a group who guide to the truth and act justly), 7 Companions of the Cave, and other Momineen of the past.

With this context in mind, whats wrong with such Momineen following the Imam?

According to Shia Hadith in Al-Kafi, the Hidden Imam learns from a book called al-Jafr, which contains the knowledge from the Israelites:

The Imams (a.s.) remained silent for a while and then said, “With us there is al-Jafr (the parchment). What do they know what al-Jafr is?” I then asked, “What is al-Jafr (the parchment or a container) ?” The Imams (a.s.) said, “It is a container made of skin that contains the knowledge of the prophets and the executors of their wills and the knowledge of the scholars in the past from the Israelites.” [al-Kafi, Hadith 635, Ch. 40, h 1]

The Prophet had knowledge of the past books and past prophets and past scholars, and this was passed on to the Imams. What is wrong with that?

* Conclusions

All of these beliefs lead us to believe that the Shia’s 12th Imam is actually the Jewish Dajjal that the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) warned us about, who would mislead many and create destruction on earth. This is who the Shia are waiting for. According to the evidence, this is what we know about their “Qaem”:

1. He will rule according to the system of the family of David, using the Talmud.

He will rule like David ruled, with absolute divinely ordained power, but using the Quran.

2. His language will be Hebrew.

Thats a strange conclusion from a single narration in which He is supposed to mention Allah's name in Dua in Hebrew!

3. His followers will be of the Jews and Israelites, for he is the king of the Jews.

He is the king of all the world, so whoever accepts true Islam, he will come under his fold, whether they were Sunnis, Jews, Christians or any other religion.

4. The Hidden Imam learns from the Talmud which is contained in the “Jafr.”

He knows the previous revealed Shariahs, knowledge passed down from the Prophet himself.

The real conclusion is that whoever wrote this nonsense is seriously delusional.

Edited by Abbas

Fighting Against Poverty in Islamic Societies

By Dr Mohammed Obaidullah

The Islamic world with over 1.2 billion people, comprises six regions: North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia, South Asia, and Southeast Asia. Except for a handful of countries in Southeast Asia and the Middle East, there are high and rising poverty levels everywhere. This is owing to high inequality and low productivity. In Indonesia alone, over half of the population - about 129 million are poor or vulnerable to poverty with incomes less that US$2 a day. Bangladesh and Pakistan account for 122 million each followed by India at approximately 100 million Muslims below poverty line.

A recent study undertaken by the Islamic Development Bank, Jeddah, has some shocking revelations. Just five of its 56 member countries - Indonesia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nigeria and Egypt account for over half a billion (528 million) of the world’s poor with incomes below $2 a day or below their national poverty lines. All these countries except Nigeria have Muslims constituting over 95 per cent of their respective population. With another five countries - Afghanistan, Sudan, Mozambique, Turkey and Niger, they account for over 600 million of the world’s poor. Among IDB non-member countries with significant Muslim population are India at around 150 million and Russia at 28 million. A large percentage of Muslim population in these two countries is poor. The poverty in most Muslim countries is accompanied by growing tensions and conflicts and therefore, deserves immediate attention of the international community.

Policy makers across the globe recognize microfinance as a powerful poverty alleviation tool as it implies provision of financial services to poor and low-income people whose low economic standing excludes them from formal financial systems. Access to services such as, credit, venture capital, savings, insurance, remittance is supposed to help the poor to increase household income and economic security, build assets and reduce vulnerability. While exclusion of the poor from the financial system is a major factor contributing to their inability to participate in the development process, in a typical developing economy, the formal financial system serves no more than 20 to 30 per cent of the population. Building inclusive financial systems therefore, is a central goal of policy makers world wide.

