Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Wahhabism4All

If You Are Human, Do Not Support The Syrian Regime

Rate this topic

If your world view is enhanced by the nuking Riyadh, discuss that with the shia Iranian mullahs. They're endtime obsessed and the Iranian pre-fab "president" would like nothing more than to lay out the red carpet (and mass-murder millions) for the shia mahdi.

Iran unfortunately doesn't have a nuke, IAEA hasn't found one yet, i'm not going to be a conspiracy theorist and suggest that the IAEA is wrong in its reports, i trust the IAEA reports that Iran doesn't have nukes.

Not a single 'Shia' has been implicated in the suicide terrorist attack on civilians. I have yet to come across a SINGLE name of a 'Shia' suicide bomber that's targeted innocent civilians.

Therefore, i entrust that the only country to have used nukes (US), and the one that is leading the fight in the War on Terror, and the country that was attacked by 19 Saudi Terrorists on 9/11, should invade Saudi A.S.A.P. and nuke Riyadh, the source infestation of Terrorism and Wahhabi Salafist Takfiri ideology.

This is Hassan Nasrallah's version of Hezbollah that supports the Syrian regime

You Moron, it's obvious you know nothing about Nasrallah. Hezbollah's BANNED these practices. It's ultra-right Shiites that have accused Nasrallah of heresy for banning these. Do your research before you come up with rubbish, you just made a big fool of yourself.

Here read more about it -> http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Politics/Dec/18/Ashura-sees-many-shunning-slicing-ritual-to-donate-blood-instead.ashx

Only a few meters away, the blood was still flowing, but from men lying down to donate blood.

The young men gathered near ambulances and tents affiliated with Hizbullah’s Islamic Health Committee (IHC) and Lebanese Red Cross.

Hizbullah and the late Shiite cleric Sayyed Mohammad Fadlallah both banned the slicing of foreheads during Ashura, but some members from the Shiite sect still practice the ritual.

As he waited his turn in line, Hassan Farhat said “those liters of blood which we donate please Imam Hussein in Heaven, while that blood is useless,” he said, pointing in the direction of the more traditional Ashura ritual.

According to sources from the IHC, more than 300 blood units were donated in Nabatieh and surrounding areas, all of which were distributed to hospitals and health centers.

So you and your Bandar-bin-Satan terrorists tried to assassinate Fadhlullah because he's this type of person.

As I've told you a million times already, go to Riyadh, stand in the middle, and wait for a nuke to drop on your head and pulverize your backwards Wahhabi ideology to finish us and Syria and the Muslim world from Saudi Terrorism.

You Moron, it's obvious you know nothing about Nasrallah. Hezbollah's BANNED these practices. It's ultra-right Shiites that have accused Nasrallah of heresy for banning these. Do your research before you come up with rubbish, you just made a big fool of yourself.

Hezbollah has a lot of resources, they should be able to enforce this ban much better.

So you and your Bandar-bin-Satan terrorists tried to assassinate Fadhlullah because he's this type of person.

I've always thought Fadlallah was a decent man. I disagree with his aqeedah, but I think he was a reasonable man. It is the Iranian regime and Qom that thought he was a threat to Khameini. I wish Hezbollah had followed Fadllah instead of Khameini.

Iran unfortunately doesn't have a nuke, IAEA hasn't found one yet, i'm not going to be a conspiracy theorist and suggest that the IAEA is wrong in its reports, i trust the IAEA reports that Iran doesn't have nukes.

Not a single 'Shia' has been implicated in the suicide terrorist attack on civilians. I have yet to come across a SINGLE name of a 'Shia' suicide bomber that's targeted innocent civilians.

Therefore, i entrust that the only country to have used nukes (US), and the one that is leading the fight in the War on Terror, and the country that was attacked by 19 Saudi Terrorists on 9/11, should invade Saudi A.S.A.P. and nuke Riyadh, the source infestation of Terrorism and Wahhabi Salafist Takfiri ideology.

