Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Wahhabism4All

If You Are Human, Do Not Support The Syrian Regime

Rate this topic

^ You'll need better sources than the Syrian state-run news agency. Are you denying the UNRWA condemnation of the Syrian assault?

I wonder if you yourself really care about 'your sunni syrian community' and are concerned for them or is it that its just a front to veil your racism towards Shias. If its the earlier then I have to be the bearer of the good news that whatever is happening in Syria is happening at a higher level of intellect by the security forces. If going by massmedia's account then in 5 months of challenging the authority of state in a big social unrest only around 2000 people have lost their lives. I would instead shift your humane concerns towards another community thats on the abyss. Taliban and their actions is putting 20 000 000 Afghans on the edge of survival. Whats happening in Afghanistan is happening from a lower level of intellect- its more savage. 20 000 000 > 2000. Either way, you cant logically be genuinely concerned about Syria and mathematically be right at the same time.Hence chop chop towards making Taliban threads..... and if its latter then God help you.

^ You'll need better sources than the Syrian state-run news agency. Are you denying the UNRWA condemnation of the Syrian assault?

How about the state run BBC. Or the murdoch-state run fuxnews.

Listen [edited out], it's relaying the message from the palestinians themselves. Go fly a kite.

Edited by Calm

Pentagon controlled us media tries to censor collin powell in a interview with tim russert(dead now)propably assainated. i watched this interview on sunday meet the press in 2004 but now it cant be found anywhere on the internet, but guess what i just did.

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/8m7r7p/colin-powell-speaks-his-mind

Guest EndlessEndeavor

I am hugely interesting in the developments occurring in Syria.

Just curious, are there no legitimate protesters being brutally attacked or swept aside by the Syrian forces or is this ALL media fabrication?

Secondly, I am well aware of external forces attempting to cause havoc in Syria, as this is a region that is of great threat to Zionism/America particularly with Syria's good relations to Hezbollah and Iran. But is it not also the case that the Baath Party have ruled for far too long and for many years Syrians have suffered from an absence of free speech and human rights at the hands of a very well networked intelligence service.

Thanks, looking forward to hear your replies.

Salam.

America is not a democracy at all, stop getting brainwashed by pentagon controlled zionist media. The joint chief staff of the pentagon are run by 9 crusaders, who are doing the shock and awe bombings of the arab and muslim lands in south east asia becuase they believe in the rapture of Jesus. For Jesus to come back sooner the pentagon is helping the land of israel become all jewish blood and that means killing of all the christian and muslim palestinians. So hence once all the land is curropted by the jews thy lord they GOD Jesus comes down and they all convert to christanity

derail this you fool, i just gave you proof by collin powell that the central inteligance agency made up the proof to attack iraq. The same devils are up to thier old tricks in syria

Abed Rabbo made the comments to Agence France Presse shortly after the United Nations Relief and Works Agency, which assists Palestinian refugees, said it believed more than 5,000 had fled the Ramel camp as troops fired at Latakia from both land and sea.

NOW NOW NOW ... ISN'T THIS INTERESTING!

Why on EARTH would the Syrian army enter a PALESTINIAN refugee camp ?!?!?!?

Gosh this brings me back to 2007, Tripoli Lebanon.

The UN was condemning the Lebanese Army for entering Palestinian Nahrel Bared Refugee Camp.

Let's take a step back in history and see what happened exactly.

1. Some Terrorists under the label of FATAH AL-ISLAM were hiding among the Palestinians in the Refugee camp.

as_0705_4.jpg

wleb24a.jpg

abu-salim-taha-fatah-al-islam-spokesman.jpg

abu%20salim%20taha%20-%20mohd%20saleh%20zawawi.jpg

nasser-ismail-fatah-al-islam-senior-commander.jpg

2. The Brave Lebanese Army fight a big long battle against the Terrorists

1d33e9cc04e65a8aaf2e759d9f5f-grande.jpg

08107111056-arminside.jpg

4_61_052007_lebanon2.jpg

3. The terrorists are crushed

Nahr-el-Bared.jpg

3342314280_d65e2af9a2.jpg

4. The Lebanes Army is Victorious!

snipshot_hi_e4k5jrfoq8d.jpg

03lebanon.600.jpg

5. Sadly, soon after, the leading General of the Operation - Francois Al-Hajj is assassinated

general_francois_el-hajj3.jpg

6. Francois Al-Hajj was a General Aoun supporter. When Hariri went to his funeral, he was spat on and told to leave

For more information:

Wikipedia 2007 Lebanon Conflict -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Lebanon_conflict

Wikipedia Naher el-Bared -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahr_al-Bared#2007_conflict

Hariri Financed the Terrorists -> http://slickblog.wordpress.com/2008/01/24/the-mystery-of-fatah-al-islam/

Wikipedia Francois El-Hajj -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran%C3%A7ois_al-Hajj

I am trying to get people more aware of the Syrian regime's brutality.