How severe is financial exclusion among Muslims of the world? According to several studies, access to financial services in Muslim societies is either grossly inadequate or exclusive. In a recent study for the 2007 World Bank conference on Access to Financial Services, Patrick Honohan estimated the fraction of the adult population using formal financial intermediaries as a measure of financial access for over 160 countries. The study reveals that out of the 44 OIC member countries for which the estimate is available, in 17 countries only one-fifth or less of their adult population have access; in 21 countries one-fourth or less have access and in 31 countries one third or less have access to formal financial services. The numbers in non-member countries like India, are no less alarming. In a report submitted to the Ministry of Minority Affairs, a committee of top bankers under the chairmanship of Mr Nasser Munjee observes that just 20.3 per cent among the minority community had accounts in public-sector banks while this percentage is 79.7 per cent for the majority community.

A major initiative towards building inclusive financial systems and achieving poverty alleviation is formation of the Consultative Group to Assist the Poor (CGAP), a multi-donor consortium dedicated to advancing microfinance. As a way forward to realize its vision, CGAP has come up with 11 key principles of MF based on decade-long consultations with its members and stakeholders. In brief, the principles broaden the definition of microfinance - from micro-credit to provision of an array of financial services, such as, savings, insurance and remittance. They emphasize that access to microfinance and not cost of microfinance should be under focus in designing a poverty alleviation strategy. The strategy should aim at sustainability through a shift from a charity-based donor-dependent approach to a market-based for-profits approach emphasizing systemic efficiency and transparency and restricting use of donor funds to capacity building. The principles also underscore inclusiveness and integration of microfinance with the formal financial system.

Even while the principles reflect a consensus, they do not imply or advocate a single and uniform approach to microfinance. As CGAP emphasizes, “diverse approaches are needed. A one-size-fits-all solution will not work. Diverse channels are needed to get diverse financial services into the hands of a diverse range of people who are currently excluded. Making this vision a reality entails breaking down the walls that currently separate microfinance from the much broader world of financial systems.” In the context of Muslim societies, building inclusive financial systems would most certainly require integration of microfinance with Islamic finance.

Microfinance and Islamic finance have much in common. Both advocate entrepreneurship and risk sharing and believe that the poor should take part in such activities; focus on developmental and social goals; advocate financial inclusion, entrepreneurship and risk-sharing through partnership finance; involve participation by the poor. There are however, some points of difference, discomfort and discontent. Conventional microfinance is not for the poorest of the poor. There is a sizeable substratum within the rural poor whose lives are unlikely to be touched, let alone improved by financial services. They are not “bankable” in their own or their neighbor’s eyes, even when the bank is exclusively for poor people. Yet they desperately need some sort of assistance. An Islamic microfinance system, on the other hand, has a subsystem of zakah that exclusively targets the poorest of the poor. Zakah involves an “obligation” on the rich and not-so-poor to donate a specific percentage of income and wealth for the extremely poor and the destitute defined as per clear criteria. In addition to zakah that is obligatory, Muslims are encouraged to make voluntary donations called sadaqa that are free from any constraint regarding their use.

Most conventional microfinance providers charge rates of interest that are found to be high when benchmarked against mainstream banking rates. Several reasons are usually given in defence. First, returns on investment in micro-enterprise are very high, by the standards of banks and other investors - the reason being the miniscule size of investments compared to the earnings numbers. Hence, entrepreneurs can “afford” to pay high interest rates as cost of funds (sometimes as high as 60 to 70 per cent) as long as the same are lower than rates of return. And that interest rates are much less important to micro-enterprises than access, timeliness and flexibility. Second, interest rates on microfinance are pegged relatively higher, since they entail higher administrative charges, monitoring costs and are by definition, riskier than a traditional financing portfolio.

There is a general agreement that administrative and monitoring costs are higher with micro-financing. While this helps explain the differential in cost of financing of a microfinance portfolio as compared to a traditional portfolio, the method of financing need not be interest-based. Interest, regardless of it being high or low, is rejected by large sections of the Muslim societies as tantamount to riba - something prohibited in Islam.