Whether or not the mullocrats in Iran have a nuke is more a question of when will they have one or more. I'm just not at all comfortable with religious zealots in control of nukes. Moving on to those 7th century vistas such as Iran: in the Shiite Islamic eschatology mythos, the messiah who will come to herald in the endtime, after restoring peace and justice (Islamic peace and justice!), is referred to as the mahdi. The raving Islamoloon who is currently the prefab president of Iran talks about the mahdi a lot. He does, BTW, think that he's on a mission from God.

Maybe it's just me but I'd prefer that people with a finger of the trigger of nukes are operating under the precepts of reason and rationality as opposed to religious fanatics who have a death wish geared toward heralding in the endtimes.

I actually find the notion of a personality cult nation, (North Korea), almost as dangerous as the islamist cult nation of Iran acquiring nukes. My unease in connection with Iran acquiring nukes is twofold: 1. A third world nation such as Iran simply buying technology that they have no real conception of is dangerous. Secondly, my unease is is derived from religious fanatics who embrace a death cult mentality having such a technological play-thing.

Anyway, the "revelations" that came out of the Wikileaks data a while ago got me thinking about the Islamic eschatology mythos. I knew that I'd read something in the sunnah about someone destroying the kaaba/black God-rock right around the same time as the mullapocalypse, but I couldn't remember where. Well, I finally found it in the hadith of Sahih Muslim—Book 41: The Book Pertaining to the Turmoil and Portents of the Last Hour (Kitab Al-Fitan wa Ashrat As-Sa`ah):

—Number 6951

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Ka'ba would be destroyed by an Abyssinian having two small shanks.

[Abyssinia is Ethiopia's former name. —ed.]

And yes, you can nit-pick over Sahih Muslim being the "wrong kind " of moslem but that is an issue between you and them.

And gee whiz, with your constant exhortations to nuke the Saudi's, please re-read my earlier comments regarding the shia eschatology mythos, nukes and Iranian shia..

As to a shia not being implicated in a suicide terrorist attack on civilians, that also is a bit of nit-picking. The Iranian shia occupation army in Lebanon ("Hezzbollacks"), was responsible for a little islamo-oops several years ago. Remember that? What's interesting to note is that Hezbollah acted unilaterally in their war-like act against Israel. They acted without regard to their control of seats within the Lebanese government when they attacked Israel. Estimates of the damage to Lebanon that I have seen identified some 1,200 Lebanese civilians killed and billions of dollars in property damage.

On a side note, before we're inundated with the often repeated lie about Hezbollah being formed as a "response to the Israeli incursion into southern Lebanon," but here's the reality. The group was actually formed in 1979, three years prior to the incursion, when Ayatollah Khomeini came to power in Iran. It was an effort to duplicate an Iranian-style theocracy in Lebanon that was the motivating force, not Israel's effort to rid southern Lebanon of that viper's nest of PLO thugs.

The people in this thread who are advocating nuking Saudi Arabia need to get their head checked. You can't decimate a whole population simply because of the evil actions of a number of individuals (royal family, hijackers, etc).

^^ http://rt.com/politics/ahmadinejad-exclusive-interview-rt/ Yesterday's interview, feel free to watch it.

RT:I think the people are concerned about our country eventually having a nuclear weapon, yes I do sir!

MA: We don't like it either that some countries have nuclear weapons. If we are going to be against nuclear weapons we must rise in opposition to current nuclear arsenals. There are now a lot of atomic arsenals in Belgium, Italy, in Germany, Japan. This places serious jeopardy against the international community.

RT: Are you saying that at some point in the future you may want to acquire a nuclear deterrent, a nuclear weapon?