Coming from someone who just a couple of pages ago, associated Hezbollah with children taking part in blood letting practices, trying to make people aware how 'brutal' Hezbollah is, which than turned out to be a big embarrassment for you because Hezbollah have strongly denounced such practises anyway. If this dude is foolish enough to get a few random images of kids doing tatbeer and post them as acts glorified by Hezbollah, I can't imagine the other sort of BS he will post just to get his point across.

I can't believe you Hezbollah supporters are now supporting the killing of Palestinian Muslims in Latakia today, claiming they are "terrorists".

You people will go to any length to support you secular Baathist regime against fellow Muslims. You all sound like a mouthpiece for the fraudulent Syrian new agency.

Why do you Hezbollah supporters hate Syrian Muslims so much?

EDIT: I just noticed Hezbollah supporter "crazysb235" has been banned. What did he do? This dude sent me a warning private message, and I'm sure he sent it to other pro-Syrian Muslim users on here. Resorting to violence if you can't win arguments peacefully based on reason and rationale do not help your cause.

Edited by Justice4all

I can't believe you Hezbollah supporters are now supporting the killing of Palestinian Muslims in Latakia today, claiming they are "terrorists".

Did you support the Lebanese Army attack on Nahril Barid to flush out the terrorists? Yes or No ?!?!!?

Too many hypocritical extremists with blind faith for the Syrian regime on here. No ability to reason other than follow what the Iranian regime feeds them.

Hezbollah of Lebanon is no Godly divine army, just another resistance. The Syrian regime will fall sooner than later and Hezbollah of Lebanon will too as well. The only reason you love Bashar more than you love Muslims is because you depend on him for Hezbollah's survival. This is all a game of politics and not righteous causes as proclaimed by the fundamentalists on here.

May I ask, dear sir, in the video where it shows the mosque being "bombarded by the army", why the camera was fixed upon the minaret as if the person filming was expecting it to be attacked? :-)

I smell something fishy..

MASS PROTESTERS CALLING FOR 'ARO'OUR AND QARDAWI. CALLING FOR DEATH OF SHIAS AND ALAWIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg1t5wprpHw

WHO IS 'AR'OUR? A MAN THAT CALLS FOR SYRIANS TO BE CHOPPED UP AND FED TO DOGS. THE FATE THAT AWAITS SYRIANS SHOULD THE ARMY FAIL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x6LQkDZM_4

Turkish newspaper has claimed that 400 Syrian refugees in the Turkish camps were raped in Turkey whilst in the camp, 250 have become pregnant. Many have returned to Syria to avoid such a fate.

http://www.aydinlikgazete.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2668%3A400-tecavuez-250-hamile&catid=35%3Ajoomla&Itemid=95

This is the first newspaper to publish the claims. Waiting to see if the claims are true or not.

May I ask, dear sir, in the video where it shows the mosque being "bombarded by the army", why the camera was fixed upon the minaret as if the person filming was expecting it to be attacked? :-)

I smell something fishy..

Because the Syrian regime attacks mosques. They did this in other cities too. Why is it hard for you to believe someone who records the regime destroying a minaret? The only thing fishy is Hezbollah claiming to be an "Islamic resistance" and the Iranian regime claiming to be an "Islamic republic".

Worst yet the explosion comes from INSIDE the damn thing, horizontally rather than at an angle from where a tank shell would theoretically strike.

To make matters worse for them, they CELEBRATE after destroying it.

You're a lunatic fringe element of society. Go join the Flat Earth Society.

Hey injustice4all. You took a hike from this forum as I remember you were leaving like a drama queen who had just been bullied. Why are you back? To spread your and your salafist takfiri daddies' propaganda on SC? The first thing you do when you come back is open this thread. It speaks volumes about what your ugly character is. Are you even a Syrian to begin with? What business do you have in Syria? Retard.

Get the hell out already.

Edited by Legio Invicta

Because the Syrian regime attacks mosques. They did this in other cities too. Why is it hard for you to believe someone who records the regime destroying a minaret? The only thing fishy is Hezbollah claiming to be an "Islamic resistance" and the Iranian regime claiming to be an "Islamic republic".

hezbollah are an islamic resistance, and iran are an islamic republic, the only aparent thing is that you seem to be brainwashed by western news, let me pose you this question, which group/nation is actualy opposing, america and the corrupt west lawfully, oh i forgot, thats iran and hezbullah? my bad....p.s. taliban and al qaeda, aka americas left hand, do not oppose them, they just seem to be intent on suicide bombing...

(bismillah)

I think that nobody should waste his or her time argueing with this person. Attempting to

cover up a conspiracy as the videos have already proven it to be, just goes to show what

level this person is on.

According to your reasoning, people sit their with their phones/cameras fixed on Mosques and

just wait for the army to "strike" them..an hour, 2 or 10's of hours later..maybe, just maybe the

mosques will be attacked?

Come on, buddy, we both know how ridiculous you sound..

I think that nobody should waste his or her time argueing with this person. Attempting to

cover up a conspiracy as the videos have already proven it to be, just goes to show what

level this person is on.

According to your reasoning, people sit their with their phones/cameras fixed on Mosques and

just wait for the army to "strike" them..an hour, 2 or 10's of hours later..maybe, just maybe the

mosques will be attacked?