In defense of prohibition of riba, proponents point out that the so-called high rates of returns on micro-projects are true only for the “successful” projects passing through “good times” and not true of all projects at all times. Interest related liability can aggravate the financial problems of a project experiencing bad times and hasten its failure. The pace, frequency and intensity of such failure is directly related to the levels of interest rates. In case of Islamic profit-sharing mechanisms on the other hand, there is a clear alignment between profitability of the project and cost of capital. The latter rises and falls in line with the realized profits of the venture. In case of Islamic debt financing too, the negative effects of financial risk arising out of use of fixed-rate financing are limited as compared to interest-based debt. This is because the former does not allow for compounding of the debt in case of possible default.

One of the potential benefits of microfinance in Muslim societies is the empowerment of Muslim women. While the ability of microfinance institutions to deliver financial services to rural women in gender-segregated societies is commendable, working with Muslim women is a sensitive issue that often raises accusations of meddling with social codes. Some Islamic microfinance institutions seek to overcome this through a shift in their focus from “women empowerment” to “family empowerment”. In a few other Islamic microfinance programmes, a culturally appropriate way has been found of empowering women through gender-segregated ownership of the financing entity and involving separate appraisal of loan applications by women who develop their own gender-sensitive products and strategies for the future.

From the above, it is clear that the cultural and religious sensitivities of the Islamic world are somewhat unique and these must be given due emphasis in any attempt to build inclusive financial systems. In the next part we will discuss salient features of an Islamic microfinance system, followed by a survey of landscape of Islamic microfinance programmes in part three.

Source http://www.islamicvoice.com/December2007/MuslimEconomy/

With so much poverty and lack of education, one will not be rightly guided. Nor will he or she be able to distinguish the difference between right and wrong or what's true or not cause illeteracy and poverty result in herd mentality (monkey see, monkey do) So such misdemeanors are bound to arise.

The Sunni Scholars on the other hand are fully aware about the existence of Imam Mahdi (A.S), his arrival and other occurences relevant to the Islamic World. They are not expressive about it due to the fear of revolt from their community followers or maybe just testing the waters (something which they have always been doing)

In such cases, Ignorance is Bliss !

• 3 weeks later...
  • Basic Members

(salam)

(salam)

I have also heared from my sunnie friends who are waiting for someone with similar qualities and characteristics as our Imam mahdi! they just don't know who it is!

• Advanced Member

concept of 12th imam was invented by usman bin saeed for collecting khums in the name of so called imam mahdi.usman bin said repeated the same practice of the follower of abdullah al aftah who invented child and called him the son of abdullah b . jaffar al sadiq.

invented? Abu Bakr Umar Aisha Abu Huraira are not shias... we dont have bidah inventors...

concept of 12th imam was invented by usman bin saeed for collecting khums in the name of so called imam mahdi.usman bin said repeated the same practice of the follower of abdullah al aftah who invented child and called him the son of abdullah b . jaffar al sadiq.

Any proof?

Shiasm is not based on all your nonsense histore.

And when my imam a.s will ree appear

Than the faces of yours will be errrr

• Advanced Member

if anyone think that four saffirs of the 12th imam were pious then he must watch this.

Why have Sunni's said that the Shia Imam Mahdi will bring new scriptures of the Quran, as we know the Quran is complete and perfect, where are they getting this from

one sect in twelver [Edited Out]tes deny that quran is perfect.the akhbari twelver sect believe that present quran is tempered.u can read their believe on tehreef ul quran on their website akhbari.org

• Advanced Member

assalam, im a well known member on that site, ill try to fix things, im still not 100% complient with shia islam so, i cant defend well. EDITIts not worth it, that post is from 2007, and its just a random guy, soooo.. its not what most of them beleive

Edited by MuslimyMuslim
  • 9 months later...
  • Basic Members

Is it of any surprise that a Sunni comes to that conclusion. The description of a Shia Mahdi differs greatly from that of a Sunni Mahdi. In fact, the more I read on this topic from both Sunni and Shia scholars, I can't help but to arrive at the conclusion that these two sects of Islam are so diametrically opposed in their views that a merger of the two is very unlikely.