MA: Never, never. We do not want nuclear weapons. We do not seek nuclear weapons. This is an inhuman weapon. Because of our beliefs we are against that. Firstly, our religion says it is prohibited. We are religious people. Secondly, nuclear weapons have no capability today. If any country tries to build a nuclear bomb, they in fact waste their money and resources and they create great danger for themselves. The international equations are not determined by nuclear arsenals today. It’s about the life of human beings. The Americans have nuclear bombs and nuclear weapons and could they win in Iraq and Afghanistan? Could the nuclear weapons help the Israelis to gain victory in Lebanon and Gaza? Could nuclear weapons help the former Soviet Union from collapse? Nuclear weapons are the weapons of the previous century. This century is the century of knowledge and thinking, the century of human beings, the century of culture and logic. Nuclear weapons are not going to be a determinative force in the world. It is about the power of people, not weapons. Our goal in the country and the goal of our people is peace for all. Nuclear energy for all and Nuclear weapons for none. This is our goal. All nuclear activities in Iran are monitored by the IAEA. There have been no documents against Iran from the Agency. It's just a claim by the U.S. that we are after nuclear weapon. But they have no evidence that Iran is diverting resources for that purpose.

I really don't give a flying h00t what the hell you say about the mullahs and their 'trigger' happy rubbish that is played out in the West. Russia doesn't think so. China doesn't think so. The Shias don't think so. What you say is worthless. The 'Shias' are getting nuclear energy whether you like it or not. You can blah blah blah your face off till your last breath, it's not going to make any difference.

http://www.arabnews.com/saudiarabia/article445147.ece - 16 Saudi nuclear reactors to cost $300 billion

And guess who's going to get the contract?!?! UNITED STATES. *CLAP CLAP CLAP, KEEP FUNDING THE TERRORISTS*

As of Hezbollah. The *hiccup* has made them more powerful now than they ever were. 2006 altered the whole geo-strategic balance of power in the region. They came out unscathed. Israelis went back demoralized. Israel is useless. Its military is useless. It can start another war any time it likes. Next time, it'll be its end. In fact, I wouldn't mind Israel striking a nuclear site in Iran. We have some villages in Galilee that are Lebanese (their names are in my signature) that Lebanon has to get back.

Oh you should of seen them in South Lebanon over the years. Absolutely hilarious. They were shooting at cats and shadows thinking they were Hezbollah! Actually they made a whole movie about it, it's called Beaufort. You should watch it! IMDB review -> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758732/

The people in this thread who are advocating nuking Saudi Arabia need to get their head checked. You can't decimate a whole population simply because of the evil actions of a number of individuals (royal family, hijackers, etc).

Why not. Nagasaki/Hiroshima. Collateral Damage. It'll stop global terrorism.

^^ http://rt.com/politi...e-interview-rt/ Yesterday's interview, feel free to watch it.

I really don't give a flying h00t what the hell you say about the mullahs and their 'trigger' happy rubbish that is played out in the West. Russia doesn't think so. China doesn't think so. The Shias don't think so. What you say is worthless. The 'Shias' are getting nuclear energy whether you like it or not. You can blah blah blah your face off till your last breath, it's not going to make any difference.

It's obvious you don't give a hoot about what anyone says about the mullocrats and nukes. You're too busy promoting the nuking of the KSA.

http://www.arabnews....ticle445147.ece - 16 Saudi nuclear reactors to cost $300 billion

And guess who's going to get the contract?!?! UNITED STATES. *CLAP CLAP CLAP, KEEP FUNDING THE TERRORISTS*

Well if that's the case, you won't mind if I encourage the Saudi's to nuke the islamist terrorists running Iran.

As of Hezbollah. The *hiccup* has made them more powerful now than they ever were. 2006 altered the whole geo-strategic balance of power in the region. They came out unscathed. Israelis went back demoralized. Israel is useless. Its military is useless. It can start another war any time it likes. Next time, it'll be its end. In fact, I wouldn't mind Israel striking a nuclear site in Iran. We have some villages in Galilee that are Lebanese (their names are in my signature) that Lebanon has to get back.

Oh you should of seen them in South Lebanon over the years. Absolutely hilarious. They were shooting at cats and shadows thinking they were Hezbollah! Actually they made a whole movie about it, it's called Beaufort. You should watch it! IMDB review -> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758732/

Why not. Nagasaki/Hiroshima. Collateral Damage. It'll stop global terrorism.

How generous of you to describe the deaths of 1,200 Lebanese as a "hiccup". I suppose whatever will appease your rabid Jooooo hatred is justification for an Iranian occupation army to cause the deaths of innocent civilians.

How generous of you to describe the deaths of 1,200 Lebanese as a "hiccup". I suppose whatever will appease your rabid Jooooo hatred is justification for an Iranian occupation army to cause the deaths of innocent civilians.

You called it a 'oops', same as hiccup. So to rephrase what i said, "As of Hezbollah. The *ooops* has made them more powerful" etc etc that is what i meant.

as for the Joooos, they're free to stay in Palestine. Power though has to be handed back to the Palestinians. They are to share Palestine. If they want to emigrate back to Europe, that's up to them. The racist-wall is to go down. Palestine's natural resources are to be shared. Palestinians are to free nationally and internationally as freely as they like. Compensation must be paid for the decades of oppression. An international peace-keeping force needs to be deployed to stop them killing each other. The zionist state must be undone.

This has nothing to do with religion. There is a stark contrast between zionists and jews, as there is wahhabism and muslims.

As for the terrorists in tehran, you have yet to name ONE SHIA terrorist. You can't, because you're moron. I'll tell you want, i'll take it easy on you. For every one Shia terrorist suicide bomber you name, i'll name you 20 Saudi Wahhabist indoctrinated terrorist bombers.

20-1, you gotta like your odds.

You called it a 'oops', same as hiccup. So to rephrase what i said, "As of Hezbollah. The *ooops* has made them more powerful" etc etc that is what i meant.

That's lovely. Let's see how many deaths and how much destruction your islamist terrorist heroes can cause with their next unilateral causation of war with Isreal.

as for the Joooos, they're free to stay in Palestine. Power though has to be handed back to the Palestinians. They are to share Palestine. If they want to emigrate back to Europe, that's up to them. The racist-wall is to go down. Palestine's natural resources are to be shared. Palestinians are to free nationally and internationally as freely as they like. Compensation must be paid for the decades of oppression. An international peace-keeping force needs to be deployed to stop them killing each other. The zionist state must be undone.

This has nothing to do with religion. There is a stark contrast between zionists and jews, as there is wahhabism and muslims.

I'd take a different approach. You have invented an elaborate and ultimately futile model of "Palestinians" that has never existed. For as long as the West continues to support ineptitude and failure, the "Palestinians" will continue to come begging. We continue to throw money at a problem that will not be cured. For example, the UNRWA is among the world's largest welfare programs. It exists purely to perpetuate the invented "refugee" status of Palestinian Arabs who fled their homes when Arab armies told them to get out of the way so the Jew-genocide could commence. It's the only such agency dedicated to further an Islamic terrorist quasi-state, and it gets millions annually from U.S. taxpayers. Does that money go to help impoverished Palestinian Arabs who need to eat and receive medical care or does it buy new Kalashnikovs and plastic explosives for Hamas? Who knows?

The UN sure doesn't:

I would like to see the "Palestinians" held accountable for the decades of misery that have inflicted upon Israel.

As for the terrorists in tehran, you have yet to name ONE SHIA terrorist. You can't, because you're moron. I'll tell you want, i'll take it easy on you. For every one Shia terrorist suicide bomber you name, i'll name you 20 Saudi Wahhabist indoctrinated terrorist bombers.

20-1, you gotta like your odds.

As for the shia islamist terrorists in Iran, I've already identified the deaths they have caused via their occupation army in Lebanon. I'll be happy to identify Nasrallah as ONE SHIA terrorist. If you would like to name twenty Saudi terrorists, please feel free. That will populate a list with 21 islamist terrorists.

Edited by Morphed

When all other solutions fail, we're left with one: the final solution.

The sunni dislike of Hezbollah is both absurd and pathetic. 1.5 Million Lebanese shia have achieved more than 1.5 Billion sunnis- their freedom. Instead of admiring it and adapting its successful model, they instead back turban bombers/suicide bombers and go as far as joining Israel in demonizing the Hezb. Jealousy seems the Very obvious factor here.

The sunni dislike of Hezbollah is both absurd and pathetic.

Yeh bro, as Schrodinger said, don't fall for the trap of saying 'Sunnis' don't. It was the Sunnis that rose against the house of Saud during 06 war, the rising in support of Hezbollah throughout the Muslim world put pressure of the Saudi Terrorist regime and its goonies and sent them with their tails between their legs -> http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0718/p01s03-wome.html ( Christian Science Monitor: Hizbullah winning over Arab street: Key Arab leaders condemn the Shiite group, despite its popularity with their citizens. Which is why they had to step in and end the war pre-maturely, to save the Israelis ) and there official State and Organization reactions -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_reactions_to_the_2006_Lebanon_War (you could pick out the cronies)

The problem aren't the Sunnis. The problem is the House of Terrorist Wahhabi Saud that exports its extremist ideology around the world. Ideology which:

Calls for the Take over and Sharia Implementation in Europe

Calls Muslims Unbelievers if they don't abide by their terrorist ideology

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmZINdRvdl4

Saudi Government gets Angry if They're Exposed

Russian Muslim Clerics get Murdered by Those upholding Saudi Terrorist Ideology -> http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&Id=252471 ... http://english.ruvr.ru/radio_broadcast/46086744/51458985.html

^ Adding to the above points: Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and Bashar al-Assad are the three most popular world leaders for Egyptians.

Just because Wahabis have a louder voice and the money of big governments to help them does not mean that they are representative of most Sunnis.

That's like saying Hanan Qahwaji is representative of most Lebanese.

Shia need to think before they fall into the sectarian trap.

As I thought, you're a goofy teenager who issues threats from behind the safety of your mommy's computer

I always find it hilarious to read the posts of silly wannabes who launch these juvenile tirades against the Great Satan while they are safely ensconced (and exploiting all the benefits of) the Great Satan.

What a silly islamist!

Morphed or should i say cia agent spying on a chat room, your saying that im ensconded (and exploting all the benefits of) the great satan. Either you know something about me that you shouldnt know or your trying to get something out of me. The problem isnt the citezns of america or any other nation. It corrupt humans from all nations and races that hurt others to get ahead in life. Why would you say im getting all the benefits of the great satan?????????? This line clearly tells me you did a profile check on me and you know my situation in life. When america was 13 colonies and the minute men fought off the red coats. Nobody called the minute men terrorist but they said they fought for their independence. But when HizbAllah fights of the zionist jews we are called terrorist, why dont you look up american history and find out what a resistance is all about.

^ Adding to the above points: Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and Bashar al-Assad are the three most popular world leaders for Egyptians.

Prove this with independent sources.

You can say what you want about Salafists, but all Sunnis will fight to the death to protect our aqeedah from the Qom ideology of the Iranian regime.

Iran is not shy about admitting its Islamic nature and platform. Iran's business is Islam and its no secret. What you consider interference, Iran considers Islam. That might come as news to sunnis but before the region broke into pieces 100 years ago, the area was one and Islamic for more than a 1000 years.

Yes, but it wasn't Qom ideology.

Look at how many countries are interfering in Iran.

Name me Muslim countries that are interfering? The problem is that Iran not only likes to make enemies with non-Muslim countries, but it interferes in Muslim countries as well.

And what you so callously refer to as Qom Ideology is indeed Islam. Because Qom is the head office of The Only Functioning Islamic Bureaucracy in the whole wide world.

Qom ideology is a cartel, just like the Velayet-e-Fakih concept. The Lebanese and Iraqi religious authorities have no independence from this cartel, rather they are just pawns. It's unfortunate, but Iranians are more calculating than their Lebanese and Iraqi subordinates.

Edited by Justice4all

Let's put religious and self interest aside, let's use logic.

Bashar was handed the Presidency from his father (who reigned for 29 years). Bashar was elected twice with no opposition (a la Saddam's elections).

Isn't it fair to let the Syrians decide who they want as a President?

Rupert-Murdoch-with-Princ-007.jpg

leftpanel_alwaleed.JPG

alwaleed2.jpg

alwaleed_1535129c.jpg

pic1.jpg

FOX NEWS OWNED BY Zionist Jew RUPERT MURDOCH & Zionist Arab PRINCE KAKA

AND YOU DONT KNOW WHERE THE CORUPT MEDIA LIES TOWARDS SYRIA IS COMING FROM

Edited by crazysb235

People threatening nuking Saudi. That would be suicide. Tehran would be nuked shortly after. I've read in the past Saudi have some agreement with Pakistan in transferring nukes to Saudi in such a scenario. (?) Saudi would just buy ready made nukes rather than start a nuclear weapons programme.

Edited by breeze

You just dont get it do you, the saudi arabian family is really of jewish blood line that is railroading the real mission of islam. Whabbais dont follow do good to others and treat all humans with respect and humility. They are bloody thirsty tyrants that sit on toiliets made of 24k gold.

http://www.terrorism-illuminati.com/content/2002-iraqi-intel-reported-wahhabis-are-jewish-origin

You are no different than the Danish cartoonist as in you both talk bs thats rooted in ignorance and arrogance.

Islamophobia is widespread in our countries. The Danish cartoons were a challenge to all Muslims to prove they can live peacefully in our democratic societies. Unfortunately many of them proved the opposite. I am afraid this has increased the islamophobia.

Hey mossad agent calling himself justice4all, syria has a huge army and secret police force that can take care of thier own country. Hizballah is in south lebanon waiting for the zionist devils to attack, we warned them and if they do attack it will be the begining of the end for the ashkanazi jews.

Like an other poster stated hizballah is in all these places according to zionist pentagon controlled media:

hizballah is in bahrain

hizballah is in yemen

hizballah is in libya along side the rebels

hizballah is in libya along side ghaddafi

hizballah is in syria

hizballah is in iraq.

3000 Hizballah soliders fought off 30,000 israel troops in the 33 day war. 12,000 air sorties couldnt stop us but you think that media warfare is going to stop us. ROLMFAO

Edited by crazysb235

People threatening nuking Saudi. That would be suicide. Tehran would be nuked shortly after. I've read in the past Saudi have some agreement with Pakistan in transferring nukes to Saudi in such a scenario. (?) Saudi would just buy ready made nukes rather than start a nuclear weapons programme.

It's true that Pakistan has always been Saudi Arabia's defender. When the Kaaba was seized in 1979, the only Muslim country that Saudi Arabia trusted to oust the infiltrators was Pakistan, as it sent commandos. Saudi Arabia also funded a large portion of Pakistan's nuclear program. I believe most of Saudi Arabia's air force are Pakistani pilots.

Prove this with independent sources.

You just punked yourself again you fool

http://www.greenleft.org.au/node/41750

"The most popular leader among the Arab population in the Middle East, the May 20 Christian Science Monitor said, isn't even from the region: it is Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez."

http://www.brookings.edu/events/2009/~/media/Files/events/2009/0519_arab_opinion/2009_arab_public_opinion_poll.pdf

Irans-President-Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-meets-Venezuelas-President-Hugo-Chavez-in-Tehran_1.jpg

Hugo-Chavez-Venezuela-Iran-flags.jpg

And the sample populations chosen didn't even include Syria, Iran or Pakistan.

VIVA EL-PRESIDENTE CHAVEZ!!!

ya aba 3badiallah i have a great video that will prove the same lies that were used to make the war crime attack on iraq is now in full force in syria, should i post it here or in a new forum, its a high ranking us govt offical that resigned shorty thereafter

Edited by crazysb235

^ I agree, you two make a new pro-Hezbollah and pro-secular Baathist thread and discuss there. You can discuss there how Allah(swt) will judge you for advocating the killing of Syrian Muslims.

Let us who care about Syrian Muslims do our work here. We don't need anti-Syrian Muslim Hezbollah supporters posting 100's of useless photos.