Come on, buddy, we both know how ridiculous you sound..

You're not very bright, are you? Let me break it down to you: The Syrian regime were shooting at the minaret, you can see smoke. Some civilians took notice and brought out their cell phones to their balconies and then started recording the attack. That is the conspiracy?

You know what I think is a conspiracy? The Iranian regime whom say it cares for all Muslims, but is a backing secular Baathist regime in Syria against Muslims. Do they not remember a secular Baathist regime they fought a long war with? This is like finding Israel supporting neo-Nazis this day and age. Sheesh.

Get the hell out already.

And welcome to you to, cartoon boy. What happened to your anime mech warrior avatar?

What we have in Syria is a cult of personality with Assad's picture everywhere and he is continuing after his father and neither had ligitimacy to rule. B Assad has the right to rule because of what qualification, that he is his father's son? What a tin pot monarchy, ludicrous. He has no qualification at all.

Now Assad and his fellow terrorists, the army, are making war on their fellow citizens by attacking city after city with tanks and having snipers kill anyone who goes out of doors. We need to stick a fork in Assad because he is done.

Now we should be discussing what is next for Syria and speculate on how the cult's members here are going to deal with the truth when it is exposed.

post-12376-0-86672100-1313564432_thumb.jpost-12376-0-20458300-1313564488_thumb.j

Edited by satyaban

What we have in Syria is a cult of personality with Assad's picture everywhere and he is continuing after his father and neither had ligitimacy to rule. B Assad has the right to rule because of what qualification, that he is his father's son? What a tin pot monarchy, ludicrous. He has no qualification at all.

Now Assad and his fellow terrorists, the army, are making war on their fellow citizens by attacking city after city with tanks and having snipers kill anyone who goes out of doors. We need to stick a fork in Assad because he is done.

Now we should be discussing what is next for Syria and speculate on how the cult's members here are going to deal with the truth when it is exposed.

post-12376-0-86672100-1313564432_thumb.jpost-12376-0-20458300-1313564488_thumb.j

Here we go again, Western news organisations proclaim that the word of the month for Augest is......... "legitimacy"

& satyaban does not hold back,

Another case of Monkey see monkey do!!

and the problem is that all these monkeys dont even come from syria or the surrounding regions that will suffer as a direct result of the terrorismm that is being formented

198734_201771856545751_168224529900484_575558_7866933_n.jpg

"Muhammad Hayef" - a member in the Salafi bloc in the Kuwaiti parliament - asked the Muslim Clerics in Kuwait to issue a fatwa that condones the killing of the Syrian ambassador (a Sunni) in Kuwait.

Jund Al-Sham (Army of the Levant) have been deployed to fight the Syrian Army.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Jund_al-Sham

jund-el-sham-sharhmarani.jpg

436x328_66716_130878.jpg

319561993ws.jpg

NewsImage_18443.jpg

There have been incidents where the army has in fact acted immoral. Such incidents need to be stamped out. Army heads need to crack down on bad behavior such as this incident

There is no excuse for it, and only serves to give the terrorists an excuse.

As a side note: sorry Schrodinger, but there is one good thing coming out of all this. It seems for a while now the Takfiris have been leaving Lebanon and making their way to Syria. Can't say I'm not pleased with it. The parasite has jumped bodies after they couldn't take over the original host.

http://www.nowlebanon.com/NewsArticleDetails.aspx?ID=300265

leader-sheikh-420-13-081211104629.jpg

Lebanese Sunni Sheikh Daiyat al-Islam al-Shahhal, one of the founders of the Salafist movement in Tripoli, speaks during a July protest. In Tripoli and Saida, religious, not political, leaders have organized demonstrations in support of the Syrian people. (AFP PHOTO/STR)

“Allahu akhbar! Allahu ahkbar!” a crowd of around 400 people shouted Friday afternoon in the southern port city of Saida, many waving religious flags and sporting the long beard and short mustache common among Salafist Muslims. They assembled to demonstrate in solidarity with the Syrian people, many of whom have been protesting against their government for nearly five months, and express outrage at the violent crackdown Bashar al-Assad’s government launched in response.

“We’re here to shout to our brothers in Syria that we support them,” Walid Loutfi, 40, told NOW Lebanon. “We’re all Muslims.”

The demonstration was organized by al-Jamaa al-Islamieh, Lebanon’s branch of the Muslim Brotherhood, the group’s leader in the South, Bassam Hammoud, told NOW Lebanon. It was the first such protest in Saida, he said, though there have been several similar demonstrations in both Tripoli and Beirut.

They're yours now, we don't want this trash in Lebanon :D And don't even THINK of sending them back, they're not welcome!

As a side note: sorry Schrodinger, but there is one good thing coming out of all this. It seems for a while now the Takfiris have been leaving Lebanon and making their way to Syria. Can't say I'm not pleased with it. The parasite has jumped bodies after they couldn't take over the original host.

:sick:....

:mad: !!!

We'll send them back to you in body bags.