A question which comes to mind "will the Shia accept a Sunni Mahdi?" and the most logical answer is no because his characteristics are indeed very different from what the Shia has been expecting. Correspondingly, will the Sunni accept a Shia Mahdi and again most likely no because the Shia Mahdi is more akin to the description of the dajjal in the Sunni literature rather than the Mahdi.

The conclusion I arrive is that fundamentally Sunni Islam and Shia Islam is very different and one way or another it will come a head some day. Perhaps that is Armageddon. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Is it of any surprise that a Sunni comes to that conclusion. The description of a Shia Mahdi differs greatly from that of a Sunni Mahdi. In fact, the more I read on this topic from both Sunni and Shia scholars, I can't help but to arrive at the conclusion that these two sects of Islam are so diametrically opposed in their views that a merger of the two is very unlikely.

A question which comes to mind "will the Shia accept a Sunni Mahdi?" and the most logical answer is no because his characteristics are indeed very different from what the Shia has been expecting. Correspondingly, will the Sunni accept a Shia Mahdi and again most likely no because the Shia Mahdi is more akin to the description of the dajjal in the Sunni literature rather than the Mahdi.

The conclusion I arrive is that fundamentally Sunni Islam and Shia Islam is very different and one way or another it will come a head some day. Perhaps that is Armageddon. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Salam Brother,

yes Its Truly a confusion...No doubt...These Schools Not sects Like sunni and shia if they are doing to spread knowledge of the Qaim they shall benefit...If Its about Their Sect Propaganda...It shall be of waste...

Now, think How can there be a Shia or a Sunni Mahdi...

Nah, The Qaim shall have no side...Just Like ISLAM...Simply ISLAM...

He shall destroy these sects...And Setup Schools and Scholars...InshaAllah...Bring the Right Guidance Back...Islam Will InshaAllah Return mysteriously...Just Like How it was before...

And Each Scholar who has been spreading Ignorance since his time and Alive and Such Hatred shall be called to him...And His Fate Shall be decided...

If You go In Christian Sources...Why do you read...he shall kill the Scholars...

Think About It...as Brother Philip Said..They Want to destroy Islam from within...

Read About the Imam from proper sources and do not fall at the bait of dividers...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
. Wahabbis/Salafi/New Age Islam

The Wahabis are obviously Saudi money hungry zionists, but the salafis are not new!

We were around before the so called Sunnis & we don't just follow one madhab we follow all 4 ( hanafi, shaafi, Maliki, hanbali).

We are not racist like most Sunnis & prior to following a salafi sheikh I was following a hanafi sheikh were I was taught a lot of things which I am now realizing is lies about the Shia eg: imam Mahdi as is hiding in cave in Iraq with the real Quran etc...

• Advanced Member
  • Advanced Member

This is the sort of stuff that's taught to us about the Shia & Shia beliefs, please bear in mind this guy is a hanafi sheikh:

Please comment.

http://www.google.co...7P8xaDWEeuN2uVA

You seem to be the only level-headed sunni I have seen on this side may Allah bestow his blessings on you my dear brother in Islam :)

• Advanced Member

Broth uie, thank you for your comments. I think we all need to be level headed & get to know each others beliefs.

Anyone want to comment on the videos?

I really don't know what to make of them?

Prior to coming here I would have believed everything on this video, but after spending short time here I now realize that a lot of what we get taught are lies & I think it may be an attempt to keep Sunnis from becoming Shias through communication. If you scare someone enough then they will stay right away even when the opportunity arises....

• Advanced Member

This is the sort of stuff that's taught to us about the Shia & Shia beliefs, please bear in mind this guy is a hanafi sheikh:

Please comment.

http://www.google.co...7P8xaDWEeuN2uVA

Why do these people exist? These wasted people know they are spreading lies and still do it? I feel like killing them at times.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

(salam)

The wahabis have te same belief as the zionist christians. lol

• Advanced Member

Well I can only expect illogical claims from them because they are the same people who claim that Imam Ali (as) Talha, Zubayr, and others who were at each others necks after the death of the Prophet (SAW) are going to be in the same heven!