Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Should I Compromise With This Situation?

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Hello friends,its Ali here,let me just start by saying that this all began three months back,when me and brother planned to go to a foreign country seeking for dream jobs, and pay that we won't get in our own country,we decided Malaysia,so we came to Malaysia two pass half months back,we had struggled for accommodation and lived in wooden room with all the bed bugs,nevertheless coming on tourist visa made our job search more difficult,i got the job in a trading company its a small family business of Indian Tamils who are settled in Malaysia,considering our financial circumstances i had to take up this job for sake but my bro ended up going back having no choice left,as my commitment with company am on job for more 45 days now and have no idea whats going around because my desk computer has no stock control software,my manager yells at me if i take this issue to him,company had provided the accommodation where already a worker from our warehouse is living, and am asked to share room with him or either sleep in the hall of quarters,i lost my appetite,my pay very less,plus my boss is deducting amount from the salary for the visa expenditures,i call my mom everyday and she ask me if everything is alright,when nothing is right,i can't pray properly here,like you all know we pray Namaz unfolding hands,i use to pray Namaz-e-Tahajut and Namaz-e-Imam-e-Zamana,Now the moment the get to know that am shia muslim they will start counting on me,Needless to say things are very difficult for me to compromise at work place,quarters and situation back their in India....i follow out tears and feel helpless to ask for the guidance of Imam as i can't pray among this people......what should i do now?.........sympathetic replies will cure my wounds....but suggestions will endure my future,thank you to all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

As Salaamu 'Alaykum - I am so sorry to hear about your difficulties. There is only one suggestion that springs to mind, and that is - return to your family and homeland. If your Salaat is being affected by your present circumstances, then surely worship of Allah SWT and obedience to HIM precedes and supercedes everything else. Trust HIM - HE is Ar-Razzaq, The Provider - Wa Huwa Khayru-R-Raaziqeen. HE will make good provision for you, In Sha Allah Ta'aala. Wa Huwa Arhamu-R-Raahimeen - HE will make things easy for you - "with every hardship comes ease, surely, with every hardship comes ease.."

I think, therefore, the best place for you to be is with your Mother and family in India - Wa Llahu 'Alam.

Edited by Dina

I'll pray for you once now.

And I will remember you again in the future.

It shouldn't be this difficult.

It shouldn't.

You don't sound like you are neglecting your duties.

I don't understand!

Please find the right solution.

I know sometimes there is no solution.

But you know? Belief can provide you with a solution.

I vote you get back to you mother with emotional stability instead of economical stability since you have to chose.

I make trouble for my father, mother and family since we are segragated.

He says. Don't think only about your self! He repeats it. But I did not understand ... He is still with me.

And my family is growing older, this is time that passes when I am not with them.

Ya Allah. Save us :cry: